The Maze Ch. 02

Story Info
Olivia decides to confront her own personal demon.
3.8k words
4.71
2.9k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour....only an hour until he could drop the glamor. It was more difficult for him to maintain than other members of his family due to his diluted genetics, required more control, more concentration. His control was no more an issue currently than most other times, concentration however was woefully thin today. His mind kept wandering to last night, which, in turn led to his imagination producing scenarios of what other fun things he would like to do to the delectable little human he'd had beneath him less than 24 hours ago.

Perhaps she was a poor choice. He mused. The moment he spied her a week prior, he knew he wanted to make her his next source, there was something alluring about her. Whether it was something he had yet to pinpoint, or simply her appearance, his thoughts immediately turned to the X rated variety. It was quite possible she was causing him to be too distracted.

Since glamor was more challenging for him than his brethren, he had yet to manage staying in human form during sex. His first attempt was...well rather unfortunate. He'd kept up his more human appearance until the young lady placed her hand on his dick. At that moment he was utterly distracted, and all concentration went right out the window. The poor thing about lost her mind, and he had no doubt, would've shortly alerted the entire neighborhood with the screeching she was producing. His oldest brother, Ajaxus, still teased him about that.

He would've preferred to keep it from everyone, but didn't have much of a choice, since he didn't have the ability to perform a mind wipe himself. His uncle would've rather just kill the woman, even voiced the suggestion. Luckily that statement was met with a resounding no from every other family member there. Not that Veris would've needed much of a reason to kill a human. For as long as he can remember, he had made his opinion of the "inferior species" as he put it, quite clear. He had an especially severe hatred of human women. The only reason he didn't act on his homicidal leanings was due to the law his own brother had put in place. Alex honestly didn't think the familial connection made much of a difference, it was more likely that he followed the law due to his brother being the king.

Alex's father was more fond of the humans, even taking one as his wife at one point. Her death caused him to despise the human realm, and he would rather "choke on glass than venture there again" in his own words. But he had no bias towards each human, he knew the individual differed just as much as we did, hence the law he established. Some members of our race gleefully massacred humans, but they were the minority. Alex always felt suspicious of Veris, and felt he was the responsible party for his mother's death, but unfortunately had no proof, and knew his father wouldn't listen.

Veris fell through the cracks of the law, he carefully danced around the lines so as to not be banished. Mercy on any human woman who drew his attention, he still played with them, and cared little for anyone's opinion on it. However he was careful to take them to the brink, but not push them over. Then he'd heal them, do a mind wipe, and drop them back in the human realm. On occasion there would be whisperings of him taking it to far, but never any evidence. Since no laws were technically broken, and he was his brother, the king looked the other way. This was the reason Alex preferred to spend most of his time in the human realm. Well that along with how ostracized he was. His noticeable difference in appearance made it obvious to any other Incubus that he wasn't one hundred percent demon. Unfortunately his normal appearance didn't exactly help him to blend in with humans, but changing his skin tone, hiding his small horns, and slightly changing his iris color were more manageable than the numerous other changes he'd have to make to appear as a normal Incubus.

Since he couldn't hold his glamor during sex, he came up with a complicated system that allowed him to siphon the sexual energy his kind needed to survive. Once a female caught his attention, he would occupy every moment of her dreams for days, even weeks if need be. Eventually she would succumb to him either thinking it was another dream, or simply because her body couldn't stand it any longer. He wasn't sure which one the raven haired beauty had been, but he didn't plan on finding out. There was never a repeat visit, he didn't want to risk it being the first option, and causing a negative reaction. Oh how he wished for a repeat visit for this one though. Alex wasn't sure he'd stop being so distracted until he'd had her every possible way he could think of. He wasn't planning on taking her after only a week, until she showed back up at the corn maze yesterday. His control was definitely questionable with her, that's why he didn't last as long as he normally would have. That's also why her whispering "fuck me" in that breathy voice had done him in. He preferred dragging the foreplay out as long as possible, and making them beg, but as soon as that came out of her mouth he needed to bury himself in her.

