The Masked Ball

Story Info
Regancy tale of hot vampires.
4.2k words
4.71
3.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The late evening sun painted the sky, a mosaic of lush purples and pinks, as the sun slipped beneath the fine townhouses of the Ton. Mina turned from the large curtained window to once more check over the final touches to her ball gown. Everything must be perfect. Tonight was one of the largest balls of the season. Her emerald eyes roamed over the Mauve dress. Its colour suited her auburn hair and pale complexion, she marvelled at how finely made it was. fine silk taffeta and lined with a cream linen. Layered on top of a shift, stockings and stays, it cut fine form to her buxom figure, clinging to her wide hips and draped low over her narrow shoulders. She checked the fine bejewelled pins were firmly in the palace, holding the auburn locks in an updo. The finishing touch was to add freshwater pearl earrings in her ears, and a string of them around her thin neck, the necklace resting upon her bosom.

"Come on Mina. We are going to be late." whined Charlotte, she pouted from where she leaned against the door frame.

"The more you whine, the longer it's going to take." Mina smiled at her sister's reflection in the mirror. "There. I'm finished." She brushed a hand over the front panel of the dress, smoothing out any stray wrinkles before following her excited sister to the waiting carriages.

Tonight's Ball was held at the manor of Lord Milbourne. The Young lord was the talk of the Ton, as any single man of his wealth was. Every Mama with a sensible head on her shoulders had set eyes on him, as soon as he announced he was looking for a wife. With tonight being All Hallows Eve, the young Lord had set about a lavish celebration. Everyone who was anyone in the Ton had been invited.

"I heard from Georgina that Lord Ashdown will be in attendance." Charlotte beamed with excitement, her sister was ever the gossip.

"Lord Ashdown... he never attends balls, the man is a recluse." Mama tutted, fanning herself with her pocket fan. "How the young lord ever hopes to find a wife, when he refuses to attend the events of the Ton is beyond me." She shook her head with a sigh.

Stepping out of the carriage, the three women found themselves in front of a grand manor house. Other beautifully dressed ladies and gents filed into the main doors, faint music drifted out of the archway, into the night.

"Remember girls, best behaviour." Mama gave Charlotte a glare. "There are plenty of suitors, so please do try and mingle with the guests." Her chastising gaze turned to Mina. "I need at least a betrothal for you Mina, before the season ends." Mina could see the desperation pinch at her mothers eyes, it was her second season and she was still not wed. It was not because she was ugly. It was more, Mina was particular. She was a strong believer in a true love match, rather than wedding for convenience sake.

As they approached the large front doors, they noticed two footmen on everside. Each held a box in his hand, and handed out masks to each guest.

"Lord Milbourne politely asks his guests to don a mask, and keep it on for the duration of the party." One had explained, handing each woman a fine mask. Mina looked over the one she was presented with, A delicate black half mask, covered with deep crimson and gold filigree. It gave the appearance of thin branches and leaves decorated the face. Placing it on her face, and securing it to her head with a black silk ribbon, Mina was led by her Mama into the ball room.

A soft waltz filled the air as they moved through the crowd deeper into the large ballroom. A large chandelier hung overhead, its jewelled splendour sent the candle light bouncing around the room, catching the many glittering jewels that clung to the fine ladies as they danced.

"Lord Milbourne has surely outdone any ball this season." Mama spoke with awe as she looked around the large space. Her eye was caught by some of her friends. Before she excused herself to greet them.

Mina led Charlotte in a turn of the room. Smiling politely and greeting some of their friends as she passed. A few men approached them, asking for a place on their dance cards. While Charlotte happily agreed, smiling shyly as she added their name to the waitlist, Mina made the excuse her card was already full. Hiding it in her palm as she apologised to the disheartened young sirs.

"Mina you heard Mama. You must stop being such a wallflower and at least dance with someone." Charlotte hissed, as she took hold of her sister's arm. "I'm going to dance, if I come back and find no name on your list, I'll tell Mama." She shot her a quick glare, before swanning off to find her first partner. Disappearing into the crowd.

With a soft sigh, Mina began to move further into the room. "Excuse me." A deep voice stopped her, turning she found the voice belonged to a tall finely dressed gentleman. "May I have the next dance?" He had moved slightly closer as he spoke. His dark eyes burned into Mina as he waited for a response.

