The Massage Institute

Story Info
A wife and her husband go to a massage institute.
3.3k words
3.81
52.4k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day in the letter box, you find a flyer concerning a massage institute. They propose as an introductory offer a body massage for the couple at half price.

You are interested and when hubby comes back home, you talk with him and you both decide to try it on next week-end. You phone to the institute and get an appointment for next saturday, between 3p.m. and 4p.m.

On saturday, your both drive to the institute which is rather far away.

The institute is a Thai one and the staff is asiatic. You are welcomed with plenty of smiles and bowing. Once the administrative formalities are done, you are driven to separate dressing rooms and you are told to get undressed except for your underwear. You would like to go to the loo before the massage starts but there is no such place nearby and you give up.

Then you join back with hubby and you end in the massage place, organized with two individual massage beds. The two masseurs are men, which gives a little disappointment to your husband.

They explain to both of you that they will isolate you from the real world by placing a mask on your eyes and a pair of wireless earphones emitting some chinese-like music. This is important to relax and evacuate all the problems of every day life. You are told to lay down on your back on the bed.

Now, you have your mask and your earphones on. You lie with your arms and legs quite tight and straight. The masseur moves the earphone away for a minute and whispers that you should relax your limbs. He starts by slightly opening your legs and massages them separately with his oily hands. The contact is warm and smooth. It is meant to loosen your muscles. The hands move up the calf, the thigh and up to the hip. Left leg, then right leg. The masseur insists particularly on the inner adductor at the panty border. In the movement from time to time, one of the massaging hands touches your lips very slightly apparently inadvertently.

Then the masseur moves to the upper part of the body and starts kneading your arms and shoulders. Once the arms are done, the masseur undoes the bra straps to be able to get closer from your boobs. Indeed he palpates from the shoulders down to the starting of each breast. Then, he places his hands down your chest and presses on the upper part of your ribs, sliding slightly under your brassiere and imperceptibly lifting your two boobs. He moves down and up, each time approaching closer of your nipples until he fully gropes your bosom. He grabs the two tits and squeezes them, compresses one on the other, massages the middle line and eventually circles over the nipples with his palms to erect them as much as possible. When they are sharp enough, he pinches them and pulls them to lengthen them even more.

Starting from this moment, you know the massage is going to be less medical style than sexual. But you get so excited when your breast is caressed that your pussy is already very wet and you are mentally divided : either complain or savour. You feel so good that you are not long to decide and let the masseur continue his work to excite you. Moreover, you think that your husband cannot see you because of his mask. You are also confident that the masseur would resume a normal massage in case hubby would be too curious. Concerning your husband, you absolutely don't know what they are doing to him and in fact, you don't care at all, concentrating on your own delight.

The masseur moves from your breast down to your belly. He pushes hard on it which is a bit uncomfortable for you as his manipulation compresses your rather full bladder. You have to hold your desire to piss. The hands frequently reach the elastic of your panty but never cross the border. In your mind, you would like them to go further down as you have been prepared after the boobs caresses but the masseur acts as if he would be teasing you. He comes to your ear, removes the earphone and orders you to turn around.

Once you lie on your stomach, the masseur kneads your back muscles. He drives his hands far on the left and right to massage the base of your breast. On your own initiative, you lift up your chest a bit to help him grab and press the boobs.

Of course, the masseur has seen your erected nipples when he was massaging your breast. He also noticed that you did not complain, meaning that you more or less accepted the sexual part of the massage. But now, he is aware that you are more than consenting. You are acting in a way.

He leaves your breast to massage your hips. To get a proper access, he pushes on the panty elastic, moving it slowly but surely down, revealing both your hips and your buttocks. He then takes care of your thighs, pressing on each of them with his two hands forming a cylinder. He moves far up the thigh, touching the crotch, caressing it with the back of his hand.

Now, comes the very moment. He pulls your panty down and you help him by lifting your hips so to let it go all the way down to the knees. You also lift your knees to free the way to the ankles and eventually you lift your feet to totally get rid of your last protection against a full sexual act.

The massager gropes your buttocks. He places his two hands, one on each buttock and kneads them both as if he would be a baker. He stretches them, separating them as far as he can, revealing and opening the asshole, then presses them on each other. His thumbs caress your middle line each time your buttocks are apart. He can't miss that you are totally wet. Each time he pulls on your buttocks, it opens your lips because he helps the movement with his thumbs.

