The Masquerade Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tomas popped a pill then passed them around., Most of the men refused but Britty seized two.

"MDMA?"

"I've never tried it. I probably shouldn't."

Britty swallowed a bright yellow pill and smiled.

"You'll feel so good trust me. And it wears off in like an hour of two. You have to try it just once! I need a fun girlfriend! Please!"

Nicole wavered. She felt so good already. A different guy was rubbing her tits from behind now and as he moved his hands down to her butt, she arched her back, flexing her butt and pressing it into his hands.

"Put out your tongue."

Nicole opened her mouth and stuck it out. Britty placed a yellow pill on it. She swallowed.

She kept drinking and dancing and the pill came up fast, swallowing her in waves of loose happiness and relaxation. She was dancing with guys on a full dance floor, hands all over her body, wherever she looked hands and bodies, men and women most fully nude, some like her in just thongs.

Britty took her hand and walked her over to the white leather couches in the corner where Tomas sat. The two of them stood holding hands and Tomas stood up, smiling.

"OK ladies. Time to step it up a notch."

5.

Tomas winked at Britty then knelt down. Nicole watched as he slowly took down her thong and put it in his pocket. He looked up at Nicole.

"Your turn."

She bit her lip.

"I don't know. No, I don't think that's a good idea, my husba—"

"Your husband didn't come with you."

He put his hands on her hips, waiting for her to move or resist. She stood rigid.

She felt his fingers hook over the edges of her thong and slowly tug it down. She didn't resist. His face was now right by her freshly shaved, bald pussy. He slipped the thong into his pocket and smiled at her.

He took her hand and sat her on the couch. She leaned back, relaxing into the leather. Tomas sat next to her, his hand on her thigh. He started to kiss her. He kissed so well, hard but gentle. She lost herself in it. She could feel how wet she was as he moved his hands up her thigh and slipped his fingers inside her. Two then three, deep, slowly stroking and rubbing, hitting her clit then her g spot. She let out moans, she couldn't help it.

As he fingered and kissed her, she felt her hand lifted up by the wrist. She closed it around what could only be a hard dick. She started to stroke it.

Confused, she realized it was on the other side of her to Tomas. She didn't even know the guy on the other side of her, yet she was stroking his dick. What was she doing? The champagne and MDMA washed over her and she felt good all over. She opened her legs wider, pushed into Tomas' hand. She looked up at the guy she was stroking. He smiled at her and closed his hands over hers, reaching down to grope her tits. She kept stroking, feeling him get totally hard. Tomas opened her legs even further and she saw a few guys watching her. It felt good to be watched. She climaxed, her tight pussy soaking wet against the couch.

Tomas stood up and took out his hard dick. He pulled her up, so she sat on the edge of the couch. A hand guided her free hand onto another dick. She slipped down off the couch onto her knees, stroking two guys, one in each hand. Tomas looked at her. He put his hand on her chin, tilted her face up.

"DId you like how I made you feel?"

She nodded.

He put his hand on her cheek. She knew what he wanted. She opened her mouth and took his dick as deep as she could. She felt his hands on the back of her head and heard him moan as he thrust himself deeper. She could never deepthroat with her husband, but maybe it was kneeling, maybe it was how drunk she was or the drugs, but she felt so relaxed. She took Tomas fully down her throat. He held her head, grinding his dick into her throat. She felt his heavy balls against her chin, felt her nose press into his stomach. She loved how powerless she felt. He thrust in and out of her mouth. She was jerking two guys off as Tomas fucked her face.

The guy on her left leaned back and moved her hand off his dick. She flicked her eyes towards him and saw him finishing himself, aiming it at her tits. She turned towards him as much as she could, and he shot thick ropes over her tits. Not long after that, the guy in her other hand turned her by her shoulders to face him and he finished over her tits as well. She hardly had time to look at how much there was before Tomas thrust his dick back into her mouth and started rougly fucking her throat, holding her hair balled up in his fist. She felt her eye makeup run a little as her eyes watered but it felt so hot, the sensation of his hot throbbing dick in her mouth. She was dripping down her leg. The guys cum felt warm over her tits. She never swallowed for her husband but she knew what was coming and wanted it. Tomas didn't give her an option, pulling back to finish in her mouth

"Don't swallow it yet Nicole. Hold it all in your mouth. Good. Open wide and show me."

