The MasqueRave Ch. 07

Story Info
Monica & Carmelo finish what they started on the dancefloor.
3.5k words
4.75
5.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Welcome back, dear readers! I'm trying to do weekly releases for this story, but the pending times for publication have been a bit longer than usual so they might come out a few days late. Check out either my bio or the comments for updates and I'll let you know if there are any delays!

Enjoy the read!

Chapter 7:

Balcony Bang

Monica 'Momo' Morello | 18

Masquerave Alias: Faye

Saturday, October 1 st

The moment we reach the top of the grand staircase, I turn around and pounce on him, wrapping my arms behind his neck and mashing my lips against his with desperation as though he's in immediate need of mouth-to-mouth. At the same time, Carmelo wraps his arms around my body, holding me tightly against him for a moment until his fingers caress their way south. I exhale a shaky breath into his mouth as his hands slip under my skirt and tenderly squeeze my ass. That's when he effortlessly lifts me, and I don't miss a beat wrapping my legs tightly around his waist. Now that I'm clung to him like a baby monkey hanging from its mother, he slides a hand from the top of my booty cheek down to my vagina. Just as our tongues slide past each other, his fingers brush past my clit, triggering an explosion of pleasure between my legs.

"Nugh!" I moan, grinding into him while squeezing my thighs even more tightly around him.

Like I weigh nothing at all, Carmelo carries me down the hallway at the same pace he's been walking at all night. A few steps later, my arm bumps into a doorframe right before he comes to a stop, and we both groan at the same time.

"Sorry," he mumbles against my mouth, massaging my tongue with his the second he's finished speaking the word.

Beep-beep-beep--something chimes to my right. My eyes are shut and I'm enjoying making out with him too much to stop and find out what it was.

"Urghh," Carmelo groans as he continues forward.

A few steps later, there's another abrupt stop accompanied by a thump, and then I hear beep-beep-beep to my left.

With a gasp, I pry my mouth from his and look down in the direction of the noise. "What's happening?" I ask breathlessly as he starts carrying me further down the purple neon-lit hall.

The moment he meets my gaze, he smiles and just searches my eyes for a moment in silence, staring intensely as though he's trying to see into my mind--looking at me like I'm the most precious thing in the world to him. "Sorry. I'm tryna find an unoccupied room." He swipes his wristband past the shiny, black pad beside the next door.

Beep-beep-beep.

"Come on," he grumbles, shaking his head as he continues down the hall. "There're never rooms available at this point in the night."

I peck his lips. "I'm surprised your fancy VIP smart band comes with unlimited escorts but not your own room!" Giggling, I kiss him again, shoving my tongue into his mouth this time.

He smiles against my lips. "You'd think that, but there are quite a few VIPs with similar access so, out of fairness, the rooms are first come first serve amongst us, unfortunately."

Beep-beep-beep.

"Damn..." he grumbles into my mouth mid-kiss. "You know what? There are probably still balconies available, and there're outdoor couches and chaises out there. You okay with that?"

"I'd be okay with a closet so long as it meant not waiting any longer," I say, giggling after.

"I better hurry up then!" he says, holding me tightly against him as he breaks into a bit of a jog.

At the end of the hall where the double doors are, he makes a right. Then, another ten or fifteen feet down this next hallway, he comes to a stop and turns sideways, nodding toward a pair of French doors each with a set of window panes arranged lengthwise 4 by 2. The balcony beyond the glass is bathed in semi-dim, red neon light. Through the railing, there's a clear view of the pool, the outdoor dancefloor, and the bayside beach.

"Private enough?" he asks with a smirk and a cocked brow.

"Yes!" I almost moan, mashing my lips against his.

Beep-beeeeeep-click. That's the sound the sensor and door lock make after he swipes his smart band. At the same time I hear the knob turn, his body twists to the left. Briny ocean air breezes past us as we step outside, and then he spins around and shuts the door behind us. Bzzzz-click! The sound of the door locking behind me is barely audible over the music blasting from the backyard below.

Carmelo twirls us back around then moves urgently across the balcony. The next thing I know, he's tipping me back and gently laying me down across the outdoor couch's soft cushions. As his hand sweeps from my hip to my thigh to between my legs, I go from passionately Frenching him to full-on sloppy making out--licking all over his tongue and lashing his oral interior like a dog trying to eat the peanut butter from its owner's mouth. In the midst of it, I set down the condom I grabbed on the way out of the indoor club, placing it on the cushion beside me.

