The Marriage Simulator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left Tim on Bedrock with the tiny solar powered refrigerator and antibiotics in the refrigerator with a note telling him that he had chlamydia and needed to take all of the antibiotics in the refrigerator over the next two weeks, and with instructions for how to use the rain-catching equipment. Then the pilots injected him with a chemical that would slowly wake him up and left.

After no one could find Tim – I wonder why – for three months, I filed for divorce alleging abandonment. The time frame for abandonment in my state is a year and a day.

Even before I filed for divorce, I went to meet with the people at the University who had run The Marriage Simulator to find out how it could have gone so wrong. I met with Drs. Swan, Beetle and Merkel. "Where's Ben Bradley?" I asked with some irritation because he wasn't there.

"He left our employ the semester after we ran The Marriage Simulator for you," Angela Merkel said. "We didn't try to keep him because we had become less enthralled with him as time went by and The Marriage Simulator was his last chance to prove to us that he was a worthwhile researcher," Angela Merkel honestly replied.

That was NOT what I wanted to hear. "Let me get this straight, for my two million dollars I got someone to actually run The Marriage Simulator who you were giving a 'last chance' too? I sure as hell deserved more than that, especially despite all of your prognostications it turned out to be a fucking disaster for me!" I screamed. I never had used swear words in their presence before nor had I ever been anything but polite. They were startled by the venom that I spewed as I related the whole sorry mess with Tim to them.

All three were scrambling to make things right. They promised a complete review of the entire project and promised to redo it all on their dime if they found any problems. I didn't leave happy but was at least somewhat mollified. My parting words were not conciliatory, however. "You better find a way to fix this mess otherwise the University will never receive another penny from my family, and I'll tell the Chancellor why!" I snapped as I left in a huff.

About a week later I got a call from Angela Merkel. "Uh, Ashley – can I still call you Ashley?" she started out.

"Sure – IF you have some worthwhile information for me," I shot back.

"Yes....yes I think that I do, Ashley. First let me say that we reviewed the entire project even so far as to contacting the other participants, and we still are 100% convinced that the science behind The Marriage Simulator is sound. However, we believe that what happened was that Ben Bradley switched the results for Tim and Rob, although we can't figure out why he did that," Angela told me, her voice quivering.

I was stunned; however the more I thought about it the more I thought that it made complete sense. After an initial gasp I was apparently quiet enough on the phone so that Angela asked "Are you still there Ashley?"

"Yes, I'm here," I replied. "What makes you think that Bradley switched the results?"

She went through a lengthy explanation that included a technically complex analysis of entries that Bradley made into a University computer. However, she assured me that Dr. Swan and his staff – who were the technical experts – were certain from the entries that the results had been switched. She concluded with "Is it possible that your husband knew the purpose of the test and paid Bradley off? That could also explain Bradley's departure."

"Have Dr. Swan send me all of the background information as well as his technical analysis in as simple a format as possible, and provide me with everything you know about Bradley, especially where he is employed and/or lives now. I'll take care of the rest," I told her.

Within a week I had Bradley served with a lawsuit charging him with fraud and about ten other torts that my high-priced law firm thought up, and he also received a call from a police investigator that my lawyers sicced on him. I am told that he almost had a heart attack when served, and that he called my attorneys the very next day and begged to find some way out since defending the lawsuit alone would ruin him and his reputation. I told my lawyers to have him meet me at their office the next Saturday morning, and that it would be his one and only chance to save himself.

When Bradley got to my attorneys' office on Saturday he looked like shit. Neither I nor the two attorneys that were there with me offered him any courtesies. When he entered the room in a nasty voice I simply said "Sit across from me Bradley; I trust that my attorney told you that this is the ONLY chance that you have to get out of this situation, otherwise I'll crush you."

"Yes...yes...uh, yeah, I...I understand," he stuttered, looking like he was about to vomit.

"If you give me one line of bullshit I'm walking out of here with instructions to my attorneys to destroy you and you're reputation. The only job you'll ever be able to get is flipping burgers, GOT IT?" The last two words were spoken as I rose to my feet and slammed my palm on the table.

Bradley might have peed his pants before he mumbled "Yes, yes,...got it!"

"Why did you switch the results for Tim and Rob for The Marriage Simulator? Tell me everything including if you got payouts from anyone and how much."

By then I had had a forensic accountant go through Tim's handling of both my money and what he brought into the marriage so I was quite sure that Tim had paid Bradley off, and how much, but I was clueless as to how it came about.

"I'll tell the simple facts first and then you can ask me any questions you like," he mumbled not making eye contact.

"Speak up," I said, "this is being recorded."

He glanced around sheepishly and then continued. "I knew Tim from a softball league we had played in for three years, including one year on the same team. We were friendly, but certainly not bosom buddies. I was unhappy at the University and had money problems and I saw this as a chance to solve them. After the first day of testing I asked Tim to meet me at a bar that night. I told him everything about you and The Marriage Simulator and that there was another contestant and that I thought whoever won you would probably want to marry."