He did what he asked, looking up at him, she saw several other guys watching the show.

"Good girl. I knew from the first moment I saw you in that tight red top in your office that you'd want this. On your knees, serving me."

She looked up at him, her eyes wide.

"Now swallow it all Nicole."

She did, swallowing, then opening her mouth to show him. It felt so good to be told what to do. Controlled.

"Now clean the rest of my dick. Swallow every last drop."

She took him back into her mouth, sucking as hard as she could. She saw a drop on his thigh and licked it off.

"Good girl."

6.

Tomas took her hand and she stood up. He slapped her ass hard, then gestured for her to lay back on the couch. She saw colours from the lights on the ceiling and the music boomed and it seemed like men were everywhere. A man got on the couch and knelt over her. He was fully nude, with a hard white dick that he moved quickly into her mouth.

"Spit on it."

She did so, several times, drooling over it like she'd seen girls do in porn movies. He moved back, setting himself with his knees either side of her torso, just under her armpits. A hostess girl appeared and poured what must have been lube over Nicole's bare tits. The man moved her hands to her tits.

"Rub it in."

She did so, massaging her big tits, enjoying the man watching her and the other two men she could see behind him, watching, wanting her. He moved her hands to either side of her tits and pushed his dick between them as she pushed them together for him. He rocked back and forth, his dick sometimes making it as far as her open mouth, but most of the time staying lost between her huge tits, thrusting hard. He came quickly, moaning, and shot his load up over her neck, the rest dripping off onto her tits. He wiped it on her stomach. Before she could think about what she was doing, another man took his place and started fucking her tits.

"You have the most perfect tits I've ever seen, so round and those tiny nipples, mmmh. What's your name?"

"Nicole. I love how your dick looks between them."

She couldn't believe she was saying this, doing this, but it all felt so right. As the man continued to fuck her tits another man lowered his dick into her mouth from behind her. At that angle it was hard to take it too deep so she sucked the big mushroom head and stroked it with his hands. His balls covered her face, warm against her cheek. He moved her head slightly, allowing him to push his dick deep down her throat.

"I'm close Nicole. Swallow it all OK?"

She nodded, hungry for it. She had swallowed once in ten years of marriage but this was about to be her second load in less than an hour. He came and she felt the warm cum in her throat and swallowed it hungrily. He walked away before she even fully saw his mask.

The man between her tits finished and shot yet another load over them and her neck. There was so much cum that it dripped off her tits onto the leather couch. A third guy took his place, and started thrusting, using some of the cum as lube. Where were they all coming from?

"Drool on it like I saw you did with the last guy."

He grabbed her head by the hair and had her suck him. She drooled and gagged on his dick. He moved back and pushed it between her heaving tits. Then forward again, towards her mouth, had her suck his balls, then put it back between her tits and blew a huge load that reached her face. She licked it off her cheek and he put his dick in her mouth for her to clean. Before he stood up, he took some of the cum the other guys had left between her tits on his fingers and put it into her mouth. She swallowed it.

She saw the fit looking tall black guy watching her and curled her finger to invite him over. Before he reached her, another guy kneeled over her from above and behind and pushed his dick deep into her throat, making her gag. She was flat on her back and he kept fucking her face and groping her tits, so she relaxed into it.

She saw the tall black man lean over her. She felt him raise up her ankles, then felt the back of her thighs against his hard stomach. He slid into her slowly, an inch at a time. She'd never felt a dick so thick and she gasped. It kept filling her up, inch after thick inch. The guy fucking her face came, and she swallowed yet another load, her fourth or was it fifth of the night? Her tits had red marks from his fingers, and bruises were starting to form.

The guy walked away and the black guy had her to himself. A few others gathered around to watch the show. He pulled her tightly toward him, forcing all of his huge dick inside her and wrapping one arm around the front of her thighs. He leaned into it, bending her legs back towards her body. He held them tight and slammed it into her over and over again. She'd never felt anything like it.

"Can you take it all baby?"

"Oh my god! Yessss! Oh my god! Give me all of it! It's soooo fucking good! Keep fucking me please! Keep fucking me!"

