The Mass

Story Info
There is nowhere to hide!
1.2k words
3.8
1.8k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out so small. How could this small life form from another galaxy could become so. You would think it's impossible until you have seen it. That small alien life form becomes so massive!

Employees from NASA where conducting research on a crater which formed in Oswald, Iowa. Ben Cooper was a man. He was forty seven years old a retired astronaut who noticed the strange bubbling on the ground.

Ben replies. "We didn't read anything radioactive?"

The lovely cougar, Misty Devoe who was a scientist who worked for NASA. She was thirty two with beautiful black curly hair, she wore glasses, but her drop dead gorgeous brown eyes could make a man fall deeply in love with her.

Her f size still firm breasts where constricted underneath her lab coat and bra. As well as her very healthy backside.

She answered in a sultry voice. "Why, no Ben."

Ben looked puzzled. "Why are you talking that way?"

Again, she answers in a seductive tone. "I was just written this way."

From underground a life form stirs, hearing the alluring voice of Misty Devoe. The life form emerged to see where that sexy voice was coming from.

Misty said with a cute glee. "Awww, look at that."

The life form was a small blue puddle, which could make shapes.

When the life form saw the beauty behind the most wonderful voice in the universe, it was driven to show off. The life form formed into a ball and rolled along the ground, up onto Misty's high heel then it formed a heart.

Misty spoke adoringly. "I think it's so cute."

Ben was sceptical. "Misty, we don't know where this thing came from."

The blue life form was fueled by Misty's approval and broke itself into five smaller hearts.

Misty clapped full of glee.

The blue life form formed back together, making an image of Misty in it's body. Then turned into a heart.

Ben said. "I think the life form is trying to say it loves you."

Misty put her hand down on the ground and the alien formed into a ball and rolled in her hand.

Misty said in a sultry voice. "I think I'll keep it."

Ben put his foot down. "Misty, we are taking this thing to the lab."

Misty said cutely. "Awww! But, it's so cute."

Back in Houston Texas, NASA headquarters, the top scientific minds examined the small blue life form.

The life form kept looking for Misty, but all he seen were a bunch of old men. This made the life form angry and it turned red. It's heightened senses picked up on a tiny mouse, hiding below it.

The red life form slipped underneath the container which they thought would secure it. It became even thinner than paper to slip from underneath.

It dropped on the ground and formed into a ball. The mouse tried to scurry away, but the red life form rolled upon it so quickly and engulfed around it.

The scientists were looking for it, they moved the cart which held the container to see the red life form absorbing the tiny rodent.

The oldest scientist, Mark Weisen noticed the life form had doubled in size. He said. "It gets larger when it consumes protein."

The red life form sensed a cockroach, in fact several. It rolled up, absorbing the first one, and thinned out, thinner than paper to go behind the wall trim.

Another old scientist, named Norman Yates asked. "Is it trying to escape?"

None of the scientists realized the feast behind the wall trim would create the mass!

With the cockroaches all absorbed the mass broke through the wall trim. Forming two feet, two legs, two hands, two arms. A big round body with a smaller round head. Two eyes were made and a big mouth.

The scientist's jaws dropped in disbelief as they said in unison. "It's so massive."

The mass stretched out it's left arm and grabbed a holt of Norman's calf then violently drug him until he was upside down staring into it's massive eyes.

The mass yelled. "Where's Misty Devoe!"

Norman was overcome with fright and couldn't speak. The rest of the scientists scrambled for the door.

With it's right hand formed into a paddle he slapped Norman in the face so quickly over and over again, then shouted. "Where's Misty Devoe!"

Norman cried out. "I don't know! I don't know!"

The mass just dropped him down on the ground looking for more old men to question.

The mass noticed soldiers rushing in firing their rifles. The mass took them and it's red body just dropped them harmlessly upon the ground.

One soldier fired a rocket launcher. In which the mass just smiled as it's body absorbed the blast. He stretched out his arm and his hand grasped around his body.

He picked him up to his eyes. He yelled. "Where's Misty Devoe!"

The soldier's eyes were full of fear.

Again the mass made his free hand into a paddle and slapped it repeatedly against the soldier's face then yelled again. "Where's Misty Devoe!"

The soldier came up with an idea to save his life. "If you let me down, I will take you to her."

The mass complied and the soldier said. "Come this way."

The mass tore through the walls on his way outside. Then out in the street he noticed more women. Tall ones, skinny ones, fat ones, brown ones. Each as beautiful, some even more beautiful than Misty Devoe.

The soldier seen how the mass was looking at each woman who walked by. Then he realized the situation was about to get so much worse.

When the people heard the rumbling ground as the mass attempted to walk over to a particular female everyone looked up and screamed in terror.

It stretched out it's arm so quickly and grabbed up this beautiful blond. She was twenty two, in a tube top which showed her firm d sized cleavage. And a black mini skirt.

The mass opened his hands and formed four walls around the frightened woman. Then the palm of his hand resembled a hard wood floor.

A human size version of himself appeared to form from the hard wood floor.

The woman screamed.

The human sized mass simply said. "There is no reason to scream, lady."

He formed a top hat and a cane in his right hand, then a record player which turned on and began playing. "Hello my Darling."

The human sized mass began to tap dance to the music. The woman couldn't help but laugh as he would pop out a heart from his chest on certain parts. She began clapping her hands to the rhythm, enjoying the performance.

The soldier outside noticed the mass changed colors from red to blue.

The woman laughed and clapped her hands together. Which made the mass happy. He let down the walls and slowly lowered her back on the ground.

The soldier was stunned to see the woman smiling. But, then he realized all the mass wanted to do was make a pretty woman laugh.

So if you visit Houston Texas, and you attract the phenom known as the mass, you just might get a special show of your own.

But, what if the mass landed on a planet full of old men!