Dreamwalking was never as vivid as life, the visual was always somewhat blurry, and he couldn't get a good look at every part of her. It also didn't allow him the tactile sensation he craved during sex. This left him unable to be sure of what she looked like or felt like, at least some of her. Olivia's breasts had been as magnificent as he'd hoped, on the smaller side, but perky. Her alabaster skin contrasted beautifully against her dark hair, and the light color had him expecting her nipples to be pink, but he was slightly surprised when his first glimpse had shown a pale tone of brown.

One thing he was sorely disappointed about was not being able to get a look at her back side. Seeing her ass in a pair of jeans did wonders for his imagination, but he wanted to see her bare skin. Place a few kisses across the pale globes, maybe even a few less than gentle smacks before bending her over, grabbing a handful of her hair, and making her say please before he....

"Alex!"

Hearing his name snapped him out of his fantasy, his mouth began to shape into a snarl as he looked in the direction of the voice, angry at whoever interrupted him right at the good part, until he recognized the figure standing a few feet away from him. Olivia's hair was once again pulled into a ponytail, still long enough it draped over her left shoulder. As she walked towards him, her mouth morphed into a pout of annoyance, which just brought his attention to her full lips.

"We need to talk." She crossed her arms as she spoke, and tilted her head slightly.

"Look ma'am, if you have any issues with your experience, I'm not really the best person to speak to. I can go get the manager for you if you like?" He tried to sound as professional and nonchalant as possible, but all he could think about was her lips being wrapped around his...

"Drop the act, smurf."

He couldn't help the laugh that came out, her behavior was making him think about the possibility of round two, since she wasn't fleeing in terror.

"I'm not sure what that means, what exactly is the problem?" he continued to feign ignorance.

"You know exactly what the problem is, and if you don't stop acting like I imagined that whole thing, I'm going to go purchase a megaphone, even though I'm not exactly sure where to get one, and climb on top of that trailer letting everyone here know what happened, and what you are."

This was definitely not the type of reaction he would have ever expected, but it was entertaining nonetheless.

"I still have no idea what you're talking about, but I will tell you if you did that, the cops would be showing up. So it's best you head on out before you end up in jail, or the nuthouse lady." The look on her face switched from one of annoyance, to one of anger.

"Rude. Fine." She rolled her eyes. "I might end up in the nuthouse you jerk, but I'm pretty sure I can get you fired in the process."

That made him pause, as idiotic as it seemed, he needed this job. His next one didn't start for another week, and he hated the idea of going to his father for money. Alex could tell she knew she had him in a tough spot, from the slight arch of her eyebrow that accompanied the upturned corner of her mouth. Liv must have thought he was calling her bluff, as her next move was to turn, cup her mouth with both hands, and begin yelling.

"Excuse me, this...."

He slapped his hand across her mouth and rather enjoyed pulling her body against his, fighting the urge to grind his crotch against her ass. He had to lean over in order for his lips to reach her ear, since he towered over her by a foot.

"Fine little human, you win. I'll talk to you, but in private if you don't mind, I really would like to keep this job." He considered grabbing her ass as he whispered in her ear, but decided against it and let go of her. Another employee began to walk over, the interaction bringing his attention, but he was waved off by Liv.

"It's fine, just messing with him, sorry to cause a problem." The man stopped, but wouldn't leave just yet, no doubt concerned because of the physical advantage his size afforded over the much smaller woman. She picked up on this as well, and her immediate reaction was to grab his hand, lean against him, and smile up at Alex like she was having a completely normal conversation. "So what do you want to eat after you get off work? I was thinking burgers."

The small talk continued as she took a couple of leisurely steps in the opposite direction from the concerned onlooker. This must have quelled his interest, as he finally went back to whatever he had been doing prior. They continued their facade, not wanting to draw attention from anyone else, changing only the topic of conversation. He led her to a trailer that was used for storage, and occasionally concessions during busy times. As the place would be closing soon, very few employees were still around, and none would be present in the small, metal structure. When he opened the door, he held his arm out in an unspoken gesture to enter, wanting to watch the sway of her back side as she crossed the threshold.

