The Mark Of Zorro

Story Info
Wife Succumbs To Zorro At Fancy Dress Party.
5.7k words
3.36
34.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers

*THIS STORY INVOLVES FEMALE INFIDELITY. IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE SUBJECT MATTER, NO NEED TO PROCEED ANY FURTHER*

*

The doorbell rang again, and Jane opened the door to let in 3 more guests. They'd brought a bottle of booze to add to the overstocked bar. Jane recognized one of the outfits as Charlie Chaplin. One of the women was attempting to be Marilyn Monroe in the white dress from The Seven Year Itch. In truth, she didn't look anything like her. Charlie Chaplin gave Jane's big breasts the once over as they entered. He tried to be discreet, but it was almost impossible not to stare at them. They'd always been Jane's best assets, and even at age 37, her 38DD's were simply awesome. Especially in her outfit.

Jane had been planning the fancy dress party for nearly a month. Her best friend Kelly had helped with the preparations. They were both in female superhero outfits. Kelly was Catwoman. She looked extremely hot in her body suit. Jane was a blonde Wonder Woman...or a slut version of her. She'd always had pride in her curvy body and she loved showing it off. She made sure her outfit was a size too small. Her big breasts were almost popping out of the upper garment that laced up like a bodice. The skirt was ridiculously short, with a tiny, blue thong under it. A pair of knee high, blue boots with 4 inch heels completed the outfit.

The outfit had all the other Wonder Woman accessories too. The headband, wrist bands and whip topped off the raunchy look. When they'd gotten ready earlier, Kelly had even joked,

"Damn, let's swap outfits, girl. Every male eye is going to be on you in that Slut Woman outfit...but I'm the one who's single. And how the hell do your big tits fit in that thing?"

"Very carefully...and I won't be taking too many deep breaths," Quipped Jane in response.

Jane had looked at herself in the mirror and knew that Kelly's comment was completely accurate. All attention would be on the buxom, blonde Wonder Woman. That was something that Jane always enjoyed. She looked more like a woman in her twenties. She thrived on male attention. She never tired of men doing double takes when they saw her huge cleavage. She looked after herself and always had plenty of flesh on display.

Jane often wondered how her life would have turned out if she hadn't got knocked up at 18 and dropped out of college. She was sexually active from a young age, and she failed to take precautions. The next 5 years were a nightmare after the birth of her daughter. She was a single mother on welfare struggling to get by. Then, at the age of 25 she'd met Fred. He was 16 years her senior and fairly comfortable, financially. After a 3 year courtship, they got married.

It was hardly Romeo and Juliet, but Jane had done what was best for her and her daughter Sophia. Their marriage had been a comfortable one. Fred was a good husband, step father and provider. However, the 16 year age gap had been an issue in certain areas of their relationship. Fred was not an outgoing person. He liked quiet nights indoors and routine. Jane was almost the exact opposite. She liked to party and was spontaneous.

Their sex life had also become an issue for Jane. It wasn't a major problem in her twenties. She'd been busy raising Sophia and running the household. After her 30th birthday, she decided to find better ways to spend her free time. She joined a gym and and even worked part time for a while. She wasn't overweight when she joined the gym, but after 6 months there, her body became toned and fit. She had more energy than ever, and even her body chemistry changed.

One of the side effects of all this was her sex drive hitting unprecedented heights. Fred was a workaholic, and their sex life generally consisted of a 5 minute, weekend fumble. It wasn't long before Jane realized that their unsatisfactory sex life was not going to get much better. Fred was a reliable husband, but not a reliable lover. She tried to get him to join the gym, but the only exercise he was into was playing golf. Even then, he drove around in a cart.

Over the last couple of years, on more than one occasion people had assumed that Fred was Jane's father. This always pissed him off. Probably because he knew it was a reasonable assumption to make. He'd always considered himself to be a more cerebral type of man; and brains always trumped braun. Fred was 5ft 8", only 2 inches taller than his wife. At 53, he was now flabby with a receding hairline. Although, in his mind, physical appearance was secondary to professional success.

As Jane approached her mid thirties, she was masturbating regularly. Sex was beginning to dominate her mind. She bought herself some toys and was even reading sexually explicit literature. On some mornings she'd stay in bed for over an hour pumping her 7 inch dildo into her pussy. When she drove home from the gym she got a real thrill when she placed her tiny vibrator in her panties. Sometimes she'd cum before she got home as it buzzed against her pussy.

