The Master Swim Team Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers

"Cute girl," John said, as they re-entered the locker room. "How old is she?"

"Two years older than me," Dennis replied. "She's got the hots for you. Could you tell?"

John turned to Dennis. "Must run in the family. Maybe I'll have to take her for a spin next."

Dennis scowled. It was one thing to let John have his way with his dad, but he was not willing to share with Maddie. She had much more cock than he ever would, so he wanted this one all to himself.

"Or not," John joked. He led them through the showers and into the main locker room. In the back corner, near the toilets, was a brown door that Dennis had never really paid much attention to. It had a small, rectangular window in the center of it that was just big enough to look into from close range. John, carrying two towels from the stack outside the showers, quickly spun two knobs on the wall and yanked the door open. "After you," he said.

Dennis entered the square room. The walls and floor were lined with wood planks, and along two walls were two stacks of bleachers. There was a lower bench and and upper bench, both also made of wood. In the corner was a heater.

"You ever use the sauna before?" John asked.

"Nope," Dennis said. "I didn't even know this was here."

"Well, trust me, this will make you feel better. The heat will relax you." He began removing his speedo and motioned for Dennis to do the same. Dennis watched as the sweaty brief clung to John's crack and snapped down as he tugged. He tried to do the same, but the brief was too tight to go without a fight. "Hal gave you that?" John asked.

"Yeah," Dennis replied. "It's one of his old ones. He said he was short of new ones."

John laughed. "That fuck. He just wanted you in his pants again."

"I didn't mind. It was kind of hot," he said, finally managing to tear the speedo from his body. His soft cock flipped out in celebration of its new freedom.

"That sure is nice," John remarked. "Come here, sit down."

John climbed to the top bench and spread his legs. Dennis sat on the lower bench between them. John put his hands on Dennis' shoulders and began massaging them. Immediately, the tension caused that pain that hurts, yet feels so good. His slouching in the guard chair all day probably hadn't been a good idea. John squeezed the muscles tightly and rolled his fingers in circles. It felt so good, and the heat was just ramping up enough that Dennis could feel the tension dissipating. This really was helping.

After twenty minutes of rubbing, as their bodies began to drip with sweat, Dennis turned around and came face to face with John's erect cock. It was shimmering in the dim light. The head had a sticky spot dripping from it, that was almost indiscernible from the sweat. Dennis didn't care. He wanted to taste all of John's body juices. He brought his head down and engulfed the first few inches of it. Immediately, there was a surge of pre-cum that only made Dennis want it more. He licked and flicked at the cock with his tongue, slurping up the sweat and pre-cum, and savored the sweet and salty mixture of the juices. It was nice to feel John's cock inside him again, something that, just yesterday, he never thought would happen again.

John pulled away. "Do you want to fuck me now?" he asked.

Dennis hesitated. Of course he did. That's what he had wanted for weeks. But he had envisioned the whole thing happening different that this. "No, not yet. Not today."

"You sure?"

"Yes. It'll happen soon enough."

"All right," John said. "Care if I take a turn, then?"

"Not at all."

Dennis lowered himself back onto the lower bench as John climbed back to the floor. Dennis took a look at that beefy ass as they switched and thought about how stupid he felt for turning down his chance at it. It was for the best, he thought. In his dreams, they had been in the shower. That is where he first met John, and that is where he wanted him most. He would get another chance, and it would be awesome.

John kneeled on the floor and took Dennis' cock in his mouth and immediately went deep. Dennis could feel the tightening as his head pushed past John's tonsils and went spelunking down his throat. His sweaty pubes smashed against John's mustache, and the stubble on John's chin jabbed at Dennis' nut sack. John took several deep dives, shoving Dennis' member in and out of his mouth, initializing the vacuum effect that had worked so well on Dennis in the past. As he sucked, the door creaked open and in walked Coach Hal, dripping wet from the shower.

For fuck sake, Dennis thought. Were they ever going to have sex again without being interrupted. Likely not, he reminded himself, as this was a public pool. Hal dropped his towel to his side and revealed his swinging, 5 inch soft dick. Dennis' eyes widened as he took in his coach in all his glory for the second time.

Hal didn't see his entrance as an interruption at all, nor did he act as if Dennis' glance was of importance. He just entered as if he had seen nothing. "Gentlemen," he said.

It was either the heat or he was blushing, but Dennis could feel himself growing red. John, on the other hand, completely ignored the intrusion and kept at it.

"That's quite the sister you've got there, Dennis," Hal added, ignoring John's presence just as John was ignoring his. Dennis nodded. "She's quite the pleaser, if you know what I mean."

Fuck, Dennis thought. Maddie had worked her charm after all and had sex with Hal. Lucky bitch. Now he wouldn't have her failure to hold over her head. He could, should he be so inclined, dangle his sex with John over it, but he likely wouldn't reveal that detail to her. Maybe just that he had seen him naked in the locker room. That would be enough to drive her wild.

"Yeah," Dennis said, giving the least bit of acknowledgment he could while still acknowledging him.

Hal took a seat in the corner, giving him a perfect view of the activity. Dennis could tell by his eyes that he was into it, but he wasn't sure how into it he was. Was he wanting to participate? That would be hot. Was he only straight? That was the impression he had gotten in his interview. After all, a blow job is just a blow job, same as a mouth is just a mouth. If the mouth was willing, it didn't matter if it was a guy or girl. That didn't make you gay.