"OHH-WAHH!" I moan into his mouth as Carmelo slides two fingers deep into me and curls them forward. While his thumb vigorously rubs away at the sensitive little bundle of nerves at the top of my slit, the fingers in my passage make quick, sharp 'come here' motions against my G-spot. "Ahh... AHHHH-MMM!" The stimulation is so overwhelming that my hands have begun trembling too much to let me finish undoing his pants.

"Can I undo your corset?" he groans breathily into my mouth.

"Mm-hmm!" I moan while tonguing his mouth.

While his right-hand finger-blasts me into the fifth dimension, his other hand unlaces my top, feverishly unhooking the little buttons from top to bottom until the corset opens and exposes my sweaty abdomen. Still kissing me deeply, his warm hand caresses its way up my stomach, sliding tenderly up to my breasts. He gives my little tit a gentle squeeze and a rub before tending to my nipple.

"Ahh-uhh... Nnng..." I groan, writhing in restless pleasure.

Suddenly, his lips leave mine only to find my neck a moment later. As he peppers my breasts with kisses, I lie there writhing and moaning, my vaginal walls fluttering around his fingers as an orgasm builds. Carmelo kisses and sucks on my nipples for a moment and then, a beat after his mouth leaves my breast, he tenderly and passionately kisses and licks his way down my belly. The moment I feel him slowly pulling his fingers out of my slick cavity, I know what's coming next.

"Has anyone ever gone down on you?" he asks in a sexy, rumble of a growl.

"Never," I say breathlessly.

"Good," he whispers, blowing hot breath against my vagina. "Prepare to have your world rocked by yours truly, love."

The instant Carmelo's tongue flicks my clit, I moan and buck into his face, grinding my folds and clit against his soft lips and beard. "AHHHH!" I scream as his hot wet tongue parts my labia and glides deep into my cavity. The longer he chows down, the more my core spasms and my body writhes--the louder I moan and scream.

Fuck, having his tongue thrash around inside of me feels like I'm being ravaged by the loving tentacle of some Lovecraftian pleasure octopus-monster.

While he tongue-fucks me into oblivion, his thumb works my clit, and the combination drives me into ecstasy--ecstasy the likes of which I've yet to experience tonight. Or ever for that matter. The moment his thumb moves away, his tongue returns to my clit, and then two upward-curled fingers hastily glide back into me.

Carmelo alternates back and forth between those techniques every other minute or so, driving me closer and closer to climax with each switch.

All my thoughts are gone.

There's no such thing as time right now, so I can't tell if it's been a few minutes or a lifetime of this sweet torture.

I'm moaning and screaming and panting to the point of hyperventilating, and it feels like there's not enough air in the world left for me to breathe.

My toes are curling so hard that my feet are cramping.

My left hand is grabbing a fistful of his shaggy hair while the other is slapping the couch cushion hard and fast. Eventually, the pleasure becomes so overwhelming that I just grab and squeeze the cushion as my thighs clamp around his head like a fleshy beartrap.

"AHHH-MMMRGH! AHHHHH-AH-AHHH!" I scream as a nuclear detonation of pleasure explodes between my legs, making my eyes roll into the back of my head while waves of electric bliss ripple across my convulsing body.

Even though my legs are reflexively trying to crush his skull on their own accord, he keeps at it, ramping up my orgasm to new levels of intensity with each lashing of his tongue and every quick, sharp curl of his fingers inside of my contracting passage.

Just when I thought things couldn't feel any better, they do...

The blast radius of the orgasm blossoms outward, making my womb contract along with my pussy now--making my body quake violently as my hips buck violently into his face. It's so intense, the music sounds muffled and my ears are ringing.

I never thought there was such a thing as too much pleasure, but this... it's too much to handle. Because I feel like I might die.

"OHHH-WAHHHH! Carmelo!" I scream. Even though I don't want this heavenly agony to end, my hands shoot down between my parting thighs and I cup the sides of his head, prying him away from my coochie. "Oh fuck!" I moan out. "I... I need... a break... Just a little break..." I pant breathlessly.

With his lips glistening with my wetness, Carmelo chuckles while crawling forward. "That good, huh?"

A tired, weak laugh escapes me. "I didn't know it was possible to experience pleasure like that... Thought I was gonna die!"

