The Master Ch. 07 - Games

Story Info
The party guests are arriving at the Palace to enjoy Amber.
6.3k words
4.31
9.9k
5

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologise for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

The Master - Ch. 7 - Games

Yaiza takes me back to the bedroom I used the first night I was at the Palace and as soon as we walk through the door she starts kissing me passionately, as she undoes the hood I'm wearing revealing my tangled hair damp with sweat.

I think we should take a shower;' Yaiza hints, taking me by the hand and leading me to the bathroom. As I follow her I can't help but smile thinking about all the time Yaiza and I have spent in that shower over the last couple of days.

I move my hands to Yaiza's body to undress her, but she quickly stops me.

You'll use your hands when I tell you to, for now let's get them out of the way;' she gestures for me to raise them above my head.

As Yaiza attaches my hands to the chains I feel a little frustrated, I want to play with her body, caress her hard nipples and explore her pussy with my fingers, instead now I can only watch as Yaiza slowly undresses and begins to masturbate in front of me.

'Did you enjoy seeing your boss humiliated?' Yaiza asks me. 'I got extremely horny watching Vincent fuck her while he ate your pussy.'

'Don't answer;' she interrupts me before I can say anything, 'I'd rather you told me about Vincent, it must be an incredible feeling to have that cock inside your pussy;' she says between moans of pleasure.

You just have to ask him;' I reply, 'I'm sure if he found you tied to the bed he wouldn't ask and would start fucking you without even looking at your face, like he does with any other slave;' I add angrily because he doesn't pay attention to me.

I assure you I wouldn't mind;' Yaiza comments, 'But neither Caleb nor Lady Stephanie would allow it, they have decided to give me certain representational responsibilities in the Emirate government that make it impossible;' she explains just before she reaches orgasm.

Yaiza takes a few seconds to recover before grabbing a vibrator from one of the bathroom cabinets and approaching me smiling.

'So for now I'll have to settle for having fun playing with sluts like you and the other slaves;' she says placing the switched on vibrator over my pussy.

'Oooooohhhhhhh!' I exclaim as I feel the vibrations on my clit.

As she holds the vibrator against my crotch Yaiza starts kissing me all over my body, taking particular delight in my neck and tits. The refreshing sensation of the water falling on my body, together with Yaiza's caresses and the vibrations on my pussy are bringing me to orgasm in a fast way.

Yaiza is kneeling in the shower to play with her mouth on my pussy, when suddenly the soothing warm water is cut off giving way to a stream of icy water that makes us both scream in unison.

Lunch has been brought forward by half an hour;' says Anna who has suddenly appeared in the bathroom doorway, 'I've left the clothes on the bed that Amber must be wearing;' she adds, turning around.

Those are Caleb's orders;' we hear Anna say, and Yaiza, who was about to shout at her, immediately shuts up.

With an obvious gesture of annoyance Yaiza lets go of my hands and leaves me alone heading for another of the showers in the bedroom. Five minutes and no playing;' she orders me.

'Shit!' I scream in frustration at not having reached orgasm, and I turn back to stand under the shower spray, which again comes out hot.

Just five minutes later I step out of the shower into the bedroom, Yaiza is waiting for me wearing a low-cut short dress with no bra and some of the clothes I must be wearing in my hand.

I don't understand Anna's rush, in just five minutes I'm dressed, if you can call it that, I'm only wearing stockings, boots, gloves and a corset all in black, leaving my pussy and tits completely exposed.

'Bend over the bed;' Yaiza orders me.

I obey her instantly and in an instant I feel her playing with my butt plug repeatedly pulling it in and out until on one of the trips she pulls it all the way out. I barely have time to feel the empty sensation, Yaiza's fingers begin to move inside my asshole spreading a cold liquid.

When she starts to push the anal plug back in my body tenses due to the larger size of the intruder.

Relax Amber, it's a slightly different toy;' Yaiza says to me.

As the plug goes in my ass, I feel as if it has three distinct parts, each one wider, and I feel a little pain as Yaiza pushes gently, finally after about ten minutes the plug is in place and I realise that I have been on the verge of orgasm while my ass was being played with.

'Soon Caleb will fuck your ass and you will cum while he does it;' Yaiza points out to me, 'But for now let's pick up where we were interrupted.'

Again Yaiza's fingers fill my pussy and play with my clit, but unlike in the shower her movements are more violent and hard looking for a quick orgasm.

