The Marriage Guidance Counsellor

Story Info
Ivan was a most unusual, & very successful, MGC.
9.6k words
4.53
8.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Marriage Guidance Counsellor

by Ivan Wilson

***

Ivan is a most unusual Marriage Guidance Counsellor. He uses hypnosis to solve the marriage problems of young wives while using them for his own pleasure.

(MFF, nc, anal, hypno, mc)

***

INTRODUCTION:

Ivan was a most unusual Marriage Guidance Counsellor. He was independently wealthy due to a very fortunate Inheritance from his Great-Uncle. Ivan was his only surviving relative & benefitted hugely from his Great-Uncle's wonderful business skill.

Since Ivan knew that he had no commerce skills at all, every company he inherited was sold before he had the chance to damage their business. The money was carefully invested, so that it returned a generous monthly sum to him. Ivan only withdrew two cash amounts from the Inheritance. These were used to pay for places in Marriage Guidance & Hypnotherapy courses. He also bought an office in a new building containing many different professional consulting suites.

After completing his Marriage Guidance Diploma & Hypnotherapist course, Ivan moved into his new workplace. It was a richly furnished office with a large couch, desk & chairs. One wall was darkened windows, while another had floor-to-ceiling bookcases. The opposite wall had full-height storage cupboards. Ivan's carefully designed office also had a shower & toilet in an adjoining en-suite. He hired a very efficient woman, Diedre, to keep track of his phone calls & appointments when they began to arrive. She was informed that her hours of work would be very flexible, but that she would always be paid as if she was there full-time. The reception area also had Ivan's qualifications diplomas prominently displayed in frames behind the receptionist.

Ivan placed small advertisements in several neighbourhood newspapers. These gave his qualifications & claimed that he had a sure-fire approach to curing marriage problems.

It wasn't long before the phone calls began to come in. Deidre carefully made the required appointments & kept Ivan informed of his work schedule for each day. When she expressed her surprise at the unusually large time spacing between each appointment, Ivan told her, "I have other business commitments & only do this Marriage Guidance Counselling as a community service."

Usually it is the wife who first contacts a Marriage Guidance Counsellor. She asks questions like, "What will it cost? Do we both attend, together or separately?"

Ivan always answered that "The first session is free. Initially, I only see the wife. After that first session, you can decide whether you think that I can help you or not. Following sessions will have a sliding scale of fees, but will never be more than $ 50 per session." This extremely low fee was deliberately set so that the wives would often be able to pay for the counselling without telling their husband about going to a Marriage Guidance Counsellor.

MGC - Week 1:

Because he really didn't need to work, Ivan had slept late & enjoyed a leisurely buffet breakfast at a nearby Club. That Thursday, Deidre had booked a new prospective client, Linda, in for a late morning, free introductory session on her rostered day off. Ivan looked the consummate medical professional. He wore a suit with bow-tie & carried a laptop computer in an expensive leather case. When Diedre brought Linda into his office, Ivan stood, introduced himself & respectfully shook her hand. Linda was so nervous that she was visibly trembling. Ivan gently steered the shaking woman to a chair. When she was seated, Ivan offered her tea or coffee. After the drinks were made, Ivan sat in another chair on the opposite side of a low coffee table.

Ivan noted that Linda was a beautiful young woman. He saw that she was well-endowed, possibly with firm size C tits; a smooth, fair complexion; long natural blonde hair; slender waist & long legs. Unfortunately, her beauty was disguised by her overlong skirt & loose blouse. She wore no make-up & had her hair tightly tied-back.

In his best professional manner, Ivan asked her to tell him about herself while he typed-in her details on his laptop. He recorded that Linda was 23 years old & had been raised by strict religious parents in a small rural town. She moved to the City for her University education & stayed to work, where she met her husband, Alex. Linda slowly revealed that she was married 2 years ago. However her marriage was going so badly that she didn't think that it would last to her third anniversary. Ivan did not discuss her marriage problems then, but gently probed her for information about her childhood, teenage years, University life & work to give him an overall picture of what made this young woman tick.

At the end of the hour, Linda was visibly relaxed. Ivan reassured Linda that if she chose to continue working with him, he was sure that she would be able to improve her marriage & make it well past that third anniversary.

