The Marshal Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob opened the rear door of the cruiser and glared down at the man. Britney was standing with the deputies well away and out of sight. "Who are you and who do you work for?" he demanded. The man glared at him but said nothing. "Why are you trying to kill Britney Hadley?" More silence. Rob wanted to reach into the car, drag the man out, and beat some answers out of him, but he couldn't... not with the deputies watching. "Who else knows Britney is here?"

A thin smile flickered across the man's lips. They were dancing. Rob wouldn't confirm Britney was Bae, but the guy knew. Rob also knew he wasn't going to get shit from the other man. He leaned in closer. "I killed your buddy. He died begging for his life. You're nothing but a bunch of limp dick fuckers out of your league. I should have killed you in the woods." Rob smiled at the man but there was no humor in it. "I might have to arrange for you to try to escape, then I'll have another chance." Rob pulled his lips back as if in disgust. "I'll be doing my part to make the world a better place by eliminating another slant-eyed gook," he sneered, trying to bait the man into saying something useful.

Rob was out of line, but he didn't care. If the man complained, Rob would deny he said anything. He also hadn't read him his rights and didn't know if anyone else had either. While it wouldn't invalidate the man's arrest, if nobody had read the thug the Miranda Warning, anything he told Rob couldn't be entered into evidence at his trial, but Rob didn't care about that either. The police had him dead to rights whether he talked or not. Rob wanted to know who sent him and why.

Since the racial slur hadn't work, Rob decided to try something else. "You're going away from a long time, and I'm going to tell everybody you rolled," he growled. That got a reaction as that infuriatingly smug half-smile the man had been wearing lost a little of its power. "Yeah. Han isn't going to like that, is he?"

The moment the words were out of Rob's mouth he knew he'd tipped his hand as the smug half-smile returned. Whoever sent this asshole, it wasn't Kwang-hoon. It wasn't much, but Rob had gotten something from him. He slammed the door on the cruiser and stared into the darkness a moment as he tried to figure out who was after Britney and why.