The Massage: Seducing Christine

Story Info
A long lusted for woman, taken by her suitor.
12.7k words
4.41
28.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine

The bedroom window curtains fluttered softly in the warm morning air, drifting gently into the room before being drawn back tight against the screen. It was almost as if they were following the pattern of the breathing of the room's sole occupant; were she not so focused on what she was doing, Christine might have taken notice of their rhythmic movements.

The young woman lay nearly motionless above the covers of the queen bed, eyes tightly shut, her breathing deep and soft. The only indication that she was not sleeping was the circular motion of her fingers that had found their way beneath her panties.

"Ooooooooh.....", she moaned quietly, involuntarily biting her lower lip. The waves of pleasure were following their familiar pattern. Soon the intensity would be overwhelming and the orgasm would wash over her. She needed this; it had been far too long since she'd cum and the momentary bit of pleasure would come as welcome relief. Just a little more. Her fingers moved faster, pressing more firmly against her hard clit. Yes.... so close now, so close. Involuntarily her head tilted back, her curly blond hair covering her eyes as her shoulders lifted off the mattress. Christine's mouth fell open and another gasp escaped as bliss crept nearer.

From down the hall, she heard it. The sound of a bedroom door opening, and small feet rapidly approaching her own room.

"Noooooo....." she thought to herself. She tried to speed up the pace, but her release was already drifting away. "Shit!" she whispered quietly, pulling her hand out just as her four year old daughter flew into her room and lept onto the bed.

"Time to wake up, Mommy!" cried Samantha.

"I'm awake!", she started, annoyed. But one look at her daughter's little face and the irritation she'd felt over her lost orgasm dissolved. it was almost like looking into a mirror, her soft curls forming ringlets, framing her face just like her mother's. She reached for Sam, casually wiping the wetness from her fingertips onto the sheets before pulling the little girl into bed with her in a tight embrace. The two giggled and rolled on the mattress as the city came to life around them.

Michelle

Michelle threw her head back in ecstasy. The 28 year old was straddling an attractive male, his cock buried deep inside her. She loved being on top, loved how it allowed her to get just the right amount of pressure against her clitoris and control the pace of the lovemaking.

"Fuck yes, baby", she grunted, looking down into the eyes of her boyfriend. "Give me that cock..." The blonde curls brushed between her shoulder blades - it was an unfamiliar feeling and it tickled; she wasn't used to wearing a wig.

"Is this what you want, baby? Do you like fucking Christine like this...?" she smiled and squeezed his cock with her pussy, making him moan.

"Fuck yes," gasped Steven. "You're so sexy...." His eyes closed again as she moved faster, her ass lifting up, almost allowing his cock to slide all the way out of her before gliding back down, giving him long, sensual strokes with her increasingly slick pussy.

"Are you gonna cum in me, Steven?" she whispered. "What if you get me pregnant? What would my husband say...?" she smiled at him mischievously as she felt his cock twitch, reacting to her suggestion.

"Is that what you want? You want to get your sweet little Christine pregnant, don't you, baby?", she moved lower and hissed in his ear. "Do it. Fuck me Steven, cum in my married pussy, get me pregnant with your baby...." she stroked him faster, feeling the head get even larger, the shaft harder still.

"Come on, sexy boy.... give that little slut your hard cock. Fill her up with your sperm..."

The volume was sufficiently loud that the neighbors in the apartment below heard Steven's strangled cry as he flooded Michelle's pussy with a huge ejaculation, one that was meant entirely for Christine.

Steven's eyelids opened, fluttered a few times and then his eyes focused on Michelle, smiling down at him with a look of satisfaction.

"Whew!", she exclaimed, arching an eyebrow. "That was a big one, huh?" Her smile grew larger as she felt the tension in his muscles easing and his gasp of concern as she slid slowly off his still hard cock. "Still pretty sensitive, babe?" She laughed softly as he guided her more carefully, his hands on her hips controlling her movements as he withdrew. His still hard penis fell with a gentle, moist slap against his stomach.

"Fuck...", he sighed. Collapsing back onto the bed. "That was a huge one."