"Oh.. yes of course." Mina stammered after a pause, hoping this would stop Charlotte from pestering her for the rest of the evening. The man smiled and held out his hand for her to take. Taking his large hand in her small one, Mina was led towards the dance floor, where a new waltz began.

As they danced Mina looked over her partner. He was tall with broad shoulders, the cut of his suit fit him well, leaving not much to the imagination. His face was covered by a black half mask, that made his pale skin somehow paler, and framed his dark eyes. The man's black hair was not styled as she could see, the dark waves framed his sharp face as it curled around his ears.

"How are you enjoying the party?" Mina asked as the man whirled her around in the dance, his large hand rested on her lower back, keeping her pulled close as they moved. His touch almost seemed to burn through the fabric of her dress as he held her.

"It is fine." The masked stranger said, his deep voice went straight through her. Mina was suddenly thankful for the mask, as a blush grew on her cheeks.

"I did not get your name?" He had begun to brush his thumb over the soft fabric of the back of her dress.

"Wilhelmina... but my friends call me Mina." She stammered feeling his hand dip lower on her back.

"Mina." The masked stranger purred, the way he spoke her name, rolled her around his mouth, like he was tasting a fine whiskey, made her knees weak.

"I did not quite catch your name sir?"

"My name is Vincent." The masked man, Vincent, twirled her around once more as the dance grew to an end. The dancers applauded the band, whereas Vincent took Mina's hand in his and pressed his lips to the back of it. "I hope to dance with you soon, Mina." His intense gaze held hers, a burning heat flickered over them as he reluctantly pulled away.

Heat pooled in her belly as Mina walked the room, trying to forget the intense gaze and the warm touch of Vincent, as she moved among the beautiful dressed crowd. She must not have been paying attention as to where she was going, only to find herself away from the ballroom standing in a gallery room filled with lavish paintings. Looking around the room, Mina noticed a large set of french doors were open, leading to a beautiful hedge maze. The cool night air kissed her heated skin, with a soft sigh, she descended into the garden.

The night was peaceful, soft chirps of some sort of nocturnal critters joined the faint laughter and music from the house. As Mina headed further away from the house's light, and deeper into the maze she shivered. The growing feeling that something watched her as she walked among the twilight made her uneasy.

A sharp snap caused her to spin around. Only to be greeted with the slight gloom of the hedge maze walls. Her heart pounded in her chest as she pulled her shawl close to her, trying to beat away the chill with the silken material. Her wide eyes scanned the shadows, looking for whatever may be haunting her. Only to find nothing.

"There is nothing there." Mina muttered to herself, giving her head a slight shake, she wondered further.

A small bench was tucked into an alcove in the hedgewall. The carved white marble glowed in the moon's light, almost as if it were a beacon of hope in the night. Sitting on the bench Mina closed her eyes and drew a deep breath, willing her heart to calm itself. She would spend a few moments regaining her composure, then return to the warmth of the house.

"I thought it was so. Such beauty must surely be fae-touched." The familiar deep voice pulled her from her calming breathing. Mina opened her eyes to find Vincent approaching her. His fine tailored coat and mask had been abandoned. Revealing the flowing shirt he wore underneath.

"Sir!" Mina's eyes widened as she watched him draw closer. The reality of the situation dawned on her. She was with a man.. unchaperoned, at night. This was truly a scandal in the making. " I must beg you to allow my leave." she spoke quickly, rising to her feet to move past him. Wishing upon all hope, that no one saw them both enter the maze.

"My little nymph tries to slip through my fingers once more." He chuckled, a rich sound that filled the night.

"I am no nymph, or Fae as you claim." Mina stuttered as he stopped, an arm's reach away. " But I implore you, sir, if you have any decency you will let me pass. I shall not breathe a word of this. To anyone. I promise." Growing panic filled her as she tried to move past him, only for him to block her escape.

"Let us play a game little nymph." Vincent took hold of one of her arms, his tight grip stopping her from trying to walk past him. "You run the maze, if you can reach the exit, before I catch you. I will let you leave." As he spoke, he pulled her away from the entrance path, and deeper into the maze's darkness.

"If I lose?" Mina breathed nervously as she was dragged deeper into the darkness.

