The Master Ch. 08 - Lady Frost

Story Info
After taming Noelia, Amber is handed over to Lady Frost.
4.4k words
4.35
6.1k
1

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologise for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

The Master - Ch. 8 - Lady Frost

Noelia's scream goes on for a few seconds, until the flesh of our bodies come into contact, the latex cock I'm using is quite fat and is opening Noelia's pussy just enough to cause her pain as it's the first time anything has made its way in there, but it's barely seven or eight centimetres, not long enough to break her virginity.

Despite having stopped screaming, Noelia's discomfort is evident, though soon the rubbing of the rough area of the fake cock on her clit begins to stimulate her and soon she is moaning with pleasure like a bitch in heat.

'This is fantastic Lady Pryde; keep fucking me please;' she begs me over and over again.

The next ten minutes are a continuous orgasm for Noelia, who cums profusely forming a small puddle on the bedroom floor.

Although I have decided not to deflower Noelia, I still want to teach her a little lesson and show her that I am here of my own free will while she is nothing more than a blowjob dispenser for Caleb and his friends.

As she is recovering from her orgasms I pin her hands and feet to the floor so that Noelia's body is stretched out at my disposal and I walk over to the table to pick up a new object.

When I stand over Noelia and she sees the object I have picked up, she begins to shake her head and try to get out of her restraints. Seeing that she doesn't stop resisting I pick up the riding crop from the floor and unload half a dozen blows on her tits and pussy.

'Open your mouth slut;' I order her, 'I'm sure you've sucked bigger cocks than this;' I add sitting on her body.

The object I have taken from the table is a gag with a huge cock of more than thirty centimetres, part of them are going to be lodged in Noelia's mouth, while the other part are left out for me to sit on her face and impale my pussy on them.

After the blows with the riding crop Noelia opens her mouth without protest, and as I had assumed she has no problem receiving the corresponding piece of cock, I close the straps at the back of her neck and place my pussy over the bulging prick. I slowly drop down until I'm sitting on Noelia's face.

Resting my hands on the floor I start to thrust up and down moving my hips so that the huge cock completely fills my pussy, luckily for Noelia it barely takes a couple of minutes for me to cum and lift myself off her face.

As I am recovering from my orgasm I hear someone start to clap, I look up and see Lady Frost standing in front of me smiling in the doorway.

It's been a while since the two hours have passed,' he says, approaching me; but you were having such a good time that I decided to let you play a little longer,' she adds, attaching a leash to my collar.

You know how to behave;' Lady Frost tells me as I try to get to my feet, knowing what she means I get down on all fours on the floor waiting.

Lady Frost smiles and starts walking towards the bedroom door, as I follow her I turn slightly to see Noelia still tied up on the floor.

'Don't worry about her Amber, as soon as Caleb sees on the screen that we have left he will send someone to fetch her;' Lady Frost tells me without pausing.

Although Lady Frost doesn't stop I do stop in my tracks, despite the loud flush. Seeing my embarrassed face Lady Frost bursts into loud laughter.

I can't believe Yaiza didn't tell you;' she points out, still laughing, 'All the bedrooms have cameras and everything that happens in them is recorded. I assure you I have never seen my brother so angry yet so aroused as he watched Vincent fuck you, the poor slave's arse he was fucking will take weeks to recover;' Lady Frost explains to me.

When Lady Frost resumes walking I follow her without resisting, thinking about what she has just told me, I feel ashamed that Caleb has seen everything I have done these days, but it really turns me on to know that he doesn't like someone else touching me, although it makes me wonder why he hasn't made me his yet.

These thoughts manage to distract me from the rest of my surroundings, and it is only when Lady Frost stops in front of a metal door that I realise we are in the dungeon area.

'I've been waiting for this moment for months;' Lady Frost says looking at me like I'm a birthday cake, 'Lucky for you Caleb it's become very clear to me what I can and can't do with you, but I assure you it's not going to stop me from having fun, though I doubt you will.'

As soon as the metal door opens a shiver runs through my body, what I see inside is nothing like Lady Nabila and Lady Rose's playroom, it is a full blown medieval dungeon, more befitting of the inquisition.

The only thing that reassures me as I look inside besides Lady Frost's words about Caleb, is to see that I am not the only plaything of the night, three more women and two more men are chained inside in various positions.

