The Master Ch. 03 - Mistress Pryde

Story Info
Taylor plays with Rubi before turning herself over to Caleb.
7.4k words
4.43
6.7k
6

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

(Third part of the story of Taylor's encounter with her friend Rachel's Master.)

*

Right after I tell Yaiza that we are going to play with the two sluts we have chained in front of us, a shiver runs through my body, finally after years of fantasizing about it I am going to fuck my friend Rachel.

I leave the almost six inch leash Yaiza has given me on the bed and move a little closer to Rachel; as I do I can see the uncomfortable position she has been restrained in for the last few hours, a vibrator placed on her clit takes her to the limit over and over again as a huge bulging cock moves in and out of her asshole opening it wider than I could ever have imagined.

That image of Rachel's ass stretching around the latex cock, takes my mind back almost ten years, to a night in college, when returning to the room I shared with her, I didn't notice the scarf on the door indicating she was accompanied, and walked in to find her on all fours on the bed being ass fucked by the team's quarterback.

Luckily for me, neither of the two lovers noticed my presence, so instead of leaving the room, I just watched on the sly, masturbating, watching my friend moaning with pleasure as the huge cock went in and out of her ass over and over again. From that day on and until Rachel left college a year later, I never missed the opportunity to watch her fucking both boys and girls, also witnessing her first slavery games.

When a few months ago Rachel told me all about her Master and her slavery, my friend became in my mind the protagonist of all my submission and bondage books; always until the moment I reached my first orgasm, then as Anna had well guessed the night before, it was me who happened to be subjected and fucked by all those attractive and virile men.

As I remember all this and hold the riding crop in my hands, a new shiver runs through my body, I am about to whip my best friend, the person responsible for me being in this strange situation, now nothing more than a slave named Ruby; I am eager to mark her skin with the blows of my whip, but suddenly I can't help thinking about how it would feel to be the one receiving the blows while I am tied up and exposed to the sight of any stranger.

'You'll have a chance to feel the riding crop on your flesh;' Yaiza tells me, reading my thoughts again; 'Now it's time for you to be the one having fun with Ruby.'

I move closer to Ruby and Turquoise and observe the elaborate restraints they are subjected to; both slaves are bent over at the waist, leaning on wooden frames lined with shiny red leather to make them more comfortable, their hands and necks have been locked in a clamp preventing them from any movement and their mouths are closed by a ring gag that facilitates oral use by anyone who wants it.

I stop the machine that is fucking Ruby's ass and remove the vibrator that torments her clit and then bring my hand to her pussy, after six hours of continuous arousal from the vibrator, the light touch of my fingers makes Rachel's body tremble, I go to search for her clit with my fingers, but Yaiza interrupts me, 'Slow down Taylor, don't go spoiling everything, these sluts have to beg us before we let them cum, I'll show you how; but first let's get dressed appropriately for these games.'

Yaiza takes me by the hand and leads me to the clothes closet and for the third time in less than six hours she starts undressing me and picking out my clothes as if I am not capable of doing it, while Yaiza dresses me, she does not miss a chance to caress my tits and play with her fingers in my pussy. When she finishes dressing me she puts me in front of the mirror so I can see myself well.

If a few hours ago I was excited to see the woman reflected in the mirror, now I feel slightly frightened by what I see; boots up to the top of my thighs with a four inches heel; gloves up to my forearms; a corset that Yaiza has tightened too much for my taste making my tits look two sizes too big and panties with a zipper in front; all made of shiny black leather, make up my outfit, giving me the look of a dangerous Dominatrix.

While I continue admiring my reflection, Yaiza stands next to me and I can see her in the mirror without turning around, she must have taken the opportunity to get dressed while I was recreating myself fascinated with my reflection, and I must say she looks magnificent; she is covered from neck to toe by a shiny black latex outfit with five inches platform shoes, only her tits and pussy are not covered by the black latex, but by a transparent latex that allow to see perfectly her ringed nipples.

We re-enter the playroom and Yaiza stops the machine that is fucking Turquesa's ass, then we withdraw both machines against one of the walls of the room to have more room to play.

'Remove Turquoise's gag;' Yaiza orders me 'And let's see how she reacts.'

I place myself in front of Turquoise and it takes me a few seconds to get the ring gag out of her mouth, at first she struggles to speak and grabbing a bottle of water from a nearby table I bring it to her mouth giving it to her to drink slowly, after drinking almost all the water from the bottle Turquoise can already speak perfectly, 'Thank you for the water Lady Pryde, now please; can you let this slut reach orgasm?;' she says to me with a pleading look on her face.

Before I can answer her Turquoise lets out a scream and as I look at Yaiza I see she is spanking her ass several times, 'It's not Lady Pryde you have to ask for the orgasm bitch,' he yells at her unloading another series of blows.

Turquoise closes her eyes and I notice her face twitch with rage, she is one of the richest and most famous actresses in the world, and one of the most desired women by both men and women, and now she is forced to beg a young girl barely of age to let her cum, I get the feeling that this situation is not what she had in mind when she came to the Palace and that feeling makes me shudder again as I realize that I will soon no longer have control over my decisions, although I doubt very much that I have any control over them right now.

'Please Lady Yaiza, let me cum;' Turquoise finally pleads surrendering to the pleasure.

I smile as I watch Yaiza begin to play with the handle of the riding crop inside Turquoise's pussy, the moans of pleasure from the slave begin to be heard in the playroom as she nears orgasm, suddenly Yaiza pulls the crop out of the slave's pussy and whacks her again this time on her tits, 'Not yet Turquoise, there is a long night ahead.'

I look at Turquoise's face twitching from not having reached orgasm, and on her lips I can read a new silent plea to let her cum, ignoring Turquoise I turn my gaze to Yaiza, who gestures for me to stand behind Ruby as she reaches in front of her face to remove her gag, 'I hope you are hard on her Taylor, you know everything I had prepared to do with you;' Yaiza tells me as she removes the gag from Ruby's mouth.

As soon as Ruby sees her mouth released, she starts screaming, 'You are all bastards you are going to pay for it, it is Taylor who should be here in my place while I play with her, she is nothing but an arrogant slut and a prude who thinks she is better than the others. The only difference between us is that I give free rein to my passions, while she is content to fantasize by reading her books or spying while others fuck.'

I am surprised to hear Rubi say that she knew I was spying on her in college, the rest of the words coming out of her mouth are what I expected to hear after what I found out this afternoon, although that doesn't make me feel any less hurt and I start to smack Rubi's ass over and over again making her scream, when after a loud smack I lower my gaze to Rubi's ass and see it full of marks, I panic throwing the riding crop to the floor.

Although I have stopped hitting Rubi, her screams still ring out in the room and I soon realize that Yaiza is still beating her tits and yelling at her, 'You are a dumb bitch Rubi, you can't even imagine what Lady Frost is going to do to you when she finds out about this, a year of slave training to end up behaving like this, you are going to be very lucky if she ever lets you out of the walls of this Palace, that's if she doesn't give you Ahmed to enjoy playing with you.'

I don't know who this Ahmed is, but as soon as Yaiza says his name Ruby starts crying and pleading, 'Ahmed no, please Lady Yaiza, don't give me Ahmed, I will do anything you ask of me.'

Yaiza stops hitting Rubi and starts caressing her face with a tenderness that didn't seem possible a few seconds ago, 'Calm down little red, but it's not me you have to beg, tonight your Mistress is Lady Pryde, it's her you have to beg;' she says looking at me.

Ruby hesitates for a few seconds, but finally begins to beg me, 'Please Lady Pryde, whip me, fuck me, do whatever you want to me, but I need to cum.'

I don't quite know how to react to Ruby's pleas, and again it has to be Yaiza who helps me to take the step, she hands me some chains with three clamps and some built-in weights, then she puts on a strap-on and starts fucking Turquoise without saying a word. It takes me a few seconds to understand the function of the clamps and chains, when I do, I attach the clamps to Ruby's nipple and clitoral rings and when I release them, the weight stretches the rings making her scream in pain.

I kneel between Ruby's legs and begin to suck on her pussy focusing on her clit, with just two touches of my tongue, Ruby's orgasm explodes in my mouth, though that doesn't make me stop; I've been wanting to enjoy my friend's pussy for years, though I always imagined it would be a romantic and passionate moment, not in this forced and violent way.

