The Masters Club

Story Info
Kirsten's obsession with sex draws her into depravity.
38.6k words
4.85
9.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsten is addicted to sex and it leads her to a world of depravity, and a mysterious woman who might just hold the answer to satisfying her compulsion.

ONE

Okay. I have a problem. I admit it. For years I'd tried to say I was normal. I'd tried to cope, even tried to deny it. But it'd been there for some time, growing, festering, until a couple of years ago when it'd become overwhelming. So absorbing, that I was forced to take steps to alleviate what had become an addiction.

You see the thing is, I like sex. I like sex a lot. Too much. I just love fucking. So much so that I don't care if it's with boys, girls or when necessity demands, just by myself. In fact it's not just that I like it. I need it. Anything does so long as I satisfy the monster between my thighs and and reach the bliss that waits at the pinnacle. That glorious moment when I come.

Every morning I wake with an ache in my pussy that I need to satisfy. I have to feel my soft damp flesh, make it burn and tingle until it consumes me. Again through the day hidden away in the toilet cubicles at work or parked up somewhere in my lunch break. By the evening I'm usually ready to go again with my laptop or phone as a ready source of inspiration. But my fingers can only satisfy for so long. A few weeks at most and masturbation just isn't enough anymore. I'm desperate for actual cock, or pussy.

I've had relationships. Boys and girls. One of each in fact. Serious ones that is. People I've loved and who've loved me back. But much as the constant need to fuck is fun at the start, neither were so keen after a few months. Eventually every one of my partners has admitted defeat and moved on, leaving me climbing the walls for a fix.

So a while back after Sophie dumped me I gave up hope on finding someone with the same drive and settled for quick fixes. It'd started more by luck than design. Then I'd told myself it was temporary. Just a phase to get me through. Now I was happy with it as a permanent arrangement.

Without shame or care I regularly flaunt myself in hotel receptions hoping to find that travelling businessman, or woman, who is happy for a quick fuck. An opportunity away from home for a few hours of no strings attached fun. People who give me what I need but don't leave me hurt by touching my soul, then walking away.

I don't care they have partners, husbands, wife's, girlfriends. Only that for one evening they can fuck me senseless to ease the agony that flows through my veins.

So. Before I go any further let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Kristen. Kirsten Forester. I'm twenty five years old, well educated, and I work as an Office Manager in a big household name insurance company. A little boring but it's well paid, and I'm good at it. Outwardly I appear to be a cute well groomed professional young lady. Conventional. To look at me you'd think I was a normal, well spoken, heterosexual young girl with a steady boyfriend heading towards eventual marriage, a mortgage, and perhaps a couple of children.

The truth is, I'm a predator. A danger to anyones son, daughter, husband or wife. I spend my days being polite on the phone, acting as an empathetic manager and managing my budget diligently. But all the while a primeval part of my brain is on the hunt. Assessing my employees and my bosses for their sexual potential. Checking the size of any suspicious bulge in a man's trousers or judging a girls tits for firmness. All the while wondering what it will be like to come on their cock or at the bequest of a hot mouth and agile tongue.

Thus far I've kept my animal instincts away from work apart from that one abortive attempt at a relationship a couple of years ago. Sophie. A sweet young girl in glasses from an adjoining office. It'd lasted a few months but like everyone else she'd eventually become exhausted by incessant demands and called it a day.

I'd even tried living with a lad when I was twenty. He was the love of my life as they always are at that age. We were soul mates. The man I'd marry and grow old with. To begin with the sex had been great. We did it everywhere, his apartment, my parents house, in the car, the local park, behind the pub, a nightclubs toilets. The list was endless. We even managed it in a department store changing room once when I couldn't wait to get him back home.

I'd moved into his rented flat and we were the perfect couple. Of course his needs died down eventually. As they do when sex is on tap. Mine didn't. If anything they grew. Six months and we were fighting. Me desperate for sex, all day, every day, and him practically accusing me of physical assault.

We're all a product of our biology right? Some people are predisposed to certain allergies. Others are born with natural talents that make them great sport stars. Driven to strive for the ultimate accolade. A fearless Formula One driver who can't stop going faster until he achieves that World Championship. Or the tennis player constantly practicing for Wimbledon. Each has that one special ingredient that makes them what they are.