Jane always fantasized she was having an illicit liaison with some unknown stud. He was always tall and powerfully built. She imagined him with a large cock. She'd never seen one over 6 inches, and she wanted to see something out of the ordinary. She knew fantasizing was healthy and harmless. She had no intention of cheating on Fred. She wasn't an out of control, sex starved bitch with no morals. She was a respectable wife and mother, after all.

At the party, Jane poured herself another drink. She had to squeeze through the throng of bodies. More people had turned up than she anticipated. Men eyed her breasts as she passed them. Most did it discreetly, a few gawked. She found Kelly in the living room where the furniture had been moved to create a dance floor. Jane could smell the unmistakable aroma of weed wafting in the air. She could imagine Fred's reaction..."Drugs in my house!"

She looked around the room and spotted him with one of his colleagues. He was downing his scotch in a hurry. Jane knew that Fred had been totally against the party. His idea of a party was 10 people, max. He would be trying to get buzzed on the booze to get through the night. Kelly saw her staring and said,

"I can't believe he let you have the party here."

"It took me 3 days to persuade him. Honestly, he's turning into a real bore. No wonder people mistake him for my dad. He acts like he is," Replied Jane. They both giggled at the joke that irritated Fred.

As 10pm approached, Jane and Kelly left the dance floor and got themselves another drink. Kelly passed Jane a drink and said,

"Who was that guy that was checking you out?"

Jane looked confused. There were a few guys checking her out.

"Which one?" She asked.

"He was dressed like...what's his name?...Zorro."

"I didn't see him. Was he tall, dark and hot?" Asked Jane, excitedly.

Kelly pretended she was trying to remember, before she replied,

"Errr, let me think...yeah, that just about sums him up."

"I need to see this hunk," Said Jane as they made their way back to the living room. Kelly looked for Zorro as she said,

"Need I remind you that you're married, Jane? And I know your hubby's a sex God."

Jane burst into laughter. When she recovered, she replied,

"Well, there's no harm in admiring some eye candy. Looks like hubby's going to be unconscious soon."

Kelly turned and saw Fred slouched on a chair, eyes heavy.

"Damn, Kelly! Is that him?" Asked Jane. Kelly followed her gaze and saw Zorro watching the dance floor. She nodded, and Jane said,

"He is gorgeous. I don't know him. I wonder if he's with a girlfriend."

Zorro was over 6ft, well built with jet black hair. As Jane stared, a black stallion came to mind.

"So, I guess he'll be making an appearance in your masturbation fantasy later?" Kelly quipped.

Jane was already a little tipsy as she replied,

"Fuck yeah! I could spend hours in that fantasy."

Just then, Zorro looked straight at her. She couldn't see his eyes clearly because of his mask, but he was definitely staring at her. Jane felt hypnotized by his gaze. She felt the temperature rising between her legs, before she suddenly blinked and looked away. She took a big gulp of her drink. The booze was making her even hornier.

It was just after 11pm, and Kelly had hooked up with some guy. Jane spent most of her time dancing. Earlier, some guy had approached her from behind and lifted her short skirt. She felt a sexual rush as eyes leered at her tiny thong. She eventually moved away from the guy after a few seconds. Someone passed her a joint and she finished it. As she went to get another drink, the weed hit her brain. Her arousal went through the roof. She felt like going upstairs to finger herself.

As she sipped her drink, Kelly and her male friend came towards her. Zorro was following behind them. Kelly had to raise her voice as she said,

"Hey, Jane, Dan wanted to meet you. Just going outside for a minute."

Then, she left with her man friend. Leaving Jane with Zorro...or Dan. Jane nodded and said,

"I'm Jane. Errr...so where's your sword?"

"I keep my weapon in my pants," Replied Dan, as he stared blatantly at her breasts.

Jane glanced at his crotch. She wasn't sure if he meant it as a joke. The weed had scrambled her head. She rubbed her eyes and said,

"So, are you enjoying the party?"

A slight smile curled Dan's lip as he replied,

"Yeah, it's ok. I'm looking for a married slut to fuck. I guess you get the winning lottery ticket."

Did she hear him right? Her mind searched for a reply.

He was studying her as she eventually said,

"How dare you! I think you came to the wrong house. You need to find yourself a brothel."

Dan's expression didn't change. He sipped his drink and said,

"You won't have much to say when my 9 inch cock is in your mouth."