'Stand up and enter;' Lady Frost orders me, closing the door as soon as we are inside.

I look around carefully, on the left wall of the cell are chained two black slaves who I instantly recognise as the studs who were fucking Ruby a few hours ago, my friend is in the middle of the cell hanging from the ceiling with her body full of whip marks and a pair of dildos buried in her pussy and ass.

Lady Frost pushes me to the right where two women are chained to the wall, one of them with her face covered by a latex hood. As I move closer to them I am startled to recognise one of them as Adriana, Yaiza's slave who lost in the game with me at the beginning of the party.

Like Rubi, Adriana has her body scarred from whipping, but what scares me most are her nipple piercings, so fresh that they still have traces of blood around them.

'It's a pity they're not permanent;' Lady Frost tells me, tugging at one of them, eliciting a scream from Adriana, 'I would have made a sensation sporting them on the catwalks.'

Adriana's piercings simulate the head of a dragon with the fangs digging into her nipples, I continue to look at the beautiful model's body and discover that both her navel and pussy are similarly adorned, a dragon silhouette adorns her belly and a dragon with outstretched wings adorns her pussy with the sharp tail piercing her clit.

'The dragon in her navel is hers, I have only completed the set;' Lady Frost explains to me. 'Now get down on your knees and play with her pussy;' she orders me.

I kneel obediently and bring my tongue to Adriana's pussy, as I do so I touch the snapdragon which begins to sway and ring as if it were some sort of bell. As soon as I touch Adriana's clit I notice how the young woman shudders with pleasure and I realise that she is on the verge of orgasm.

'The longer it takes you to bring Adriana to orgasm, and then our other guest, the later I will start playing with you;' Lady Frost instructs me.

I move my tongue inside Adriana's pussy trying to stay away from her clit, only every so often I return to licking and biting that part of her body making her let out intense moans. I'm sure if Adriana wasn't chained to the wall she would have collapsed to the floor by now.

'Please, I need to cum;' Adriana begs me after half an hour taking her to the edge and back again.

Although I am terrified of what Lady Frost might do to me, I take pity on Adriana and speed up my tongue movements over her clit until she bursts into an intense orgasm.

'Good job Amber;' Lady Frost congratulates me moving towards the hooded slave.

I follow Lady Frost without getting up from the floor and place my face close to her pussy letting out a small gasp of surprise as I see how it is adorned and tattooed and recognise who is under the mask.

'Easy Amber that hooded slut can't see anything;' Lady Frost tells me; 'She will remain hooded until her husband Harold picks her up after she is fucked by all the party guests tomorrow.'

Lady Frost's words confirm my suspicions, the hooded woman is my boss, State's Attorney Margaret Prior, and she has 'Slave Property of Harold Stone;' tattooed on her pussy while her labia have been pierced in half a dozen places each keeping her holes open by small golden eyelets.

'At dawn the selected slaves will begin to fuck her, with the fertility enhancers we have been injecting her with since this morning, she will most likely be pregnant by the time she arrives at the party, if not it will be one of the guests planting her seed, then her pussy will be closed with gold twine in the manner of the old harems;' Lady Frost explains to me as Margaret squirms in her restraints as she hears her speak.

'What are you waiting for Amber, eat her pussy and make her cum;' she orders me.

I start licking and biting Margaret's clit not caring that she orgasms quickly, I can only think of how I will react on Monday when I go to work and see her in the office after knowing all this.

Barely a couple of minutes have passed when I notice Margaret is about to cum, but before she does Lady Frost pulls on the leash attached to my collar she is holding in her hand and pulls me off the eager slave.

'You haven't earned your orgasm yet;' she says smiling as she forces me to my feet and guides me to the centre of the cell. With quick movements he locks some chains around my ankles and wrists and then approaches one of the cell walls.

Suddenly, just above the cell door, a screen lights up with a countdown timer on it showing five hours and thirty-two minutes.

That's how much time you have left in my hands;' says Lady Frost who has stood in front of me with a remote in her hand.

I watch as Lady Frost presses a button on the remote and a noise of pulleys begins to be heard in the room, suddenly I let out a scream as I feel my arms being lifted by the chains, within seconds my arms are raised above my head and my feet are ten centimetres off the floor, leaving me in a very uncomfortable and painful position.

You can scream all you want; it will only make me more amused and aroused;' Lady Frost comments to me.

I don't know what Lady Frost is referring to until I notice a prick on my right thigh followed by another in the middle of my back; the bitch is spanking me, but the sensation is nothing like what I have felt when Lady Nabila, Lady Rose or Vincent have spanked me in the last few hours.

'Don't worry Amber, on Monday when you return home the marks will hardly be noticeable, but tomorrow at the party they will cause all the guests to want to fuck you;' Lady Frost instructs me unloading stroke after stroke.

I don't know how many lashes I receive before I pass out and have to be revived by Lady Frost, but I panic as I look at the countdown on the screen and see that barely twenty minutes have elapsed.

'You'd better sit down and get some rest;' Lady Frost says to me, activating the remote to lower me to the floor, I'm about to fall but I'm held down by one of the two slaves, as I watch the other pull a wooden chair over to where I am.

Seeing the chair I can't help but smile thinking how silly I am to think Lady Frost would be nice to me, the chair has a metal dildo in the seat and straps for my arms and legs.

'Can you sit on your own or do the slaves have to help you?' Lady Frost asks me as she pours plenty of lube over the dildo.

I push off the slave who is holding me, and stagger towards the chair, when I pass Lady Frost I must have something in my eyes, because for a few seconds her smile disappears and she takes a slight step backwards. As I impale myself on the dildo I can't help but feel embarrassed as I realise that Lady Frost's punishment has turned me on and I have my pussy completely soaked.

As Lady Frost attaches my arms and legs to the chair I watch as the two slaves attach Ruby and Adriana to each other's cocks and begin to fuck them. Excited as I watch them fuck the two slaves I start to move to feel the dildo in my pussy, and I don't notice how Lady Frost plays with my nipples until I feel an intense pain in one of them.

Looking down I discover that Lady Frost has placed one clamp on my right nipple and is holding another in her hand which she soon closes over my left nipple.

'I'm going to take a shower, I don't like being so sweaty;' Lady Frost tells me pulling the chain that attaches the clamps to my nipples, 'But don't worry you won't have time to get bored, you can watch my slaves having fun with those two bitches, if you can concentrate;' she adds walking away.

Before Lady Frost leaves the cell she turns to me again and looks at me smiling before pressing a button on the remote she has been playing with all night.

Just as the cell door closes, I feel the dildo buried in my pussy begin to vibrate as it slowly slides down and then suddenly slides back up again, I watch as the two slaves pass from one slave to the other trying to evade the sensations my body is experiencing, but it doesn't take long for me to orgasm and surrender to the pleasure.

The orgasms come one after the other as the countdown on the screen seems to speed down, when the cell door opens again I still have three hours left as Lady Frost's plaything.

Lady Frost approaches me fiddling with the buttons on the remote causing the dildo to come completely out of my pussy leaving me with a strange feeling of emptiness.

I look at Lady Frost in terror as she plays with the clamps on my nipples releasing them all at once, I try to hold on without screaming as she pinches my tits and plays with my nipples, after two hours with the clamps on them I have them so sensitive that the mixed sensations of pain and pleasure from Lady Frost's touches bring me to a new orgasm.

'It's a pity I can't ring your nipples;' Lady Frost comments, 'You were going to be horny and excited all day;' she adds as she releases the straps holding me to the chair.

I am so exhausted that I am unable to get up from the chair even though nothing is holding me to it, Lady Frost's hands continue to caress my whole body, especially my tits and pussy without letting them recover from the previous two hours of stimulation.

'I think I should let your pussy and tits rest for a while;' Lady Frost tells me pinching my nipples one last time, 'It's time for you to use that skilled tongue my sisters say you have and give me pleasure.'

Lady Frost guides me to a small bed in the cell and lies down on it with her legs spread, I slowly climb onto the bed and place myself between her legs. Before I start to masturbate her she stops me with a wave of her hand.

'Listen carefully Amber, if you are able to make me cum three times in half an hour, you will be free to go back to your bedroom, if not I will release the two slaves and let them fuck you for the rest of the night, I love to see how their two cocks together make any slave go crazy with pleasure;' Lady Frost proposes to me.