"How did the suit work for you today?" Hal continued.

"Uh . . . it was a bit tight," Dennis responded. The `uh' came out more as a moan, as John began to step up his game to win back Dennis' attention. He had now reached up and, with the sweat and a little spit, began sliding his finger between Dennis' ass cheeks. Dennis arched his back to account for the pleasure and allow more access.

"Not to worry," Hal said with a grin. "We'll get you a proper one as soon as can be. But the rest of the day went--"

John pulled back, a string of spit spilling from his mouth. "For Christ's sake, Hal, either join in already or shut up!"

Hal looked taken aback. He looked at John, and then at Dennis, then back at John. That was all the permission he needed. He stood up and walked along the lower bench until he reached them, his dick growing harder as he moved. It was as if he had perfect control over it, as it grew at just the rate that it was fully erect at the exact moment he reached Dennis. He stood in front of him and pointed his meat right in Dennis' eyes. "Care for seconds?"

Dennis' jaw dropped. Not willingly, mind you, but because he was shocked he was getting another chance at this man's sausage. And so soon! "I'd love to," he responded, and immediately reached up and grabbed the pole. Dennis jerked it slowly, making sure every ounce of blood Hal's body could spare was right where it should be. Taking the cock in his right hand, Dennis brought his mouth towards the penis. His tongue met Hal's piss-slit first, and it wedged its way inside. Splitting it open, he could taste the remaining cum from his ejaculation earlier that afternoon. Like John's, it was sweet to the taste. The arrival of new pre-cum, forced the old stuff out and gave Dennis a nice foundation to begin his pole dance. Raising his left arm so that it rubbed through the hair on Hal's pec, he began sliding his toy in and out of his mouth. He had already proven to himself and Hal that he could take all seven inches, but this time he just wanted to focus on the first few, making sure to get as much of the tip as possible.

As he fed himself, John worked closer and closer to his hole until he was drawing circles around the rim. At the same time, he was choking down Dennis' cock, while taking in a view of Hal's beautiful ass. Dennis made a sudden jerk, and shot a load of cum into John's mouth. John didn't let a drop spill. Once the jerks were done, they all switched positions.

"May I feel that wonderful ass?" Hal asked Dennis. "It's all I've been able to think about."

Dennis looked at him in astonishment. John just gave a shrug.

"Yes, I've dabbled with men, too," Hal added. "So?"

Without saying a word, Dennis bent over and raised his ass high in the air. It certainly would be the biggest cock he had had, but fulfilling a childhood dream was definitely worth it.

John fell into line by taking the only available slot. He laid down on the bench in front of Dennis, and Dennis' mouth wasted no time finding his cock. As he began working John's cock, Hal leaned forward and pressed his tongue into Dennis' ass. It was nice to feel pressure on his hole again. He let Hal tickle his taint a bit while he gave John all the attention he could. In and out the cock went, just as Hal's tongue did the same to his hole. His moans of delight caused a vibrating sensation on the roof of his mouth that sent sensations from the tip of John's cock right up through his body. Goosebumps formed and his balls began to tighten.

Hal let up and quickly filled his tongue's absence on Dennis' hole with his raging hard cock. Dennis' anal exercises over the past week had made his hole quite accepting of foreign objects, so he felt relatively no pain when Hal's dick slid inside. He did, however, get the distinct feeling of being instantly full. He was growing to like that feeling, though, so he took it in strides. Hal began to pump and, in doing so, he forced Dennis further onto John's cock. Literally, he grabbed Dennis' hair and shoved him forward until John was fucking the back of his skull. Dennis began to gag. This was a little more violent than he was used to, but the two cocks filled him with such pleasure, he choked with glee. Then, both men shoved their cocks as deep into Dennis as possible. It felt as if they were going to meet in the middle of him. Instead, they both erupted with cum, filling both his holes with hot, steaming jizz.

Hal pulled out of Dennis and said, "You're a much better fuck than your sister. That hole of yours is so tight."

It was only then that Dennis realized that Hal had left a similar burst of cum in his sister not even an hour ago. Was Maddie's pussy juice still on him when he sucked him?

"We're doing our best to change that," John added. "Aren't we, kid?"

Dennis sat up and smiled. Speaking of his sister . . . "What time is it?"

Hal peeked out the window at the clock outside. "Just about six. Why?"

"Shit," Dennis exclaimed, jumping up from the bench. "I'm late for dinner."

He started to rush out and John stopped him to give him a kiss. He licked around Dennis' lips and then stepped back. "You don't want to rush in with cum on your lips, do you? Then you'd really have some explaining to do."

Dennis kissed him back. "Thanks. Talk tomorrow?"

"You got it, kid."

Dennis rushed out, leaving John and Hal alone. "It's been ages since I sucked a cock," Hal said. "Mind if I take a turn?"

John sighed a big why not. "The fountain is a little empty right now, but you can take a crack at it."

"Excellent," Hal said, as he kneeled by the bench.

John reached over and pulled the door shut, then walked over to the bench and sat down. He shut his eyes, let the heat wash over him, and let all his cares go.

To be continued . . .

*****

Thanks for reading. If you liked this story and want to read more, contact me at my profile. I'd love feedback.

cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers
12