The Masked Woman and the Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now your second step is to understand that I own your orgasms. You do not cum without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Breathe Troy," I told myself. Even this act needed voluntary effort now. "Yes Mistress Claire."

"Good, now fuck Laney's face."

I couldn't believe my good fortune. I put my hands behind Laney's head and stuffed my cock in her mouth. She willingly accepted my shaft and put her hands on my butt to pull me towards her so she could push as much of my cock in her mouth as she could accept. It felt wonderful. The warm, wet, soft embrace of her lips on my cock with her tongue massaging the underside of it. The stimulation in this highly charged sexual atmosphere pushed me quickly towards an orgasm. I was focused on Laney's leather clad head, greedily sucking my cock.

"Mistress Claire . . . I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet Troy. I own that orgasm and I say you may not have it yet. Laney, pull back."

Laney pulled back off my cock. Now I was beginning to sense what Claire said about the power of submission. I wanted nothing more than to cum in Laney's mouth. Her slutty mouth. Her head covered in black leather with a fuck hole for her mouth. I was willing to do anything for permission to fuck her mouth and cum. I wanted to show Mistress Claire that I was willing to submit. "Please Mistress Claire. I'll do anything. Please let me cum."

Mistress Claire barked an order to Laney. "Hands and knees Laney."

Laney knelt on her hands and knees on the plush carpet. "Laney, spread the cheeks of your ass with your hands." Laney buried her face in the carpet and reached back and parted the cheeks of her ass. Her brown puckered hole was clearly visible above her small pubic patch and her glistening pussy. Her hands had spread her asscheeks enough to produce a small gape in her anus. I had never seen anything more erotic or more inviting.

"Troy, lick her ass."

I had never done anything so perverse but I wanted to do it with every fiber of my being. I put my head between the cheeks of her ass and savored the soft texture of her skin rubbing against my face. I stuck my tongue out and licked around the rim of her asshole and then speared the tiny opening with the tip of my tongue. Her anus tightened and then relaxed with the intrusion of my tongue. I pushed harder and went farther into her, feeling the smooth walls within her puckered opening. I could feel Laney's body shudder and could hear a low moan escape from her lips. It was giving me great pleasure to hear Laney's moans and to know that I was pleasing Mistress Claire.

"Make her cum Troy."

I swabbed her asshole with my tongue and used my right hand to rub her clit. Her cunt was now a swampy mess, leaking all over my hand. Laney emitted a series of higher pitched moans. Her legs started shaking.

"Cumming . . . Mistress . . . oh shit Troy . . . don't stop."

Laney pushed back hard against my tongue. I could feel her anal ring contracting against my tongue in rapid cycles. I held my breath and continued my oral assault on her asshole and was swept along with her though her orgasm until I sensed the last spasm from her anus. I pulled away from her, gasping for breath. Laney was likewise breathing in ragged gulps from her mouth.

"Troy, cum on Laney's asshole."

I stroked my cock, now as hard as it had ever been, and quickly reached the point of no return. Laney reached back with her hands to spread her cheeks so I could see her now gaping asshole, wet with my saliva. "Oh God Mistress Claire." My first pulse went up Laney back, and each successive pulse started at the top of her crack and ran down over her asshole, then dripped from her pubic hair onto the Oriental carpet. I had never experienced an orgasm as intense as this one.

Mistress Claire gave me no time to recover. "Troy, clean up your mess . . . no hands."

I knew what Mistress Claire wanted. I had tasted my cum before but never a full load. Laney was still kneeling on the carpet, waiting for me. I looked at the alabaster skin of her back, painted with a rope of my cum. I used my tongue to trace up the gentle slope of her back. I could see goose bumps rising on her skin as my tongue skimmed the surface of her back. I scooped up my cum and tasted it. The slightly tangy metallic tinge of my cum was combined with the fine sheen of salty sweat on Laney's back. Emboldened by my sinful impulses, I dipped lower and licked her pussy and asshole, using my tongue to scrape my cum off of her nether regions and into my mouth. I felt degraded and empowered at the same time. Mistress Claire's earlier statement about Laney was ringing true with me. I was feeling empowered by my submission to her.

"Troy, take off Laney's mask and share with her."

