The Master Swim Team Ch. 09

Story Info
John and Dennis try to get to the root of Dennis's problem.
4.6k words
4.5
4.7k
5

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers

This is a fictional story about a young adult who joins a Master's Swim - team full of older men.

***

THE SWIM TEAM, PART IX - BACK TO BASICS

Dennis was drifting, lost in a never-ending tidal wave of thoughts. It seemed like that's where he spent most of his time these days. Everything passed by him in a blur, his focus never quite pulling it all into view.

Three weeks had passed since his adventure on the boat, and life seemed to have moved on. Things were going quite well with John. Dennis found his feelings for the man growing with every day, and the sex just seemed to get better and better. And though he and his father had not spoken about what had happened that day on the boat, Dennis felt they were somehow closer than ever. They both knew why, but neither felt the need to address it. His mother had, though. She delighted in their newfound bonding and took every opportunity to comment on it. So why did everything feel so off?

Deep down, Dennis knew why. It was the day before the big swim meet, the one they'd all been waiting for, and things were still not going well in the pool. He was beginning to feel more like an anchor that was dragging the team down, not the ringer he was brought in to be. But try as he might, he just couldn't manage to swim while the other men on his team were around. They were simply too much of a distraction for his young, horny mind to ignore. And for all the time he had spent trying to figure out a way to fix his little problem, he had come up with absolutely nothing that would help.

So, he had given up. Plain and simple. He would just lie there, sprawled out on his pool float until the sun cooked him alive. He had the day off from saving lives-more like babysitting, if you asked him-so he had all the time in the world to slowly roast until he melted into a blob that would blend seamlessly with the pool. At least then he would feel at one with the water like he used to.

"Everything all right, kid?" a familiar voice said from above.

Dennis opened his eyes and immediately closed them again. The sun was way too bright for looking up. He put his arm up to his head, squinting in the shade it provided. It was John, standing there in a bright white speedo that stood out all the more because of his tan skin and graying body hair. Dennis didn't mind the contrast, though. It just gave him something else to gawk at. While it subdued the package Dennis knew the old man was packing, it served as a blank canvas that accentuated that perfectly round belly that he was so fond of. Dennis breathed in deeply and took it all in.

The old man just smiled at him. "Well?"

"I'm fine," Dennis lied.

"Really?" John asked. "You didn't seem fine this morning at practice. You've been a bit distracted lately. I hope it's not something I've done."

"No way!" Dennis said, rolling off the float. "It's nothing like that at all."

"So, it is something then?" John sat down on the edge of the pool, dipping his feet in the lukewarm water.

It was all the white nylon could do to hold in John's bulge. Dennis saw it expand as John squished it into a seated position. His eyes grew wide as he waded over to John, and he lost himself in the white mass.

"Ahem." John cleared his throat.

"Right," Dennis said, snapping his attention back to John's face. "Well that's it, isn't it?"

"What's it?" John asked, slightly confused.

"That." He nodded at John's crotch.

John looked down at himself. "That's what's the matter? I thought you loved that."

"I do!" he cried, not wanting it to seem otherwise. "Maybe a little too much."

Now John was sufficiently confused. "I don't see what the problem is then."

"You're not the problem," Dennis said. He paused for a second, then said through a slightly painful expression, "Well, actually, you are kind of the problem."

"I don't follow."

Dennis sighed. "You know I'm helpless to resist that. It's taken over me in every possible way. I used to be able to glide through the water like I was a part of it. Nothing could stop me. Like a real shark," he said, referencing the swim team's mascot. "But now, I feel like an old tugboat, chugging along while everyone else speeds by. And no matter how hard I try and ignore what's going on around me, try to focus on my own swim, I still fall further and further behind. Tomorrow's the big meet and I'm nothing but dead weight to you guys."

"I assure you, your meat is anything but dead," John said; but, upon receiving Dennis' glare at making light of his serious confession, the old man raised his arms defensively to say he'd refrain from any more jokes. "Look, kid, winning isn't everything. Sure, it would be nice to beat those pricks one of these years, but we've lost enough times, we're kind of used to it by now. And you know what? That's okay."

