The Masters Girls 01 : Twice Removed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

The girls giggle and jump at his command. They admired Tony for his directness. Returning to normal at Tony's stern expression they both mutter, "Yes, Sir."

Nodding he grins with a sheepish look, "Respect. I like that. I look forward to getting to know ya'll better. I want ya'll to consider trying to be nice to your Momma. She wants to make up for all those lost years. At least give Ken a chance. Show respect and take time to understand her. Got me?"

"We have you." Both smirk.

Hearing their tone Tony Desmond shook his head, "You gals are gonna be trouble."

Both nod at him with a devious expression. A snapped glare at the women discussing things further Tony opts to move between the girls legs and sit down on the coffee table facing them. The girls suddenly shying away. Tony making certain he wasn't being watched unbuttons the top two snaps of his shirt. Revealing his throat tattoo.

"See this here chicken scratches?" He points at his Chinese characters, "This is Chinese for God. Love him but fear his wrath."

Becca is first to sit forward for a better look. Rose quickly following.

"This looks like a Man walking. There's his head. Legs. Arm. And cock." Rose giggles.

Becca sizes up the second character, "Is this one a big pussy with a knife in it?"

Tony chuckles, "I reckon it kinda does look that way don't it? Let's agree to your observation and say that dagger means he defends what's his."

"Are we yours?" Rose beguiles then challenges him, "You're not our Father."

"Nope. Won't even try and replace him. I can be your friend though. Long as you treat your Momma good. Ya'll need to talk I'll listen. Just know I won't take no crap off of either of you. You hurt Ken I'll paddle your asses."

Both girls ease away and sulk before his eyes. Seeing their fear he stands up towering over them. Their gaze upward innocent and reluctant. With a strict glare he turns away and heads back outside for the final trip.

The second he steps out the girls giggle. Becca bouncing in her seat cushion, "I want to be spanked first."

"No. I'm older. I'm first." Rose wrestles with her sister playfully. Quickly switching places on the sofa to add confusion later.

Outside, Tony in passing is stopped by Kendra, "Are the girls doing okay in there?"

He stops and joins their chat. Edith noting his unbuttoned shirt. Seeing her reaction he defends himself.

"I introduced myself. They saw my tattoos and asked about them. Showed them a lil. Just trying to break the ice. They seem like good kids."

Convinced of no wrong doing Edith parts with the loving couple to head back inside.

Informing the girls to call her should they need guidance. Then, taking her leave.

Exiting the home Tony had grabbed the remainder of their belongings and had shut the car trunk. Carrying them by Edith as Kendra thanked the woman. Kendra waited outside until Edith had pulled away.

Huffing loudly Kendra Neal entered her home to face her daughters. Now alone and determined to make a good impression. Idle chatter at first about North Carolina. The beach. What their Father was like. All things they did their best to evade. Especially concerning Charles Masters. They had been sworn to secrecy. That was all they had left.

As Tony returned to sit beside Kendra their conversation turned to Kendra and Tony's lives. Discussing their career choices. Admission that Tony had a son their age named Luke. Who lived with his Mother up in Nashville. His ex-wife being a back up singer for Country legends too numerous to mention. The girls had no clue about any Artists anyway.

"Oh!" Kendra grabs Tony's arm. Darting her eyes toward the Kitchen.

Grasping her thoughts Tony hops up and the two scurry into the Kitchen. Lighting candles on the cake they waltz right back into the living room. Seeing their Mother singing Happy Birthday they smile and await Tony to sit the fiery treat on the coffee table.

"Happy Birthday, Gals." Tony winks stepping away. Kendra finishing her song then also reciting her own meaningful Happy Birthday. Followed by an apology for missing the last fourteen birthdays. She then took pictures with her cell.

"Make a wish and blow those candles out." Tony chuckles.

Pondering their wish Tony notes their gaze at him. Lowering eyes that defile his posture. It took a loud clap on his part to regain their composure before Kendra had noticed their hunger.

"Come on now. Before ya'll catch the house on fire."

The girls take a deep breath and blow out the candles. The second they succeed Kendra cheers loudly. It had been so very long since their last cake.

"Oh! Ice cream. You cut the cake I'll grab plates and forks." Kendra dashes back into her Kitchen.

While away Tony observes the girls plucking the candles from the cake one by one. Sensually rolling their tongues along the tiny wax cylinders. Capturing cake icing and wagging it at Tony before sucking on the candles. In and out of their mouths.

"Ya'll need to stop feeding my ego. I ain't going there." He raises his brows defining his sincerity.

Rose uses her finger to gather icing up before settling into a slouch. Raising her skirt she widens her thighs, applying the icing to her clit. Challenging his swagger. Growling he then observes Becca stretch across her sister leaning in to lick the icing from her sister's pussy. Rose merely let him see her eyes dance at the sensation.

"It's our birthday. We can do what we want. Daddy always made our birthdays special."

Rose giggles as Becca sits up giddily.

"Reckon your real birthday's a few days past. Time to grow up."

He begins cutting the cake as Rose frowns. Becca pouting at his sneer.

Kendra returns with plates with small scoops of vanilla ice cream on them. As she entered the girls sat up properly. Seeing the ice cream Becca pouts even harder.

"We're not allowed to eat this much. Daddy would be mad at us."

"You Father is not here. I read his rules but this time I'm breaking it. Your birthday only comes once a year. Indulge."

The girls share a glance of acceptance and hesitantly claim their plates as Tony decides to at least cut his cake pieces smaller. He would meet them half way. Kendra catching on to his decision and smiling. He was such a good man.

The rest of the evening went far easier than expected. The girls deciding to explore their new home. As guided by Kendra while Tony cleaned up the dishes.

Deciding to give the girls space Kendra leaves them alone in their room to unpack. There would be plenty of time tomorrow night after Kendra got home from work. They understood that she had to work. Even happier hearing that Tony would be there for them the next few days.

Kendra lovingly dragged Tony from the Kitchen sink and retired him to the living room with her. Curling up on the sectional together just to feel the others presence. He was there for her. She snuggled closer seeking refuge in his comfort. There they remained.

Tranquility.

For the moment.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12