The Massage Parlor

Story Info
A wife is set up for a massage and a rape fantasy.
3.9k words
4.44
39.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers

"A private two hour full body Hawaiian massage with CBD infused massage oil?" Lynn gaped as her husband smiled and nodded on her phone screen. "Isn't that over two hundred dollars?"

"More actually but don't worry. I'm about to come back from a desert after doing bad things to worse people," Ian laughed. "I'm making enough to spoil my wife. Also Andrew is a friend and he just opened his place. He adds some hippy new age aesthetics to get all the idiots from the city to think he's a guru or some shit, but he knows his stuff. He's cutting me a deal, half price for everything, don't worry about anything, go have fun, do whatever you want, I can see you're stressed as hell on screen. I'm fine, no combat around here. I want my wife relaxed and ready when I get back in a few weeks."

Lynn smiled at that. Both that her husband was thinking of her, and that he was safe, and that he was coming home soon and would fuck her senseless when he did. Her best rabbit vibe had died after Ian had sent pictures of him and his buddies posing shirtless at the gym, and Lynn's fingers were not cutting it. The curvy wife was stressed and she needed sex, and just maybe this would take the edge off. She texted the number on the email Ian had sent her and asked when her appointment was. He responded quickly.

"Hi Lynn! I was going to take the afternoon off but Ian asked me to take care of you and I would love to, anytime after noon is fine. Can you send me a picture of what you look like so I know to open my studio up, I will send one back so you know "

Smiling at how polite the man was, Lynn brushed her hair back and took a quick selfie. Almost immediately she got a message back.

"Ian is a damn lucky man!" Attached was a picture of Andrew and his photo made Lynn's heart jump slightly. He looked to be in good shape, defined features, a pleasant smile, gorgeous hair tied back in a tail, and a well maintained beard. That was most of the things Lynn imagined when she read her cheesy ebook fantasies.

"Thank you! See you tomorrow around 1." Lynn typed back. Wanting the evening to get over with as soon as she could the curvy wife took a long bath, running her soapy hands over herself and wishing Ian was back already. Soon her fingers found her nipples and she pulled them, moaning loudly with no one to hear her. She skimmed her hand down her soft belly and she laid back opening her folds up to her questing fingers. Lynn instantly knew how to rub and touch her clit hood piercing, trying to mimic what Ian did to her, her hips pumping her moans growing louder as she squeezed her nipple and pulled it, stretching her full, soft tit. Her moans were growing louder, she was splashing water over the side of the tub, as she pictured Ian and Andrew sucking and teasing her like Brian and Ian had done. She felt her body tighten, her pussy started contracting, almost the-

Her phone rang with a loud buzz, an already unwanted sound because it was the ringer she had set for her mother, even more hated because of when. Lynn tried to ignore it, tried to get her body to cooperate, but her mother called back immediately. Sighing, she answered, and immediately regretted it. When her hyperactive mother finished talking at her, over an hour later Lynn had already taken her serotonin supplement, the new prescription Ian had got her, sipped a glass of wine, lost count of how many times she said "Mmhm? Mmm ah.", and totally lost the sexual edge she had in the bath.

By morning however, thanks to the deep and very vivid dreams her new supplement gave her, Lynn's pussy was nearly humming with need. She would have resorted to one of her older toys but she had vastly overslept and had to hurry through a shower, just a touch of makeup, and out the door. Halfway to Andrew's massage studio it fully sunk in that a very handsome man that had already offhandedly remarked that she was attractive was about to have her nearly naked and rub her all over.

But he was her husband's friend, it was already paid for, and she did kind of need some human touch. When she got out of her SUV and saw Andrew waving at her from the studio, Lynn almost decided against going in. He was tall, well built and athletic, just as handsome as he had been in his image, rugged and well kept with long hair that made her panties damp. Her hesitation was missed by the handsome man who opened the door and waved, smiling widely.

"Come on in, great to see you, and you look amazing Lynn! Again, Ian is lucky!" Andrew said with all the charm he could muster, he was dressed in a blue tank top, showing off his lean muscle and tried some deep breathing to keep from getting hard as he saw the almost frightened look of lust Lynn gave him. Ian had been exactly right, she was very obviously his type, and very obviously craving some dick. Andrew tried not to make it obvious he was devouring her curvy, thick body with his gaze, she had likely chosen clothes based on how easy they were to get out of and comfortable to get back in, but the light legging that accentuated her round ass, the low cut sundress that perhaps unintentionally showed off her massive tits... Andrew ushered her in, and adjusted his shaft as he was already half hard.

