The Married Man

Story Info
I meet a married man...
1.7k words
4.39
21.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw him online. Another typical shirtless torso, but a hot torso in a small town. You don't find many of those. But this torso was different than the rest: he was actually talking.

His stats: 36 years old, 5'9", 160lbs, muscular, Caucasian, 6 inches cut, straight/bisexual, married (to a woman), closeted, 3 kids.

My stats: 23 years old, 6'2", 185lbs, athletic, Caucasian, 7.5 inches cut (8 on a good day), gay, single, and ready to fuck the shit out of this married man.

I met him at his house in the middle of the night. He snuck me in the rear sliding door that entered into the kitchen and living room area. I could tell he'd had a couple beers, and he offered me one. Sam Adams. Good choice. We sat down in the living room in the dark, whispering to each other to officially meet, me on the couch and him in an armchair a few feet away.

I could feel his eyes on me. He was hungry. I gave him a better look-over in the faint light coming through the window from the street lamps: cute face, better body. He was wearing a t-shirt with grey sweatpants that were hugging his figure. But I needed to see more. Did he want to stay down here? Go upstairs?

"No," he said. "My wife and kids are asleep up there."

My dick couldn't control itself. At the mention of his family sleeping innocently upstairs, unaware that their husband/father/provider was about to get railed in their living room, my cock started straining against my jeans.

"Strip," I told him. He stood up and quickly tore off his shirt, his eager eyes darting cautiously to the stairwell. "More." He took off his sweatpants and stood there in his briefs. He wasn't hard, but I could see the outline of his package. His pictures didn't lie. He was a muscle daddy for sure, probably lifting every day. His pecs were round and defined, his built shoulders and huge biceps shaping him even more. Hairless, but hot.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked. I beckoned him over. I hadn't moved from the couch. He climbed up onto my lap and pressed me back against the couch, meeting my lips. He wasn't the best kisser, I'll admit, but sitting in my lap gave me the perfect opportunity to grab his ass and rub him against my hard-on. He had the perfect ass: muscular and tight to the touch. I pushed him away from me slightly, feeling his chest and his arms, locking eyes with him as I caressed him. How strange to be holding such a masculine creature in my lap, knowing that I was going to fuck him senseless. You'd think it'd be the other way around.

I told him to stand up. He obliged. He liked taking order. I undid the zipper on my jeans. "Come get it." He walked back over and knelt down in front of me, reaching his hand into my fly and finding my hard 7.5 inches already wet with precum. I couldn't help myself; this man was hot, and he wanted me to make him my bitch. He took my cock out and started stroking it, his eyes lighting up with a passionate hunger. Clearly, he liked what he saw.

"Can I..." he began asking, before I took his head with one hand and forced him down onto my dick. What a good little cocksucker he was. For all of his talk online about only having been with a few guys, he had definitely been lying. He didn't use any teeth, and his gag-reflex was non-existent. He'd had practice. He swallowed my dick whole, begging for more. I grabbed his head with both hands now, fucking his face harder and harder while he whimpered and started tearing at the eyes. He came up for air, "Fuck this thing is thick!" before I guided him back down again.

He stayed there for another few minutes, worshipping my cock with his tongue, sliding down to my balls and licking them clean for me. He worked back up my shaft again, slightly tugging my nuts down while he sucked on the head of my throbbing cock, only letting it out of his mouth to smack it against his face, smearing precum all over his cheeks and lips, licking it up and swallowing my cock head again. He was good. Really good.

"Stand." He did. He still wasn't hard. Strange, but not a turn-off. I told him to get his ass ready. He took off his briefs and threw them into the armchair, turning to a coffee table a few feet away and grabbing some lube. He coated his fingers and began to find his hole. "No," I said, still sitting on the couch, stroking my cock through the fly of my jeans. It was a fuck-with-the-clothes-on kind of night. "Turn around and do it." He faced away from me. "Bend over." He did. He spread his firm ass cheeks. He had the slightest bit of hair around his perfectly pink hole.