Jane couldn't stop herself from glancing at his crotch again. Her nipples went hard, poking through her top, and she knew that Dan had noticed.

She was relieved when Kelly came back. She was totally flustered by her short conversation with Dan. Even though the guy was an arrogant pig, she felt aroused by his dominant manner. Still, he had some fucking nerve talking to her like that, while her husband was in the same room. A 9 INCH COCK! Suddenly, she couldn't think of anything else. That was nearly twice the length of Fred's dick. Surely he was exaggerating? She imagined 9 inches of cock thrusting into her mouth, and her pussy started dripping.

It was nearly midnight as the crowd started to thin. Fred had refused to let anyone stay the night, so they'd arranged a couple of cabs that could seat 7 people each. Plenty of people would still be driving under the influence. Fred was unconscious on a chair. He'd had way too much to drink. Kelly's new male friend and another guy had to help carry Fred upstairs and put him on the bed. Jane took his shoes off, then left, closing the bedroom door.

Kelly decided to leave with her friend shortly after. Jane saw her to the door and said goodbye. She saw Suzanne, a woman she vaguely knew flirting with Dan. She suddenly felt a flash of anger and jealousy. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind. What was she thinking? She was a married mother, and her husband was upstairs. She started picking up empty glasses and dumping them in the kitchen. She went out into the garden to collect more glasses. The garden lights weren't on and it was pretty dark.

Suddenly, she felt arms wrap around her and lift her off her feet. She struggled as she was carried towards the alleyway at the side of the house. Her arms were pinned as she kicked her feet and cried,

"Let me go, you bastard!"

She felt something hard against her ass and knew it was Dan. Her feet landed on the ground again as his hands cupped her breasts. Jane's body spasmed as she felt a sexual jolt course through her.

Dan leaned in close and said,

"I bet you get off on this, slut, knowing your husband's upstairs. He looks kind of old. I bet he's got a tiny dick."

Jane didn't answer. Her big tits were being squeezed together. Dan pushed them up and they wobbled free. Jane moaned as her nipples were tweaked. She could've struggled free and escaped. Obviously the booze and weed had cooked her brain. But she didn't want to escape, did she? There were people still in the house. She needed to go back.

Dan had other ideas as he turned her around and grinded his cock into her pussy. He slid a hand down and lifted her skirt as he groped her ass. Jane felt an orgasm building as she felt friction on her tits and pussy. She turned her head away as Dan tried to kiss her. Her hips suddenly started thrusting forward as her hands gripped his shoulders. She turned her face back towards Dan and their lips came together in a tongue swapping kiss.

Her pussy was throbbing now as she neared the edge. She could even feel Dan's cock throbbing in his pants. It felt like he had a baton down there. They were both vigorously grinding their crotches together as they dry humped each other. Jane couldn't have stopped, even if she wanted to. Then, she threw her head back as an orgasm surged through her body. She moaned and gasped as her body stiffened and lurched. She nearly collapsed as her climax receded.

Dan held her up until she'd recovered. Then he simply walked away, leaving Jane standing in the alleyway with her tits out and looking dazed. She tucked her breasts back into the bodice and tightened it. Then she straightened her skirt and headed back towards the house. She suddenly realized that her thong was completely soaked. She walked back in to see there were only a handful of people still there. They were traveling together and waiting for one of the cabs to come back.

Jane chatted to them for a while. They didn't seem suspicious about anything. Then again, the music was still playing. It was nowhere near as loud as earlier, but loud enough to drown out her moans outside. She left the group and went upstairs. She checked on Fred and found him in the same position. She closed the door and used the main bathroom. She pulled up her skirt and checked her underwear. It was virtually stuck to her pussy.

She pulled out a scented wet wipe and dabbed her shaven pussy. She thought about changing her thong, but decided against it. As she came out of the bathroom, she heard the front door closing. She went downstairs and saw that everyone had gone. She didn't know if she was more relieved or disappointed that Dan had gone. Physically, he was exactly her type. Personality wise, he seemed like a rude and arrogant pig. He'd called her a slut and treated her like one. Something about it had really turned her on.

Jane quickly went around the living room picking up all the empty glasses. She left them in the kitchen for tomorrow. As she came back into the living room, she abruptly stopped when she saw Dan by the garden door. Her head had cleared a little as she said,

"The party's over, Dan. You might want to catch a cab, unless you want to be DUI'd."