For me it's my libido. And it won't stop until I achieve orgasm. Again and again and again.

So that is how I'd ended up in my current situation and on the path to becoming both hostage and master of my affliction.

Right now that situation was on my back in a hotel thirty minutes up the motorway in a town where no one knew me.

"Harder." I begged.

I couldn't even remember his name. Mark or Mike or something. It didn't matter a hoot so long as he fucked me good and proper.

"Uhh."

I had my legs wrapped high over his back, to pushing my pussy up onto his cock so that he penetrated me deeply. A hard thick shaft riding through the soft wet tender flesh of my tunnel. In and out with long hard thrusts as he grunted near to my ear.

A sweet smell of his sweat and aftershave filled my nostrils as surely as his cock filled my hole. Hot breaths tickled my shoulder and hands clasped mine, holding them up above my head against the bed. Freely moving tits wobbled against my ribs whenever he lifted himself, exciting me even further.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Please."

I was bouncing on the mattress with each thrust into me. Each delightful, nerve tingling slide along his hot meat. It felt wonderful. A feeling of pure bliss that promised to explode over my whole body and send my brain into a moment of unthinking delirium any moment.

Above me I could see the ceiling. A white flat surface that helped me wipe all other thoughts from my head other than our bodies sliding together on a film of sweat, joined by the cock penetrating me.

"Aw. Fuck yes. I'm gonna come. Don't stop."

The pressure was building in my groin. So much so I felt as though I would piss myself. And then it hit. A tiny moment of euphoria.

"Uhhh.

Fuck."

I shuddered as my bean did it's thing. Jolts of joy raced up my spine as a quiver rode over flesh like a hot wave. My legs parted and fell aside of him as I spasmed.

"Yes. Yess."

A shaking voice attempting to put words to how I was feeling.

I struggled, breaking free of his grip.

"Stop. Stop." I protested as my head came out of the misty fuzz that'd momentarily gripped it.

"Finish in my mouth."

It must have been a dream come true for Mick or whatever his name was. Probably the prettiest girl he'd ever been with acting like a slut.

Sorry. I didn't mention that. I was a looker. No doubt. A brunette with perfect baby-soft skin and a pair of firm rounded tits that nicely fitted well sized hands. And then there was my hair. A crowning glory I was proud of. Thick and shiny it reached most of the way down my back. I loved it when a guy pulled on it while fucking me from behind, but that wasn't tonight. This guy had been strictly missionary, but that was okay. That was good to.

Mark rolled off me and I fell on his cock with the hunger of a tiger making it's first kill in a week.

"Fuck. Do it." He puffed.

It wasn't the biggest cock I'd seen. Average in fact. But it had good girth and a slight up turn. He was circumcised which meant his knob wasn't so sensitive. A nicey shaped purple mushroom that glided through my fingers on a film of slick body juices.

"Fuck. Be quick. I'm gonna explode any second." He begged still gasping.

I pulled his condom away and closed my lips over his crown, tasting his fluids, savouring the saltiness as it coated my tongue. I followed my hand back and forth along his shaft several times while my other hand gently squeezed his ball sack.

"Fuck."

Thick creamy cum filled my mouth with its warmth. I felt the hotness in his crown the moment before he came, I sensed his muscles pumping his juice. I even felt the pressure of it pulsating up his shaft. He came hard.

"Fuck." He cried again.

Another girl might have let it dribble out of her mouth as she gave the final few rides of his cock, spat into a tissue, or swallowed quickly. For me it was a fine wine to be swirled around my mouth and savoured. Slightly salty with a hint of sweetness. Fairly bland with just a whisper of something like aspirin. I loved the taste and the smooth creamy texture. Sometimes it was tangy, sometimes more watery, others could be thick and aggressive on the taste buds. Those times I might spit. This guys however, was as near perfect as you could get.

"Uhh. Girl. That was so fucking great."

He was relaxing, laying back as his cock softened in my hand. I stopped sucking and swallowed his load.

"Wow." I said sitting up.

He laughed.

"You're fucking good. You know that right?"

"I just enjoy sex." I responded.

"People are always good at what they enjoy."

This was the part where a boyfriend would mean cuddling up, making small talk and saying I love you. None of that for me. I didn't miss any of that so much. It was the sex I needed. I was hooked on the dopamine that heightened my enjoyment and the rush of oxytocin an orgasm released.