He circled his hole for a moment; I watched it pucker as he touched it. He put one finger in, moaning quietly, fucking himself in front of a stranger in his living room. Two fingers now, his hole welcoming the penetration. He needed more. I had just the tool for the job.

"Get over here." He stopped finger-fucking himself and grabbed a condom from the coffee table. I didn't even have to tell him what to do. He grabbed some more lube and started stroking my dick, then put the condom on me, and then used some more lube. He climbed up onto my lap again, facing me, my cock the only part of me exposed to his completely naked self. He inched forward, crouching over my dick, guiding it to his hole.

He was tight. Oh god was he tight. Very slowly he began lowering himself down onto my thick cock, pausing slightly as his hole adjusted to the size. He was so warm, his tight hole latching itself to my dick. I could have cum right then. This muscular married man with a family asleep right above us, sitting on my dick in his living room, moaning in pleasure as he took 7.5 inches into his tight ass; it's enough to make anyone cum.

Then I noticed it: he was rock hard. Sucking my dick wouldn't do it, but sitting on my dick woke him up instantly. His cock was thinner, and at 6 inches made it look a lot smaller than what was currently being shoved into him. But that didn't matter. I was here to fuck him, not the other way around. I reached one hand up onto his right shoulder, my other hand on his left ass cheek, and forced him all the way down my shaft. He let out a yelp, but I didn't give him time to recover. I moved my hand from his shoulder down to his ass and began lifting him, bouncing his ass up and down along my cock. He was in ecstasy. He grabbed the sides of my face and began kissing me, thanking me for using his hole. I growled and bit his lip, fucking him harder and harder, his rock-hard cock flopping carelessly against his abs and my shirt as he was bouncing, leaking his precum everywhere.

I guided his hands to wrap around my neck as I pushed myself up from the couch, holding him while I stood upright, my cock still far up his willing hole. I held him by the ass, his legs wrapped around my back, and started fucking him even harder while he held on. His moans were getting louder. Maybe his wife would hear. "You want to be caught getting fucked? You want your wife to see?" I whispered into his ear. "Oh, fuck yea!". I turned us around so his back was facing the couch and lowered him down, never leaving his ass. He unwrapped himself from me as I pinned him down, one hand just below his neck on his collarbone, the other lifting his left leg into the air, spreading him open and driving my thick cock into him with more and more force.

"I said do you want to be caught?" I demanded, ignoring how loud my voice was, a animalistic growl sounding in my throat as I fucked him deeper.

"Fuck yea I do, I want my wife to see me getting fucked by you. Fuck me! Fuck me harder, man! Fuck this tight hole!"

The couch was squeaking loudly. The sound of me pounding his tight hole was even louder. He was working his own cock now, too, a mix of pleasure and pain on his face as he swallowed up my dick with his ass. "Fuck, man, I want you to cum on my hole." That was all I needed to hear. I pulled out of him and took the condom off, smacking my bare cock against his tight hole for good measure, wishing I could enter him again and breed him like the bitch he was. I lifted his ass up more and shot my load, covering his puckered hole with streams of warm cum, watching it drip down to his own nuts as he jerked himself senseless. He grabbed some of my fresh cum from around his hole and used it as lube on his cock. I could see the hunger in his eyes still, the wanting. His hole was still well-lubed with my cum, so I shoved two fingers in there, then three, never breaking eye contact with him, pushing his leg back toward his head, making him moan his loudest yet. I finger-fucked his hole good, feeling his orgasm as his hole closed around my fingers when he came all over his chest. He may have had a smaller dick, but he shot a good load.

I grabbed his briefs from the chair and wiped off my dick and my fingers, throwing the briefs at his face so he could smell the sex. He inhaled deeply and thanked me for using his ass, begging me to stay longer and use him again. I could see his fingers making their way back to his cum-soaked hole. My dick immediately stood at attention.

He did give me a beer earlier. It's the least I could do to thank him.