Linda had decided to continue with Ivan & his Marriage Guidance Counselling, so during the week she made an identical appointment.

MCG - Week 2:

In her second session, Ivan asked her to discuss what she thought was going wrong in her marriage & what her husband was saying was wrong. Linda began by saying that she still loved her husband. She was very embarrassed to finally say that their love-making was the problem. It took Ivan a few tries to eventually get sexually repressed Linda to use the term, "Having sex", but she was so inhibited that she could not say "Fucking". She said that her husband complained that they did not "Have sex" often enough. Alex also loved watching porn videos & even made her watch some with him to see what he wanted her to do with him, but Linda was shocked & would not do any more than have "normal" sex in the missionary position, as infrequently as possible.

"No wonder her husband was unhappy with her," Ivan thought. "It was obvious to Ivan that it was Linda's strict religious upbringing that had screwed her up so much that she could not really enjoy sex, or have any variety in her sex life."

Ivan got Linda to make an early Thursday afternoon appointment for next week.

MCG - Week 3:

By the time Linda arrived, Diedre had already been given the afternoon off, much to her delight. Ivan escorted Linda into his office & made her a cup of coffee as usual. Almost as usual. Before Linda arrived, Ivan had emptied a quarter of a capsule of Rohypnol into the bottom of her coffee cup. As Ivan made her coffee in front of her, Linda had no idea that she was being mildly drugged.

When the drug had made Linda drowsy, Ivan asked how many men had fucked her. Linda told Ivan that she was a virgin when she married Alex & had only "Made love" to him. When he asked her "Do you ever masturbate?" Linda replied, "Never. I think it is disgusting!" Ivan again asked Linda what was wrong in her marriage. He made her explain explicitly how she & her husband had sex. Alex kissed her, but Linda did not like his tongue in her mouth. "It is dirty." Linda let him fondle her tits, but did not like to have her nipples sucked. Alex was allowed to give her cunt a four-finger feel to get her wet, but not allowed to put any fingers inside her. "It is unhealthy." Then he was allowed to fuck her until he came. Linda did not say that she enjoyed the sex, but only did it when she had to, at the insistence of her frustrated husband. With this poor sort of sex, Ivan was surprised that her marriage had lasted 2 years!!

Under the influence of the light drugging, Ivan made 4 suggestions to Linda & reinforced them with repetition:

* First, he told her that her panties were uncomfortable, so she should take them off in the toilet before going home & not wear any panties for the rest of the day. In the future, she would find panties uncomfortable, so she would not wear them whenever she could.

* Second, when she got home, Linda was told to masturbate until she reached orgasm. Ivan met resistance to this suggestion, but overcame it with continuous repetition, telling Linda that it was part of fixing her marriage.

* Third, Ivan told her to consider how hypnosis can be very useful in fixing people's problems.

* Fourth, Linda was instructed to "Make love" to her husband that night, with as much enthusiasm that she could muster.

When Linda left Ivan's office, he was pleased to note that she went immediately into the reception foyer toilets & came out with her face slightly flushed with embarrassment. He knew that she would be going home without wearing any panties.

MGC - Week 4:

In her fourth Thursday afternoon MGC session, Linda readily agreed that hypnosis may help with her marriage problems. She had positively responded to Ivan's drug-induced suggestion from last week. He asked her how comfortable her panties were. Linda replied that they were very uncomfortable, but she wore them to avoid feeling exposed. Ivan suggested that she go into his en-suite to remove them. An embarrassed Linda returned, but said she felt much better. Ivan reassured Linda that as he was her Marriage Guidance Counsellor, there could be nothing between them that was embarrassing. To emphasise this, he asked her if she had masturbated last week.

Ivan was very pleased at her response. She explained that she had masturbated for the very first time until she reached orgasm. She was very surprised at how much pleasure her masturbation had given her & she was sorry that she had not done it before. Linda also said that she had even masturbated several times since. With some prompting, she volunteered the information that she had made love to her husband the night after her last session. Linda said she did not orgasm, but enjoyed it more than usual & Alex was very happy. Ivan said that as their Marriage Guidance Counselling sessions continued, she would gain even more pleasure.

"So will I." he thought.