After closing the door behind him, he walked over to the small stove located on one side and leaned against the edge of it as he crossed his arms.

"So, what exactly did you want to say?"

"Well...uh..." Liv fiddled with the strings of her hoodie.

"Didn't think this far ahead huh?"

Her mouth moved to form a couple of words, but nothing actually came out.

"Okay, so you obviously believe what happened was real, and haven't ran to a church, so why don't we start with what exactly you hoped this would accomplish?"

"I...um..." Her almond shaped eyes were glued to his, and he wasn't sure if she was searching for what she wanted to say, or deliberating on how to say she wanted him again. His enhanced senses allowed him better vision, better hearing, and right now his sense of smell was picking up on how aroused she was.

"You said you were going to let everyone know what I was, if you're so sure, what am I?" Alex didn't think she knew for a second what he was, but he was trying to get her talking.

"Well I was going through the possible options, and obviously you aren't normal."

"That's a non answer." All this was doing was cementing his opinion that she had no idea.

"I mean no normal person can pop up in my dreams, and there's also the fact that you keep calling me little human."

"Olivia."

"I'm not little by the way, you're just...freakishly tall, you giant."

"Stop babbling, you were so full of shit." he let out a small laugh.

"Am not asshat." She placed her hands on her hips, and poked one hip out.

"Then tell me." He ran his tongue across one of his fangs, the attitude she was giving off wasn't helping him concentrate.

"Fine, I don't know exactly what you are, but you're some kind of blue skinned monster."

He despised that word, and couldn't help the anger that bubbled up inside him. The small size of the enclosure meant he only needed to take one step before she was backed against a table that sat at the opposite wall.

"What was that last thing?" he asked the question as he leaned over, placing a hand on each side of her hips. Her eyes widened, and he heard her heartbeat quicken.

"M...monster?"

Even in his state of anger, seeing her large, emerald eyes made him think of those eyes looking up at him while she was on her knees.

"You might want to be careful how you use that word." His voice came out low, the sentence ending on a growl.

Liv gasped before stuttering out a "Sorry." and swallowing.

He glanced up at the window behind her, and saw the reflection of the silver in his eyes, the first hint of his inhuman appearance peaking through. He didn't bother to change it back, at this point he had her alone, and wanted nothing more than to have her moaning again. He was confident she wanted the same thing, but there was no guarantee she wouldn't deny it out of fear. Last time there was no fear, simply nerves, but now that she knew it wasn't a dream, the scent of it was thick in the air. This meant he would have to move slow, he couldn't let his control slip as it had before. If Alex played his cards right, he wouldn't need to look elsewhere, she'd be his permanent source for awhile. No more dreamwalking for an extended period of time before he made a move. No more going weeks, or even months between feedings. He slowly lifted his hand, gently touching the pad of his thumb against her lower lip, marveling at the softness.

"I'm guessing you came here hoping I'd want you again." Liv's eyes lowered to his mouth, and he parted his lips, once again making his fangs visible. No matter if he was putting up a glamor, or unmasked, he never hid his fangs. Certain girls were attracted to that look, and those were the ones that would sometimes be open to him.

"Tell me if you want me to stop, I have no intention of hurting you little human." He moved his hand to the metal pull of her hoodie zipper that was sitting just below her chin. His every movement felt like he was moving at a snail's pace. He was worried about scaring her off, but a part of him also wanted to take in every detail of her. From the light dusting of freckles across her cheeks, to the beauty mark nestled between her breast that he spotted as he continued to slowly open her hoodie. He was amused at the fact that she decided not to wear anything under it, and thankful that it would make it easier to touch her porcelain skin again.

"So is it?" Speaking was as much for easing her comfort as it was for his control, reminding himself. Something about her made him feel....animalistic.

"Hmmm?" The inner edges of her eyebrows moved up slightly, giving her face an inquisitive look.

"Did you come here hoping I'd want you again?" He slid his hand beneath the fabric, resting it against her ribcage, his thumb grazing the delicate skin of the underside of her breast. The tip of her tongue darted out, a quick flash of pink as she licked her lower lip.