Soft, lo fi Pacific trance music played in the background of the studio as the tall man escorted Lynn to a warm massage room. Smiling Andrew gestured to a door in the back.

"Changing room is back there. There's some CBD infused rose petal and valerian root herbal tea in the changing room, I highly recommend it, makes relaxing much easier. Pick a robe and get undressed to your level of comfort, I should be ready then." He said, his voice carrying the faintest hint of an accent Lynn couldn't place but kind of liked. She tried to smile through her nervous energy and nodded.

"Okay! Thank you!" Lynn said with perhaps a little too much enthusiasm, she tried to calm her breathing down and Andrew began oiling his hands. The chubby woman went into the indicated room and saw a tea dispenser. Hoping it would help her calm down she sat and poured herself a cup of the warm beverage, finding it at a perfect temperature to drink. Drinking the tea did help calm her down, and Lynn stood, took another deep breath, and stripped down to her panties, being glad to get out of her bra as always. The robe was a soft cashmere, the belt silk, Andrew's practice was doing well. Deciding another cup of tea wouldn't hurt Lynn helped herself to just that and felt even more relaxed. She emerged and smiled at the tall man, who returned the expression. "Why don't you lay face down first. Ian told me your back likely needs the most work."

Andrew turned around politely and Lynn took her robe off and put it on the stool next to the table Taking some time to get her ample curves arranged on the table comfortably she felt Andrew cover her with a light sheet, leaving her arms and calves exposed. Then he started on her feet.

And it was magic.

From her feet, hands, then to shoulders and back Andrew gave perfect, light pressure that soon had the plump woman almost dozing, feeling better than she had in probably years. Her mind was drifting, almost like she had gotten some really strong weed. Which, though she didn't know it, she had. THC and MDMA infused tea wasn't exactly something he could put on the website, but Andrew was almost fully erect thinking about what it was going to do to the curvy woman.

The tall man took her sheet off slowly working up the outside of her thighs, almost licking his lips at her thick ass.

"Mind if I take you underwear off so I can get your glutes?" Normally he wouldn't ask, if a real client wanted them on, they stayed on. But Andrew was testing her, seeing what she would do, and what she'd let him do.

"Hmm? Mmmmm okay..." Lynn trailed off muzzily, her voice drowsy and relaxed. Her plump hips rose slightly and Andrew grinned, hooking his fingers in her underwear and easing them off her. He did in fact massage her ass, squeezing harder there than he had anywhere else, smirking at her moan, the smirk turning evil as they started to get a little more breathy and almost needy.

Having deliberately waited until now Andrew went to work on her inner thighs, making this the most intimate touch he'd done. When she parted her thighs for him, letting the athletic man work her hip tendons he knew he had her. Whether she knew it or not, Lynn's sex was full and damp He wanted to find out how wet she was..Andrew easily slid one hand up her back to the drowsy wife's neck, then glided his slick fingers over her pussy.

"Mm! Nnnn nnnooo" Lynn moaned, weakly trying to push herself up, then letting out a much louder gasp as Andrew pushed down on her neck firmly and worked two fingers between her labia. He found her clit piercing and chuckled, then repeated the motion, making sure to work her clit over more and more as the housewife tried to protest.

But didn't close her legs.

"Nuh.. nnoo ohfuck, ohhh ss- ssstooouuuh oh, oh fuck, pleaaaase staahhhh!" She was protesting, resisting, still trying to push against his strong grip, but Lynn couldn't keep her fat hips from canting up, letting him have more access to her now sloppily wet pussy. Having been denied so long, the drugs in her body, and Andrew having worked every other bit of tension out of her made the married woman easy prey. The tall man started alternating, sliding two fingers into her heated pussy, then pulling out to work her clit, violating her almost tenderly.

"Keep saying stop," Andrew breathed out hungrily. "Makes me want to fuck you more."

Lynn moaned even louder at that and her cunt gushed on his fingers, actively humping his hand.

"Stop, oh oh OH! Stop oh fuck stop..." Then drugged wife panted, her ass jiggling and needy, aching pussy now totally overriding any sense of how wrong it was to have a stranger finger fucking her while her wedding band was still on her finger. Lynn was past trying to resist and her body tightened as Andrew settled on rubbing her clit piercing gently but firmly. She panted words out, she didn't know if she were truly protesting or trying to get him to do more to her, and her body didn't care.

