The Master Ch. 12 - Amber Letdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Sapphire declares me the winner I am already thinking about the punishment of the blonde, who minutes later ends up next to Noelia impaled in a huge vibrator with her nipples stretched by tweezers joined by chains to a pole above her head.

Sapphire orders the rest of the slave girls to continue practicing, and takes me to a secluded area accompanied by Yaiza. As soon as we are out of sight of the other slave girls, they both start joking in a funny way.

'I think your brother doesn't know this facet of Amber;' says Sapphire, 'He better be careful with her;' adds with a laugh.

Yaiza looks at me surprised by what she has seen. 'None of the reports we have about you say anything about your abilities, and what we have seen is not learned in two classes;' she tells me waiting for an answer from me.

For a few moments I hesitate to answer Yaiza, few people know this aspect of my life and I would like it to continue like this, but I feel that I can trust Yaiza and Sapphire and I decide to answer.

'Since I entered the prosecutor's office I have always handled matters of trafficking in women and illegal prostitution;' I begin to explain, 'I quickly became a target of the mafias and in my early years I was about to be kidnapped twice, although both I am free by the hair;' I tell them pausing recalling those situations.

'As a result of that, the police department assigned me an escort who insisted very much that I take self-defense classes;' I continued to speak, 'I started without much desire, but in the end I liked so much that I spent the next four years practicing various martial arts, unfortunately I had to leave it a year ago when I was promoted to Assistant Prosecutor and I ran out of time to train.'

Sapphire does not respond to my words, she simply goes back to the tatami instructing Yaiza and me to follow her. When we get there there is no one left, not even Noelia and the blonde, who have been freed from their punishments.

'To finish the training nothing better than a fight between our amazing new student, and my best student;' Sapphire comments telling Yaiza and me to enter the tatami.

Yaiza and I entered the tatami and we were both somewhat surprised when Sapphire throws us two wooden sticks with the tips covered with rubber to cushion the blows.

'I don't want you to hurt yourself, I still have an hour to play with you;' Sapphire tells me smiling, 'And with Yaiza if you manage to defeat her;' she adds looking at the young woman.

It seems to me to see a small gesture of fear on Yaiza's face when she hears Sapphire's words, as if it had ever already ended up in her hands, and that only makes her even more eager to defeat her.

As soon as Shapphire gives the signal to start, I receive the first blow to the right forearm, and I am sure that if the stick had not been covered with rubber I would have been useless for the rest of the fight, luckily it only causes me intense pain when moving it. I respond quickly to Yaiza's blow hitting her on the shin, causing her a slight limp.

From that moment we stay at a distance, throwing blows that either do not reach their target or we manage to stop easily. In the end Yaiza, encouraged by Sapphire's words of encouragement, launches the attack making a mistake and allowing her to hit her on the shoulder forcing her to release on the stick.

Before Yaiza can react the blow in the pit of the stomach by making her fall to her knees on the tatami, resting the tip of the stick on her forehead waiting for her surrender.

'Yaiza!, return to the Palace immediately, Caleb wants to see you;' we hear someone say that she has approached us without making a sound.

As I turn my head I see Lady Frost standing in front of us, dressed in the red leather suit that fits her body like a second skin, with a small whip hooked on her right hip.

I look at Yaiza surprised by the appearance of her sister, I'm going to turn to face Lady Frost, but Yaiza grabs my hand to help her get up while she makes a slight nod of her head to stop me.

When Yaiza stands up, she grabs my head with her hands and gives me a kiss on the lips stretching out as much as she can to provoke her sister.

At last Yaiza breaks the kiss and begins to walk towards her sister, without stopping when she reaches her height, Lady Frost takes a few seconds to turn around watching me with a look of total hatred in her eyes.

'Damn conceited slut;' Sapphire tells me who has stood next to me knowing that Lady Frost can no longer hear us. 'I'm glad you gave her a lesson, I would have given half my fortune to see her with the necklace around her neck being fucked by the two slaves;' she adds.

I smile at Sapphire's words and stare at her waiting for what we are going to do now.

Sapphire brings my smile back as she picks up a leash from the floor and hooks it to the ring of my necklace. 'I would have liked to fight with you,' she says, 'But that slut has put us both in a bad mood and we could end up hurting each other if we fight;' she says with a convinced gesture.

'Plus I still have to give you back this morning's orgasm and punishment,' she points out to me starting to walk back to the Palace.

As soon as we walk a couple of minutes, until we reach a kind of shed integrated into the garden, Sapphire opens a door and we access a large gym with stairs that give access to an attic.

'Caleb is one of the main clients of the security company with female bodyguards that I own, most of the managers of his companies, including Lady Nabila, Lady Rose and Yaiza are escorted by staff of my company;' explains Sapphire taking off her mask as soon as she enters the shed.

'I think that together with Vincent and Niama we are the only people outside the Emirate who have their own space and free access to the Palace;' she continues to tell me.

Sapphire begins to laugh when she sees the face I put before his words. 'Vincent is the son of a former mercenary friend of the former Emir, who now runs the company that mines the Emirate, Bungami I think is called, he is still bigger than Vincent in every way;' she tells me heading towards the stairs.

'I use the Palace and this shed to train certain ladies who need discretion and part of my employees who nobody knows their real work;' she adds while stripping completely naked.

'And Niama?' I ask her without being able to stop observing her naked body.

'I honestly don't know what strange roll it brings;' she replies by approaching me, cornering me against the wall, 'Maybe you can ask her, I think she liked you very well;' she says, holding my hand to take me to the showers.

When we enter the showers I can't help but open my mouth in surprise at what I see, more than a shower it looks like a medieval dungeon full of chains hanging from the ceiling and shackles adorning the walls.

'Being a submissive slave girl of Master Danvers is something I only do two or three weeks a year, and always at events organized by Caleb, the rest of the time I like to play with helpless girls;' she tells me by raising her hands over my head and closing some chains around my wrists.

As soon as she close the chains around my wrists, Sapphire holds me by the neck and begins to kiss me passionately, her lips taste in mint, the same taste she notices or on her tongue as soon as she slips between my lips. The kiss lasts for several minutes, and when Sapphire breaks it, I get my lips pursed waiting for more.

Sapphire has completely disarmed me, my body trembles every time Caleb kisses me and I enjoyed kissing with Yaiza or Niama, but the kiss I just received has been one of the best of my life.

'You seem to have liked it,' Sapphire tells me as she grabs scissors from the shelf and starts cutting my top. 'Well, quiet kitten, this has only just begun.'

As soon as she gets rid of the top, Sapphire places her mouth on my right nipple giving her small kisses and licking everything around her, my only reaction is to tilt her head back and start moaning with pleasure. The next few minutes Sapphire passes from one nipple to another, biting them gently in addition to sucking and licking them causing my pussy to start getting wet once again.

Finally Sapphire moves away from me and picks up the scissors again to take off my shorts, when I am about to tell her that there is no need to cut them that she can slide them down my legs, I realize that my ankles are chained to the ground, not knowing how and when it has happened.

As soon as she takes off my pants, Sapphire smiles at the sight of my wet pussy, and runs two fingers over my lips to collect my moisture and put it in her mouth, licking himself when she wipes her fingers. When I expect her to focus on playing with my pussy, Sapphire moves a few meters away from me and comes back with a bottle of body oil that begins to spread around my body.

The characteristic smell of strawberry that I have known so well for a few days fills my nose and my whole body begins to heat up as Sapphire spreads the thick liquid. I don't know if the oil is really an aphrodisiac as I was told on the first day or I am the one who is constantly excited by the situation, but I feel like I am reaching orgasm only thanks to the caresses of Sapphire.

While Sapphire is behind me spreading the oil through my body, I feel like something is covering my eyes and I soon realize that she has placed the mask I was wearing as I entered.

'Ssshhh! Quiet Amber, let yourself go;' she tells me noticing my nervousness.

I calm down with Sapphire's voice for a few moments, but only until she stops touching me and the bathrooms remain silent, a silence broken by a strange hum.

I move my head to the sides trying to discover the origin of the hum, but despite the silence of Sapphire I soon discover its origin when something hard and vibrating begins to make its way into my wet pussy.

'Fuck!' I scream as I feel my pussy completely open to the huge dildo that keeps vibrating inside me.

The pleasure fills me in such a way taking me to the brink of orgasm, that I forget everything around me, including Sapphire, I guess she will be kneeling on the floor handling the dildo lodged in my pussy. I realize my mistake when something hits my back and thighs and I am aware that I am being whipped.

The next blow falls on my pussy, causing me to tense my body causing the dildo to enter even more taking the orgasm, the first of several caused by the dildo and the whipping of Sapphire.

I am so exhausted by orgasms that I hardly notice that Sapphire has stopped whipping me, luckily the water that begins to fall from the shower begins to relax me and return me to consciousness. I open my eyes and realize that I am no longer wearing the mask, as I look down I see Sapphire slowly removing the feeling a pleasant sense of relief.

When Sapphire releases my chains I am about to fall to the ground, but to my surprise and despite measuring only a couple of centimeters more than me, I limped in my arms without difficulty taking me to bed.

Although initially Sapphire is placed between my legs and begins to eat my pussy, soon we find ourselves doing a sixty-nine, and the next half hour we give each other pleasure reaching both to several more orgasms.

Exhausted by pleasure, we lay hugging in bed, enjoying the minutes we have left before returning to the Palace and becoming two slave girls of the Masters again.

'What are you going to do from Monday?' asks Sapphire by surprise.

I look at her without knowing what to answer her, and again all the conflicts and conflicting feelings that fill my head surface, causing back some slight tears that Sapphire wipes with her fingers.

'I don't know,' I reply by taking a breath. 'These days I have enjoyed more than in my whole life, with you, with Yaiza or with Opal, no one before had fucked me like Vincent;' I add making an obscene gesture that provokes the laughter of Sapphire.

'And I've fallen in love with Caleb;' loose suddenly acknowledging something I had denied up to that point. 'But I can't live like this, I don't think I can be a submissive all the time, I've enjoyed fucking Ruby and Turquoise, subduing Lady Frost and occasionally controlling Yaiza;' I tell Sapphire.

'That's perfect Amber;' Sapphire tells me, 'You don't have to be like Ruby, or like Turquoise you have to always have someone to control them, you can be like me or like Niama, have your life and from time to time let yourself go, you can even do what Esmeralda does, find a Master, fall in love with him and get married like she and Master Anderson are going to do.'

For a moment I imagine Caleb and I together, but suddenly I remember how Master Anderson treats Esmeralda when they are together and how Caleb treats me, and the dream fades away again.

'Anyway;' Zafiro continues to tell me, 'It's not something you have to decide tomorrow or in a week, no matter how much Caleb has set deadlines for you, you can stay with me, Niama or Yaiza outside the Palace and we will show you some very interesting places where...'

The noise of a kind of alarm interrupts the words of Sapphire, who looking at the clock quickly jumps out of bed.

'We have to leave;' she tells me shaking hands to help me get out of bed, 'The Masters are waiting for us for dinner, we will get dressed in the Palace.'

I leave the shed behind Sapphire as if I were a mindless robot, thinking about everything she has told me and that in a few minutes I will see Caleb again.

Continue....

12