"I'm not done with you yet, slut," He replied, cooly and emotionless.

Jane suddenly felt like a child being told what to do by an adult. Dan's confidence was almost overpowering. She finally said,

"Look, Dan, what happened outside was a mistake. I was drunk and stoned. I'm married, and you need to go home."

"I'm not going anywhere," He replied, flatly. He took off his mask and began unbuttoning his shirt. Jane was speechless after he said that. When Dan's shirt came off, she stared at him in awe.

His upper body was smooth and hairless. He had powerful pecs above a hard sixpack. He was muscular and tanned, and the only word that came to Jane's mind was perfection. She was practically drooling as she licked her lips. She held her breath as Dan undid his pants and let them fall. He made a show of lowering his boxers slightly. His cock was bulging obscenely, creating a huge tent. He suddenly asked,

"Do you want to see it, slut?"

Jane didn't know what to say. They both knew the answer, and in the end she could only nod, trying to keep the desperation from her face. Dan pushed his boxers all the way down, and his cock sprang up, still getting bigger by the second. Jane was stunned as she gasped,

"Oh my God...it's...it's...incredible."

A wave of intense arousal washed over her like a powerful narcotic. She was hardly aware that her feet were inching her forward.

Dan stepped right in front of her and barked,

"Get on your knees, slut!"

Jane didn't need to be told. Her own brain was screaming at her to pleasure this man. She disliked the term, real man; but Dan absolutely fit the description. There was a chasm between him and Fred. In her eyes, Dan really was perfect, and he clearly knew it. She wondered if he saw her in a similar way. Maybe they were a sexual match.

Jane dropped to her knees and immediately held the club like cock. It was now rock hard, with huge veins pulsing along the shaft. She was amazed by its sheer weight and thickness. Dan quickly snarled,

"Ok, slut, now get those lips ar--...ARGHHH!"

Jane didn't need any more orders as her mouth engulfed his cock and she sucked it like crazy. Her tongue swirled around the bloated head as she pumped the long shaft with both hands.

She inhaled the aroma of Dan's giant genitals. His manly smell was like an aphrodisiac to her. Dan pulled the string on her bodice like top, and her big tits spilled out. It was his turn to stare at her in awe.

"Damn, you are one hot, milf slut," He said, wide eyed. Jane looked up at him with pride. She was satisfied that the attraction was mutual, and total. Dan abruptly pulled her to her feet. Jane dropped her skirt and thong, and pulled him towards the sofa.

They were both in a hurry to consummate their relationship. Jane knew that Fred was upstairs. It only heightened her arousal. Dan pushed her onto the sofa and rubbed his cockhead up and down her slit. Then, with one thrust, he pushed 6 inches of cock into her. Jane let out a breathless groan as her pussy contracted around his thick cock. Dan began pumping into her, going a little deeper each time. Jane's face was wild with lust as something began to overwhelm her.

Dan drew back to the tip, then slammed all 9 inches into her. Jane cried out in a long guttural moan as her orgasm exploded. Her body bucked and lurched wildly as her climax surged on and on. She dug her nails into Dan's back as she moaned in ecstasy. It was the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced as her pussy gushed and contracted around the huge cock filling her pussy to capacity. Dan began pumping into her again, pistoning long strokes into her with force.

Jane could feel her pussy expanding as it stretched to accommodate the massive cock plunging into her. Dan braced himself with his hands as he rolled his hips and hammered into her at a different angle. Jane felt his cock hitting pleasure points she'd never been aware of as another orgasm ripped through her body. She saw stars as her eyes rolled back and she cried out in delirium. As she began to come down, her orgasm suddenly exploded again, reaching a crescendo.

"Oh my God...I'm cumming again...it's so fucking good...OHHHH!" Cried Jane deliriously. Dan didn't let up. He continued pumping into her like a machine. His muscles were straining as their genitals slapped together repeatedly. Jane wrapped her boots around his ass as she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. She stared at him and cried,

"FUCK ME!...FUCK ME!...FUCK ME!...MAKE ME CUM...UGH...UGH."

Dan started thrusting into her pussy even harder and faster.

Over the next 15 minutes, Jane came a further 4 times. Each orgasm got progressively bigger, and she nearly passed out on the last one. She was starting to lose all control as each orgasm numbed her mind. Any thoughts of Fred had disappeared as she cried,

Labpet1
Labpet1
442 Followers
12