I unzipped the mask on the back and pulled it off. Her sweat soaked hair was freed, and the disarray of her hair did nothing to detract from my first gaze of her angelic face. I lay on the carpet on my back and pulled her face to mine to share a cum filled kiss. I hadn't ever had such a strong emotional response to anything in my life like this. I had sex with a number of women, but there was always an emotional detachment. This was life, unfiltered, raw, shameless and unapologetic. Mistress Claire had ensnared me, both body and soul. If this was submission I wanted more, much more.

Chapter Two

Laney and I had spent three hours in the hot sun fiddling with the irrigation system in Mistress Claire's new planter boxes. It was our fourth day working together on the landscaping project. We had already finished the planter boxes, ferried the planting soil from the front yard, and finished the hardscape around the planter boxes. In our short time together I'd developed a healthy respect for Mistress Claire and a healthy, though so far unrequited, affection for Laney.

"Careful. Don't touch that!" I told Laney, as she attempted to take away a piece of drip line before I had finished cutting it.

"Oh my God, you're hurting me!" I had accidentally pricked her finger with the x-acto knife as I was sawing through the drip line. Laney jumped up as if she had been shocked.

"Laney, you're a horrible worker. If you keep interfering with me I'm not going to be able to cut the drip line." I put the x-acto knife down and kissed her finger that now was sporting a small drop of blood. We had been working for the last three hours on the irrigation lines in Mistress Claire's planting beds and were only about half done. Mistress Claire was planning on hosting a garden club event in two weeks, and we were expected to finish the irrigation system and plant all of the beds in the next week.

Mistress Claire breezed into the backyard in her flowery summer dress and strappy high heels. "Looks like you kids have a ways to go."

Laney said what I was thinking. "You haven't been working in the hot sun for three hours. If you had you would be congratulating us on our progress."

"Laney, I'm in such a good mood that I'll let that comment pass . . . for now," Mistress Claire said with a scowl. You may remember the 'entertainment' committee at the club? They'll be coming by shortly. I've told them about Troy and they're eager to meet him. Troy, Laney, why don't you call it a day and clean up? Our guests should be arriving within the hour."

I didn't know what the "entertainment" committee was but I was sure Laney would enlighten me. We went to the guest bathroom together. She stripped down and got into the shower. I took my clothes off, the whole time with my eyes glued to the clear glass shower door, watching Laney washing her hair and the steaming hot water cascading off her body. I really couldn't imagine a place I would rather have been at that moment, watching a drop dead gorgeous blond now soaping her perfectly shaped breasts. Perhaps to be reincarnated as Laney's washcloth, as it slid between the folds of her ass and across her small landing patch above her labia. As Laney's skin went from white to a light red it was clear her time in the shower needed to come to an end. I opened the shower door and bulled my way in.

"Time to make room for the second shift gorgeous." It was a tight fit with my 6'2" frame, and Laney, stuffed into a one person stand up shower stall. She made no move to leave. I slid my body against her soapy body and the sensation of her soft, soap slicked skin against mine gave me an instant erection. Her hand slid down to grasp the shaft of my cock. She started pumping her hand.

"Laney, Mistress Claire wouldn't approve if I were to cum without her permission." I didn't have my heart in this admonishment, as her hand on my cock felt sensational. Laney started pumping her hand faster.

"Oh God Laney, don't fucking stop." Laney gently pushed me so my back was glued to the shower glass. She shimmied down to her knees, with the water now pelting the top of her head. She took my cock in her mouth. I put my hands on the back of her head and pulled it until her lips were touching my pubic hair.

"Laney, I love you . . . I love you . . . cumming . . . you wonderful slut . . "

Laney stood up and kissed me full on the lips. We again shared my seed, with me now becoming accustomed to its taste and becoming conditioned to associate that taste with my growing love for Laney. Laney still hadn't given me any indication how she felt about me, other than the fact the sex between us was amazing, and whether she viewed me as a competitor for Mistress Claire's affections.

I finished washing myself and the two of us went into the guest bedroom to change.

"So Laney, what's this 'entertainment' committee all about?"

"I think it's not a real committee. It's a group of women from the East Side club that seem to enjoy exhibitions of kinky sex. Mistress Claire lets us explore our submissive sides and the women get to see a show that gets them off. I'm not even going to try to guess what Mistress Claire has in store for us this time."

A bunch of horny middle age women. Now how bad could that really be?

