The Masseuse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was that close to his mouth.

As she moved, he noticed one of her tits was starting to spill out, giving him just a glimpse of their fullness.

The top edge of one cup was now below her areola. She knew it and wanted him to see it.

She raised up a bit so he could get a good look and sure enough he did.

His cock surged.

Things were about to go wide open in every way.

She was getting wetter by the second.

She pushed her finger tips below the towel line, each time going farther.

She felt a patch of pubic hair and knew she had to be close to the base of his cock.

Before pulling her hand from under the towel she scraped her fingernails through the patch of hair.

She'd had enough.

All of a sudden, she grabbed his cock with one hand and pulled the towel off with the other, dropping it on the floor.

His hard cock in her hand, she looked at him and said, "Well well well Curtis...oh my...what have we here?"

She joked with him, "Are you happy to see me or are you really happy to see me?"

She stroked him a few times up and down, giving him a sly smirk.

"How long have you been on to me?"

He smiled and said, "Oh ever since you had me spread my legs and raise my hips up off the table. I have to tell you right now I'm in a constant state of, shall I say, euphoric arousal. All thanks to you."

She continued to stroke him.

"Why did you let me do all those things I did to you? I sure hope you don't think this is a normal occurrence around here. And this is definitely not how I am with someone I just met. I felt something that drew me to you when I saw your pictures."

She laughed out loud and said, "Cause you know, I just don't go around rubbing random guys assholes Curtis. But I sure did like rubbing yours," as she gave him a wink, still stroking his cock.

As she stroked hum, she would intently let her fingers bump up against the ridge of the head and occasionally run her index finger over the top and over the hole, getting pre-cum all over her finger.

As he answered her, she would use her finger to scoop up pre-cum, then suck her finger...her eyes wide open with lust as she looked at him.

"Amy you were doing things to me that I'd never experienced in my life. I figured there was something special going on and was really enjoying myself! I can't describe how good it felt. And I'm so glad to be something special to you too."

She kept her hand on his cock as she reached for the stool with the other. She sat down next to his head, leaned over and whispered to him...

As if she were playing hide & seek with him, calling his name, she said, "Cuuuuurtis. Oh Cuuuuurtissss. We have a situation here. What should we do about this?"

Watching her with his cock in one hand and running her fingers through that patch of hair, sometimes scratching, his state of arousal kept rising if that was even possible.

She mockingly pointed a finger at him as she continued to stroke, "Curtis. You are a very bad bad boy. Are you saying I made your dick this hard? Your dick is really hard Curtis. If that's what you're telling me, then it's up to me to do something about it."

She stood up and leaned over at his waist, her face mere inches from his cock, her hair all over him.

"Look at your dick Curtis. It's throbbing. And I must say it's a lot bigger than when you let me see it earlier."

She walked around to where his head was, sat down on the stool and put her lips against his ear.

She put one arm down the length of his chest and scratched up and down as if to claim her property and softly licked his ear and kissed the side of his neck and whispered, "I was really hoping this would happen. Thank you Curtis. Let's have some fun."

She kept her lips against his ear, teasing him.

"Curtis Curtis Curtis. I just don't know what to do about this. I had no idea your dick would be so nice. Your picture in your underwear didn't do you justice. I also see we have a pre-cum issue going on. The tip of your cock is very wet and dripping. You're obviously very turned on. Do I turn you on Curtis?"

"Yes. Oh fuck yes you turn me on Amy."

"Get up. Sit at the edge of the table and spread your legs."

She wheeled the stool into position to be between his legs.

She started running a finger around his balls. She ran a finger from bottom to top of his cock, running a finger in circles around the head.

"Im gonna admire this dick of yours for a few minutes. I want you to tell me exactly how it is that I turn you on."

He did as instructed, his hard on pointing straight up, pre-cum running over the tip and down the head.

Never before had his dick felt so huge.

He was indeed immensely turned on.

She grabbed his cock at the base and started wiggling it.

She slid her hand up and down the shaft, letting her fingers bump up against and lide over the ridge of the head. Over and over.

"Look at this fucking dick. My goodness. What should I do with it?

Oh wait I know!"

With that she broke her gaze on his cock and looked him in the eye.

"Curtis...I'm gonna suck your fucking dick. And you're going to watch me. I'm sure you've had your dick sucked before but I'm going to make you forget all about those other times.

I'm gonna slowly stroke it, while my tongue flicks this beautiful head.

I'm gonna get every inch of this fucking dick dripping wet and slap and rub my nipples with it.

I'm gonna get this fucking dick so wet that my spit is gonna drip down your balls and to this table.

And finally, (she gripped it with both hands, one on top of the other) you're gonna fill my pussy with every inch of this fucking dick I can handle.

And once I'm used to it, and you're balls deep inside me, we're gonna make love and I'm gonna come all over this fine fucking dick.

How's that sound Curtis? OK start talking. How do I turn you on?" Before she would let him respond, her eyes went wide and said, "Oh and lastly, from now on this is MY fucking dick. You got me? Mine. And it will be the only dick I'll have. The only fucking dick I want from now on."

"Yes I got you. All yours. It's your smile, your voice, your eyes, your hands, your body, your hair, that little pony tail, the way you touch me, your cute little feet, how you walk. How you smell. I can't wait to taste your pussy Amy. Everything about you turns me on. Everything you just said you're gonna do to me...oh fuck Amy I'm so fucking hot for you right now."

She smiled at him.

"Look at all this pre-cum coming out of you. Can you tense up for me and make more pre-cum come out?"

She let go of his cock and put her face right near his cock to see up close, looking up at him.

He tensed up, making the head swell as the drop of pre-cum got larger.

"That's it baby, keep tensing up like that. Wow look at that! I love seeing the head swell. And look how it moves when you tense up and release."

She put a hand under his balls and pushed, making the head swell even more.

"Curtis when your sweet precious pre-cum drips over the head and starts dripping down your shaft I have a surprise for you. Yes Curtis just like that. This is so sexy baby. You're doing great, just a few more times for me sweetie."

After several more tensions and releases, the pre-cum dripped from the head on to his shaft.

Seeing this, she grabbed his cock at the base and gently milked upwards. Even more pre-cum oozed out.

She licked from the bottom of his shaft to the top, then barely put her lips on the tip and slurped the gob of pre-cum she'd just milked out.

She stood up, and kissed him.

He moaned as their tongues entwined like crazy, the pre-cum moving from her mouth to his and back and forth. It was very erotic.

She was sucking his tongue and licking his lips.

"I knew you would taste good Curtis. I just knew it."

She sat back down on the stool.

She took the end of that little pony tail and ran it around the head of his cock. She used it like a paintbrush going up and down the length, over and around his balls.

She wrapped the pony tail around the base of his cock.

She positioned her mouth over his cock, licked her lips and opened wide.

She pulled back.

"Wait. Are you sure this dick is all mine? I can have every beautiful inch of your hardness Curtis? I promise to take very good care of you. Just making sure you won't be showing or using this dick with no other women from here on out. You tell me and I'll pick up where I was about to go."

"Yes Amy yes. It's all yours. I'm all yours. All of me. Inside and out I'm yours and yours alone. No one else's."

"Thank you, lover. I've been aching for you Curtis."

She repositioned her mouth over the head, licked her lips, opened wide and went down as deep as she could.

He was almost delirious as he watched his cock disappear into her mouth.

He felt and heard his cock hit the back of her throat. She pushed a bit further to make sure he was good and deep.

His breathing intensified as he waited for her perfect lips to close around him.

She held him there as she reached with her hand and grabbed under his balls and pushed up, making his cock super hard.

Finally, she clamped down and sucked hard as she pulled up.

"OH...MY...FUCK!!!" his mind and body screamed.

It was incredible. The feeling. The sight. Truly beautiful as he watched her cheeks hollowing on every upstroke.

He moved her hair with both hands so only her ponytail was hanging. He had her hair all wrapped up in his hands as she continued to bob up and down.

She got into a glorious rhythm, sucking his cock with her eyes locked to his.

She momentarily pulled off, "Alexa, drop in on the front desk. Janet, are there any other clients in the building right now?"

She quickly jammed her mouth down and back up, causing him to audibly gasp loud enough for Janet to hear.

As Janet was answering, she slid her mouth over his cock and gave him a wink.

"No ma'am and only 2 later this afternoon. Is everything OK there with your client?"

She bobbed up and down a few times, sucking hard, then popped her mouth off his cock with an audible "pop".

She gnawed and nibbled on the head as she responded to Janet. She hoped it wasn't too obvious she was talking with something in her mouth.

"OK thanks Janet. Cancel those appointments...(licks his cock bottom to top) and you're free to take the rest of the day off...(flicks her tongue over and into the hole) be sure to...(nibbles the head) lock the door on your way out please. And yes my client...(takes another quick, deep hard suck) is doing juuuust fine."

Then she put just the head in her mouth and sucked, he made the head swell. She'd never felt that before, causing her eyes to widen and softly squeal with excitement.

"Wow thank you Amy! I'll be out of here in 5min. Are you sure you're OK there? What was that sound?"

She popped her mouth off his cock, licked it from bottom to top and looked at him and smiled.

"Goodbye Janet, have a great rest of the day. Alexa dismiss!"

"Are you ready for more Curtis? Oh and thank you for the multiple orgasms the other day when I rubbed my clit at home looking at your pictures and imagining how I'd hoped today would go. It's turning out just like I planned."

He was blown away when she said that. She stood up and kissed him as she kept stroking him.

Their tongues entwined in a lustful kiss that only made their desire for one another stronger.

He was in another plane of existence as she moaned into his mouth.

He breathily said, "I sure hope you don't do this with all your clients."

She replied, "No my sex muffin, just you. I've never given a massage in my life until today. You're my first and only."

She backed off a few feet from him and put her thumbs in the waistband of her panties.

He said, "Wait honey, pull your panties to the side for me. Show me your pussy Amy. I know it's going to be so sweet."

She pulled her panties to the side, showing him her shaved little pussy. He got down off the table and knelt in front of her, grabbing her hips. He put his nose right between her pussy lips and breathed deep, inhaling her scent. She put a finger in her pussy, pulled it out and put it in his mouth.

He sucked her finger, looking up at her, driving her crazy.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she bit her lower lip as he drove her insane by doing only what he'd done. And he hadn't even touched her yet.

He stuck his tongue out and flicked the very top edge of her pussy lips, where they meet at the top.

She could only take a second or so of that before backing away, "OK OK OK OK...I can't take that just yet Curtis!"

She turned around, bent over and shimmied out of her panties, wiggling her ass for him.

He loved the sight of her sweet ass jiggling as she stepped out of them and turned around to face him.

She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, letting it slide forward and fall to the floor.

"Do you like me Curtis?"

"Oh Amy, yes. Yes I do. Come here."

She stepped to him as he moved to sit on the edge of the table with his legs hanging and cock pointing straight up.

They kissed as their hands roamed everywhere all over one another. He grabbed her hair as he kissed her hard as she stroked his cock.

She told him to lean back. He did and his cock looked absolutely massive as she licked her lips.

She said, "Alexa play Live Throwing Copper" as she grabbed his cock and stroked it.

He smiled as it was one of his all time favorite albums.

She stood between his legs as they kissed more. He sucked her nipples, which he found amazing and perfectly shaped and sized in his opinion. Her tits were beautiful. Her curves were perfect in his eyes.

She moaned in ecstasy as her clit tingled with every suck and pull of her nipples he did with his mouth.

When the song "Selling The Drama'' came on, she resumed sucking his cock and started bobbing like a woman possessed.

She would alternate between cupping and cradling his balls and rubbing her tits, pinching her nipples and rubbing her pussy. She was wild and he loved every bit of it.

She stopped and turned around, rubbing her ass up and down his raging cock, reaching behind her and spreading her ass cheeks showing him her perfect little pussy.

There was a couch against one wall, he held her hand as he led her over to it.

He had to taste her. He had her lay back on the couch. "Get comfortable, it's my turn," he told her.

He kissed her neck, gently sucking as he brushed her nipples with the palms of his hands. She melted into him in every way, never having had this sort of attention paid to her.

He kissed his way down her chest, stomach and hips.

He kissed her outer pussy lips, making her gasp and shake her head in unbelievable pleasure. He inhaled deeply, "Amy you smell so good, I can't wait to taste every bit of you."

This drove her mad with lust as she grabbed the back of his head and ground her pussy into his mouth.