Then was past speaking anything, just letting out a strained cry of ecstasy as she came on Andrews fingers. His own mouth open and almost tasting her sex. Andrew stepped back and stripped out of his clothes, watching as the chubby woman rolled to her side, panting and her eyes unfocused. Before she could recover strength or sense, he was climbing the wide table and spreading her legs. Unable to resist he leaned in and gave her sopping, smoothly waxed cunt a few long, adoring licks, hearing her let out dizzy sounding screams of pleasure. But he wanted inside her and had already made her cum once.

Easily mounting her Andrew's eyes shuddered as he pushed into her wet, yielding pussy. Lynn reacted instantly hands flying to his chest, eyes wide, but body arching into him as her still burning sex was filled with Andrew's big cock. Was he bigger than Ian or had it just been too long, she couldn't remember, couldn't think, couldn't-

Andrew stayed deep inside the plump wife, and pulled her hands from his chest, crossing her wrists and pinning them together against the table with a single hand. He grabbed her a tit and squeezed roughly, just enjoying how her flesh felt against in his grip, grunting as the mix of pain and pleasure made her pussy spasm and tighten on his cock. She was panting and looking at him, tears of guilt and shame in her eyes, mouth wide and panting. Wrapping her legs around him, not sure if she wanted this or not, thoughts scattered as he thrust into her again, hard and deep, touching her cervix.

"Go ahead," Andrew taunted. "Say stop again if want me to fuck you harder."

Lynn's eyes went wide and body reacted with a rush of guilty pleasure. If she said stop he was raping her, if she was being raped it wasn't her fault, she wasn't cheating. Still panting and her wide hips writhing around his shaft, Lynn's wide teary eyes looked into his.

"Stop." She breathed softly, needfully. "You're raping me, stop."

Andrew's eyes widened, but it sent a thrill through his body to hear that. And with a snarl he did just that, bracing with his feet against the massage table and pounding into her clenching cunt with hard, short strokes. Bracing with his elbow he moved his hand from her tit to her throat, squeezing, let her gasp a breath, pant out a needy "stop" then squeezing hard again. Lynn's head was spinning, not knowing why she was reacting like this, but luxuriating in the sensation of being so thoroughly owned and fucked by the handsome man.

She had never let Ian squeeze her throat, and she wasn't sure she liked it, but Lynn couldn't stop him, and couldn't deny that it made her feel controlled and dominated, and that made her juicy pussy tighten and clench, her orgasm approaching faster with every powerful thrust, giving in to what she was feeling. Buried in the soft woman's cunt Andrew was panting as his body tightened tensed, a low growling snarl forming in his throat, and then exploding out as his cock swelled, balls tightened, and he erupted into her, hips still thrusting as his cum filled the housewife.

Lyn went rigid as he came, the feeling of man cumming inside her driving her over the tiny edge she had been balanced on, her chubby body arcing and tightening against Andrew.

When he finally stopped the tall man released her throat and sat back away from her, getting off the table and getting two bottles of water from a small refrigerator. He opened both of them and handed one to the unsteadily rising woman. She sat and looked at him foggily for a moment then accepted. Andrew leaned against the table and looked at her.

"You liked that didn't you?" He asked, a smile on his mouth, eyes slightly narrowed. "Not just getting fucked, but getting raped. You liked it a lot."

Lynn's cheeks flushed crimson and she turned away, but he saw a shiver run through her. Andrew grinned and finished his water. He brushed her hair away from her and moved in closer, not feeling her pull away, but enjoying how she couldn't meet his eyes. His voice soft, he whispered into her ear "First time?"

Lynn shuddered again, why she wasn't fully sure, knowing she should hit him, fight him, run away, get the taser out of her purse, anything but what she was doing. What she was about to do.

"No," She breathed out. Andrew took the bottle from her unresisting hands and put it on the floor. He pulled her thick thighs apart and slid between them, stroking his hands over her soft, full breasts.

"What happened?" His voice was hungry, his touch light but arousing. Lynn hated herself, hated his touch, and she hated that it was making her want him more, and that she was going to keep going. She swallowed, her stomach twisting, her pussy leaking this man cum not her husband's, and she felt her need coming back stronger.

"Mother's boyfriend, I was," She swallowed and looked away. "Young. But my mom was twig, looked barely older than me, barely any curves. He hit on me, but started dating my mom. He was big, muscular, arrogant."

Andrew didn't say anything he ran fingers over her soft thighs, then to her messy, puffy cunt. She sucked in a sharp breath, her legs widening. Reaching out to stroke his muscular arms, eyes half closed, lips parted in soft moans of pleasure.

"We went to the beach, I wore a tiny bikini." She whispered.

"You were teasing him weren't you?" Andrew said, sinking fingers into her sloppy pussy, curling and massaging her G spot. "Shaking the curves you knew he wanted in front of him."