I put on the clothes that Mistress Claire had laid out for me. A pair of khaki slacks and a polo shirt, no underwear. Laney put on a sleeveless shirt and a short skirt, with of course no bra or panties. We went into the kitchen to help Mistress Claire with the drinks and appetizers.

The food and drink were already prepared. The kitchen was empty. We called for our Mistress and her reply came from her bedroom. I went into her bedroom for the first time. I was expecting something dark and ominous, but Claire's bedroom was surprisingly light and clean, luxurious but still stripped down. The room featured a very solid looking four poster king size bed in dark wood, light walls and white plantation shutters, and a teal and gold oriental rug. Like her living room, there was only one large leather chair with a high back, sitting next to a rust-colored Chinese chest with complicated brass handles. Mistress Claire was lying on her bed with her legs dangling over the edge, propped up on her elbows, her robe open and her legs slightly parted.

I'd never seen Mistress Claire naked. Her breasts were larger, more reflective of the mature woman that she was, with just a bit of a sag. She had large protruding nipples and an areole the size and appearance of a small ripe peach that slightly protruded away from her breast. They were magnificent. She parted her legs and like Laney had only a small landing patch above her labia.

"Laney, come and worship your Mistress." I would have given anything to have been Laney. I had been with Mistress Claire for over a week and had not yet touched her intimately. Laney knelt before her Mistress and began by kissing her inner thighs and working her way towards Mistress Claire's now puffy and wet pussy lips. Instead of closing her eyes Mistress Claire locked her eyes on mine. Her heavy lidded look of ecstasy was meant for me, telling me that she knew that I was overcome with desire for her. I could see Mistress Claire's thighs quivering when she was experiencing an orgasm, although she only let out a soft sigh.

"Enough slut," Mistress Claire instructed Laney as she pushed her head away. "Now go kiss your boyfriend."

Laney's mouth and face was covered with Mistress Claire's slippery and fragrant juices and my kiss with her was my first opportunity to smell and taste my Mistress. Mistress Claire knew that this intimate kiss would further inflame my desire for her. It was a heady experience, kissing Laney and expressing my love for her, while at the same time smelling and tasting my Mistress, the person who brought me to Laney and controlled my destiny.

Chapter Three

We cleaned up again. Mistress Claire breezed into our bedroom. She was always perfectly put together and today was no exception. She was wearing a pastel blue summer dress with a v-neck and lacey sleeves and beige strappy sandals with delicate three inch heels. Seeing her, my thoughts of Laney dissipated. I suddenly wanted her, knowing that I couldn't have her. It was torture seeing Laney pleasure her earlier and even harder now to see her so close to me, aware of my yearning for her, yet outwardly aloof.

She told us her guests were waiting in the sun room. Laney was instructed to strip and don her leather training collar. Mistress Claire handed me one as well, also a wide black leather collar, frayed at the edges, with a strong odor of leather and sweat.

"Laney, help Troy put this training collar on. Troy, take off all of your clothes." Laney took the collar out of my hand and fastened it around my neck. I could feel the cool damp leather, now pressed against my neck, and the cold steel of the buckle. The presence of the collar solidified my mindset as Mistress Claire's sub, and Laney's collar was my reminder that she was owned by Mistress Claire, and not by me. Despite my growing affection for Laney I had to be mindful that she may not have felt the same about me, and that Mistress Claire would always be between us.

Mistress Claire then clipped a leather leash on both of us. I knew then that humiliation would be part of my training. I knew I was going to be paraded into a room naked, wearing a collar and led on a leash. I'm sure that Mistress Claire wanted to test my resolve to serve her. I was still sure I wanted to serve her and didn't resist being led by the leash.

We were led into the sun porch where Claire's friends were already gathered with drinks - - middle aged country club women in summer dresses or golf wear, with elaborate cocktails. All of them were quite attractive and had obviously had a head start on the drinking part. The conversation died down when we entered the room, with all eyes on us.

"Ladies, you met Laney at her last audition, today she will be working with my new sub Troy so that both of them can improve their submissive skills; I'm sure you will, aahhh, shall we say "expand their horizons" (and Mistress Claire used her hands to create quotation marks in the air) as you see the game I've made up for them." She laughed and they did too. "Troy still needs more training in his new role. Troy, begin by touching and describing Laney, then she can do the same for you."