Next to me I hear Turquoise's moans of pleasure as she reaches orgasm, ignoring them I decide to join my fingers to my tongue inside Ruby's pussy, I don't know how long it takes, but the orgasms of the two slaves follow one after the other, until they come back to beg us again, although this time the pleas are for us to stop.

When I get tired of playing with Ruby's pussy, Yaiza helps me to get up from the floor and puts around my waist a strap-on like hers, silently she starts to pour on both my strap-on and hers a thick paste spreading it all over the length of the huge cocks; I am going to ask her what that paste is. But before doing so she holds the tube up to my face and I can read ginger; I don't know exactly what it is, but with everything I've discovered about Yaiza these hours I'm sure it must be something kinky that the two slaves won't like.

We each stand behind our slave and point the straps at her pussy, I let Yaiza go first, and as soon as the strap goes back into Turquoise's pussy, she starts screaming and begging. Seeing Turquoise's reaction, I smile and push my strap-on into Ruby's pussy who immediately starts screaming and begging as well as her slave partner.

Lesbians say that one of the advantages of being fucked by a woman with a strap-on, is that the erection does not go away and they can be fucked for hours; although I am sure that our two slaves are eager for this torture to end as soon as possible.

When I get tired of fucking Ruby's pussy, it's been a while since Yaiza has stopped fucking Turquoise and she has put her gag back on and connected the fucking machine between her thighs, although this time with a double cock to fuck her pussy and ass, while I sit on a chair to recover from all the sensations experienced, Yaiza does with Ruby the same thing she has just done with Turquoise, then she takes me by the hand and we leave the playroom together.

As soon as the wall closes leaving the two slaves locked again with their sexual torture, Yaiza approaches me and kisses me passionately, 'You have behaved very well Lady Pryde, in other circumstances you would have been a great Mistress, but I think now is the time to go to sleep for a while;' she tells me while she removes my leash and begins to undress me.

In a few moments I am completely naked and Yaiza turns around to leave the room, without knowing very well why I grab her by the hand and turn her towards me, 'Please Yaiza, I need to cum;' I say looking her in the eyes without thinking that my look must not look much different than the one Ruby and Turquoise had a few hours ago.

I don't have to repeat my plea twice, Yaiza pushes me down on the bed and positions herself between my thighs taking her tongue and fingers to my pussy, soon I start moaning with pleasure, and I can't help but think that, until 24 hours ago, I had gone almost three years without having an orgasm thanks to someone else, but since the orgasm that Anna ripped me off in my apartment, I have had over a dozen of them thanks to Yaiza.

Controlling my pleasure once again, Yaiza plays with me bringing me to the edge again and again until I let myself cum between screams of pleasure. When I think it's all over, Yaiza places the tip of the strap-on she has fucked Turquoise with at the entrance to my pussy, 'Don't worry Taylor, I'm going to make you enjoy it so much.'

I look down and watch as the fake cock starts to enter my pussy stretching it completely, it's bigger than any of the cocks that have fucked me before and I feel just like the night I lost my virginity; to make matters worse I suddenly start to feel a strange itching sensation inside me, seeing my reaction Yaiza smiles, 'Sorry honey, there must still be traces of ginger left, in a few seconds you won't notice;' she tells me without stopping pushing into my pussy.

If this is what it feels like to have some traces of the ginger, I can't even imagine what Turquoise and Ruby must have felt, and I can't help but smile at the thought of having to fuck my friend again. Soon as Yaiza has told me I stop feeling the itching and forget about everything starting to move my hips to Yaiza's rhythm reaching another intense orgasm.

After a while being fucked by Yaiza, I close my eyes and try to imagine that it is Caleb who is on top of me with his cock buried in my pussy, but to my misfortune Yaiza decides to stop after taking me to the third orgasm, she takes off the strap on as soon as she gets out of my pussy and lies down on the bed next to me to hug me, 'It's time to sleep, little Cinderella, soon the clock will strike twelve;' she tells me without stopping giving me tender kisses.

Despite the meaning of Yaiza's pablaras I can't help but smile at the comparison and snuggle against her falling fast asleep.

I wake up without knowing what time it is, although I soon see that it is still night, it has barely been a few hours since I fell asleep, Yaiza is no longer in bed next to me, and I stretch out putting a silly smile on my face, despite having been fucking Ruby for several hours and then getting fucked by Yaiza, I don't feel tired, on the contrary, I feel more relaxed than I have been in a long time.