Yaiza barely lets me recover from my orgasm, again she hooks a chain to my collar and pulls me towards the dining area. When I get there I'm still panting and red-faced, and I watch as Caleb and the rest of the Masters smile and talk amongst themselves. Only Lady Frost gives me an angry look, although I think her anger is more with Yaiza than with me.

When I arrive with the rest of the slaves I am surprised to see that they are all dressed very much like me, all wearing something like daring black lingerie sets that leave our charms on display, the exception is Opal who is wearing a white lingerie set in stark contrast to her dark skin, I don't know how the others feel, but I feel more exposed and embarrassed right now than when I am completely naked.

As with last night's dinner we slaves find ourselves at a secluded table and can enjoy some peace and quiet away from the 'attentions' of the Masters and Ladys, this time we are not even forced to sit on the usual dildos, allowing us to focus on food and small talk.

As soon as we finish eating the Masters and Ladys start to get up and make their way over to us, I look over at Caleb who is still sitting, waiting for his decision on what I need to do next.

Before Caleb makes any gesture Esmeralda grabs my hand and pulls me to follow her, I resist for a few moments until I see Caleb look at me and nod his head in affirmation, then I let myself be led by Esmeralda to one of the bedrooms.

As soon as we enter the bedroom Esmeralda pushes me onto the bed and lies on top of me kissing me passionately.

'I'm glad I can play with you again;' Esmeralda comments to me, 'I had a great time with you yesterday afternoon, and I was especially grateful to Master Anderson for sharing you with me.'

I am about to tell Esmeralda that I didn't enjoy being fucked so much by her Master's cock in my pussy and some silicone balls handled by her in my ass, but I shut up knowing that it won't do any good to complain.

Esmeralda starts to lick my body starting with my neck and moving down my breasts and belly until she gets between my legs and starts to stick her tongue in my pussy.

Soon I start moaning with pleasure at Esmeralda's oral skills, and for a few moments I try to compare her way of eating my pussy, with Yaiza, Opal, Lady Rose or Lady Nabila, but soon I get carried away by the pleasure and forget about everything. After a few minutes playing with her tongue in my pussy, Esmeralda orders me to get on all fours and while with one hand she continues exploring my pussy, with the other she starts playing with the anal plug in my ass taking it out and putting it in repeatedly.

You'd better put that back;' I hear a male voice say, 'If I see that tight empty hole I don't know if I can resist fucking him;' adds the voice I don't recognise.

I turn my head slightly and see Master Danvers who is the one who has spoken with Master Summers next to him, both naked and with their cocks ready for a little party.

'It's a shame Caleb won't let us enjoy Amber's ass;' replies Master Summers, 'I'm sure she'd really enjoy being fucked by both of us at the same time;' he adds.

'We'll just have to settle for fucking Esmeralda and let Amber watch and learn;' comments Master Danvers approaching us and standing in front of the bed.

Without either of the two Masters saying anything, Esmeralda approaches them and takes Master Danvers' cock in her mouth, seeing that I don't react, she gestures with her hand for me to come forward, and I'm sucking Master Summers' cock without either of the two men saying anything.

After five minutes the Masters switch positions and it is Master Danvers cock that now occupies my mouth filling it completely.

Tell me Jason, what do you think of this slave's technique?" Master Danvers asks Master Summers as if they were talking about a piece of furniture.

She's not as skilled as Opal or Noelia, but she has nothing to envy to Turquoise or Emerald;' he adds looking at me.

A sense of pride comes over me at Master Summers' words and I work harder, trying to take his cock deeper into my throat. Both Masters come out of our mouths before cumming, and as Master Summers places Esmeralda on all fours on the bed ordering her to put her face in the sheets and lift her ass up, Master Danvers orders me to position myself in a very similar manner but with my face close to Esmeralda's ass.

'Watch carefully and don't try to look away;' Master Danvers orders me, slapping my ass.

I hold still as I watch Master Summers place his cock at the entrance to Esmeralda's ass and begin to slowly fuck her. I watch as Master Summers' cock stretches the slave's ass more than I ever thought possible, although the moans coming from her mouth hint that she is really enjoying being sodomized.

As I continue to watch the cock go in and out of Esmeralda's ass I notice how Master Danvers starts to play with his fingers on my clit as he starts to insert and remove the anal plug as if he is fucking me with it.