Lynn let out a long cooing sigh and nodded. "Yeah, yeah, then we went home, my mom popped a lot of pills and I heard them fucking. So I put in headphones and went to sleep. I woke up and he was behind me, arms around me, hands everywhere. I tried to fight, but he got on top, growling that my mom had passed out and he couldn't finish if she wasn't sucking him off."

She panted and moaned, slowly humping Andrew's fingers, eyes still distant. "He was the first man to take me, and the first man to make me cum too.."

Andrew was fully hard then he kept up finger fucking her, then tangled fingers in her hair and pulled her face to look right at him. "You came when you got raped? How"

"He used my bikini to choke me while he was fingering me, I passed out, when I woke up he was behind me, inside me... raping me."

Andrew pulled his fingers out of her, Lynn letting out a small plaintive moan that made his cock jump. He pushed his fingers into her mouth and she licked the mix of their cum, her tongue stud making him vow he was going to make her clean his cock next. He leaned in close and whispered into the curvy, moaning slut's ear.

"Show me what position you were in, and tell me not to rape you if you want it, or get up and leave." The tall man released her hair and pulled his fingers out of her mouth, drinking in the sight of her thick, soft body open and wanting, yet shaking and feeling guilty. She looked at him mournfully then slowly swung her legs back on the table.

Despite her chub, Lynn was flexible and eased into doggy position like a cat stretching. She tossed her hair over her head and met his eyes. "Don't come here, don't touch me, and definitely don't rape me hard and fast."

Andrew climbed behind the plump slutwife, grabbing her hair and pushing her face to the spot she had cum, the scent of her juices making the wife's mind swim, still not sure if she was being forced or cheating. Being led down the path of her rape and being so wet made her guts twist in guilt, but Andrews thick shaft pushing into her pussy made her moan in ecstasy. "And when you woke up, this is what he was doing to you?"

Lynn pushed back, making sure he got as deep as he could against her round ass. Her mind vague Lynn babbled back to him. "Ah! Fuuu...fuuuahhhhck! Yes... he was fucking me like you are now!"

" And you came from it? From your mother's boyfriend fucking you like a little slut?"

"...." Something in her resisted, she couldn't say it, shouldn't, couldn't- His hand smacked into her ass hard enough to leave a mark, and gripped roughly..

"Couldn't hear you, you bitch. '' Andrew panted, sweat beading his athletic body.

"Uh! Ah! Ah! Yes! I came on his cock! I barely knew what was happening, but I came, came so hard!"Lynn said, now noticing she was fully fucking back on Andrew's cock, dragging her nipples on the massage bed, her body was tightening, getting closer.

"Just like your cunt is going to now isn't it? Bet your husband doesn't know does he?" He taunted, glad he had emptied himself in her once already, because this was intense.

"No! Ahhhhuuuuh! He... doesn't know!" Andrew pounded into her harder, her married pussy sloshing and dripping.

"Please!" Lynn begged, tears of guilt and ecstasy in her half closed eyes.

"Please what?" He taunted, slowing down, nudging her cervix with his deep penetration. "Please don't tell him? Please make you cum like the naughty slut you are? Please make you finish telling how your teen pussy was stretched by your mother's boyfriend?"

Lynn panted, a soft moan escaping her lips. She hung her head, hiding from his taunting gaze until he grabbed her hair and pulled back, forcing her to look at him

"Did he cum inside you? Fuck your slutty hole and fill you?" He asked, slowly speeding up as he watched her eyes go distant, remembering long ago, her lips open, panting, her tongue extended lost in memory and pleasure. "You're going to cum now aren't you rapeslut? You're going to cum, remembering that you've always been a slut, and you want me to fuck you like one now!"

Lynn moaned again, panting, lips moving but no words emerging. Until..."Yes.... fuck me, use me, rape me!"

He grunted, unleashing himself on her, watching as the guilty pleasure played over her face and Lynn came, her juices coating his sac and her thighs. Moments later his cock swelled and he pounded her savagely, flooding her full. So intense was the guilty, taboo ecstasy that Lynn came again, fingers clutching the cushioned massage table, her womb sucking him dry. They collapsed to the table, her body still shuddering, his hand was on her neck caressing and stroking. Lynn let out a purring moan as he pulled out and rolled her over. Getting off the table unsteadily Andrew stroked his fingers over her sweaty body until he was by her head. Lowering his still dripping cock to her face, he grinned as Lynn wordlessly began running her pierced tongue over his cock.

kinkvet96
kinkvet96
27 Followers
12