"But it's not," Dennis replied. "You asked me to join this team so you'd have a shot. You all were banking on me to pull through, to bring home a win, and I just don't think I can do that."

John laughed. Even when Dennis glared at him again, he still chuckled a little more. "Kid, I asked you to join the team because you're hot and you looked just desperate enough to not decline a little attention from an older man most wouldn't think twice about. We could all give a shit if we win this meet or not. We're here to have fun, and if you're enjoying the team as much as it enjoys you, then who cares if you're the weakest link on an otherwise really strong team and the sole reason we lose the biggest meet of the year."

Dennis lifted his eyes from the spot in the water he had been staring at. It took a second for that last bit to register. It was his turn to be confused. He had just been insulted, but he was pretty sure there had been a compliment in there too. John just smiled goofily back at him.

"Thanks?" he said, choosing to respond to just the compliment. "I appreciate that." And he meant it. "But what if I do care? What if I don't want to be the reason we lose?"

"Then don't be."

"If only it were that simple."

"Look, kid, we've got-what?-twenty hours until the meet. We can figure this out."

Dennis lit up with the prospect of actually getting over this issue. "You'll really help?"

"Of course, kid. That's what I'm here for."

Dennis grabbed the edge of the pool and hoisted himself up so he was sitting next to John. The water dripping down his slender body began to sizzle in the sun.

"Okay," John continued, "if we're going to get to the bottom of this, you have to tell me everything. Got it?"

"Yeah, sure," Dennis agreed, already losing his focus in proximity to John.

"When did this all begin? And have you had problems like this before?"

Dennis thought back to the first day he had come to the pool that summer. He remembered his conversation with Cindy, seeing John and Bob getting out of the pool-of course, that was before he knew their names-and walking into the steamy locker room. "No, I've never had a problem like this before. And I didn't really have it until the first practice. I mean, you saw me swimming that day at the pool, and I was doing just fine."

"That was all before we had sex, right?" John asked.

"Yes."

"And what happened after we had sex?"

"I didn't sleep at all that night," Dennis admitted. "I couldn't stop thinking about you. How we kissed, your body, and that great ass."

John turned to face the boy. "My ass? We didn't do anything like that our first meeting."

"I know," Dennis replied. He paused for a second as a mother walked past them, escorting her daughter to the concession stand. "You don't remember seeing me before then, do you?"

"No," John said, racking his brain. "Should I?"

"Not exactly. It's just, I saw you and Bob exiting the pool that morning. In the locker room, the whole team was in the shower, and I just remember you standing there at your usual head. You were facing the wall, showing off that gorgeous ass to anyone who wanted to take a look. It was steamy, but I was mesmerized by your ass. I watched as you soaped it up and cleaned it. I was drawn to it. I don't know why, but I wanted to lick it."

"I see," John nodded. Things were coming together. "Have you ever wanted to lick a man's ass before."

"No," Dennis said matter-of-factly. "It doesn't make sense. I find it kind of gross actually. But, for some reason, I was drawn to yours."

John chuckled. "So was your dad." He reached over and put his hand on Dennis' thigh. "Sounds to me like you've got a sexual block."

"A what?" Dennis asked as a jet of electricity surged up his leg from John's touch and directly into his crotch. His dick stirred, but his speedo kept everything in place.

"This all started after we had sex. That was your first time, was it not?"

"Yes."

"You looked at guys in the locker room before then, right?"

Again, Dennis said, "Yes."

"And this was never a problem."

"No."

"So, our having sex unleashed a side of you that had not been tapped before. Sure, you jacked off and shot your load, but that was a private thing you did by yourself. Now that you've been introduced to the wonders of sex with older guys like me, your young hormones are finally being activated in the way they're meant to."

Dennis turned toward John as if that all made perfect sense. "So, what do we do?"

"Well, I think the only real solution is for us to stop having sex."

The look on Dennis' face went from concern about his issue to absolute terror. That was the last thing he wanted to do. Sure, he wanted to be at his best to help the swim team, but if it meant giving up what he had with John, to hell with the swim team!

Again, John just laughed at the kid's reaction. "I'm only joking."

Dennis breathed a sigh of relief and then shoved John. Just touching the old man's body sent another jolt through his system.