Take a good look Amber, watch Esmeralda's asshole stretch;' Master Danvers whispers to me, 'Imagine it's Caleb's cock entering your virgin ass for the first time;' he adds bringing me to the brink of orgasm.

Without saying anything Master Danvers stops playing with his hands on my pussy and ass leaving me empty, I'm about to turn around to protest when I notice how the Master's cock opens its way into my pussy making me moan loudly. It takes just a few thrusts from him to bring me to my first orgasm of the evening.

As Master Danvers increases the pace and I feel a new orgasm building inside me, I feel Master Summers' body tighten and he begins to cum inside Esmeralda's ass.

As soon as Master Summers pulls his cock out of Esmeralda's ass he grabs me by the hair and forces his cock against my face, 'Clean me slut, then lick my cum out of Esmeralda's ass;' he orders me.

I clean Master Summers cock with no problem, but when I get close to Esmeralda's ass and see the cum oozing from inside her I pause for a few moments, again Master Summers grabs me by the hair and pushes my face against Esmeralda's ass. 'I told you to lick it all off;' he yells at me.

Master Summers doesn't let go of my head until I've cleaned up all his cum with my tongue, meanwhile Master Danvers hasn't stopped fucking me, and with a loud grunt he cums inside my pussy.

Without giving us time to recover, the masters switch positions and lay us on our backs, and then they get on top of us to continue fucking us. I practically lose track of time, chaining one orgasm after another as the Masters switch from one of us to the other every few minutes. As Esmeralda rides wildly impaled on Master Summers' cock, Master Danvers cums inside my pussy again and as soon as he pulls out he stands behind Esmeralda and gives her the double penetration she was promised at the beginning of the night.

Esmeralda seems to go crazy with pleasure with both of the Masters' cocks inside her, and she reaches such an intense orgasm that she collapses on Master Summers' chest as Master Danvers pulls out of her ass and cums all over my face and tits.

The Masters leave the bedroom with no concern for us, with an attitude as if they had fucked two dolls, when they leave us alone in the bedroom Esmeralda has recovered from the powerful orgasm and has started to lick the cum off my face and breasts.

'We still have an hour before they come looking for us;' Esmeralda says smiling as she sits on my face and moves her mouth to my pussy.

Before I can start licking Esmeralda's pussy, the door to the bedroom opens again giving way to Master Anderson and Yaiza.

'This is no time for games:' Master Anderson says to his slave ordering her to follow him as he leaves the bedroom.

'I'm going to take you to your bedroom and you'd better rest;' Yaiza tells me, 'When the foreplay starts you won't be able to rest until the party is over.'

After a short rest and another shower to clean off the cum after being fucked by Master Danvers and Master Summers, Yaiza takes me back to one of the bedrooms leaving me tied naked to the bedposts with my arms and legs stretched out crosswise. I feel very excited waiting to see who comes through the door, probably with the intention of fucking me for hours.

As every time I have been left in a similar situation I barely have to wait a few minutes before the door opens and someone enters the bedroom. I try to turn my head to see who has entered but the chain attached to my collar and fixed to the floor prevents me from doing so.

Suddenly someone starts kissing my neck and a huge hand starts playing with one of my tits.

'Good afternoon Amber;' a voice I instantly recognise says to me, 'I'm glad I came into this bedroom;' he adds running something soft across my back. I don't know if Vincent notices my gesture of not knowing what he is talking about, but he lets out a laugh and turns away from me.

'Several of the Palace slaves, including Opal, Sapphire, Emerald, Turquoise, Ruby, Rania and you have been tied up in a bedroom, the Masters, the Ladys, and some of the guests who have already arrived for the party choose one of the bedrooms and can play with the slaves for a couple of hours;' Vincent tells me as I notice something tapping my back.

I let out a little yelp as I feel the blow on my back, but I quickly feel a new caress from Vincent that makes me get excited little by little.

'Easy Amber, this leather whip doesn't leave marks, although I think it's a little painful;' Vincent points at me unloading another blow this time on my thighs.

I lose count of the lashes Vincent gives me, always alternating with gentle caresses on my neck, my back or my tits, I am so focused on trying to control all the sensations overwhelming my body, that I don't realise that Vincent has stopped until I notice his breath on my neck as he positions himself behind me and without letting me recover from the punishment he starts to fuck me without warning.