"I'll say", she replied. She reached down and gently tugged a pussy lip to the side. "Look at this, babe." Steven lifted his head and watched as a river of his cum began to stream down her leg. She caught it with her delicate fingers and scooped it back up her smooth thigh before lifting it to her mouth.

"Mmmmm...." she murmured, still looking at him. "The only thing that tastes better than my cooch is your cum mixed with it." And with that, she tilted her head back and with a theatrical gulp, swallowed it down.

Steven chuckled as he stroked her firm ass. "You are fucking incredible, you know that? Just.... perfect."

"I know." she replied, in a little girl voice as she popped off the bed. She gave him a show as she walked away, exaggerating the swing of her hips. She could feel his eyes on her as he turned his head to watch; she knew he loved her ass. He sighed and laid his head back down as she turned into the kitchen of her small apartment. He could hear the sound of coffee being made as he relaxed further still, thinking to himself that things could not get much better than this; waking up to awesome sex on a warm, Saturday morning, coffee in bed... he closed his eyes and let the afterglow wash over him.

Michelle returned with a warm, wet towel and began to clean up his softening cock, kissing his shaft and head softly.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love your cock?" she mused, almost to herself.

He laughed softly. "A few times, babe."

"I really do, you know." She moved up and rested her chin on his chest, looking at him adoringly. "Wow," she smiled. "Someone looks pretty content."

"That was fucking intense, Michelle." he answered, looking down at her, as he brushed her long brown hair out of her eyes. "Awwww.... you lost the wig already?"

"It's too hot." she replied. "And I really don't feel like washing my hair again before work." Turning back to him, the smile returned as she absent mindedly brushed his cock with her fingertips. "She really does it for you, doesn't she Steven?"

With most other women, his answer would be made cautiously but Michelle was not "most other women". Supremely confident and comfortable with her sexuality and their relationship, Michelle was not threatened by Steven's - nor any man's, sexual interests. So long as she wasn't left out, she wasn't bothered in the least by whatever or whomever was getting her partner aroused. And Steven's latest "flavor of the month" kink was a woman he knew from his church, Christine.

He sighed and closed his eyes, still reveling in the fantasy.

"Yeah, she really does, babe." He knew she wanted him to elaborate, and doing so turned him on, so he didn't make her ask. "She's just so fucking cute, you know? Her smile, the twinkle in her eyes... fuck. And she's so... unobtainable... so..."

"Forbidden?" she smiled, finishing the thought for him.

"Yes... " he replied. "Absolutely, one hundred percent forbidden."

She noted the tinge of disappointment in his voice. One of the things she loved about him was how realistic and grounded he was; he knew he had no chance with Christine and based on what he had divulged about her, she shared his assessment. Christian, happily married, traditional and intelligent... unless there were serious hidden cracks in her marriage and her character, Christine was not the sort of woman to jump into bed with Steven - or any man. She was the rarest of the rare type - the woman who wouldn't do it, not because of the risk of losing everything, but because the temptation to do so simply was not in her nature. Michelle realized that ironically it was that very thing that made her so appealing to Steven, even if he was unaware, or perhaps unable to articulate it.

"Well... unobtainable for you," she mused, playfully.

"Anyone, Michelle. No one - besides her husband." he answered, almost defensively. "The lucky bastard."

"Easy, tough guy." she laughed, patting his chest patronizingly. "I just meant that some doors might, uh, might be open just a crack in some situations. You would be shocked at how many "unobtainable" people - or people you think would "never do such a thing" have propositioned me at work."

Michelle had mentioned this to him before; in her job as a licensed massage therapist, it was not uncommon for men - and the occasional woman, to ask for "extras", most commonly a "happy ending". And from time to time, she had indulged the requests - from both sexes. While not bi - at least not in her opinion, Michelle adored the female body, and by her own admission, loved kissing women and eating pussy. She could not however and in her own words, "give up cock".

Steven moved to his side, causing her to slump off his chest and onto the mattress.

"Hey!!!!" she laughed, brushing her hair out of her face.

Propping himself up on his elbow, it was his turn for a mischievous smile.

"That sounded like a bet."

"I'm just saying," she replied, shaking her head. "Some times - not always, it really is the ones you least suspect."

He exhaled, ruefully. "Well, I would be stunned if she was one of those." he muttered.