My lover presses his erection against my still rapidly contracting vagina at the same his lips mash against mine. "Now you'll never forget me." He kisses me deeply.

I kiss him back weakly like there aren't enough calories in my body to work my lips. "Even before that--" I peck his lips. "--I wasn't gonna forget you," I say just above a whisper so he can hear me over the music.

The moment I tongue his mouth, I taste the coppery sweetness of myself. A few seconds into our make-out session, I muster enough strength to reach between us, curl my fingers around his cock, and jerk him with shallow pumps.

"Carmelo... Inside me... Now..." I moan breathily into his mouth while scooting back.

Without missing a beat, Carmelo reaches down, pulls back a bit, and then drags his tip up and down against my slit like a fleshy paintbrush until it slips into my tight opening. "Argh..." he groans as his crown slowly glides in. "URAGHHH!" he roars while quickly feeding inch after inch of his length into my clenching love sheath.

"Ah-ahhh-mmm..." I whimper the moment he prods my cervix.

Instead of pulling back and thrusting into me like I expect, he holds the head of his cock against my depths while his hands slide up my forearms to my hands. As our fingers interlace, he pries his mouth from mine and gazes into my eyes for a few moments, smiling at me in a way no one ever has. I smile back, nodding as if to say 'I feel it too.' Nodding in response, Carmelo brings his mouth back to mine, plants the most tender kiss of the night on my lips, and then starts withdrawing his thick cock nice and slow.

"Ahh-ohhh," I moan as he thrusts back into me with haste, his flesh clapping against mine when he bottoms out.

He slowly withdraws again only to bore back into me with twice the speed, slamming against the deepest part of me in a way that hurts a bit but also feels incredible.

"MMM-HNNG!" I moan, wrapping my legs behind his hips.

Carmelo's pace quickens a few humps later. Each time he bucks into me with a quick, long stroke, my hands squeeze his and my body writhes beneath him. Every time his dick gently batters my cervix, I whimper in sweet agony from each pleasurable impact.

It doesn't take long for my toes to curl and grip the couch cushion. It doesn't take many strokes for his glorious cock to make the walls of my vagina flutter around his girth.

"Uhh... Ahh... Uhhhh-ahh... Wahhh-ooohh-waah!" I scream when the orgasm finally strikes like another pleasure nuke.

"URGH!" Carmelo grumbles as he starts pulling out, mumbling something against my mouth that I can't hear over my moans and the bassy music coming from below.

It feels like he's about to stop or pull out and ruin my orgasm, so I wrap my legs tighter behind his hips, squeezing him against me and driving his erection back into my depths. "Don't stop--don't stop!" I beg, speaking rapidly and breathlessly. "Faster! Harder!"

Carmelo jackhammers into me just like I want, battering the tender flesh at the end of my cavity with each thrust. The sweet abuse quickly takes my orgasm past its peak. "Ughhh..." Suddenly, his body tenses and quakes against mine--his cock stills inside of me. "RAARGH!" Carmelo roars mightily, squeezing my hands at the same time his cock throbs inside my cavity. "HNNG!"

"OOHHH! FUUUUHH-OHHH-WAAHHH!" I moan breathily as I'm surprised by the never-before-experienced sensation of liquid heat blasting right against my cervix, my body quaking while my vagina rhythmically and violently contracts around him. "Oh... Wow... Just... Wow."

Panting for air, Carmelo collapses on top of me, his erection still twitching inside me while hot thickness continues spurting against my tender flesh. "I know, right?" He chuckles weakly, and then kisses my sweaty cheek, his lips lingering against my face for longer than anyone's ever has.

It's only after my orgasm wanes enough for my MDMA-clouded senses to return that I realize why I felt warmth splashing against my depths. "Did you... You just came in me, didn't you, Carmelo?" I ask through an exasperated breath.

"Yeah..." he groans while sitting up and looking down at me with genuine concern. "I assumed you wanted me to because, when I said I was cumming, you begged me not to stop and wrapped your legs tighter around my hips..." He snickers nervously. "Was I not supposed to? Because I'm sorry if I--"

I snicker, shaking my head. "No, it's fine!" I blurt out, holding him tighter against my body while my fingers caress his back. Having him against me feels too good to let go. And I'm not ready for him to pull out yet because I love how full he makes my pussy feel even though he's going flaccid. "It's just... I sort of thought you had a condom on."