God Amber, you are completely wet, cum for me;' he whispers to me.

I cum instantly and silently thank Vincent for allowing me to do so, I'm sure I would have cum just the same even if he hadn't given me permission.

Without stopping fucking me I feel Vincent release his hold on my ankles and wrists, pushing me down on the bed with his body, he falls on top of me with all his weight, making me cry out a little as I feel his cock go deeper into my pussy.

'Fuck Amber, I can't understand how Caleb hasn't fucked you yet;' Vincent says coming out of my pussy to place me on my back on the bed and continue fucking me as he starts biting and sucking on my nipples. 'But I'll have to thank him for not doing it so I could enjoy you, because I'm sure as soon as he fucks you the first time he won't let any man touch you again.

For the next two hours Vincent's cock only leaves my pussy long enough so that after he cums in my pussy he uses my mouth to make it hard again. The sensations of those two hours scare me deeply, I have given myself over to lust completely and part of my mind seems intent on never leaving this life.

Vincent cums one last time inside me just as I reach a new orgasm that makes me collapse exhausted on his body. Hugging his body I hear the door open and someone enters the bedroom and speaks to Vincent.

'You can join her if you want, you see my cock is ready again;' I hear Vincent say as he gets up from the bed.

'You can fuck off;' I hear Yaiza reply, and I can't help but smile as I watch the young woman unable to take her eyes off Vincent's huge cock as he gets dressed.

'You should let her sleep until the party starts, I don't think Caleb will mind if I don't come down for dinner;' Vincent says to Yaiza.

Yaiza sits down next to me on the bed and brushes my sweaty hair out of my face, 'I think that smug fucker is right;' she says giving me a soft kiss on the cheek before leaving me alone.

I don't know how many hours I have slept, or what time it is, but I wake up alone, I feel rested even though my whole body is sore, I look down at my pussy and find it swollen as well as my nipples that hurt just to caress them. I inspect the bedroom and when I find the shower I get in and let the warm water flow over my body.

Once out of the shower I sit on the bed without drying off waiting for someone to come and get me.

Ten minutes later Yaiza enters the bedroom and smiles as she sees me awake.

'Damn you Amber, you may have spent five hours sleeping and an hour in the shower, but the silly grin on your face clearly tells everyone that you have been well fucked by a handsome stud;' she says giving me a kiss on the lips. 'I envy you you fucking slut.'

As I am already showered and ready for Yaiza to dress me, we arrive at the hall where the party is to be held before most of the guests, only the usual Masters these days are in the hall accompanied by their respective slaves, who like me are only wearing silk stockings and high heels.

I am next to Yaiza who keeps talking to me explaining who is each one of the guests arriving to the party when I see coming towards us one of the new guests to the Palace, when I notice her and the slave girl who accompanies her I can't help but take a step back and place myself behind Yaiza.

The woman approximately in her forties is wearing a black leather bodysuit that barely supports her huge fake tits, all her make up and ornaments are of a very dark colour giving her a look of terror, the slave girl walking behind her is wearing a latex mask over her face and a huge gag in her mouth as her only clothing, except for the rings adorning her huge nipples and the huge pussy ring to which the chain is attached.

'Good morning Lady Yaiza, I see you have a new slave;' she greets without taking her eyes off me, 'I hope you will let me play with her for a while;' she adds making her slave kneel at her feet.

Good morning Lady Black;' Yaiza replies with an obvious tone of displeasure, 'That's Amber, Caleb's new slave, and as has been made clear to you on numerous occasions she has no intention of sharing anything with you;' she adds grabbing my hand to pull us away from them.

'She's a fucking cunt;' Yaiza tells me, 'She's the owner of a big pharmaceutical company who treats her slaves like animals, Caleb has been looking for months for proof of her illegal activities, as soon as he finds it she'll be the one on the other end of the chain and I'll be happy to whip those fake tits and show her a few things;' she adds trying to calm herself down.

Yaiza is still trying to recover from her anger when Caleb enters the room and comes towards us, when he reaches our side he gives his sister a kiss on the cheek and looks at me for a few seconds smiling.

Damn you Amber;' Caleb says to me, 'I don't know how you do it but everyone wants to enjoy your charms for a while, you can't even imagine how much Lady Black has offered me to spend an hour with you;' he adds looking at Yaiza.

12