The more he malaxes your buttock, the closer he gets from your pussy with his fingers. He smoothly passes his thumbs on your lips, and then opens them and penetrates you. It is so easy because your are soaked. He uses the juice to moisten your vulva wide, up to the anus and down to the clitoris. He pushes on your thigh with one hand to order you to open your legs, which you do and he fucks you with three fingers deep inside your vagina. He lifts your ass just by the force of his penetrating hand. He now fucks you hard, going in and out brutally and you feel that you are dripping piss on his hand. Also, you feel bad to be like this with your ass stuck up in the air and having so much pleasure. You don't see if your husband suspects something, you try to refrain from moaning, you don't hear the big noise that the man stroke inside your cunt does and you assume your husband is cut from what is going on at no more than two meters from his own bed.

While you are being shaked, you feel a strange touch on your cheek. It comes closer to your nose and mouth and you realize it is the smell of a cock. Your mask and your earphones are removed and you see a third massager on the side of your face, rubbing his dick on your lips. You look at your husband. He is totally unaware of what is going on. His massager is still providing him with a traditional massage and he seems to be sleeping.

Your massager is still fucking your pussy with one hand and now caressing your offered anus with the other. As it is wet from your juice, it softens the entrance quickly and he sodomizes you with his major finger. You now are invested from both holes. The guy feels his fingers join inside you. He goes deep into your anal cavity. He moves his finger left and right, drawing a sort of internal circle rather than in and out. The second guy forces your lips with his cock and you start to suck him, first savouring his moisturized dick with your tongue, then appreciating the volume of the full cock inside your mouth.

Your massager pulls his hand out of your pussy and asks you if you want to be fucked. The second guy pulls his cock out to let you answer. You have absolutely no hesitation and you shout more than you say yes. The massager gets undressed, stands on the bed and fucks you directly, doggystyle. He starts very hard, grabbing your hips at full hands, pushing until his belly hurts your buttocks, then backward until his cock is nearly out, and so on at a very high speed. You can't refrain from shouting your pleasure. Your look aside to see if your husband has noticed anything but he stays still. Suddenly, the fucker stops when he is in you, leaves your hips and waits. You feel his cock pulsing in you but you can't stand this lack of movement no longer and you start moving your ass. The guy lets you ride for a while. He fucks your ass with his thumb and let you push and pull to be fucked both sides. When your anus is eased, he puts his major and index fingers, so you push them deeper inside every time you want the cock to fully fill your vagina.

The man changes the position. He asks you to place yourself at the head of the bed. He lays down on his back and he pulls you backward by your arm until your ass is just over his cock. He asks you to sodomize yourself while kneeling over him. You take the cock in your hand, place it on your anus and slowly make it enter. When it is fully in, the man grabs your thighs, lifts them and pulls you backward. You now have your back on his belly and your legs up, his cock is inside your ass and your pussy is offered, very pink from excitement and totally opened, revealing your pee hole. The second man moves to you and caresses your lips and vulva while the first man moves your ass up and down to fuck you hard in your ass hole. The second man now starts to fuck your pussy with three fingers and the first man stops his movement with you impaled on his cock up to his balls.

The sensation is so strong that you can't avoid squirting. When he sees this, the second man removes his hand and let you squirt freely. Your jet is very strong and it wets up to the head of the bed. When it stops, the man fucks your cunt again with his hand, until you squirt a second time. The guy takes his hand out and replaces it by his face with his mouth opened and his tongue tip touching your urethra entrance. You stop pissing rather quickly as you try to control yourself. You see his face dripping of piss. He licks his own lips with a very satisfied look. He restarts his hand job, each time fucking you hard and quick, to provoke your squirt. The pressure of the cock in your ass on one side and the hand in your vagina on the other side is so intense that you can't control much and you piss again. Every time you start pissing, the man removes his hand and tries to drink as much as he can. You progressively understand that there is no way out: you will have to piss all the way until the bladder is empty. The more your refrain, the longer it lasts. This is why you decide to let it go and you start pissing freely, your ass full and your belly raised up as if you would like to have the longest jet as possible. The two men and yourself see the jet of piss squirt. There is a lot of it all over the bed and also on the ground. However, your husband is still sleeping and massaged.

Once you have finished pissing, the guy who sodomizes you asks you to move forward while he sits and then you both kneel, with him still filling your ass. Once you are stabilized, he resumes his fuck. He fucks you harder and harder and it is clear that he wants to ejaculate in your anal cavity. After a few minutes of real deep sodomy, he shouts his pleasure loudly, filling your ass with a big load of sperm. His orgasm is quite long and you really feel his semen squirting inside you. You are afraid that your husband might hear but he has no reaction. The guy pulls his cock out and leaves the bed. He is immediately replaced by the second guy who fucks you in your pussy, doggystyle. He also fucks hard, holding your hips tight in his hands, penetrating until he touches the vagina end. He pushes so much and so hard that you progressively move forward the bed. You have a brutal orgasm and you can't refrain from moaning loudly. The bed base is moving, making the characteristic sound of a fuck in progress. But your husband stays still. The second guy soon comes and fills your second hole. Once again, you feel the man empty his balls in you. You feel the sperm jet on your cervix when the guy has his last pelvic thrust, staying still inside while he is inseminating you.

