The Master Ch. 14 - Return to Home

Story Info
Taylor tries to get her life back on track.
6.9k words
4.64
3.9k
3

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the characters are of legal age and this story is soley a product of my imagination.

My language is Spanish and I have always had problems with the translation, so I have to thank Bigfundrew for taking the time to edit this penultimate chapter of Taylor and Caleb's story.

Thank ou for reading me, for the comments and ratings.

The Master -- Ch.14 -- Return to Home

I wake up scared and covered in sweat, The silk sheet sticks to my body as if it were a second skin. I suddenly remove it and inspect my body for any marks.

I have had a dream, or a nightmare, depending on how you look at it One very similar to the one I had the first night I spent in the Palace. In it, Caleb buys me at a public auction held in a sordid market with several other young women, then walks us naked to his palace. Once there, he marks us like slave girls all with incandescent irons. Just like that first night, I wake up just at the precise moment Caleb starts fucking me.

I look at the door waiting for Yaiza to come in worrying about me. The minutes pass without anything happening. When I look at the corner of the room searching for the red dot of the camera that records everything that happens inside, I do not see her. Suddenly the memories of everything that happened the night before come to me.

I don't make a gesture of putting my hand around my neck, I don't need it. Sit is too much that it is not, I give the light of the and I get out of bed slowly until I place myself in front of the mirror in which I have looked at myself so manytimes these recent days.

I keep my eyes closed. I do not want to open them. I know that when I open them everything will be over, and what is worse I will not be able to blame anyone. I have been the one who has decided that my stay in the Palace with Caleb ends in this way.

I open my eyes slowly and scream when I see my reflection in the mirror. The necklace that has been adorning my neck these days has disappeared. There is no trace of the lashes, or the caresses, or the kisses I have received these days. It is as if nothing had happened, as if everything had been a dream, as if Amber had not existed. For a few moments although I know that everything has happened I really wish and hope that nothing has happened.

Looking back in the mirror, I only find one difference in my body from the last time I looked in the mirror in my apartment: my pussy is plucked and soft, without any trace of hair. I bring my hand to my pussy and find it wet, just a light touch of my fingers gives me a moan of pleasure.

"There's another difference Taylor," I say out loud, "Now you're continually aroused and horny, like a bitch in heat."

I turn around to go back to bed when I see it. There is a small hickey on my neck. It is something that would surely go unnoticed by anyone who looked at me, but it has a clear meaning for me.

My mind goes back to the night before, to the moment I refused to submit to Caleb, to the moment when despite deeply desiring it I refused to remain Amber. It is that the moment while I was taking off my slave necklace, Caleb kissed me on the neck and whispered, 'You are mine Amber, I leave my mark on you.'

At that time I did not understand what he meant. Now that I do, I begin to cry again, even more aware that being myself with Caleb is impossible. No matter how much that first day in the library he told me that I was the woman for whom he had been waiting all his life, he does't really want me. Caleb doesn't want a woman he has created in his mind, a woman that has only existed for four days, but is destined to disappear from the start. I lay back in bed a continued to cry, I don't know what time it is, but I know it isn't dawn yet and I try to fall asleep again.

A knock on the door wakes me up again, and when I open my eyes I see the sun coming through the windows of the room.

"Wake up Cinderella, it's already twelve o'clock." Yaiza tells me with her peculiar sense of humor, entering the room without waiting for permission.

"Fuck Taylor!" she yells at me when she sees my face, "You want to stop crying at once," she scolds me wiping the tears from my face with her hand.

"Quiet Yaiza," I say trying to smile, "I have no tears left,"I add getting out of bed to get dressed.

"You can tell Caleb I'm leaving," I point to Yaiza looking all over the room for the clothes I was wearing.

"To hell with Caleb!' Yaiza yells at me again very angry. "He had to attend to some business in New York. He left this morning without saying goodbye to you. He has now taken Anna, because you are a free woman again, she is your slave girl while you are in the Palace and you could do whatever you wanted with her," she tells me.

"So, now I'm in charge of the Palace." Yaiza tells me, swelling with pride. "I can take you home right now or we can have fun for a while with the remaining slave girls," she adds, looking me in the eye.

"I don't want to go home yet," I respond excitedly, imagining myself having control over a particular slave girl that immediately comes to mind.

"I'm sorry Taylor, but Noelia is not in the Palace. Caleb has taken her with him on a trip." Yaiza tells me, imagining what I was thinking. "But we have many other slave girls with whom to have fun for a while." She adds, throwing me a short dress, so that I dress quickly.

A few minutes later we are in the pool of the slave girls sunbathing naked after a relaxing bath.

"Will we have any unexpected visitors today?" I ask Yaiza remembering Vincent's arrival.

"There is no one in the Palace with permission to use the slave girl pool," Yaiza replies, "As I told you, Caleb is on his way to New York, and I have no idea where Vincent is. H has left without saying goodbye, as he always does." She adds with a tone of disgust in her voice.

I smile when I see Yaiza talking about Vincent, and I'm about to shock her by talking about how good I felt with his 'snake' buried in my pussy, but in the end I decide not to and settle for lifting her from the hammock and throwing her into the pool.

"Let's find a couple of slave girls to take care of us." Yaiza tells me, calmly leaving the pool and heading towards another of the pools in the garden, where at least two dozen slave girls have quiet fun.

A twinge of jealousy hits me as I look at the collection of beauties that Caleb has at his disposal to fuck whenever he wants. I understand that he does not want a normal relationship with anyone.

"We have come here to forget Caleb, Vincent and men," Yaiza tells me, pushing me towards the slave girls, "Here we have everything we need to have fun."

I observe the slave girls carefull. Immediately, I am struck by a beautiful young woman with long blonde hair, a slender body, and firm but not too big tits. Though, what stands out most about her is a very white skin, somewhat reddened by the sun, and a beautiful face with two huge blue eyes.

"You have good taste." Yaiza tells me, who in turn does not stop looking at a voluptuous brunette with tanned skin and green eyes. "Let's go to the hammock area."

I take the hand of the slave girl, who stands up and follows me calmly, while Yaiza lies in one of the hammocks gesturing to the brunette to place herself between her legs. I lie on a wide towel next to my companion.

As soon as I start kissing her mouth and caressing her body with my hands, see how she reacts to my caresses. It becomes clear to me that the beautiful blonde is not used to another woman's touch.

"Don't worry, I'll teach you everything you have to do." I say then lower my mouth down her body until I stop at her ringed nipples. As soon as I run my tongue over one of her nipples and play with the golden ring, I feel how her whole body tightens, as she closes her eyes assaulted by pleasure.

"You're very sensitive," I point at her by switching from one nipple to another repeating the same caresses, "I can't imagine how you're going to react when I focus on your pussy."

Next to us, Yaiza and the brunette have not wasted time and are already lying one on the other, licking each other's pussies. By the intense moans coming out of Yaiza's throat, it is evident that the slave girl she has chosen knows how to take care of another woman.

I stop playing with the nipples of my blonde slave girl and under my mouth to her pussy, finding her completely soaked. While I put a couple of my fingers in her pussy stretching her, I bite her clitoris, pulling the golden ring that adorns her, causing her to reach her first orgasm, cumming abundantly in my mouth. That does not cause me to stop and continue sucking her clitoris and moving my fingers in the inside of her pussy.

A few meters from me, I see how Yaiza has tired of the simple games with her slave girl and has quickly tied her in a cross between the columns of the structure that adorns the garden. I have seen in other areas of the palace equipped with restrictions and chains for that same use. As soon as she has her slave girl attached, she begins to whip her with a small leather whip, quickly covering her body with slight reddish marks.

Meanwhile, I have not let my slave girl rest. Her pussy appears swollen after two new orgasms, and any touch on her bulging clitoris causes her whole body to shudder with pleasure. Finally, I decide to give her a little break and let her now give me pleasure.

What she lacks in experience, she makes up for with her desire to please, and just a couple of minutes after placing herself between my legs, she has me moaning with pleasure.

"You learn fast," I tell her holding her head with one of my hands so that she does not stop until I reach orgasm.

The morning progresses from orgasm to orgasm, and it does not take long for us to change partners. While Yaiza covers the pale skin of the blonde slave girl with red marks of lashes, I enjoy the oral skills of the brunette slave girl.

As has happened other times, Yaiza is not satisfied with simple caresses, and soon puts a latex cock around her waist and begins to fuck the brunette slave girl. I act in the same way with my blonde slave girl, but using a double dildo that fills both my pussy and hers.

From that moment the sexual frenzy only increases, and before finishing the four of us are completely exhausted in the garden. Yaiza fucks the blonde slave girl and then me with the latex strap. I fuck the brunette, who finally reaches an endless orgasm when we fill her two holes with latex cocks.

After a solitary shower and a light meal, Yaiza and I spent the rest of the day as if we were more than two lovers who have known each other for just five days. She tells me things about her life, her day to day at university, her concerns as a teenager. Things that I am sure she has never shared with anyone. When she starts asking me about things related to my work, I lose track of time by telling her anecdotes and details about some cases, and I am aware that I haven't had a conversation with anyone like that in a while.

When dusk arrives, we separate and go to get dressed in our rooms. I dress in jean shorts, a low-cut blouse tied at the waist revealing a sports bra, and boots up to my knees. I go to the door of the Palace where Yaiza is already waiting for me dressed in platform sandals tied with straps to her ankles and a white dress with suspenders, which contrasts with her olive skin, shiny from the oils she always uses on her body.

"I don't want to go home," I say to Yaiza, when we are both sitting in the luxurious sports car that Ahmed has brought to the door of the Palace for the young woman to take me home. 'Take me somewhere where young girls go now to have fun;' I ask.

"Okay," She replies by putting on sunglasses eventhough the sun has already disappeared from the sky, "I just hope you'll be able to keep up with me," she tells me starting the sports car.

The minutes it takes to reach our destination, are the worst of my life. Yaiza drives without any care.On several occasions I think we are going to crash, although she always saves the situation at the last moment.

"I don't know where they gave you the your drivers license, but if you keep driving that way it's not going to last long," I say, breathing a sigh of relief when we stop in front of 'El Paraíso', the city's trendy club located just down Hollywood Boulevard.

"I don't have a license." Yaiza calmly tells me, "Although, I have already won several races on the professional circuit." She adds. As if that would reassure me.

We approached the place and sighed when I saw hundreds of people linning up to enter, "I think we should look for another place, it'll be impossible to enter here." I say to Yaiza, pointing to the door.

"Don't worry and follow me!" Yaiza orders me as she walks past the queue waiting to enter the club.

A soon as we approach the door, two huge security guards controlling the entrance, push people away and make way for us to enter the nightclub.

"Welcome back to 'El Paraiso' Miss Ghazi," We are greeted by a man in a suit, who guides us to a reserved table in one of the VIP areas of the club.

Upon seeing my face of astonishment at the situation, Yaiza lets out a laugh. My co-workers and I have been wanting to go to the club for months, and not even the contacts in the Prosecutor's Office have been able to get us an invitation to just stand in line. And even whit that invitation, you still have to endure the three or four hours of queue, and that still does not guarantee access.

"The club is part of the family-owned businesses," Yaiza tells me, "Since Caleb doesn't like this type of business, I've been running it since I turned 16."

During the time we spent sitting at the table listening to one of the most popular groups of the moment play, I see that everyone who considers themselves someone in Los Angeles is in the club - actors, actresses, singers, athletes, politicians, I even see Niama and Irene having drinks and chatting amicably with another group of people.

"Let's dance!" Yaiza tells me, grabbing my hand and leading me to the center of the dance floor.

I follow her, somewhat embarrassed by the situation. I haven't been in a nightclub for years and I feel completely out of place surrounded by girls almost ten years younger than me. To my surprise, it didn't take me long to start dancing with Yaiza. Though, I was probably somewhat loosened up by the two drinks I had and honestly, I was also somewhat excited by Yaiza's caresses while we dance.

Soon we are both completely surrounded by people, who left just a small circle so that we can continue dancing, I notice how men and many women do not look away from us, and although I find it exciting, Yaiza does not seem to be liking it.