"Yes." The word came out almost as a sigh. He was already hard, but hearing that made his pants feel several sizes too small. His hand moved up slightly, his thumb rubbing her nipple gently before covering her breast with his palm. There was a slight shift in her body, moving the tiniest bit in response to the added sensation.

"You waited till almost closing time before you showed up, did you spend all day thinking about me?" Alex paired the question with a cocky smirk. His kind were naturally gifted in the bedroom, they had to be. Liv shook her head in response, then caught the left side of her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Good, I thought about you too." His voice remained low and calm with every sentence. His hand began moving again, this time caressing her abdomen as he moved towards the waistband of her leggings. He placed his fingertips between the fabric and her skin, before moving his lips to her ear.

"I thought about how amazing it felt when you came, your muscles tightening around me." The statement made her draw in a quick breath, and he felt her hand touch his arm. Her head moved back slightly, exposing her neck, telling him with an unspoken plea that she wanted him to place a kiss there. He happily obliged, just a single one though, he wasn't done talking quite yet.

"Were you hoping I would touch you?" His hand moved again, he reached the vee of her thighs, and placed a finger on either side of her lips.

"Yes." She moved her hips, and he could hear the urgency in that one word.

"Say it little human." His voice was still low, but this statement was accompanied by a rumble in his chest.

"Touch me." The urgency had evolved into impatience.

"Touch me what?" He slid a finger along the slit where her lips met, but refused to touch her where she needed until he heard her beg.

"Please!" Liv's voice rose slightly.

He placed another kiss just under her chin, then slipped his finger inside of her as he whispered "Good girl."

She whimpered just as her legs trembled slightly, and placed her other hand on his shoulder to steady herself. Alex moved his finger in and out, curling it slightly so each stroke massaged the sensitive spot located close to her opening. He was painfully hard now. His life was a showcase of control, the constant carefulness he had to exert so as to not drop his mask, or get too rough. But this woman who was moving her hips while he absorbed the energy created, she made it more difficult than anything before. He used his thumb to rub her clit while his finger continued moving, and Liv gripped his shoulders as she moaned loudly.

"Look at me." She looked up, but her eyelashes fluttered, and she dropped her head against his chest. Alex used his other hand to grip her chin and turn her face upwards.

"I want to see those beautiful eyes as you cum for me."

His fingers matched the urgency of her hips, and he felt her inner muscles clench around his finger as she moaned the word "Fuck!" Loudly. Unsurprisingly, her legs gave out, he swiftly moved his hand from her chin to beneath her ass to keep her upright. He kept his other hand in place, his fingers still moving to ensure the orgasm went on as long as possible. By this point, her hands had formed fists, gripping handfuls of the cotton material of his shirt. As her orgasm faded away, he removed his hand from her leggings, and placed it next to his other one so he could lift her up. Liv immediately wrapped her legs around his waist and began grinding against him.

Alex laughed, she was definitely impatient, but there was something else in the way, and he had meant to sit her on the table. His hands gripped her hips and tried to pull her away, which resulted in her forming that lovely mouth into a pout and producing a high pitched "Hmm!"

"Clothes." The single word registered, and she unhooked her ankles from around his waist, and released his shirt from her grip. As her hands fell to her sides, half of her open hoodie slid down her shoulder, giving him an excellent view of her bare breast. Her fingers hastened to the button of his jeans, but she was stilled by the sudden thumping against the door.

"Alex, Doug said get your ass out here."

He groaned as he rolled his eyes, taking the opportunity to render his iris color back to the muted grey of his veiled visage. His next task, making sure her exposed torso was no longer visible, signaled to Liv that their tryst was momentarily halted and she hopped off the table.

"Alex!"

"I'm coming!" And I'm going to drop both you and Doug off of the nearest cliff.

"Not yet." Liv mumbled under her breath. He opted not to respond, as he was concerned that he was one word or touch away from not giving a fuck about losing his job. As he opened the door, she made sure to tuck in behind him, not wanting to be the first one out. Unfortunately David was still standing at the door.

12