Bradley started gagging a little and asked "Could I have some water?"

"Fuck no," I replied with my arms crossed. "Keep talking."

After gagging a little more he continued. "He seemed to be very interested in your money – and what it could do for him if he was married to you. He didn't like working. He said that if I could find a way to make him look better than Rob he'd pay me $50,000 if you and he got married. I told him that I'd see what I could do, although there were some results I couldn't fake because they were double and triple checked. When the stark differences between his results and Rob's became clear, the solution was apparent. I simply switched them. He paid me the $50,000 over the first six months after you got married, and I haven't asked for or gotten anything more."

After my attorneys and I grilled Bradley for another half hour I stood up and announced to my attorneys "Sign a contract with this piece of shit to pay back the $50,000 over the next two years, the suit and any prosecution to be stayed unless he misses a payment. After the two years we'll drop the suit and not ruin his reputation. He is to have no contact with my asshole soon-to-be-ex-husband Tim but will testify against him if necessary. Oh, and give the bastard some water – but nothing that costs any money!"

With that I stormed out of the room to Bradley's sobbing "Thank yous."

* * * * *

I brooded for a few days after the Bradley meeting, and then I decided to get proactive. I started thinking about Rob and how I had left things with him. I wondered if it was possible to start up with him again. After all he did pass The Marriage Simulator with flying colors, and I had more confidence than ever in The Marriage Simulator since it pegged Tim as a cheater.

After Tim had been on Bedrock for about four months and my divorce case was about a month old I checked to see that Rob wasn't married, and then went to see him at his office without an appointment. I announced myself to his receptionist giving only my first name with the statement that I was a potential large donor.

"How large are you talking about?" asked the gum-chewing gate-keeper, who looked more like a senior in High School than the employee of national charity.

"The six figure kind – with no decimal point," I shot back giving her the stink eye.

She mumbled something into the phone, turned to me, and said – this time refraining from chewing until she was finished talking – "Mr. Roy will see you now. First office on the left down the hall behind me."

When I walked in Rob was already standing but seemed surprised to see me. Apparently Ms. High School Senior never gave him my name. He looked better than I had remembered him.

"Ashley – you're the potential donor? Or was that a ruse to get in here? And why would you come here anyway? I thought that you made it very clear the last time that I saw you that we were done." The last sentence was delivered with a very perplexed look.

"Rob I know that personally you aren't influenced by money, and that's one quality I've always respected you for. However, I haven't seen a charity yet that doesn't need $100,000. I've made out a check to your charity for $100,000 and I'll give it to you if you simply listen to me for one hour. You have to promise not to cut the meeting short, and after the hour I'll answer any questions that you have. After that I hand over the check, no strings, and it is totally your decision what happens next."

He stared at me for a good minute without saying anything. I met his gaze as stoically as I could. Finally he spoke. "Of course it would be irresponsible for me to turn down $100,000 – the Board of Directors could legitimately ask for my head on a platter, especially at this time in our economy when almost all charities are stressed. However, I can't see you right now, Ashley. How about 7:30 tonight at my apartment?"

"You live at the same place?"

"I do."

"I'll be there at 7:30. Do you need a cashier's check?"

He smiled, and then chuckled. "No, a personal check from you is more trustworthy than a cashier's check from a bank."

I smiled in reply, turned and walked out waving my hand. I looked back when I made the turn out of his office. Maybe it was my imagination, but I do believe that Rob was admiring my ass.

I arrived promptly at 7:30. After a cordial but formal greeting he asked "Would you like to sit at the table or on the couch – and do you want some white wine?"

"I'd love a glass of wine, but since this is primarily a business meeting, the table will do fine, Rob, thank you."

After we sat across from each other at the table and I took the first sip from my glass I removed the already-made-out check from my purse and made a show of putting it next to me on the table.

"Rob, I intend to bare my soul to you. I'm going to be brutally honest – and I'm telling you in advance that in some areas I don't come out smelling like a rose. But I believe it is the only chance I have of reconnecting with you on a romantic level – and that is a goal worth humiliating myself for."

I do say that I got his attention. He vigorously nodded his head. I said, "Now remember no interruptions." Then I started.

I told him everything in detail; except what I had done to Tim. How I had been burned in my first two marriages, how I was dating both him and Tim, how I financed The Marriage Simulator, how Bradley switched his results with Tim's, how I found out that Tim was cheating by getting chlamydia, and how I had filed for divorce and it would be final in less than eight months. It took me an hour and twelve minutes, but he didn't cut me off after an hour, especially since I took two sobbing breaks at particularly humiliating parts. I concluded it with "Rob, I do believe that I loved you. I was disappointed by the results of The Marriage Simulator, but after paying two million dollars for it, and the confidence the designers showed in it, I couldn't ignore it."

We sat staring at each other for the longest time. He was hard to read. I finally broke the silence. "Do you have any questions?"

