The Master of the Kollar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a reason that I usually never take an elevator. Just as the doors opened four black blurs snaked through the small opening. Two of the blurs twanged against the side and back walls of the elevator. Two however, struck home-- one in my chest and one in my leg. My mind was saying "Pull the trigger! Pull the trigger!" but my muscles were under the control of the high voltage pulses of the military-grade tactical tasers. My world faded into darkness long before the elevator doors were fully open.

I could tell several things as I slowly came to. One, I was naked... except for a Volkov Kollar around my neck. Two, I was lying in Lacy's lap on the floor. Three, she was also naked... and also wearing a Volkov Kollar. And four, from the almost darkness, we were in a closet or some other small interior room with no light except what was filtering in around the door. I tried not to move my body or otherwise indicate that I was awake as I slowly brought my arm up and put my hand over Lacy's mouth. I then brought my arm back down and lay back limp across her. I hoped she had gotten my message.

I'm not really sure what I was expecting her to do, but Lacy is very inventive. "Please, wake up," she whispered loudly. "If you don't wake up soon, they might kill us both."

She continued that sort of desperate pleading while I slowly got up and checked our surroundings. I did a couple other things that I was glad she had no way of seeing in the darkness and then lowered myself back onto her lap before pretending to awaken.

"What the hell happened?" I said loudly and tried to jump to my feet. I staggered against the wall and then pounded on the door with my fist. "Let us out of here!" I shouted.

"If you insist," a female voice said as the door opened slightly. "But before I let you out," she continued, "I really must tell you that if you try to jump one of us, the other one will trigger your Kollar."

When the door opened Mistress Barrow was standing there. She was wearing a rather nicely-tailored suit with a Volkov Kollar around her neck. She smiled at me and said, "Poor gullible Agent McGrath thought I had escaped." Her voice turned very harsh as she added, "... as if anyone could escape these Kollars." She then reached up and opened the Kollar that was around her neck.

Lacy reacted in surprise. I stood with my arms at my sides, my fists tightly clenched.

"Ramon wasn't so gullible," she said in a mocking tone. "He actually sent my fingerprints down to LA. We were able to change the prints in the national database, but the hard copy for my... for Agent Carter's firearms permit was on file there. If he hadn't given me a chance to explain myself, he would still be alive today."

"Luckily I can move very silently," a suave male voice said from the shadows. A moment later Master Barrow stepped out to join his wife.

"Why are we still alive?" I asked, looking directly at him.

"Because I rather enjoy watching people suffer," he said coldly. "And I enjoy watching people do things to each other that they really don't want to do." He laughed. The laugh was as cold as... or colder than... his voice. Then he added, "I especially enjoy watching people suffer who have caused us so much trouble... like Senior Agent McGrath... and you, W."

I glared at him silently.

"The cameras are running," Mistress Barrow said brightly. "So, I'm going to give you the same chance David gave Ramon." Clyde's name was evidently actually David Barrow.

She then smiled widely and said, "W, I think the head of the FBI would like to see you fuck Senior Agent McGrath in the ass."

Lacy looked up at me and I said softly, "Marco..." She looked confused for a moment, but then got down on her hands and knees. I spit between her asscheeks several times to provide some lubrication and then knelt down behind her. Getting it up on command isn't an easy thing, especially when you are about to hurt someone you respect, but nature takes over when the mind isn't willing and soon I was erect enough to press against her rosebud.

I tried to be slow and gentle, but Clyde-- David Barrow-- said, "I am going to count to five. If you aren't balls deep by five, Sharon will trigger your Kollar... or her Kollar" He laughed and said, "... or perhaps both of your Kollars."

David and Sharon Barrow. I would have to remember their proper names for the trial... if there ever was one.

David's voice said, "Four," and Lacy pushed back against me hard, burying me fully within her. I reached up and put my hands on her shoulders and then on her neck. I gave a low moan to hide the very soft humming that was coming from my hand. Then I pinched her neck... hard. She screamed in surprise. The scream was short, but loud enough to mask the thunk of the metal cylinder hitting the floor. I brought my hands down to her hips and began slowly thrusting inside of her.

"Make it look like you are enjoying it," Sharon said harshly and Lacy started moaning.