She moaned louder than she ever had as his dick pumped in and out of her raw. She loved watching his big black dick stretch her tight pink pussy. He pushed his fingers into her mouth then pulled them out. He slapped her tits, then her face. He opened her legs wide. The base of his dick was so thick. She felt her pussy stretch and it felt amazing. She'd only had sex with three other guys before and they were all white.

"Yes baby, yes! Use me!"

"You my little slut?"

"Yes baby, anything, keep fucking me!"

He pulled out, his huge dick, slick and dark.

"Say please Nicole."

"Please baby! Mmmhh please give me that big dick!"

He smiled and pushed it in even harder than before, slamming it deeper and deeper, bending her almost double. Guys surrounded her, smiling and groping her. The black guy's mask stayed tight to his face but she saw his eyes watching his dick enter her and staring at her tits. His hands moved to them, pushing them together so hard it took her breath away.

"Where you want it Nicole?"

"Let me swallow it."

"Say please."

"Please let me swallow your load baby! Give it to me! Mmmmhh."

He took his dick out of her and she sat up, on all fours, wrapping her mouth around his dick. She'd never seen something so thick, so black. She took as much of it as she could, gagging. She felt his hands on her head, guiding her. As she sucked she felt someone start to fuck her from the back, felt her ass being slapped hard It all felt so good. She swayed back and forth, the guy behind her filling her up, as the black guy moved close to climax. His hands pressed into her head as he finished, blowing rope after rope down her throat. Finally done he pulled out and slapped her face with his dick.

"Good slut."

The guy behind was still fucking her, harder than before. He pushed her shoulders down. She put her head down into the couch, her ass way up, back arched. She heard guys commenting, admiring her ass, the size of her tits as they swayed. She felt his dick contract as he came, firing his cum into her pussy.

She collapsed onto the couch, covered in cum.

7.

Tomas came towards her and put his hand under her chin, moving her face to look up at him. He handed her a glass of champagne and she drank it down in one go.

"You've had quite a night."

"I loved it!"

"Call me sir."

"Sorry. Yes, yes sir. I loved it."

"Have you ever taken it in the ass Nicole?"

"No sir. I mean, my husband tried once but it wasn't comfortable."

"Turn around on the couch. Get on your knees and bend over. Put your forearms on the couch so everyone can still see your spectacular tits."

"Are you going to—"

"You know what I'm going to do. Turn around slut."

She obeyed. She couldn't describe it but it felt so good so be commanded. She opened her legs. Two guys stood behind the couch and they stroked her hair and caressed her tits. She felt something warm being poured over her ass. More lube. She turned and saw Tomas rubbing her ass, sliding his hands all over it.

He pushed two fingers into her tight hole. She quivered. She felt so wet and warm in her pussy, so hot. He took his fingers out of his ass and put them in her mouth from behind. She didn't resist but sucked them. He moved his hands back to her ass, slapping it hard and spreading it. She felt his hard dick pressing against her tiny asshole. He kept pushing. The men kept rubbing her tits. Tomas pushed it all the way in and she let out a cry.

"Ohhhh. Oh my god. Ohhh fuck. Yessss!"

He started sliding in and out, deeper and deeper, stretching her ass.

"Where's my dick Nicole?"

"In my ass sir. Oh my god it feels so good. Yes, Tomas!"

"I can do anything I want to you can't I Nicole?"

"Yes. Please! Yes sir."

She felt his hands reach around and grope her tits and it felt so good. Two guys presented themselves in front of her and they alternated fucking her mouth as Tomas kept pounding her ass and pulling her hair. He slapped it so hard she felt the sting, knew it had to be red. There was a pause while a guy slid underneath her on the couch. She put her legs either side of him and sat on his dick. Tomas kept fucking her ass, going hard on her. She lowered her pussy against the guy underneath her, pushing her big round tits into his face. She could feel the two dicks inside her moving at the same time, almost touching.

It didn't take long for the two guys she was sucking to both finish. One in her mouth and down her throat. The other finished himself over her face, some going on her mask, then pushing it into her mouth to fully clean. After that the guy under her came, becoming the third guy of the night to fill her pussy with his load. He stood up and joined the crowd of guys watching.

Now there was only Tomas. She saw Britty in the crowd watching them, touching herself.