"Oh... Nope... Didn't think I needed one on account of you letting me go bareback on the dancefloor. That's why I didn't bother grabbing one on the way up here."

I nod. "Completely understandable... But I guess that means you didn't see the one I set down right here," I say, pointing to where I placed the condom on the edge of the couch beside me only to find that it's no longer where I left it. "Umm..." Instead, I find it on the floor a foot away near the railing. "Whoopsie... Guess you didn't see it because it fell... Oh well." A nervous giggle escapes me.

Carmelo winces. "I seriously didn't see it. I'm so sorry, Faye!"

"No worries! Things were moving so fast! And I was so lost in the moment that didn't exactly say anything or check."

"My gut's tellin' me that you only grabbed a condom because you're the one girl at MasqueRave who's not on birth control, right?"

I nod. "Your gut would be correct," I say with a nervous smile.

"Damn... I should've known since you haven't been with anyone since--"

I silence him with a kiss, cupping the side of his face before prying my lips from his. "I said it's fine, okay? Morning after pills exist for a reason, after all."

He sighs in relief. "At least let me give you money for it on the way out later. That's the least I can do."

"Will we even be together at the end of the night now that you've banged me?" I ask with a smirk and an arched brow.

Carmelo goes from smiling to having a deadpan expression in an instant. "Yes. We will be together when the night ends. Because I don't plan on letting you go for even a second. Unless it's to go to the bathroom."

I blush, and my heart flutters. "Really?"

"Really."

"Why? You think now that I've given in to the mask and The MasqueRave I'm just gonna let loose and hook-up with other guys?"

He shakes his head. "Of course not... I know you're not that kind of girl. I just need to spend the rest of the evening with you. You're too incredible for me not to wanna spend my night with."

I smile shyly. "Is that something you say to all the girls you bone at MasqueRave?"

"No. Never."

I can't help but smile harder. "What makes me so special?"

"The way we connect. The fact that it feels like I've known you my whole life. How gosh-darn cute you are. The way I feel when I'm with you. The fact that making love to you just now was better than all the sex I've ever had at MasqueRave or anywhere else. Everything. Everything about you makes me want to spend as much time with you as I can."

My heart's going full-throttle in my chest now. "Carmelo... I feel the same way."

He kisses me with desperation, and it lasts almost ten delicious seconds. "So... will you spend the rest of the evening with me?"

"I'd love nothing more!" I say, gazing deep into his eyes. "What're we gonna do the whole rest of the night though? There's not a whole lot we can talk about without getting personal."

"True..."

"Sex is probably out too since I couldn't handle another orgasm right now if I wanted to... And it's probably gonna take you a while to recoup after I milked you for all you're worth." I giggle naughtily.

"Also very true," he chuckles tiredly, stroking the side of my head. "How about we just lay here and hold each other and make out for hours while we explore every inch of each other's flesh? How about we just use our bodies to tell each other everything that we want to say while we think up not-too-personal things to chat about when we're done? How does that sound?"

I beam at him. "That sounds like an incredible way to spend the rest of our time together."

He and I hold each other's gaze for a moment, then we lean in at the same time and kiss.

I don't ever want this night to end...

Oh God... What am I gonna do when this night ends? I'm not ready to say goodbye to Carmelo! But it's not like I can ask him if we can continue this when The MasqueRave is over, right? That'd just be crazy. Would things between us even feel as magical after the masks come off and the fantasy ends? If I'm a different person tonight, what if he's not the same sweet man who swept me off my feet? Then this memorable night will be ruined forever!

Carmelo's lips leave mine with a smack. "Is everything okay, love? I can tell by the way you're kissing me that you're distracted or something."

I smile. "You could tell that just from how I'm kissing you?"

"Yup. I attuned to you now that we made love, sweetheart." He chuckles.

"I'm fine... I was just thinking about what things will be like when MasqueRave ends."

His thumb sweeps across my cheek. "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't wondering that too. But if we start worrying about the after, we won't truly enjoy the now. Let's just be present in the moment, Faye. Okay? Let's enjoy each other while we can in the here and now, then we can figure out all the complicated stuff when we're sober and walking out the door, okay?"

Pouting slightly, I nod. "Okay."

Our lips meet once again and then I close my eyes, clearing my mind and getting lost in the moment.

12