I also started moaning softly and then said loudly, "Yes, Yes, Go, Go. Both of us are free. Go, Go."

All four of the big windows in the living room dissolved as sniper rounds slammed into David and Sharon. A loud blast tore through the apartment as the front door blew off its hinges and SWAT team members with bright yellow FBI identifiers on their chests swarmed into the room.

I slowly pulled out of Lacy and stood up. She remained on the floor as Special Agent Harold Simmons rushed forward and placed a blanket over her. Another agent handed a blanket to me and said, "Sorry about..." His voice sort of trailed off and I chuckled.

"Don't worry, agent," I said, tilting my head. "I've been caught in a lot worse situations by police who weren't there to rescue me."

He gave me a strange look and answered, "OK... sir... I guess."

Lacy was now standing next to me, holding the blanket tightly around herself. "Are they alive?" she asked.

"All four were leg shots," Harold answered stiffly. "They should live."

I turned to Lacy and said, "I don't think I need to tell you that they need to be held absolutely incommunicado. They cannot give anyone an order to trigger the Kollars. You can't even announce that arrests were made. We have no idea how many slaves they have under their control."

Agent Simmons turned to me and said, "We planned for this, sir. Senior Agent McGrath gave orders covering this situation." He suddenly blushed and stammered out, "Well, not exactly this situation, but what the procedure was to be when we captured the Master of the Kollar." He looked around at the glass covering everything and said, "This will be on the news as a... gas explosion... or something like that."

"Ready to transport," one of the medics said.

"Wait a moment," I said firmly. Then I reached up and pulled open the Kollar around my neck. I walked over to the Gurney with Master Barrow on it and placed the Kollar around his neck. Then I pulled the Kollar off of Lacy's neck and placed it on Sharon's.

"How... how..." Lacy sputtered as I walked over to where she had been kneeling. I reached under the end table and brought out a small cylinder. I held it against each of the Kollars and the black dots disappeared indicating that the Kollars were now locked.

"Bonnie and Clyde there," I said derisively, "or whoever they hired to upgrade the Kollars didn't really understand the mad Russian's plans... probably because they were old plans and he used the technology of his time. He intended the trigger code to be six tones and used the best digital tone filters available. But back in those days, such filters would also trigger if you hit them with the clock frequency of the computer. So, you always put an additional filter in the lock tuned to something really strange or to nothing at all. If it were triggering, then it was the clock frequency messing things up and the lock didn't activate."

I held up the cylinder, "Boris figured out that all seven filters were set to trigger codes. That meant that hitting the Kollar with the clock frequency would open it."

Lacy looked at the small device in my hand and said, "But... but... they stripped you. You were naked. How... how... did you sneak that in here?"

"Senior Agent McGrath," I said with a smile, "there are some things that you really don't want to know."

"Oh," she said. "Oh!" she repeated and began to turn red.

"Why don't you pack some clothes and whatever you need," I said, "and I will take you out to my place until they repair your apartment. Some of your people need to come out there anyway to pick up an Officer Zucker who was delivered to my front lawn earlier tonight."

I smiled at her and said, "I'm not sure what police department she's with, but someone with a lot of practice in obfuscation needs to recommend her for a commendation without saying exactly what it was she did... or was done to her."

Lacy looked around at the various officers and agents and said, "I have a feeling there are a whole slew of commendations that are going to have to be very vaguely worded."

Her apartment was repaired in two weeks. She stayed at my place for three months. In that time a total of sixty-three additional slaves were rescued from Volkov Kollars world wide. Officer Zucker received her sergeant's stripes and now works with victims of sex trafficking. Boris set a bot loose on the web that tracks down and deletes any files containing information on Volkov or his marvelous slave Kollars. Bonnie and Clyde never went to trial, at least not a public one. The official reports say that they were killed in the rescue attempt at Lacy's apartment. The unofficial reports say that they were tried in secret and handed over to an international organization that specializes in their sort of crimes. I understand that Tyrone ordered that their deactivated Kollars remain in place as they serve out their life sentences at the island prison run by The Society. It is a well-run place, and no one is mistreated there, but they will absolutely be there for the rest of their lives. The members of The Society, perhaps more than many others, know that certain people can never be allowed free in this world.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =