The Mask

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded. It looked like she was almost in pain. She took her dress off on her own accord, and he almost came just looking at her. Her breasts were so hard that he could see her nipples through her bra, and her hips were so wide that he wanted to press his fingers against it and feel every part of her curve. She continued to undress herself quickly while he watched. Her heels popped off, showing off her feet, and her bra and panties came afterwards.

She was fully shaved, though he had no idea if that was the effect of the mask, and he could see the wetness on her lip and on the side of her thighs. He desperately wanted to lick it all off of her. He knelt down in front of her, not being able to control himself in front of such a beautiful woman, and pushed her down onto the seat behind her. She gasped as he pulled her feet up and began sucking on her toes. He had always been into women's feet, and hers were looking absolutely delicious. He licked every corner of it, and used his finger nails to scrap slightly along her soles. From his past experience, he knew it drove women absolutely crazy. His mother was now moaning out of control, so loud that he was worried that his sister, who was now sleeping, would wake up from the commotion. "Please." She begged. He knew what she wanted, but he was the type that liked to take his time.

He moved past her feet and travelled down the insides of her legs, licking and nibbling and sucking. Her thighs were practically quivering from the sensation, and he could see the wetness getting more and more, something he didn't think was possible. At last, he pressed a finger against her cunt, and groaned from the sensation. It was the softest thing he had ever felt in his life, and seemed to pull him in, begging him to touch it.

He rubbed and prodded her clit, and when she began to whimper, he pressed two fingers inside of her. She was tight, much tighter than he thought, and when he started fucking her with it, her moans increased significantly.

"Please, please. Kenneth. I need you to fuck me. Now. I need it, please." She was begging over and over again, and he felt almost bad for teasing her like this. She was clearly ready for him, with all the juices that were pouring out. He didn't know if he could actually do it though. Fuck his own mother? DIdn't he have more sense than that?

"Kenneth..." She begged again. God, how could he say no to that?

He lifted her up and pushed her against the brick wall of the house. "What do you want?" He asked. "Tell me." He practically growled the last part out. He had to have her directly ask for it, or it wouldn't be okay.

"Fuck me." She moaned, and wiggled her body against him.

He pressed his body against her so hard that she was wedged between him and the wall, and she wrapped her legs around him, giving him complete access to her. He aligned to her entrance, and pushed in. She cried out immediately. "Oh my god, it feels so good. Please, more." There were tears welling up in her eyes behind the mask, but he wasn't focused on that at all. He had never felt this good in his entire life. His entire body seemed to be absorbing him into her, and she was so tight it was the only thing he could feel. He couldn't stop himself from thrusting in completely at once. Fuck.

She wrapped her legs so tightly around him that he knew she would never let him go. He pulled out almost all the way and then thrust into her as hard as he could again. "Kenneth!" She screamed, with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "More!" She sobbed.

He obliged, and began fucking her like a madman, in and out over and over again. He was in some sort of blurry haze, like her pussy wrapped around his cock was the only thing in the world that mattered. He bit the back of her neck, trying to contain himself. He was going to cum so fucking fast if he didn't control himself.

The way her pussy was squeezing him really wasn't helping. It was like it was trying to milk the cum out of him, over and over again, making her even tighter than before. "Mom..." He groaned. "I'm going to cum."

She reached down and started to play with her clit, she was squeezing him even more than before now, and cried out suddenly as she came. The sensation was so overwhelming he couldn't stop himself, he practically screamed her name as he thrusted into her over and over again, and felt her squeezing him as she milked the cum right out of him.

Surprisingly, and for the first time in his life, he stayed hard after cumming. It must've been some sort of blessing from Freya, but he felt like she was telling him he wasn't done with fucking yet. And so, he complied. He felt like only an idiot would say no at this point. Besides, the Goddess might be angry with him if he didn't listen to her commands.

And so, they continued to fuck in various positions - over the table with him behind her, on the ground with her riding on top of him, with both of them coming so many times he could barely keep track of it. He was in a mess of a sex haze, and felt like he was making u for all the cumming he had missed out on during his dry spell these past few years.

"Mom." He finally said, panting. "We need to stop." His hips were getting tired from thrusting so much, and he still couldn't understand how there was so much cum left inside of him.

"No..." She complained.

He had to figure out something. It would be dawn soon, and his sister would be waking up. What would she say to spotting a sexed up mother in her own backyard, completely naked? "I want to kiss you." He said.

She complied immediately, and turned her body to face him. He was currently fucking her from behind on the floor, and he pulled out of her to execute his plan. She closed her eyes behind her mask and leaned into him, expecting him to lean in as well. He did for a second, and before she could notice what was going on, he pulled the mask abruptly off of her. He was so worried that it wouldn't come off, and his mother would stay like this for the rest of her life.

Thankfully, it did, and he was shocked to find her return to her normal body, but still completely naked. He gasped and closed his eyes immediately. His boner was gone in a flash, and he looked down, blushing so hard he thought he was going to burst from embarrassment.

"Oh, god. Oh, god. Kenneth!" She said, and he heard her run to grab her clothes. After a few seconds, when he was sure she was fully clothed again, he opened his eyes to look at her.

"I'm so sorry, mom." He shook his head. How could they ever have a normal relationship again?

"I don't... I don't know what came over me. Oh, I'm so embarrassed."

"I am, too. I don't know what to say. It was the mask, I clearly somehow found the real thing... and I think it was controlling your body." He replied. "So, do you remember everything?"

She nodded. "We can never tell anyone about this. Do you hear me?"

He didn't say anything in response, though noticed that he was still naked. He blushed again and grabbed his clothes. He didn't even bother saying bye as he ran out of the house towards his car. The mask... he had left it at his sister's place. He would have to drive back and get it later. He knew it wouldn't be safe with anyone else. He couldn't imagine what would happen if his pregnant sister accidentally put it on. Would she jump on the first man she spotted? What if it wasn't her husband?

Kenneth gave a ragged sigh of horror, and drove home, with the mask still on his mind.

12