Now, you would like to end the session. But the third guy, the one who massages your husband wants his fuck. He is replaced by one of the two other guys while the remaining one cleans the bed and the floor.

He opens his fly and pulls out an already very hard cock. As he has been very excited by what he has seen, his dick is viscous with seminal liquid. He asks you to suck him and you do. The cock is strongly tasty and smelly at the beginning and you lick the head, turning around with the tip of your tongue. Progressively, you start sucking the dick with your lips. Once it is cleaned, you keep the dick in your mouth while you jerk the rod with your hand. You are excited again and you want your third hole to be filled too. The guy tells you to fuck his asshole with your free hand to help him come. He suggests that you lick two of your fingers with his cock altogether in your mouth. When they are wet enough, you place them between his buttocks. He helps you by bending his legs and you introduce one finger rather easily inside him. He asks you to put the two and then he wants you to go deeper, so you push as far as you can. Your sodomising hand does not move in and out of the anal cavity but the fingers do circle inside. You other hand jerks the cock not too fast, pulling hard on the skin while you lick the shaft. You want the juice to come up, you're eyeballing the dick, feeling the rod, waiting for the pressure announcing the imminent jet. You move deep in the ass and the guy bends his legs more to help you go even deeper. You suck the dick and lick the shaft while you move your hand up and down more and more slowly. You feel the cock is getting thicker and thicker in your hand, the dick becomes carmine red, even purplish and glowing from your saliva. You now go very slowly, you only pull the skin down and continuously excite the shaft with your tongue. You feel the guy comes closer and closer to his orgasm. You continue to just pull the skin down, not accelerating your movement. You pull down, you press the rod and you lick the shaft. You feel the sperm rising in the urethra. You don't stop the slow movement of your hand, your push your fingers some more in his anus and you draw on the urethral opening as if you would drink with a straw. You draw as hard as you can and you feel the warm syrup blow into your mouth. While you continue jerking him slowly, he flows his full load in your third hole and you absorb it with a lot of excitement.

The guys explain to you that you have to go back to your dressing room. They give you your panty and bra back. They will take care of cleaning the place to remove any evidence of the fuck. They will also finish your husband soon. Eventually, they inform you that everything has been filmed (they show you three cameras) and they suggest you to come back soon, alone this time as the introductory offer is just for once.

When you are in your dressing room, you try to think about this all. You are awfully dirty, with sperm in your anus and in your vagina, with sperm glowing lips, with your fingers smelling the man's anus and pissy underwears. As there is no bathroom, you are forced to dress as filthy as you are. Your remove the sperm from your lips with your pissy panty. You put it on your dirty ass. You are aware that you smell sperm, piss and anal secretion but you hope your husband won't notice. Hopefully, you have some fragrance in your handbag to hide the worse part of the smell.

A few minutes later, you join your husband. You are worried that something betrays you but apparently your husband does not notice anything strange. The staff proposes a new appointment for a new session. Your husband tries to say that you will discuss about that at home. The staff asks you if you are interested, with a kind of insistence. You say that indeed you would like another session. You even ask the staff if they have promotional subscription for say 10 sessions, showing them that you are not agreeing to some sort of blackmail but rather willing to come back for the fun of the fuck. They answer that the best is to get an annual membership for as many sessions as you wish. You beg your husband to accept this deal.

When you get out of the Thai massage institute, you feel the sperm drying inside your panty. You don't show to your husband that you are so happy to come back, very soon and any time you will need some more man semen. You are sure the next sessions will be even more inventive. In fact, you loved the pissing experience and you are sure you will do it at home in the bathroom when hubby is at work. You also got very excited to fuck this man's ass with your fingers. You are also sure you will be brave enough to ask these men to fuck their asses next time. Last but not least, you have the plan to discretely buy the movie they have made of your introductory session and ask them to also film the next ones.

During the long route back home, you are bothered by your smell and what is inside your panty. On your side, you are sure that you do smell piss and sperm. But your husband seems to only detect the odor of the fragrance. Once at home, you rush to the bathroom for a long shower. You start a laundry to clean your clothes. When you are dried, you tell your husband that you will go to the institute as soon as next monday and you phone them to fix the appointment. They assure you that the service will be as nice as usual.