At the end of one of the songs, while people applaud the group, Yaiza approaches me and grabs me by the back of my neck, and gives me a kiss on the lips, invading my mouth with her tongue. She lengthens the kiss for almost a minute as she moves her hands up my legs until she puts them through the leg of my pants.

When the kiss ends, she leaves me without further ado, and starts dancing unbridled again, attracting the attention of everyone around us.

"That's called marking territory," Niama tells me offering me a glass of soda.

"We've all suffered it the first time we came with her to the club." adds Irene, smiling.

I look at Yaiza and I start to be worried about her, she has had twice as many drinks as me, and even though she is not even old enough to drink and I am afraid that she will do something silly.

"Don't worry about her," Niama tells me, "She's not drinking alcohol. In the Palace you have been Caleb, Anna or Yaiza drinking wine, but in public they respect that mandate of their religion."

No longer worried about Yaiza thanks to Niama's explanations, the next two hours we let ourselves be carried away by the music and the atmosphere, until the band stops playing. At that point, the music changes to electronic music and the colored lights and smoke begin to fill every corner of the club.

"I think it's time to change places," says Irene, getting up to leave.

"You decide," Niama replies, "You know I don't know much about Los Angeles' nightlife."

"Let's show Taylor the 'Cave,' in case she cheers up after what happened this weekend," suggests Yaiza.

"Don't even think about Yaiza," Irene replies somewhat angry. "You know Caleb forbids you to go."

"I am forbidden so many things that I do anyway," she replies, holding my hand to take me out of the club.

It took us just 10 minutes to travel the distance from the club to Sunset Boulevard, and park in a private area of an early twentieth century mansion. When we get out of the car, I breathe again, relieved to have once more survived Yaiza's driving. When I look at Niama and Irene, I realize that I am not the only one who was scared during the car ride.

We do not enter through the main door, but through a side door that seems to open automatically when we approach it. Although, when we enter inside we see that the one who opened ot for us is a woman of about forty years dressed only in stockings, corset, high heels and a mask covering her face.

"Miss Latos, Miss Dior, Miss Ghazi, welcome to the 'Cave' once again," greet the three of them as they enter.

"Miss Pryde, it is a pleasure to receive you for the first time in our establishment," greets me, leaving me surprised because she knows who I am.

"Next time you come I will explain why I know you, Miss Pryde," says the mysterious masked woman. "Until that time you can just call me Lady Venus."

"I guess since she is in the company of Miss Ghazi and has not entered the front door tonight she's just here to watch," says Lady Venus addressing Niama and Irene.

"Exactly," Niama replies, 'We have come to show Taylor the club."

"For the moment to look," replies Irene, "Then we'll see."

"Okay then," Lady Venus points out opening of a huge dressing room. "Dress for the occasion."

It is not that there is much to choose from, although what is there comes in many different designs and colors, to combine as you want. There are only stockings, corsets, heels and masks inside the dressing room. Niama, Irene and Yaiza directly take some closed bags with a label on the outside. Obviously they are regular customers of the club and have their own clothes, I don't even know where to start.

"Don't worry, Taylor, we'll help you choose," Niama tells me, standing next to me.

For the next ten minutes, I try on half a dozen combinations and model each until I finally receive the approval of my three companions. Then, we all stand in front of the mirror to admire our bodies.

Obviously, the one that stands out the most is Niama, not only for her spectacular body, she has wrapped her dark skin in a leather corset, stockings and heels up to below the knees, all of a bright white color that causes a contrast worthy of admiration. The mask she has also chosen in a bright white only shows her spectacular blue eyes and her fleshy lips painted a deep red.

Irene is somewhat more traditional, her corset is red velvet with black silk seams and laces, the same color as the stockings and shoes she has chosen. The mask in this case is also red velvet with a feather on one side.

Yaiza has chosen a French-style corset, with stockings, garters and ankle boots, all in black silk that makes her look like a cabaret dancer from Paris in the late nineteenth century. The mask is more like a veil that falls from a headband attached to her hair, to the edge of her mouth hiding most of her face.

The corset they have chosen for me, is Victorian style in pink, which ends under my tits, lifting them upwards and covering them with a semi-transparent silk. The socks and shoes are the same color, and my mask is Venice style made of porcelain and only leaves my eyes in sight.

12