Yes I'd studied the mechanics on the internet. I needed to understand my problem. What it was that held me in its grip and why I found it impossible to say no to that tiny little hot button that tormented me from under its fleshy hood in my pussy.

With a stranger things were easy. We'd fucked. That was it. It was over. I had no emotional connection. No need for after play or reassurance.

"Mind if I use your shower quickly?"

"Go ahead."

"Thanks."

I caught a glimpse of the ring on his finger and felt perhaps a momentary guilt that I'd fucked another woman's husband. To be honest, most of my encounters were married. But then I always justified it by reasoning I'd only borrowed him. I wasn't after a relationship and there was no emotional connection. I wasn't taking his money. And I'd never see him again. It was just a few hours fun, much as if we'd gone go-karting or to watch a movie. In a few minutes I'd be gone forever and he'd be hers again. That he might, most probably was, a serial cheater wasn't my problem.

I gathered up my clothes letting him take a last look at my body as I headed into the bathroom. He'd done an immense favour for me. Letting him see my tits and arse for a final time was the least I could do. It'd be a memory he'd probably carry forever. I'd forget him the moment I walked out of the hotel. All focus would go to getting my next fix.

The trouble with business people was that the best time to find them was mid week. Tuesdays or Wednesdays were ideal. Never a Friday when they were all at home for the weekend. Occasionally I worked Saturdays and my days off fell in the week. But not often enough. Mostly I was juggling work and play at the same time. That left me exhausted in work the next day. It affected my concentration as it did now.

The girl sat in front of me was waiting expectantly for a response and my mind had wandered I realised.

"Sorry. I wasn't listening properly." I apologised.

That was remiss of me. As the girls manager it was my duty to treat her needs responsibly. To me a miss-booked holiday might be a minor issue. But to her it was probably the biggest issue of her day. I forced myself back into the real world.

"What were the dates again?"

"The twenty third of June to the sixth of July. It's just that I hadn't considered how long the journey back from the airport would take and..."

"It's okay Julie. I'll rebook it."

It took my department over our holiday allowance for one day. I could live with that.

"Thank you. That's a great worry of my mind."

"No problem."

"You look tired. Late night?"

"Yes. I was binge watching a box set." I lied.

"Yeah I do that sometimes. Easy to forget the time."

"Once you're into something you have to see it through to the climax." I replied smiling.

She looked happier now her holiday was sorted.

"Well. Thanks again. I was worried I'd messed up badly."

As Julie went back to her desk my eyes followed her arse. She was a little dumpy but her face had the cuteness of youth. What was she? Nineteen? Twenty? I pulled my eyes away and glanced around as my head went into a primeval mode of searching out a mate.

John was passing through with a coffee. I returned his smile. He'd never know I'd just looked at his bulge. Nor would Martin have any idea that earlier I'd been imagining myself under his desk sucking him off like a common whore. Thoughts that were flooding my mind again right now. Of course, I'd never actually do that no matter how desperate I felt because of my job. I did have some self control. But I certainly could do it.

This was my day. Going through the motions of my role with a brain locked into a permanent debilitating preoccupation with sex. Every sense was tuned to it as though I was constantly breathing in an office of wafting pheromones.

You've read about Super Tasters who can find the tiniest hint of a given flavour in a food. Or those guys who monitor cameras for the Metropolitan Police, Super Recognisers that pick out suspects with ease after one look at a picture. Well I was what could be termed as a Super Fucker. It didn't have such a polite ring to it but it described me perfectly. I was almost always assessing opportunities to satisfy the ache between my thighs.

I glanced at the time. Another hour till lunch. I wished it'd hurry up. The guy last night had been enough for me to sleep soundly for the few hours left of the night after I got home. But now I needed to frig myself to settle rampant thoughts again.

"Kirsten. Got a minute?"

Jamie called over bringing me back to the here and now.

"Yes. What can I do for you?"

"Guy on line six insisting on speaking to a manager over a late payout."

"Okay. What's the reference?"

I punched it into my terminal and called up the file as I took the call.