Vincent did not answer, he flashed her a sharp toothy grin instead. "Run little nymph. You have five minutes before I start my hunt." That intense gaze from their dance was back, almost a ravenous hunger that made his dark eyes almost black. Mina pulled from his grip and took off. Pulling the skirt of her dress up slightly, so she could run more easily.

Her dainty feet pounded against the trimmed grass. Breathing heavily, as her blood rushed in her ears. The walls of the maze were a blur, as she weaved through the warren of paths. She had hit a dead end twice, letting out a panicked cry as she turned to retrace her steps. She came across a Stone Pavilion. Breathing a sigh of relief at the sight, she rushed towards it, taking shelter behind one of the stone pillars of one of the entrances.

Heavy footsteps caused her to freeze, her heart pounded in her chest as she covered her mouth with her hand.

"How I enjoyed our hunt, little nymph." Vincent laughed, as he drew close. Mina let out a sob as he drew around the pillar she was hiding behind, pinning her to it with his broad frame.

"Your scent drew me to you tonight. It called to me across the ballroom, just as it led me to you through the night." He leaned close, brushing his breath fanned across her skin as he spoke. "Sun bathed roses and lilies, so sweet." He murmured into her skin, his hand resting against her hip. "As we danced I could smell your growing need. I knew then I had to have you."

"Please." Mina begged, feeling a small tear roll down her cheek. "Please just let me go. I swear on the bible, I won't tell a soul.."

"There is no need for gods here, little nymph." Vincent kissed her neck, working his way up to her jaw, before pulling back. He reached a hand up and pulled the mask from her face, letting it drop to the ground at her feet. " I shall be the one receiving your prayers tonight." Vincent flashed her a grin, revealing a set of sharp fangs.

His kiss was hot and hungry, the press of his mouth against hers drew a startled gasp from Mina. Which he swallowed readily as he pressed her closer to him, her back flush against the cold marble pillar behind her. For a moment she lost herself in the feeling of his soft lips against hers. She had never been kissed before, only hearing whispers shared between friends as they shared their own experiences. Mina had dreamed what her first kiss would be, a gentle caress shared between lovers, as they declared their true feelings. But this was nothing like she had thought. It was raw. Passion filled. Vincent's lips ignited a hunger deep inside, she never knew existed. Softly she began to move her lips against his, earning a deep rumbling moan from him as he dominated her mouth with his tongue. Demanding everything she had to offer.

Reluctantly Vincent pulled back from her lips, moving to kiss her neck once more. "Your skin is so soft, fine, like silk." He kissed into her skin as one of his hands slid down her hip. Bunching up her skirt around her waist.

Mina let out a gasp as the chilled night air caressed her heated skin of her thigh, before his hand joined it, trailing up to slip in between her legs. She tried to clamp her thighs shut, only to trap his large hand between them.

"Have you ever done this before?" Vincent breathed against her skin, as he moved his hand forcing her thighs open with his knee. "Have you ever touched yourself here?" He brushed his finger over through the fine hair that covered her outer lips.

"N-n-no." Mina shook her head, earning a slight chuckle from him.

"Not even at night, when you should be asleep. You don't reach down and explore your pleasure?" Vincent pulled back, watching Mina give another trembling shake of her head. "Then I shall teach you." He found the small nub of nevers he was looking for, before brushing it with his thumb.

Sharp white hot heat flowed through Mina at his touch. She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand, in case anyone should find her so... exposed.

"No, no." Vincent, tutted, pulling her hand away from her mouth. "No hiding your cries." His dark eyes burned into her as he once more set about circling her clit with his thumb, sliding two fingers inside to tease her along to her release.

The feeling of his long fingers entering her was strange. An unfamiliar fullness, that was not unpleasant. Just new. He curled them inside her, as if drawing the growing heat in her core towards him. It blossomed, causing her to arch into him and moan into the night. Mina clenched her hands on his arms, fearing her legs were not strong enough to hold her upright. Her breathy pants joined the chorus of nocturnal music, as she closed her eyes and gave into the burning heat.

Suddenly she was falling, over a steep precipice, and shattering into the inky black void below. Her cries filled the air, as her legs trembled with the force of her release.

"Good girl." Vincent murmured into the flesh of her heaving breast, pulling her trembling legs around his waist, and freeing himself from the confines of his pants.