He licked between her pussy lips, just barely parting them. Damn did she ever taste good.

He used his mouth to completely open her up, his tongue diving into her pussy, fucking her with it.

She rubbed her tits as he watched her, turning him on even more if that was possible.

She breathed heavily as he continued his soft yet deliberate assault on her pussy. Her clit. Pussy lips, every delicious inch of her.

Her hips ground into his face as he kept lapping at her.

She was so primed from everything that had already happened, she took off like a rocket.

She started coming, "Oh shit...oh FUUUUCK Curtis I'm coming baby...don't stop I'm coming oh fuck I'm coming...keep sucking my pussy!"

Her voice trailed off as wave after wave took over her senses.

She bucked like crazy, seemingly uncontrollably as she gave in to the throes of pleasure sweeping through her.

He came up to kiss her as she continued to come, their tongues going wild at one another.

"I need your cock in my mouth."

He leaned back on his knees as she came forward and started sucking hard, bobbing up and down over and over. She was moaning, seemingly not getting enough of him in her mouth, nearly reaching the base before backing off and going down again.

She pulled her mouth off his cock, a trail of her spit stretching between his cock and her mouth as she stroked his cock and buried her nose in the patch of pubic hair above his cock.

She breathed in deep, "Oh fuck Curtis you smell like pure sex. I can't wait for you to bury this dick in me."

She went back to sucking him, getting his cock so wet her spit ran down his balls and onto the table.

She pulled her mouth off his cock, got on her back and spread her legs, "Make love to me Curtis. I want you inside me. She gently rubbed her outer pussy lips, taunting him. Come here lover.``

He positioned himself between her legs and kissed her as he gently slid into her waiting pussy.

She wiggled her hips as he went balls deep into her as they simultaneously sighed in ecstacy and smiled at one another.

She grabbed the sides of his face as their tongues entwined as he slowly and passionately pumped into her over and over.

She was incredibly wet as she met him thrust for thrust. Her eyes were wide open as she started to have orgasm after orgasm.

She put her arms above her head, he grabbed both hands, their fingers interlaced.

Their rhythm was perfect as she met him thrust for thrust.

His mind reeled as he beheld this beautiful woman as their eyes were locked to one another.

"Curtis are you gonna come for me?"

He kept pumping into her, "Yes lusciousness I'm about to come...can I come inside you?"

"Not in my pussy...not this time.. I want your cum in my mouth. I need to taste you...will you feed me your cum Curtis?"

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This incredibly beautiful woman wanted his cum in her mouth. His fantasies just kept coming true one after the other.

He pumped her a few more times before he felt that undeniable feeling welling up.

Through gritted teeth, as she sensed he was about to come, she said, "Curtis don't you come in me you sexy mother fucker I want your cum in my mouth!"

That pushed him over the edge. He pulled from her sopping pussy and scrambled up to her mouth, her tongue out and wagging, waiting for the flood.

She looked up and smiled as he laid the head of his cock on her tongue and started jacking. First there was just a bit of cum, then, as he said, "Oh fuck baby here it comes here it comes Amy!"

She felt the flood of his hot cum bathe her tongue as she gulped him down, slurping his load as fast as he could pump it into her mouth.

When his contractions subsided, she gently sucked him as deep as she could to get every drop. She threw her head back and smiled as she swallowed the last bit of him down into her tummy.

She told him, "Lean back baby I'm not done sucking you off."

She milked his cock from the bottom up, smiling as the cum came out and ran over the head.

She went deep and sucked, draining him dry.

His mind raced as she went down and back up several times, sucking perfectly.

He leaned down and kissed her just as passionately as before, her hand grabbing the back of his neck to keep him there.

"Thank you for feeding me Curtis." She smiled, "I could get used to that. If you'll have me. And only me. Will you?"

He smiled at her, "Yes. Yes. YES. You're an amazing woman Amy. I adore everything about you." He kissed her forehead. He kissed her nose. He kissed her mouth.

She looked up at him, "So can I pencil you in for tomorrow? And the next day? And the day after that? How about the day after that? And after that? How about next month? Next year? All future appointments starting tonight are private. At my house. Daily."

He smiled from ear to ear as his eyes welled up, "Yes please put me down for a daily appointment. But use a Sharpie instead."