Even the customers could excite me. This one had a husky voice with an slight accent. I answered his query on autopilot. All the while with thoughts of mounting a man I'd never seen. I was relieved when I handed the now satisfied customer back to Jamie. Well. At least he was satisfied. I was left far from it. Just even more agitated.

I sat back and took a breath, glancing around again. It was almost as if I didn't see people, just prey. I think I understood how a fox felt in a hen house. I had to get out.

"I'm going for an early lunch." I told Jamie as I picked up my bag.

I was sweating, my legs shaking, as I passed his desk and headed for the door with only one thing on my mind.

TWO

I got lucky on the Friday. The team went for a meal after work and followed on to a pub for drinks.

I must admit I was considering how to sneak off by nine. I'd done my bit showing up, but led on by the more adventurous ones they were discussing which club to go on to. I wasn't interested in that. I had more pressing matters to attend to at home. The whole bar was becoming a soup of hormones. A deli of cock and pussy that was driving me slowly nuts. Everywhere I looked there were young men in tight jeans, preened, intent on impressing the girls around them. Girls in short skirts, soft thighs on display and braless tits swaying as they moved. It made my head hurt.

Worse, many of them were people I worked with. This was another reason I avoided gatherings with people I knew. In the past I'd screwed up many a friendship coming on to them on nights out. Other people got drunk before they found it impossible to control themselves. When you're doing it sober it's hard to talk your way out of it the next day.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

And suddenly I had opportunity. I assessed him in an instant. A tall lad about my own age. Not part of our group. Just someone trying his luck. And right now he had no idea just how lucky he was going to be.

"Yeah. If you like."

I smiled warmly. He looked well presented. Clean and tidy and not the usual piss head that approached me in bars.

"Another white wine please."

He waved his money at the bar tender for attention.

"Big group you're with tonight. Friends?"

"Work do."

"Which one's your boyfriend?"

"None of them."

I stepped closer signalling that boyfriends weren't an issue for him to worry about. He smelt delicious.

"Alone then."

"Good as."

I picked up the fresh glass and sipped while holding his gaze. For a moment he looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights. He probably didn't realise it yet but with me he was.

"I er... was with some pals. I saw you from over there."

I glanced over to see three young guys watching to see if their mate could pull the cute bird with the long hair.

"You look great by the way."

"Thank you.

Do I still look great now you're closer?"

"You're joking aren't you? You've gone from great to fucking amazing.

A definite ten."

I smirked.

"Good answer."

"So. I was thinking perhaps you'd like to come along to a nightclub?"

"What and abandon my mates?" I ginned from behind my drink.

"Well you seem to be keeping your distance. If I had to guess I'd say you were the boss, don't want to be seen getting to close to anyone."

I laughed.

"You'd be right."

"So how about it?" His hand brushed down my arm.

"A little dancing. A few more drinks. It'll be fun." He teased.

"Who knows where the night will lead?"

His hand brushed down my arm and his face moved physically closer. I didn't flinch, instead meeting his gaze full on.

"Sounds like a promise."

"Could be."

Now he let his hand sit on my hip, testing my responses. His aftershave was filling my nostrils bringing with it all the scent of masculinity.

Okay I was done with the small talk. Either I got what I needed right now or I had to get home and take care of myself.

"Look you don't have to go through the motions. I don't really do the mating dance ritual. But I do like fun.

Just say if we're gonna fuck and let's get on with it."

He looked taken aback. Sometimes my forwardness frightened them off, but I'd learnt it was better not to play games and waste time.

"Er... yeah. Of course, but..."

"There are no buts.

I'm up for it if you are?"

I glanced around while the shocked lad found his balls. No one would notice me slipping out. They were all too engrossed.

"That's fine with me."

I'm sure it was. He'd never get this lucky again and he knew it.

"Okay. You got condoms?"

"Yeah."

"Good. Come on then. While no one's looking."

I grabbed his hand and led him straight out the door before any of my colleagues saw us. I doubt his mates were impressed with him running off but they weren't my concern.

"You sure you're okay with this?"

He was confused. Understandably.

"I mean, is it a revenge thing or something?"

I stopped and put my arms around him, stretching up to put my lips on his. A full on kiss to make it clear I wasn't playing with him.

"You want it. I want it." I said.

"I don't want to see you again after, or swap numbers. If you want to fuck me then right now is your once in a life time chance because I need it. And I need it now."