"Babe?" she looked up at him, "what if there was a way to find out..."

"I love you, but that's crazy talk." Still, he could not help the nervous excitement from creeping into his reply; he was hopeful that perhaps what she had in mind wasn't entirely outlandish. Michelle was not the first person that he'd confided in about Christine, and the suggestions from those he'd told ran the entire spectrum, from rational advice to the completely irresponsible encouragement to "go for it".

Michelle teasingly walked her fingers across the mattress and onto his arm.

"What if she got some gift certificates for a few hours of massage?" she asked coyly. "Everyone loves a massage."

She smiled as his eyebrow raised slowly, enjoying the smile that began to spread on his face.

"That's actually NOT crazy talk." He began, softly, considering the idea. "You would do that?"

"Fuck babe, I would LOVE to." she answered quickly, clearly excited by the prospect. "The way you talk about her, I'm dying to get my hands on her." she laughed devilishly.

"And you could ask her all kinds of things.... find out what she's into..." he lay back and nodded his head, rolling over all the possibilities. "I just wish you could record it... fuck, I would kill to see you touching her." His voice trailed off, his mind now consumed with both fantasy and possibility.

"Leave that to me, " she whispered in his ear, kissing the lobe softly as she stroked his hardening cock. "Right now, all you need to worry about is fucking me... and I don't care if you think about Christine, so long as you fuck me good."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The screen door slammed shut, punctuating the beginning of the young mother's day. With her two children gone to play with the neighbor's kids and her husband at work, she settled in with what would be her second cup of coffee. Being a stay at home mom wasn't for every woman - particularly in liberal, upstate New York, but Christine reveled and thrived in the environment; she loved it. Both she and her husband appreciated the time it allowed her to spend raising their children as well as the reduced stress and pressure that would have accrued trying to juggle two careers and a home life.

It was not completely without stress though, it just manifested itself in different ways. Lately, she had found that she was exhausted - chronically, likely from having taken on too many of the duties in the congregation that required volunteers which were also chronically lacking, and the money was always a concern.

She signed and rubbed her forehead absent mindedly as she sipped her coffee and leafed through the mail that she'd picked up following her morning run. Married at twenty two to her high school sweetheart, the slim, petite, curly haired blonde was strikingly attractive. She prided herself on both her figure and her appearance, determined to make an effort not only for herself but for her husband. And while he appreciated Christine and her body, sex had become infrequent; by the end of the day, at least one of the two was usually too tired or simply not in the mood. She had lost track of when they'd last had intercourse; between schedules and her cycle, she guessed it had been about three weeks. A wistfully sad smile appeared: clearly it had not been very memorable.

Her fingers paused on the next envelope. Hand addressed to her and her husband, she opened it quickly, her curiosity piqued; anything but a bill or something related to her husband's work was a novelty. The envelope contained a "thank you" card from one of the parishioners, and to her surprise several gift certificates spilled out on to the table. Her eyes widened and the sad smile turned to one of delight - massage! Her excitement was near instantaneous; she had become increasingly lonely at home. Lacking both the physical attention and friendship from her partner recently, she craved physical touch as well as the opportunity to interact with an actual adult. She reflected momentarily on what a sad commentary it was, that getting out of the house for something other than a play date or grocery shopping had caused such a stir. In fairness, she mused, a massage was always a high point of a week - even during the best of times and it had been ages since she'd had one. She was determined to enjoy this, rather than stripping all the fun out of it by overanalyzing why it made her so happy.

Wasting no time, she hurriedly grabbed her phone to check her schedule as she simultaneously pulled up the online appointment calendar maintained on the massage therapist's website.

Simultaneously, a smile as large as Christine's crossed Michelle's face as she texted her boyfriend: "Christine booked. Tomorrow at noon. :) "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her pussy was actually tingling with anticipation as she nervously prepped the treatment room. It was nearly "show time" and she wanted things to run as smoothly as possible. Michelle was usually a little more on edge when she was treating a new client, but this was on a completely different level. She wanted everything to run perfectly, but massage sessions were largely scripted anyway, so that removed a great deal of the pressure - she just needed to find a way to remain calm. To prepare for the encounter, Steven had moved a small camera from her security system, concealing it in a vent in the suspended ceiling. Along with her phone's camera, they would document Christine's entire massage.

