The Mask of Submission Ch. 05

Story Info
Daddy's turn.
6.5k words
4.6
10.5k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever revelations my daughter offered, they were not given that first night. Nor in two days and nights that followed.

We were too busy then to speak much. Or maybe it was simply that there was no need for words.

All of my life I had been told what it was that I needed to be in this world. That simply to exist as a proud and respected woman of color was a full time job and a conscious effort in each moment. There was no room, I had always believed, for weakness, for hesitation, for a moments indecision. In each and every action, in each and every moment, I had always needed to be correct, strong, proper. There could be nothing left to chance. Not a single thing out of place.

I had never thought very much about the cost of that belief. Raised up from the cradle on pride and respectability, I had striven always to be the woman I had needed to be, a strong and vibrant black woman, an example to others and to the world...I had never realized how exhausting it had always been.

When I think back now on those days and nights at Hilton Head, shut away in that room with my husband and my daughter, I cannot help but feel that it was the first vacation I had ever taken. It was the first true rest that I had ever actually known.

It is strange to think about it that way of course.

There was nothing relaxing about the things which happened in that Hotel room. There was no rest to be had across all those nights and all those days.

I had submitted to my beautiful daughter and to my own illicit desires, but of course that was not enough, not by a long shot. It remained for me to be broken and to be remade, and Corrie wasted no time in embarking upon that process.

As much as I try, I do not think that I can fully reconstruct all that occurred across those days. I was too lost, too deep in a fog of lust and surrender. I was too enthralled in the pleasure of release.

Once more, it is strange to think about it now. That I was bound and I was gagged. My body displayed, slapped, whipped. My buttocks paddled and my breasts groped. I was taken in my mouth, my pussy, my ass,and not once but again and agan and again without respite. I was humiliated beyond words and degraded in ways of which I had never dreamed. Through all of that my one profound sensation, dwarfing the pain and even the pleasure which Corrie subjected my body to, was that of liberation.

In the depths of obscene depravity, I was free. For the first time in my life. And it was all due to the love and the lust of my own daughter, my sweet Corrie, who gave me the world through sweet subjugation to her will.

I know that for a long time it felt as though we were alone in that room. Even as my husband lay beside me, his wrists bound and his eyes wide and watching every action, his ears drinking in every profane word. Still it felt as though I were alone with Corrie. That the two of us were all that existed in the world, all that had ever existed. And when I think about it now, it is hard to imagine that it could ever have been different. It is hard to imagine that it took us so long to reach that place and that point when it was so clear that we belonged there, together. The best and most complete version of ourselves that we ever could have been.

How can I explain...beyond the individual acts, beyond each thrust and sweet moan, each taste and physical sensation?

I had always loved my daughter. I had loved her as only a mother ever could, wholly, fully, unconditionally. She had always been a part of me, a piece of my heart and soul and I had always known that soft sweet ache that is the same for every mother, to know a piece of myself existed apart from my own body, that it walked in flesh not my own and was but the smallest part of something other that was even more beautiful, even more wonderful. There is sweetness in a mother's love for a daughter, but there is also the smallest sense of loss as well.

Corrie taught me to love her all over again. A separate love that had no relation to the first. No simple fact of biology or hormonal connection. No, Corrie taught me to love her as a stranger, as a woman, as a mistress wholly apart from myself. She made me crave the touch of her fingertips and the way she moved her hips when she drove a strapon deep inside of me. She made me hunger for the taste of her tongue upon my own and the sweet taste of her sex when she straddled by face between her mocha thighs. She could have been anyone.

But she was not anyone. She was my daughter, and she made me love her beyond that fact. What could have been sweeter than that? To feel that lost piece of yourself returning in a flood of pleasure, to know that at last you were complete? What other feeling could ever come so close to totality and to perfection as that?

She was not tender of course. I did not need or want her to be tender. My daughter taught me to love her for cruelty.

Shards of my fragmented memories still stand out, dazzling in the chaos that is my knowledge of those days. Lost actions, soft whispers and iron command.

I can see Corrie lying upon her back, her hands digging into my soft hips as I straddled her, as I was made to writhe and bounce upon the thick plastic phallus that filled my soft pussy.

I can still hear her snarling up at me. "Don't you dare cum, Slave! You haven't earned the right to Cum yet!"

I can hear my own voice crying out. " Please baby, please mistress, I'm so close..."

And I can feel her hand rising up to slap my heavy bouncing breasts, the pain so sharp to delay the pleasure upon the near horizon, again and again as I cried out in sweet frustration, as I wept in the strange dichotomy, torn between my pain and pleasure.

Corrie saying, "Any bitch of mine must learn to wait."

And I remember how badly I wanted that. How in that moment I wanted so badly to be my daughter's Bitch. To be her slave, and the best slave she had ever known.

I can remember a world all in darkness, as her hot thighs pressed tight against my face, as she held me there trapped beneath her weight and I remember her muffled words, as though from far away, even as my tongue swirled and danced deep within her hot and soaking pussy.

"This is right you know? This moment...this is justice. This is what you deserve Slave. For everything you have done with your life, all the good and all the bad. You have always been my mother...I learned so much from you. You taught to me to be strong, to be be proud, to be dignified. You taught me to walk through life with my head up high. You told me that I could be anything, that the color of my skin was no limitation. You told me I could have the whole world...And you were right mamma."

"I can have the world. I can have anything I want. And now here your are with your mouth on my cunt. You made me so storng mamma...you never thought that this would be the way it showed, but I always knew...I always knew that I could have you. I'm the woman you made me...and your just a silly little slut that didn't know what she wanted."

"Now you know. Now you see. This is justice...this is the fulfillment of your wildest dreams. You've done so well mamma...So well that your baby girl can make you her bitch, her big titted cunt and butt slut. The fact that you're my slave shows how well you did as my mother. Everything that happens now is just me repaying the favor..."

And I can still remember the hot flood of her gushing cum as my daughter exploded upon me, filling my mouth, spilling all over my face, and the deep and happy knowledge that she was right.

Lastly, I remember the way she gripped my hair, the way that Corrie forced my head back straight even as she slammed her fake cock deep into my bowels, as she pounded savagely upon my still untrained asshole, and she told me, " This is never going to end. You know that mamma? You know that this is only the beginning right?"

And even as I fought my own body, even as I willed myself not to cum at the fury of her assault, I heard myself gasp, "Oh god yes Mistress...Baby, I don't ever want this to end."

In my mind this went on forever.

We existed then in a place beyond time and beyond recall, and it was eternity. Heaven.

But in truth it could not have been so long. Certainly it was not forever.

I came to myself in my exhaustion, as I lay panting and trembling upon the hotel bed, the sweat burning on my skin. Knowing that I could not go on, that I was finished. That I could take no more. It was not a question of desire or will any longer, bit one of sheer exhaustion. There was nothing left to me that was my own. At that moment I think that it would have been as difficult for me to rise from that bed as it would be to scale the face of Everst.

Corrie stood over me, her hands upon her hips, a grin upon her face.

"You were more willing than I expected mamma. I've never had a slave that gave in more wholly. I honestly figured that I was going to have to tie you up and gag you at some point, but you've surprised me. Congratulations bitch, I'm not easily surprised. Don't worry slave, you've earned a little rest. It's time for me to deal with daddy anyways..."

And she was right. There was no need to tie me down. As soon as she reminded me of Simon, who still lay bound and silent beside me I would have risen in horror, if only I had been able. As if was I could do nothing but lie there and stare. I could not even speak, too thoroughly exhausted for my tongue to do anything more than lawl against my slack lips.

I had forgotten him completely, my own husband, Corrie's father, and I had forgotten that he lay there bound beside me through all of it, silent beneath his white mask.

So many thoughts should have swirled through my head just then. So many questions and so many concerns, but I cannot say they did. I was too exhausted to think. I could only lay there watching, numb, as Corrie crossed around to the other side of the bed and stood smiling down at her fathers nude and prostrate form.

"You've surprised me too daddy, I've got to say. I came here expecting you to resist, to put up a little more of a fight. I was looking foreward to it honestly. It's why I didn't have mom gag you when she tied you up. I wanted to hear you scream in that moment that you finally figured out what was going on...I guess I misjudged you dad. If I had known you were just going to lie there I wouldn't even have bothered tying you up."

She reached down and pulled the mask from off of his face, and at once I saw that Simon was red and sweating, but if it was anger or humiliation or a mixture of both I honestly could not say. He only stared at her, his eyes still wide and I could not help but feel that accusation lay within them. But at first he said nothing at all.

"You have to have some thoughts about all this daddy...after all, you hired a partner for a threeway and it turned out to be your own daughter...that a kind of urban legend isn't it? It's the absolute worst way such a thing can go right?"

"When did you know daddy? Mom knew from the first, I could see it in her eyes before she could even admit it to herself. Did you have an inkling when your dick was plowing into my ass? I think you did...You couldn't admit it, you didn't want to know. You wanted me to be a stranger. It would have been so much easier if you just didn't know, right?"

Still Simon said nothing and I heard my daughter sigh.

"Come on daddy. You have to say something...isn't that what you always told me? Don't just sit there being angry, tell people what's on your mind? Come on daddy, time to practice what you preach. Express yourself."

Then Simon did speak up, even though his voice was soft and full of hurt and of confusion.

"Corrie...how could you do this to me? To your own mother? How could you...Why? What did we do to deserve this?"

Even though his words were meant as an accusation Corrie only laughed when she heard them.

She said, "How could I do what? Give mom what she's been wanting for months? Give you what you've always wanted but were just to scared to ask for? How could you daddy? How could you have been so blind, so stupid, so chicken shit? Because this...all this? Well it's been a long time coming. I saw all the signs, the looks in mom's eyes, the desperation, the confusion...but even so I wouldn't have done anything. I figured that you'd step up Dad, that you'd sort her out. You'd have some kind of state of the union meeting and you'd figure out what she needed. But for months I've sen those same looks, the same hunger. And I knew that you wern't doing what needed to be done."

"Even knowing that, I wouldn't have done anything. I'd just have gone on with my life feeling sorry for her, and for you too. But you reached out dad...don't forget that. You reached out to me because you knew you couldn't give mom what she needed and because you knew you wern't strong enough to take what you wanted, even when it was offered. What does it matter who I am daddy? Haven't I done what you wanted? Haven't I given you both exactly what you needed?"

"Not like this." Simon insisted. "This...this isn't what we wanted Corrie."

"Bullshit. Mom wanted to explore her sexuality, to experience the submissive side which has always been there, which would have been plain as day to you if you'd only had the balls to accept it. Oh, you wanted to Dad, you would have loved to. But you were probably worried about what would happen to your political career and the little cookie cutter life you two have built for yourselves if for once in your life you just acted the way you wanted. I mean...seriously dad. You couldn't even fuck your own wife in the ass when she was bent over and begging for it."

"It's not that simple Corrie!"

"Of course it is! It's every bit that simple and you know it! God...do you know how pathetic you two are? Both of you, you've built this whole life for yourselves based on perception, and it's all nothing. You two are so concerned about what the world thinks of you that you've never even dared to enjoy the life you've built. You want to be this model family, have this model life...and it's all empty because you can't be who you are. What are you so scared of Daddy? What is so frightening about the truth that you'd lock yourself into this banal existence just to hide from it?"

And even though Corrie's words were to her father, and even though I was exhausted and helpless, I sensed that she was right. She was right about all of it, and even though I had just begun to discover this about myself it was clear that she had known, in some way for a long long time.

We had been afraid, Simon and I. Afraid of the world. Afraid of ourselves. Without ever realizing it, the whole of our lives had been dominated by fear.

Even if Simon could not bring himself to say it, I know that in that moment he saw it too.