Laney looked away from me as I reached for her breasts. "Laney is from here in California, with a surfer girl tan and wonderful firm breasts." I lifted and cupped her breasts to show them off, with my thumbs circling her hardening nipples. "But her hips and legs are her best feature, and her sweet tasting pussy." I ran my hands over her thighs, hips, and then between her legs to part her labia. The women were laughing and Laney was looking angry as I touched her, but Mistress Claire was smiling.

Laney took her hand and placed it under my chin, lifting it an awkward upward angle. "Troy here is from Oregon, with the body - - and brains - of a football player." She paused and gave me a devious half smile as the ladies laughed and Claire grinned. "Two of his best features are his sensitive nipples, which Mistress is training to be more responsive." She pinched my nipples and tugged them sharply and painfully. I can safely say it was the most embarrassing moment of my life, naked in front of seven fully clothed women, with a naked collared sub pinching my nipples with apparent joy. "Like all football players, Troy thinks this cock is his best feature (holding my limp dick, then only about 4 flaccid inches), but let's be real - - on a good day it's only average." Laney had cupped my balls and wrapped her hand around and stroked my hardening penis, but they were all chuckling now. "The truth, though, is that his tight ass is his best feature, once his training is complete." Laney turned me around, slapped my ass hard, then spread my cheeks.

Mistress Claire stepped closer to where Laney and I stood, our nakedness in sharp contrast to her elegant summertime outfit. "That was a good introduction, now let's continue your training with an audience. I have two goals for this pair; Laney needs to keep chipping away at her self-image as some sort of princess, and Troy like all men needs to not always be thinking with and about his penis. So, the two of you will have a common goal - - for Laney to cum as many times as possible in the next 20 minutes, and for Troy not to cum at all."

I was hard now, and excited to think about taking Laney.

Mistress Claire was still speaking. "However, as all my subs know, there is always a twist to keep things interesting. Hands behind you, both of you."

Laney and I turned around, and Claire fastened leather cuffs on our wrists and clipped them together. I felt her reach around my head. "Mouth open, Troy."

I opened my teeth then bit down as she inserted something. I felt the weight and saw it in front of my eyes - - a dildo gag fitted to my mouth, with a larger size than my own penis. Claire was positioning Laney on the large armchair, with her legs wide and hands behind her, and me kneeling in front of the chair.

"I'll just get you started, then the ladies can keep time and the score for Laney." Claire gripped the dildo I wore on my face now and spread Laney's labia to insert it. "So, Troy, what an opportunity for a stud like you, to fuck Laney while everyone cheers. Show us that you want her."

The reality of course was that I had to pump my face between Laney's thighs at an awkward angle, trying to steer and thrust the dildo but unable to feel Laney respond directly. I was where I had wanted to be, seeing her pussy and her body above me, but without my hands unable to touch or hold her. Laney also didn't have her hands, so she had to struggle to stay on the dildo as I tried to thrust, with her feet on my shoulders. Instead of smooth lovemaking, it was a humiliating and awkward display as I tried to thrust and move and Laney struggled to get off against the dildo and the ladies laughed and shouted suggestions.

Someone chimed a water glass and I gave one last thrust of the dildo on my face into Laney. My mouth was exhausted from gripping it hard, and my neck was stiff from the thrusting and the odd angle. My knees ached and my cock was hard but ignored.

Laney was shaking as I drew out the plastic cock, creamy now with her juices. I could see the tension in her thighs from having to leverage herself to rub the dildo, and she was angrier than before.

Claire stepped over, to help Laney stand up from the chair, leaving me still kneeling in my humiliating gear. "Laney, we will give you credit for that last one; three orgasms in 20 minutes. I was hoping for more, but Troy is not as good a swordsman as he seems to think. I'm sure you must be sore from his use now." Claire embraced naked Laney and cupped her hand under Laney's wet sex as the ladies applauded.

"Now, Troy, you have potential but need more development." Claire came over to where I was kneeling and unbuckled the harness; it felt wonderful to have the gag out of my mouth and be able to move my aching jaw again. "First thing, though, Troy, a good workman keeps his tools clean." Laney was still looking grim but the group was laughing as Claire fed me the dildo cock to suck Laney's juices off it and lick it clean. Her eyes were full of life as she looked down at me, kneeling naked and cuffed with my mouth full of cock.