Sharp pain bloomed from her breast, drowning out the brief pain she felt as something long and thick pierced deep inside her molten core. Mina clung onto him, lost in the sea of pleasure as she was, Vincent was the only thing keeping her from drowning in its depths. He fed from her, the cold pulling surrounded where the stabbing pain was in her breast. Once he had his fill, he began to rock his hips into her. Licking the wound closed as he finished feeding.

"You're so tight." Vincent moaned, peppering kisses along the exposed skin of her chest, as he thrust deep and slow into her tight walls. Her tight walls gripped his cock as he fucked her into the pillar. "Like you were made to take my cock and only mine." He tightened his hold on her thighs, feeling her wrap her arms around his neck. It had been too long since he had done this. Chosen a pretty young thing to feed and fuck from. Hell he can't even remember the last time he did it. He had promised his friend Lord Milbourne that so long as he was a guest in his house, he would not feed from the local ladies. Whores were fair game, but he was not allowed to fuck them... His friend wished for him to settle. Vincent had rolled his eyes at his suggestion. He was nearly 400 years old, he did not need to be told how to live. Reluctantly, he had agreed to attend this party, only to find himself drawn by the sweetest scent he had smelled in a long time. The ladies of the "Ton" tended to drench themselves in perfumes, but this. This was nothing like the sickly sweet stench that swirled around the other women. It drove him mad as they danced together. He wanted nothing more than to pull her to his rooms and take her all night. When she had stepped into the dark, and away from the ball, he found he could not resist any longer.

Mina buried her face into his neck as he increased his thrusts. The obscene wet sounds of their skin meeting, and their moans filled the Pavilion. Her mind was too clouded by lust to care if anyone saw what was happening to her. She moaned loudly as another buildup of pleasure grew deep within her.

"I'm going to fill you. So you know who you belong to."Vincent gave a slight growl as he spoke. Her hot walls clenched at him, milking him as he thrusted into her.

They shattered together. Shouting their release into the night sky. Vincent continued to thrust into her as he spilled his hot cum deep inside her cunt. He collapsed slightly as he finished, trapping her once more to the pillar. Both of them struggled to catch their breaths as they returned from the sweeping flood of release that washed over them.

Once her mind was not as clouded, Mina's eyes widened in panic as she felt his length slip from her core. A wet trickle of his.. seed spilled down her leg. "Get off of me." Her voice was filled with panic as tears flowed from her eyes, she was ruined. No more than a common street whore. Her hands hit his broad chest as she struggled to get him off her.

"Calm little nymph." He spoke softly as he tried to calm her.

"I am ruined. It is all your fault. I demand you unhand me!" Panic had fully grabbed hold of Mina as she struggled beneath him. Her mind a whirl with how to handle the situation.

"I said be calm." Vincent said, his voice stern with authority as he pinned her wrists above her head with one of his hands, watching her heavy chest heave as her large emerald eyes filled with tears. "This is what you are going to do little nymph. You are going to dry your tears." He brushed away her tears from her cheeks. "You are going to walk, calmly, back to the ball. I will call for you tomorrow night."

Mina furrowed her brow in confusion as he spoke. "How can I be calm? I am ruined. I can not wed as you took m-m-my innocence. The innocence I was supposed to give my husband." Fresh tears welled in her eyes. "I can never marry now. Not to anyone of worth. Don't you see what you have done?"

"You forget that you are mine. I have claimed you as such." He brushed his thumb over the bite mark that he bit into the swell of her heaving breast. "There is no one else for you but me." He leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to her trembling lips. "So do as I say. Return to the party, and await me tomorrow night. I shall come for you."

Pulling away from the kiss, Vincent moved back to allow her to straighten her rumpled skirts. He bent to pick up her mask, placing it carefully on her head and fastening it once more. He could not help himself, but to press one more kiss to her plush lips. It took every ounce of willpower not to pull her close and take her away from all of this.. Society nonsense.

Mina took deep calming breaths as she tried to make herself presentable as best she could. She could still feel his seed running down her leg, she gave a silent prayer that it did not show through her dress. When he deemed she was calm enough, Vincent allowed her to leave, the whispered promise of his words were fresh in her mind as she wound her way back through the warren of the maze. If he spoke the truth, tonight would not be the last night she saw him.

12