"Come on, follow me," John said, standing up.

The two speedo-clad men walked along the side of the pool, past the babysitters and parents with their tykes; past the kids wreaking havoc on summer for the last few times before school resumed; and past Cindy, who pulled her sunglasses down to get a better view at them in their tight swimwear. John winked in her direction, which caused the bubble she'd been blowing to pop with excitement.

"You ever think about taking another go at her?" he asked Dennis as they rounded the corner of the pool. "You liked her pussy, didn't you?"

"It was okay," Dennis said. He had almost forgotten the encounter. He didn't have anything to compare it to, so he supposed it was all right.

"Would you fuck her?" John asked.

Dennis thought for a second. "I suppose, if she allowed it."

"Good for you. There's no reason to limit yourself to one thing. You'll find our sexual preferences exist on a pretty broad spectrum. One can never tell exactly where one falls if they haven't experienced it all."

Dennis had no idea where John was going with this or why he was suggesting Dennis go fuck Cindy, but he was sure there was some point to it all. They managed to make it around the rest of the pool and arrived at the entrance to the showers. John went inside, and Dennis continued to follow.

The locker room and showers were empty, just as they were pretty much any other time the swim team wasn't practicing. "Stay here," John said, before disappearing around the corner. Dennis did as he was told. There wasn't much to the shower room, just ten heads mounted around the square room, with an open doorway on either end. The bulk of the room was concrete and tile, with a row of blue decorative tiles running along the center of the walls. It wasn't very good looking, but it was a shower, so who cared?

John returned with a bottle of shampoo and a bottle of lube. "I think I know what will fix this little block of yours," he stated.

Dennis' ears perked up. He was intrigued.

"And no, it isn't no sex; it's more sex!"

"I can agree to that," Dennis said, but he was skeptical. "But I'm not sure how that will fix anything."

"Look, kid," John said. He had reached his shower head and started the water. "It seems like all of your issues are stemming from when you first had sex with me and our ongoing relationship. Your first real glimpse of me was in this very shower and was very focused distinctly on my ass, right?"

"Yeah."

"Good," John said, setting the shampoo and lube on the ground near the spray of water. He turned back to Dennis, sliding his hands into the waistband of his speedo. "And what is the one thing we have never really experimented with?"

Dennis realized where this was going, and he was all for it, even if he didn't think it would work the way John thought it would. "Your ass!"

"Bingo." John pulled down his white speedo and let it fall around his ankles. He kicked it to the side. There he stood, in all his glory. Once more, without the touch this time, Dennis felt that familiar jolt through his system. His dick sprang to life as he looked at John, who was just as tan beneath the briefs as he was everywhere else. "If we're going to cure you of this ailment, we've got to give you what you've wanted from the start. So, if you don't mind, get that suit off and hand me the soap."

Dennis immediately did as he was told, half out of wanting to appease John and half because his erection was quickly getting uncomfortable crammed into his speedo. As he slid out of his briefs, his dick sprang to life. Like John, he tossed the suit aside and then reached for the bottle of shampoo. John took the bottle from him and squirted a handful of the sky-blue cream into his hand.

"Turn around," he said, putting his hand on Dennis' shoulder and giving him a slight spin.

Dennis turned so that his back was to John. He could feel the old man's hairy belly pressed into the small of his back, just as it had been when John had first come on to him. It was a feeling Dennis had come to love over the course of that summer. As John lathered up Dennis' hair, he gently leaned into the boy, letting the water flow down between them. His own dick started to grow and soon enough, Dennis could feel that pressing into him as well. Dennis arched his back and pressed his ass into it, letting the head of John's cock gently spread his ass cheeks.

When Dennis had enough shampoo in his hair, John stepped back and shampooed his own, before wiping the excess suds onto his hot belly. The soap mixed with the body hair and formed a slippery white coating. Dennis turned around and extended his hands, running them through it all and tangling his fingers in John's mat of chest hair. As he did this, John reached back and cleaned his own ass, using his index finger to work his hole. Once finished, he pulled Dennis in close to him and, as the water rained down upon them, washing the suds away, John planted a deep kiss on his boy's lips.