When Linda was lightly drugged last week, Ivan had given her the suggestion that hypnosis could be helpful. As a result, when he again suggested it this week, Linda was agreeable to letting Ivan hypnotise her. Ivan got out a quiet metronome & a crystal on a delicate gold chain. With the quiet ticking & the swinging crystal accompanying Ivan's soothing voice, he soon had Linda in a shallow Trance. He gave her a keyword, "Sexylinda" which could be used to instantly put the young woman back into a Trance. Each time the keyword was used, he instructed Linda that she would experience pleasure, feel more relaxed & go into a deeper Trance.

While Ivan had Linda in a deeper Trance after using her keyword several times, he made another 4 suggestions to her:

* First, that wearing a bra was also uncomfortable, so she should take it off & wear one as infrequently as possible. If she had to wear a bra to work, or with some clothing, it must only be a low-cut design.

* Second, just the thought of having her tits sucked would arouse her.

* Third, she would very regularly think about having her tits mauled & sucked for the rest of the week, this would arouse her so much that she must masturbate every day.

* Fourth, she was to go home & wait for Alex to come in. When he arrived home, she was to kiss him deeply, put his hands on her tits, then encourage him to suck them. She would find herself so aroused that she was to let her husband fuck her in any position he wished.

After Ivan woke Linda, she thanked him for helping her with her problems, then left his office. On the way out, Ivan saw her go immediately into the toilets. When she came out, he could see her lovely tits moving freely under her blouse. The very modest, heavy-duty bra had gone.

MGC - Week 5:

Next week, Linda came in for the same afternoon appointment after Diedre had gone home. Ivan asked Linda to sit in the armchair opposite him. As soon as she sat down, he said "Sexylinda". Linda lay back in the chair in a deep Trance, with a slight smile on her face, as she experienced pleasure at returning to a Trance. Ivan told her "You will remain under the Trance, but you will be wide awake & willing to do anything I tell you to do." He asked her if she was wearing panties. Linda replied, "No." Ivan said, "Lift your skirt & show me." At first Linda hesitated, but slowly lifted it until he could see her cunt & its blonde fuzz. Next he said, "Think about having your tits sucked." Linda sat for a short while, then began to squirm in her chair as she became aroused.

She moved her hands up to cup her own tits & start pulling on her nipples. Ivan asked, "Do you need to have your tits sucked?" "Oh, yes." replied Linda. Ivan knelt down beside her chair & told her to unbutton her blouse. His eyes took in the lovely sight before him. Linda's tits certainly fitted their promise when he had first seen them through her clothes. They were definitely a size C, firm & high on her chest despite their size, with large aureoles & her aroused nipples sticking out. They were just waiting for some attention.

Ivan leant over her chest, taking her right nipple deeply into his mouth. He began a rhythmic sucking on her tit-flesh. At the same time, Linda worked her left nipple with her hand. Ivan released her right nipple before moved further over her. He licked his way around her left tit, pushing her hand away until he reached her nipple. Linda was squirming in her chair as he sucked vigorously on her swollen nipple. She was enjoying the sensations enormously, but did not orgasm.

Now it was time for 4 more suggestions:

* First, Ivan told her to shave her cunt bare when she got home. She was to flash her shaved cunt at her husband whenever possible, feeling pleasure & arousal at each exposure. If Alex commented on her changed behaviour, Linda was to say, "I am trying to become a better wife & please you more."

* Second, when her husband, Alex, got home, Linda was to show him that she was not wearing panties or a bra, then let him suck her tits. She was then to open his jeans to cup his balls & stroke his cock before letting him again fuck her at least twice this week, in any position he chooses.

* Third, each day she would feel the need stroke her newly bare cunt & insert her fingers, frigging herself until she orgasmed. Afterwards, she would feel the need to lick her fingers, enjoying the taste of her juices.

* Fourth, she would start wondering what semen tastes like. Each time she thought this, she would become so aroused that she would masturbate, whenever possible.

As his instructions were becoming more complex, Ivan repeated them. He brought Linda out of her Trance, then put her deeper back under with her keyword. She was then instructed to repeat her instructions back to him. Satisfied that Linda had everything right, Ivan brought her out of her Trance again. He asked her, "How do you feel?" Linda replied, "I feel wonderful. I am so relaxed, yet feeling wet & horny." Ivan noted how far Linda had come with only a few sessions. Her husband was in for a good night, or even a good week.

MGC - Week 6:

One week later, Linda was back for another afternoon session. As usual, she sat in the armchair opposite Ivan, but this time her demeanor was different. She had obviously changed out of her work uniform. Linda was wearing a shorter skirt than usual, so when she moved her legs apart, her bare cunt was flashed at Ivan. Her loose blouse had been replaced by a stretchy-material, button down top. The material completely outlined the shape of her beautiful tits, while her erect nipples were perfectly displayed. Linda did not even wait to be put in a Trance.

She unbuttoned her top, then begged Ivan to suck her tits. What was a man to do? Such an invitation could not be refused. He mauled her tits, cupping them & gently squeezing them before pleasuring each nipple in turn. Ivan was surprised when Linda's aroused squirming changed to convulsions of ecstasy as she had a wonderful orgasm.

When Linda had relaxed back into her armchair he said, "Sexylinda". As before, he told Linda "Although you are in a Trance, you will be completely awake. Tell me how your week went." Linda said, "I have been keeping my cunt shaved. Alex loves it. He hardly got in the door after work before I had him sucking my tits. When I knelt down to fondle his cock & balls, he could hardly believe it, but he didn't stop me. I kept going until he had pre-cum pouring out of his cock & all over my hands. I licked it off then knelt down on the floor with my cunt in the air.

He was so stunned that he just stood there with his erect cock sticking out of his jeans until I said "Fuck me, please fuck me!" He pushed his jeans down & knelt behind me. I was so wet that he was able to plunge his cock straight into my cunt. I have never had such an orgasm. When he had filled me with his semen & pulled out, I brushed my fingers across my cuntlips to collect some of our combined juices. He was very surprised when I licked the fluids off my fingers. They were delicious."

Ivan said, "I have something even more delicious. Have you ever wondered what semen tastes like directly from a cock?" Of course she had, since Ivan had implanted the suggestion last week. He continued, "You can taste my delicious semen straight from the end of my cock." Linda got up out of her armchair. She came over to Ivan's chair to undo his trousers. When his erect cock was free, Linda gave it some strokes until his pre-cum was dribbling out. She licked it up with relish, then slowly lowered her mouth over the end of his cock.

At first she just moved her lips up & down over the head while her tongue licked around it. When Linda had adjusted to the size & feel of Ivan's cock in her mouth, she began to slide her head down more, so his cock slid further into her mouth at each stroke. Ivan knew that deep-throating was not yet possible, but would come later. He said to Linda, "I am about to cum. Don't swallow it yet, but just hold my semen in your mouth."

Linda felt Ivan's cock stiffen even more & the head swelled in her mouth. Ivan groaned with pleasure as Linda then felt a series of rapid pulses move up his cock. With each pulse, a squirt of semen was pumped into her waiting mouth. Despite wanting to hold all of his semen, some was forced out of her mouth & ran down her chin. Pulling his cock from Linda's mouth, Ivan said, "Show me the semen." Linda tilted her head back slightly before opening her mouth to show him that it was full of his cock cream. "You can swallow it now." said Ivan. With a gulp, Linda swallowed her first mouthful of semen. She then used a finger to wipe the excess off her chin before licking it off & also swallowing it. Ivan said, "Next, I want you to lick my cock clean." Linda leant forward to begin her task. Her tongue licked up & down his still erect cock, as well as down to his balls, to clean him up completely.

Ivan asked her, "How did you like that?" Linda replied, "That was wonderful. I never dreamed that semen could taste so good. I wish that I had become a cock-sucker a lot earlier. Think how much of Alex's semen I could have enjoyed." She asked, "Did I do good? Did you enjoy it?" Ivan was still glowing after the pleasure he had received. He reassured her, "For such an inexperienced cock-sucker, you were wonderful. With a bit more practice you will be able to take my cock completely into your throat. To deep-throat me & have my semen squirt directly into your throat." Linda beamed with pleasure at the thought.

"You have given me intense pleasure, now it is time for me to pleasure you." said Ivan. He told her to sit on the edge of the armchair, lean back, pull up her dress & open her legs. Ivan moved forward & down until his face was only centimetres from Linda's shaven cunt. He saw that her cock-sucking had aroused her intensely.