"Please Corrie...enough. Untie me now, it's gone too far. This is over."

But there was no authority in his voice, no power to command. His words were soft and faltering, more plea than order. I knew in that instant that he was wrong. I knew in that instant what Corrie would say next.

"No." She said. "No daddy, this is not over. Not by a long shot."

She sat down on the edge of the bed, so that her face was just a few feet from his own as she spoke, she placed her hand upon his bare chest.

"I know that it's hard for you to accept right now, but I honestly came here to help. I came here to help both of you...do you want to know something? There is a way this could have gone where we would never have taken the masks off. You would never have had to know the truth. You might have suspected, but deep down neither of you would have allowed yourselves to believe it. We might have all gone out way and been the better for it, without the whole ugly truth having to come out at all. This isn't the way that it had to be daddy...no. This is the way you made it."

"I wasn't lying when I told you that this was about you as much as it was about mom. I was just going to give you guys the nudge...sure, I would have gotten off on it, a little scandalous secret, but there is no harm in that. I was just going to help you guys along. Who better than family right? You know what else daddy? I was even prepared to let you be in charge. I came here and I figured with just a little push you'd get the hang of it. I was willing to submit to you. Just for tonight you really would have been my master, and I would have done anything you wanted me to do. I thought it would be hot...I figured it would be sexy, being dominated by my own father. But you let me down daddy. You couldn't do it. You aren't strong enough."

Even as she said this, I watched Corries hand slide down my husband's body, down across his belly until it rested just above his his flaccid cock.

"So now the masks are off Daddy...and I am going to tell you what will happen now, the way that it is going to be."

Her hand moved quick, and she grabbed Simon's prick firmly before he could squirm away from her grip. She squeezed him there and when she spoke again her voice was low, a husky and conspiratorial whisper.

"I'm keeping mamma, daddy. She needs it, and she deserves it. And besides...it makes me hot. I'm keeping her. I'm not ever going to let her go. And you know what daddy? There's nothing you can do about that. Even if you wanted to, there'd be nothing you could do. You know why daddy?"

I saw her hand begin to work upon him, moving up and down his soft flesh, and with each fierce stroke he was a little harder than he had been before.

"Because you're weak daddy. Because you arn't ready to get over yourself and to be what you want. I'm going to keep mamma, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. You couldn't fuck her the way she wants to be fucked...but I can. I'm going to. I'm going to do things to her that you never could, and she is going to love me for it daddy. And you know what? You are going to let me...and you are going to love it too. Because deep down, I think you need it too. I wasn't sure before I came here, but now I know. You'll submit to me just as easily as she did, just as deeply. It's only the method that is different."

She released her grip on her father, and I saw that his pale cock was hard as it had ever been, as all around it his skin flushed red with the shame of his response to Corrie's touch. I knew in that moment that he was helpless before her. His hands tied behind his back and he could not stop her with words alone...but he was more helpless still. I was certain that it was not only his daughter's touch which roused him, but her words as well. The suggestion of all that would be. Now, looking back, I know how he wrestled within himself. Torn between the thrill of his desire and the nagging doubt, the fear of accepting all that was offered.

So that even though his prick was hard and straining, as engorged as I had ever seen it, Still he could not bring himself to accept his daughter and her words.

I heard him whisper, "No..."

But the words were hollow even as he said them. I could hear it in his voice,the way it quivered and the way it trembled over just a single word. There was no confidence remaining, no proud and masculine strength. There was no authority left as the will behind it was being so quickly eroded.

It was not enough. Of course it was not enough.

I heard my daughter whisper, "Yes Daddy. Oh yes."

I watched as Corrie opened her mouth wide, and it seemed to me she moved so slowly as her face descended down through the space that separated her dark lips from the rigid flesh of her father's manhood. I saw eyes locked upon Simon's as that soft pink tongue flicked out and pressed itself gently to the glistening tip of his prick, before she offered a deep and hungry groan and slipped the whole of her father's shaft in one practiced motion.

12