Finally Tomas drove his dick all the way into her ass and exploded, his cum filling her up. She could feel it dripping out of her ass and pussy, down her thighs.

"Turn around."

She did and Britty took Tomas' dick in her hands. She gestured at Nicole.

"On your knees slut. Clean it."

Nicole knelt on the floor, opened her mouth and sucked his dick clean, tasting herself on it as she swallowed his last few drips.

"Such a good girl aren't you Nicole? Party's over though. You made every guy cum. Not bad for your first time. Go back to your husband and I'll be in touch next week about our projects."

He winked and walked off. Britty kissed her cheek and smiled before walking away.

8.

Nicole felt the MDMA had worn off. She still felt drunk, light headed. She walked over towards where she'd came in, barely able to believe what she'd been doing. Just as she lifted her the silk to the entrance she felt someone catch her hand. She turned and a well built man smiled her at.

"You didn't suck my dick yet. Then you can go home Nicole."

She smiled. She realized she'd been sad to be leaving, back to her normal life. He pushed her to her knees as he held his dick in his hands, lifting it up, pushing her head lower. She tongued and sucked his balls. He pushed her head lower, stood over her so she was under his legs. He took a wide stance.

"Eat that ass you dirty little slut!"

She did as she was told. She pushed her tongue deep into his ass, licking and slurping as he stroked his dick. She felt him moan, felt his balls ready to empty. By her hair he pulled her head back and pushed his dick into her mouth, just in time to empty himself. He reached down and squeezed her tits so hard it left more marks as he came. She swallowed her final load of the night, multiple mouthfuls. He pulled her head back by the hair and wiped his dick off on her face before walking away.

9.

She walked through the curtain where a hostess had her dress waiting. She had no bra or thong, no idea where they ended up. She was covered in bruises on her ass, her tits, her stomach, her thighs. Her makeup was ruined, her hair slick with sweat and cum. The hostesses removed her mask and she felt more naked than she had all night.

She slipped her dress on, then her coat, and walked outside to a cab. Her tits felt sticky, she'd taken so many loads over them. She felt cum dried on her neck, her thighs. Her ass felt sore all over and she could feel cum still leaking out of her ass and pussy. How many guys? She couldn't be sure. Tomas had cum in her ass, the other guy came in her pussy as she was finishing the black guy and so had the guy she rode. At least four or five guys had cum on her tits and face.

Even though she'd swallowed only once in ten years of marriage, in just a couple of hours tonight she'd swallowed the loads of ten strangers.

Her husband was watching TV when she got back. She took a shower and he was in bed when she got out.

She walked to the bedroom nude, but turned the lights off so he couldn't see the bruising or the state of her hair.

"Few drinks tonight?"

"Just a few."

"You look so good babe in that dress babe!"

"I know. And I want you to fuck me."

She knelt over and started stroking his dick, felt him get hard, then got on top. He moaned and came in two minutes.

"I love how I'm the only one gets to enjoy your body babe."

She smiled and turned over, falling asleep right away.

EPILOGUE

On Monday at the office she told Lisa the ball wasn't much fun and she'd left pretty much right away. She still felt hungover and came to work in sweatpants.

She wasn't prepared when Tomas knocked and entered the store. His eyes dropped to her tits, mostly concealed under a modest blazer. She came upstairs with him to Lisa's office to discuss details of his project. Her face was bright red as he talked to Lisa about what a fun time they'd all had, and how Lisa would have to come next time. About how Nicole was the life of the party and the other guests couldn't stop talking about her.

"Here's the check Nicole. I can't wait for us to start work. We're looking forward to spending time with you over again."

"Me too."

They broke up the meeting and Lisa stayed upstairs at her desk as Nicole walked Tomas out. Nicole walked in front of Tomas towards the door and felt his hand fasten onto her ass, grip it hard. He leaned towards her.

"Next Saturday. You'll come over to my place and entertain a few of my friends."

She blushed again.

"I don't think I ca—"

"This time wear a jacket and a white bra and a white thong. I'll send you a dress to wear. Eight pm Saturday, my apartment."

"No I don't—"

He slid his hand down the front of her sweat pants, inside her thong and inside her. She felt his fingers move confidently, her pussy instantly wet. After just a few seconds he pulled his fingers out and put them in her mouth.