Five more minutes. Her hands were shaking as she lit the aromatherapy candles; by the time she arrived, the scent should have filled the room.

She went over the room with a critical eye one last time before deciding it was ready. Just then, the soft electronic chime sounded, letting her know the front door had been opened.

"Hello?" a woman's voice called out from the lobby. Michelle winked at the hidden camera, gave Steven a thumbs up and then headed to the front. In their apartment not far away, Steven settled in to watch the entire session via the security camera and Michelle's livestream from her phone. They'd checked and rechecked the technology, and if the phone had issues, the security camera's DVR would record everything. He gulped down a glass of water and nervously waited for Christine to appear - he could hear the two of them talking off camera as his heart and cock pounded with excitement.

Michelle popped out from behind a wall and extended her hand to the new arrival.

"Christine?" she asked, cheerily.

"Yes, that's me!" Christine answered, smiling broadly.

"So nice to meet you!" Michelle replied. "Welcome to my clinic. Can I start you off with a bottle of water?"

"That would be wonderful." Christine responded, reaching for the bottle. "It's getting really warm again... going to be another hot one."

"I think you're right," mused Michelle. "We've got it nice and comfortable in here though... do you find it too warm... cold?"

"No, it's perfect, I like it right where you've got it."

"Great! Well, enough with the small talk right? Let's get you onto the table!" After locking the front door, she gestured for Christine to follow. "I'll just need you to fill out a couple of forms and then we can get started."

"How long have you been a therapist?" asked Christine.

"This will be my fifth year, but I only went out on my own a few months ago." she held a door open and motioned her into the treatment room.

Christine smiled. "I love what you've done in here. It's so welcoming... and it smells fantastic."

Michelle smiled, appreciating how genuine Christine was. "Thank you. I've really tried to incorporate all the elements that I like from places I've worked, or where I've been worked on."

"You've done a great job." she noted again, nodding approvingly as she took the clipboard being handed to her.

"I'll give you a few minutes to fill this out, and when you're done, you can get under the sheet - you can leave as much or as little on as you're comfortable with, and we'll get started. I'll start you face down, laying on your front. Sound good?"

"Sounds awesome." beamed Christine.

"Great... see you in a few minutes." And with that she turned and softly closed the door. She immediately exhaled and wiped the palms of her hands on the towel that had been over her shoulder. She couldn't remember the last time she'd been this excited and nervous. "Awesome" indeed. She could see what Steven found so attractive about Christine. Aside from her physical appearance, she was just as he'd described. She was just so damned sweet, it oozed out of her. For a fleeting moment, she felt a twinge of guilt about taking advantage of her naivete and innocence. The chime of her phone interrupted the thought as she retrieved the text.

"FUCK!!!!" accompanied with a huge smiley face was all it read.

She texted back a smiley face of her own and went back to the front to make sure the office phone was forwarded.

Steven's attention returned to the large computer monitor, his gaze fixed on the image of Christine, still scribbling out her responses on the form Michelle had given her moments before. After what seemed like an eternity, she set the clipboard down on the table and got up, slipping out of her sandals as she reached behind her head and unzipped the top of her yellow sundress. Steven gasped as it hit the floor; as he suspected, she was not wearing a bra. From her Facebook photos, Michelle had guessed that she was probably an "A" cup, and when she did wear one, it was probably a padded bra to give her a little more size. Mouth agape, he stared as she turned, giving him a perfect view of her tiny breasts, the little pink nipples standing at attention, wonderfully hard. Surprisingly, her stomach was not as taut as he had imagined, betraying the fact that it had been twice stretched by pregnancy. Her ass, was everything that he expected and he practically panted as she turned and assessed it's shape in the mirrored wall beside the table. If he didn't know better, he would have said that she was teasing him by putting on a show. He glanced at the DVR to make sure it was recording, even as she climbed onto the table. His hand pressed against his cock, giving it a jolt of attention; for a brief moment, there she was on the table, clad only in a thong and on all fours. He groaned involuntarily as she settled onto the table, getting her head comfortable in the table's head rest. Perfectly on cue, he heard a knock at the door and Michelle's quiet voice asking Christine if she was ready.