He slowly shook his head "No." "You gave a very complete report, Ashley, as straight as if you were a devout Catholic in a confessional. I want to think about what you said. I'll call you in less than a week. Do you still have the same cell phone number?"

"No, Rob, I don't. Here's my new number," I enthusiastically replied handing him my personal card.

We got up and walked to the door. I demurely said "Thanks for seeing me Rob."

"Thanks for the check," he replied. Then he grabbed my hand and said "I need to perform a test of my own." Then he pulled me toward him and planted a completely non-chaste kiss on my lips that lasted a good minute, all the while holding my ass with one hand.

When we broke I'm sure that I looked shocked. He simply smiled and said "Have your chauffer drive carefully."

I smiled back and walked to the stairs – I avoid elevators for less than five floors. When I turned my head as I walked into the stairwell I do believe that he was staring at my ass again.

* * * * *

I was on pins and needles for the next three days. Rob called on the fourth. "Hi, Ashley. Could we meet at the restaurant we went to on our first date; only this time you pay?"

"Sure. When?"

"Sunday, 7:00 p. m."

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"No, I'll meet you there."

We had a pleasant start to the dinner. We both had favorite dishes at this restaurant that we ordered whenever we went there (together or individually). Finally when we both declined dessert but over a cordial he got to the point.

"Ashley, I probably was in love with you two years ago, and it did hurt when you broke up with me. I also really like your looks – perhaps more than any other man you have dated. About the only thing about you that I was concerned about was how naturally dominant you were. I want to be sure that our relationship will be as equal partners despite your wealth and business acumen, and not one where you dictate the relationship. Therefore, I have a test of my own."

He paused for dramatic effect; I was quivering with excitement; when the delay was too long for me I said "I'm listening."

"I know that you are," he smiled. "I want you to take me to an isolated lake resort – it can have a rating anywhere from two to five stars, your choice, but it must be isolated – for a week. During that time you're going to do anything and everything that I ask; especially when it comes to sex. You will deny me nothing. After that week if we both want to continue with a relationship, we will."

A diabolical smile crossed his lips.

I never would have believed that Rob would say what he just did.

Even more surprising was that I was actually excited by the prospect.

"Yes, I agree..." I started to say before he held up his hand in a "Stop" signal.

"I want you to think about it for a week before you answer. Call me next Sunday and either tell me "No," in which case we part ways for good, or "Yes," and where the resort is. I'm free the week of the 23rd so that's when we would go so if you agree I hope that your schedule can accommodate that."

I realized that making me wait another week was also a test – and to insure that I wasn't impulsive. "OK," I said with a smile. I paid the bill, we had another passionate ass-grabbing kiss just outside the restaurant door, and we went our separate ways.

I immediately cleared my schedule for the week of the 23rd, and brought Aaron up to speed on any potential business problems since I did not want to be interrupted that week. I had the resort all arranged within two days – I decided on a resort with a three star rating, not five star like I was used to. Then I simply waited until Sunday, told Rob "Yes," and what the resort was.

"I'll pick you up in my car the morning of the 23rd," he said with a tone that indicated he was very pleased. My instinct was to suggest that my chauffer drive us in my Tesla, but decided to keep my mouth shut.

I had a feeling that I was going to get a lot of the "Rob Special" that week. I did, although he added a twist to it since most of the time it was consummated with a small vibrator up my ass that he put on "high" just before he was about to cum. It rendered me comatose at least half of the time. Also, he fingered and fucked my ass, tied me spread eagle on the bed while he did about every pleasurable thing that he could do to my pussy and tits, and required me to go topless on the resort beach one day when no kids were around, and to take a naked canoe trip with him.

When the week was over I was disappointed – that the time was up, that is. I loved it! He asked me to move in with him on our drive back, I did, and as soon as my divorce was final we got married. I did convince him that there were advantages to living in a six bedroom house with a ball room to hose events for his charity, a hot tub, exercise room, pool, and theater, as opposed to his apartment, so we live in my house now. We got married four years ago, so our marriage has already lasted two years longer than my previous marriages. I see us making it until we both die! We're not only in love, but scrupulously faithful.

I've licensed The Marriage Simulator and so far it's had a projected 92 % success rate.

Epilogue

Some of you – maybe a very few – probably wonder what happened to Tim and Jen.

I did have a health worker inform Jen that she had chlamydia, just so she wouldn't infect anyone else, and she got treated for it. Last I heard, however, she was very ill with syphilis – I didn't know anyone still got it, but she somehow managed it.

After Tim had been on Bedrock for sixteen months – and my divorce was final – I had a merchant marine ship "just happen" to pick him up. He was in good physical health, but almost nuts from the isolation. It took him a month to get back and find out that I had divorced him. He threatened to make trouble but I pointed out that he could be prosecuted for fraud in view of The Marriage Simulator situation and that Bradley would throw him under the bus. That, plus a payout of $200,000 (what he was entitled to under the pre-nup), got him to sign a contract getting out of my life forever.

12