It was a kiss that could melt Dennis better than the blistering summer sun outside. Ever since that first kiss all those weeks ago, Dennis could never get enough of John pressing his mouth to his. Maybe it was the way John's tongue wormed its way into his mouth; maybe it was John's musk drifting its way up his nose; or maybe it was the feeling of John's body pressed tight against his. Whatever it was, it was Dennis' favorite place to be. And it was never enough.

John pulled away and gave Dennis a devilish grin. Water was running off his head, matting down his shaggy grey hair until it was practically covering his eyes. Without saying a word, he turned to face the wall. Dennis took in his lover's backside. Unlike his front, John was completely smooth from his shoulders to his waist. There, a small tuft of gray hair trickled down into the crack of his otherwise smooth butt.

Like all those wet dreams before, he found himself staring at that ass. Water ran down his back, just as it had that first day when they met. And just like that day, Dennis found himself almost hypnotized by those two plump cheeks. His tongue tickled the back of his teeth, and he felt saliva pool up in the back of his mouth. It was now or never . . .

Without thinking, he began moving forward. It felt like he was half the room away, when in reality it was only a few steps. As he made his approach, he slowly fell to his knees, where he found himself at eye level with the object of his desire for the first time. It was more than he could take. His heart pounded in his chest, sending pulsating blood coursing through his veins, where it swelled in his cock until it was nearly ready to explode. Dennis raised his hands and cupped John's butt. The crack taunted him, daring him to explore its depths. He licked his lips and pulled them apart. There, John's hole stared back at him. Dennis swallowed before sticking his tongue out and taking the plunge.

All qualms he may have had before disappeared in an instant, for as much as he had thought licking another man's ass would be disgusting, Dennis found the taste to be rather bland. John had just cleaned it, after all. Having crossed that hurdle, the sexual energy within him filled his body to the max, and he was ready to explore John's hole to the fullest of his abilities.

He thought about all the times John or Geoff had attacked his ass with their tongues, and he tried his best to replicate the process. Dennis began by licking vertically across the hole, dragging his tongue from the base of John's taint up to the little dimple at the top of his crack. John squirmed a little each time Dennis' tongue crossed his hole, dipping slightly deeper with every pass. Finally, after several laps of this, Dennis spread John's cheeks as far as he could and drove his tongue into the orifice.

John lurched forward a bit, not out of pain, but out of surprise. His sphincter tightened around Dennis' tongue, pinching at it, but the boy was strong and only tongued harder. Dennis pulled out, spit on the hole, and drove back in. As he did this, he reached between John's legs and grabbed his hard cock. The six inches fit comfortably in Dennis' hand, and he was able to stroke the old man's dick in perfect synchronization with the thrusting of his tongue.

By now, John was enjoying the attention and was forcibly pressing his ass backward into Dennis' face. He wanted the boy to take it all the way, like few had ever done before. Dennis could feel this enjoyment with every plunge. It was as if there was a two-way current of energy passing through each of them, stimulating all their senses at once. It coursed all the way through Dennis and culminated in his cock, which was desperately in need of attention.

Having sufficiently loosened up John's hole, Dennis stood up and positioned himself behind his lover. John was hunched forward, leaning against the wall, already in position for what they both knew was coming. Without even grabbing the lube, Dennis grabbed his cock and began rubbing it up and down the length of John's crack, as he had just done with his tongue. The man's weakened hole readily gave way as Dennis' head passed by and, soon, Dennis had penetrated the outer ring. John tensed at this newfound sensation, but Dennis had already began pulling out. He knew the head was the hardest part, so he slowly pushed it in and out until John managed to accept it.

Sensing things were drying up, Dennis spit on his hand and gave his cock a quick runover. Between the spit and the precum oozing out the tip of his cock, he managed to make his rod quite slippery. Again, he tried to enter John. The old man was much more receptive this time. The head went in and, after spreading its juices around John's inside, the rest slid in as well.

He had finally done it! After the entire summer of waiting, Dennis was inside John. And the feeling was wonderful. It was warm and tight, and every move he made sent sensations through his sensitive cock that he had never before experienced.

cubscou88
cubscou88
104 Followers
12