The Mask that Angie Wears Pt. 03

Story Info
Angie walks into a precarious situation.
2.3k words
4.35
3.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(CONCLUSION)

Back in Part 2: Our moonclad protagonist Angie visits the minimart in the buff, where she encounters a strange (but friendly) cashier lady as well as a very puzzled patron. After purchasing some lubricant, she sets out on the next part of her "mission".

---------------------------

3:03 A.M.: After that amusing conversation with the stoned cashier lady, I step out onto the street once again. She was concerned at first about how I was going to pay for that tube of lubricant, since I left home butt-ass naked save for my mask and phone; obviously, I had no wallet or pockets either. She was relieved when I said I have NFC on my phone, after which we shared another laugh and I left. Sweet lady.

I am warmed by the fleeting sanctuary of the lights from the minimart; its soft glow embracing my exposed body as I stand there like an idiot lost in my thoughts. Suddenly, I remembered the couple I saw on the bench earlier before entering the minimart. I wonder if they're still there? I make my way to the playground. It's only a short walk away, after all.

3:05 A.M.: Soon after, I reach the main entrance of the park. I'm looking ahead for the couple on the bench I saw previously, but they're nowhere to be found. All I can see is the dark undulating paths of the park, lit only by the lamps' soft glow. And all I hear is the gentle rustling of leaves as my bare feet kick them up as I walk. The chirping of crickets is soothing, somehow.

I've always found this park creepy, to be honest, but it's a hotspot for couples to get busy after some hanky panky. My assumption is that the couple earlier either have finished and went off, or are still in the park somewhere to get down to real business. The thought of people having brazen sex in public places like these turns me on so much... I can feel my pussy juices running down my thighs as I walk. I know that deep down... I want to be the one fucked.

I'm not specifically after that particular couple, and if I do find any people having sex, I plan on watching them for a bit, to make myself known just to see their reaction. Let's see how my luck goes.

3:23A.M.: This park is as sizeable as I recall. Man, I'm exhausted from walking; no doubt the stress of doing it in the nude at risk of being caught is especially taxing. Fortunately, the cover of the trees along the trails and layout of the pavilions lends helps. I almost forget I'm completely butt-naked at times as I tread gently on the asphalt.

The trails can sometimes get so dark that you can't even see your hand in front of your face, I need to rely on the lights in the distance to guide me. Some parts of the park are so dark, I have nothing but the moonlight to show me the way, and the contacts I wore aren't too helpful.

At first, I never understood why ancient peoples got naked under the moon. After seeing the moonlight on my bare skin, though, I can safely say that I was falling in love with it. It felt more... special, somehow. Like a spotlight from a lustful celestial body gazing in approval. Am I weird?

I can't afford to get complacent, though. If the worst happens, being raped is the least of my worries.

3:36 A.M.: As it would eventually turn out, I spot a jogger as he appears under the streetlamp. He's a good thirty or so metres away and I'm still in the dark part of the trail, so he's none the wiser that I'm here. I figure it'll be quite fun to surprise him as a naked woman who appears out of nowhere, so I halt right before the shadow line to time my appearance with his pace, and cloak myself in darkness. As he gets within a few metres or so, I begin to walk out into the dim light. I can see that he has slowed down a bit in noticing me, but he doesn't seem to fully register yet that I am naked.

It's only when I close in directly under the light does he see me; he's stopped in his tracks jogging on the spot, looking at me while catching his breath. I walk forward casually as though nothing were out of the ordinary, when he says to me, "Very nice!"

"Thank you!", I reply, to which he asks "Not in any sort of trouble are ya?" I reassure him that I'm fine and that this was just for fun, after which he smiled and politely went on his way.

"Be careful, then!", I hear him shout as he jogs off into the dark trail I came from. You can tell he knew I was having fun and was just looking out for me.

Some people are really sweet, I find.They make the pain of the insults and laughs I get on a daily basis less near. Other people feel vulnerable when naked; I get empowered. This night has gotten stranger as it went on. First, the cashier and now that nice jogger guy; seems people are way more positively receptive to a naked woman than I thought.

I totally expected to be given very dirty looks at least, or worse - be molested at this point. All these thoughts of molest in my head, oh my... They say that you suppress what you're obsessed with. Could it be that I want to be groped like this? I gotta be honest and say that if that jogger dad felt me up, I don't think I could stop his hands... I need to masturbate.

4:02 A.M.: I must be at least a few kilometres from home at this point. I'm rather grateful to this mask as it has and is still giving me a sense of security. They DID say we should be wearing masks; nothing said about clothing, right?

It's quite amazing what one can do when their identity is hidden. The mask isn't really the best of choices, I'll admit; it's a black cotton one with an LV pattern on it. I figured it would make good satire to the people that see me. I'm wondering if the cashier lady or jogger noticed the mask,or if they were too busy staring at my body.

I don't have any identifiable tattoos as I haven't had a job since graduation, so I couldn't afford a tat even if I wanted one. I've also tied my hair up so that no one will recognize me too easily. Besides all that, I've worn contacts instead of glasses, which in addition to altering my appearance, change my eye colour from green to brown.