I have been watching all night what the two slaves have been doing with Ruby, Adriana and Margaret, behaving like animals, fucking them wildly with no regard for the girls' pleasure and I don't want them to touch me.

Instead of taking my mouth to Lady Frost's pussy, I start to play with my fingers pinching her clit and moving them in and out as if they were a small cock, I immediately notice how the Mistress's pussy starts to get wet but no sound of pleasure comes out of her mouth.

Slowly I slowly push one finger after the other into Lady Frost's pussy until only my thumb is out caressing her swollen clit.

'Don't stop Amber;' Lady Frost commands me closing her eyes to let herself be carried away by the pleasure.

I would like to thrust my whole fist into her pussy and try to force my thumb slightly inside, but I soon give up the attempt and just open my fingers stretching her pussy and making Lady Frost explode in the first orgasm.

I withdraw my completely wet hand and bring it up to her mouth, 'Clean it bitch!' I order her without thinking.

For a few seconds it looks like Lady Frost is going to say something, but her mouth opens not to speak, but to suck my fingers one after the other and slowly taste her own juices. At Lady Frost's shocked face I get up from the bed and walk over to one of the cell walls where I pick up a small leather whip whose twenty centimetre glass handle is shaped like a cock.

'Suck it!' I order her again, placing the handle in front of her face.

Lady Frost again hesitates for a few seconds, but soon her lips are wrapping around the glass cock, sucking it and taking it deep into her throat as if it were a real cock. As she follows my orders, I focus on her nipples sucking, biting and pinching them, only having to lower my hand back down to her pussy and play with her clit for a few seconds to bring her to her second orgasm.

'Fuck her with the whip;' I tell Lady Frost expecting her to regain control at any moment and make me pay dearly for all this, but again and this time without any hint of hesitation she starts to slide the glass cock into her wet pussy.

I look at the countdown on the screen and see that the half hour Lady Frost gave me to bring her to three orgasms has passed, but as it stands I have no intention of being the one to tell her.

I approach the two slaves and whisper in both their ears before releasing their chains from the wall. Once free they move quickly and each stand on one side of the bed with their cocks level with Lady Frost's mouth as I move back between her legs, pushing her hands away and pulling the handle of the whip from inside her pussy.

'Please Amber keep fucking me;' Lady Frost pleads with me.

'I don't know any Amber;' I answer her by slapping her hungry pussy with the leather tails of the whip.

'Please Taylor keep fucking me;' she begs again.

This time I don't even answer her, just unload several more blows on her tits and pussy.

'Please Lady Pryde, I beg you to keep fucking me;' she says closing her eyes.

I play with the handle of the whip in and out of her pussy a couple of times, causing Lady Frost's body to tremble with pleasure.

'Why should I keep fucking you and not any of those three slaves' I ask Lady Frost pointing to the three women chained to the wall. 'I know they will do whatever I ask them to do to bring me to orgasm, you have trained them well.'

'I am better than any of those three bitches;' Lady Frost shouts at me causing me to take a step back thinking she has regained control, 'Let me prove it to you Lady Pryde.'

Again I get up from the bed and walk over to the wall grabbing an object from it, as I walk back over to Lady Frost I see on her face a mixture of fear, excitement and embarrassment.

'Please not that Lady Pryde, I am a Princess not a slave;' she says to me as she sees the metal necklace I am holding in my hand.

'I think I will play with Ruby so I can decide which of the three slaves I have tried is best;' I say to Lady Frost pulling away from her again.

'That is not correct Lady Pryde, you have already tested three slaves tonight;' Lady Frost says to me taking the collar from my hand and closing it around her neck. 'Slave Adriana, Slave Margaret and Slave Anna;' she adds, ducking her head.

'Say it!' I command Lady Frost.

'I am your slave Lady Pryde;' shouts Lady Frost making her voice echo against the cell walls. 'You can do with me as you wish, but please keep fucking me;' she pleads again looking down at the floor.

I move away from the new slave Anna and stand next to one of the two slaves, who stand beside the bed playing with their cocks. 'I believe Lady Frost allows you to fuck any slave in the cell;' I comment to them.

One of them quickly grabs Anna's head and hooks one of the chains on the wall to her collar to prevent her from moving, then holds her by the hair ready to force his cock into the new slave's mouth, but soon Anna opens her mouth and starts sucking the huge cock submissively.

12