My stomach rumbles from hunger, I was too excited during dinner and barely ate anything, I grab a white silk nightgown from the closet without bothering to put on panties and head towards the bedroom door, although before I hear some noises coming from the hidden room where Yaiza and I have been fucking Ruby and Turquoise, and I imagine that Yaiza is still playing with them, 'That girl is insatiable!' I say to myself smiling and remembering everything we have done just a few hours ago.

Without having the remotest idea where the kitchen is, I go downstairs to the first floor and start looking for the kitchen, after ten minutes opening doors I finally find it. When I open the fridge I find it full of sweets, I take a cake and when I bite into it, the cream inside shoots out, staining my face and my nightgown, when I see myself reflected in one of the mirrors with my whole face stained white, I can't help remembering what happened a few hours ago and I keep tasting the cake imagining that it's Master Anderson's cock in my mouth, without knowing very well why, as soon as I finish the cake I take a bottle of milk and start drinking from it letting the white liquid drip through my lips until it wets my body.

When I realize what I'm doing, the fabric of my silk nightgown has stuck to my body, and my nipples are transparent as if I wasn't wearing anything, I drop the bottle on the floor and run out of the kitchen.

I run up the stairs, but immediately I realize that I'm lost in that huge Palace and I can't get back to my bedroom, a little scared I start walking through the corridors opening the doors carefully so as not to disturb anyone, after opening several doors, when I open one more and look inside, I see a young woman tied to an office table, her arms and legs are tied with ropes to the legs of the table and a red ball gag prevents her from talking.

Instead of leaving, curiosity gets the better of me and I open the door a little more, as I do so I see the driver who brought me to the Palace beating the young woman's ass and back with a leather whip with several tails, the driver is also naked and shows a considerable erection, before I realize it, he puts down the whip and starts fucking the young woman with hard thrusts.

I know I should leave before he sees me, but again I am aroused again and I bring a hand to my pussy and stick two fingers inside looking for my clitoris; it doesn't take long before my pussy is soaked and I can't help a moan escaping my mouth causing the driver to look towards the door and see me.

I don't know if the driver recognizes me when he sees me, but a smile appears on his lips and he doesn't stop fucking the bound young woman despite my presence, I am still completely mesmerized by the situation, and I don't realize that I have entered the room and I am just a few meters away from the driver and the young woman.

'Come and kneel at my feet, slut;' the driver orders me in a firm voice, 'As soon as I finish fucking this whore, you will take her place.'

Although I try to stay still, my feet seem to move on their own until I get closer to the driver, I find myself kneeling less than a meter away from him, and I watch hypnotized as his cock violently enters and exits again and again from the young woman's pussy. A few seconds later I notice how the driver's body tenses up and he lets out a grunt and begins to release his load of cum.

I still don't react when the driver pulls his cock out of the helpless young girl's pussy and grabbing me by the hair forces me to stand between the young girl's legs, 'You're going to clean my cum from the slave's pussy before you take her place;' the driver tells me hitting my face with his flaccid cock.

Something seems to wake up inside me and I try to resist, but the strong grip of the driver prevents me from separating my face from the young girl's pussy, then I notice a strong pain in my ass at the same time that the driver yells at me again, 'Slut, I told you to clean that slave's pussy, do it or you won't be able to sit down for a week.'

Wanting to avoid more blows I start to stick my tongue into the pussy of the bound young woman trying to get all the driver's semen out of her, I don't know if the slave has cum while the driver was fucking her, but as soon as my tongue moving in her pussy finds her clitoris she bursts in an intense orgasm and I am forced to swallow the liquids product of the orgasm together with the driver's semen.

I am so engrossed in the slave's pussy, I don't realize the driver has released my head until I hear him speak again, 'That's enough slut, my cock is ready for you to enjoy.'

At the sound of the driver's voice I withdraw from the slave's pussy and turn my head towards him, as I do so I feel his cock hit my face again, although it is now fully hard again, seeing it I can't help but be frightened, a few hours ago I could see all the Masters cocks as they fucked their slaves and none were anything like the size of the one in front of me.

12