4:12 A.M.: It's been about half an hour since that jogger appeared and honestly I'm kind of frustrated that I haven't encountered anyone else. I guess it is to be expected, given the lockdown situation. But I was kinda hoping that in spite of it some people at least will be up and about, looking to get some fresh air in the night when no one was around. My instinct kept telling me this isn't the best idea to be wandering around naked in a park in the wee hours, yet the pervert in me is wishing for someone to come along and ogle, or do worse. I really need to masturbate now.

4:23 A.M.: After I'm out of the trail, I see a bench in the distance in a dark spot and decide to head over to rest my legs for a while and get down to business. It may not be the best idea sitting down on my wet pussy on bare public seats, but my legs were so tired from not using them before that I didn't care. Not that there was anyone around, anyway. Pft.

Added to that, I haven't had a cigarette since I stepped out and now I'm feeling a strong urge to have a drag. I find myself sitting here in regret for not bringing out at least a few sticks along, even though I'd have no sanitary way to carry them.

Suddenly, my anxious thoughts bring me to all kinds of scenarios when I don't have a drag, and soon I drift into the danger of what I'm doing. They could report my naked ass and I'd be in trouble. I guess the irony would be that if I do get caught and arrested, bringing along something up my pussy would have been a good introduction to prison life.

4:40 A.M.: I almost got too distracted by the time on my fitbit to notice there was someone approaching. It's a different man who doesn't look like he's jogging, and I'm not too sure if he's seen me. To top it off he looks super shady in that hoodie with his hands in his pockets. He has stopped about a hundred or so metres from where I am and is on his phone.

Oh god... I need to escape but the problem is that the path is still a long ways in either direction, and there's no way he wouldn't see me running off, not that my fat ass can run fast enough to begin with. Why did he have to stop there of all places? Is he waiting for someone?

My heart starts racing as I decide whether to run or remain where I was, hoping he wouldn't see me. Then again, I knew my pasty clammy skin wasn't much help to blend into the dark. My sweaty skin wasn't doing me any favours either as I'm sure it made me glisten that much more in catching the distant lights.

To make matters even worse, another guy has appeared and is walking up now looking just as shady; they've seemed to acknowledge each other but aren't greeting the way friends do...

Oh dear god... Have I walked into a drug deal?

__________________________________

4:47 A.M.: I'm in a spot of trouble now. I knew I was asking for it, but heading out and doing this naked stunt was definitely a bad idea. I'm updating my entry now on the off-chance someone finds this phone somewhere in case something happens to me. I've never been so fearful in my life. I've tried to call someone to help but no one has picked up yet. I was thinking of calling the police too but there'll be some explaining to do given my predicament. Very evidently, the "naked pervert girl hiding behind the bench" versus the "two guys having a conversation" will be in much bigger trouble.

Honestly, I find myself at a crossroads between getting home safe and my sick perversions of being caught and raped, but these guys look dangerous and I may not walk out of it with my life. I knew it, I'm just a super sick exhibitionist, the fact I'm wetter than ever at the thought of being violated.

"Call the cops already!", I tell myself.

I'm still at the same bench hiding in the dark crouching behind it. The two guys haven't seen me yet, but there's no way I can escape without them noticing. Why is this deal taking so long? What are they here for? They've been talking about something for the last few minutes - what seemed like an eternity for me - and gesticulating quite fiercely as though nearing the point of argument. The other guy that just came up has been smoking nonstop while the one in the hoodie is running his mouth about something.

Before long, I find myself staring at the speed dial ready to call the police if anything happens when suddenly, the two shady guys walk off each in different directions. Phew! I've never been so relieved in my life and at the same time in danger; the compulsion to masturbate has become a physical need at this point as my sweaty body demands it. For the third time this night, my fingers reach down between my thick pussy lips.

9:21 A.M.: I'm headed back to the park this morning - clothed, this time - to the same spot. Probably not a good idea, to be honest, after what happened.

My last entry got cut off as I couldn't blog in real time when, as it turned out, I got caught by the shady hoodie guy as he walked by the bench. He must've heard my moans or the rustling of leaves as I squatted there fingering myself lost in pleasure and totally gave myself away. I must say I was extremely lucky I'm even around now to pen this down; he could've taken out a knife or something to me and things would've gone really ugly.

Surprisingly, he didn't seem too interested in doing anything to me at all. I saw in his face the same fear as I had of being caught doing something we shouldn't have. Me being naked there in front of him while he was obviously up to shady deals with his associate or whoever that guy was.

In that moment, he looked me up and down clearly confused as to why I wasn't wearing anything. All he did was tear off my tacky mask, after which he took a good look into my eyes saying, "If anything happens, You never saw us here, understood? I know your face", he threatened.

That's when I knew he had no intention of doing anything harmful to me specifically, but we had a moment of understanding that he would do everything in his power to make my life problematic if I said anything to anyone about him.

Was he an undercover agent in some sting operation I happened to walk in on? I'm not sure, nor do I want to know.

As I approach the bench, there it was: the mask I wore as my only article of clothing, sliced clean in half by some kind of tool.