The McCallister Curse Pt. 04

Story Info
Bondage, Battle and Betrayal.
44.5k words
4.88
6.9k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again! A note to you all before you dig into the story.

I would like to give special thanks to JasonT and paladianheart for their tireless and continued efforts in helping me edit the McCallister Curse. It truly would be a much longer process without you. I'd also like to thank my helpful beta readers Deal42, NovemberComingFire and Fuckasaurus. Getting your feedback along the way is always a treat and I'm glad you all enjoy the story so much.

To all you readers out there that have read the previous parts and left a comment or voted, thank you so much. It meant a lot to me that you took the time to do that and that you enjoyed my story. Hopefully, you enjoy this Part 4 just as much. I'm sorry you have had to wait so long for it to arrive.

And to the readers of this part of the tale

  1. This story does contain futanari and will continue to do so. If that's not your thing I apologise but it will be a recurring part of this tale.
  2. This part of the story is the longest yet, surpassing yet again what I managed in Part 2 and Part 3. There is a lot of story here, and I hope you enjoy what I have done to try to expand upon the world this story takes place in and my characters within it. I've once again tried new things that I've never written before and experimented with the story, so I hope it's good enough for you all.
  3. This part of the story has some death and violence and generally not very nice things happening as part of the plot so if you don't want to read that kind of thing.
  4. This part of the story also includes Lesbian Sex, Bondage and Mind Control.

Please continue to vote and comment. I'd really like to know what you all think of this story. All the feedback I get only helps me get better and definitely makes the endeavour much more rewarding. I will do my best to get back to you!

I hope you all enjoy.

Part 4

Lady Rebecca Carmine watched the report unfold. Steelhaven had been rocked in the early hours of the morning by a violent attack upon an unassuming abbey, in the sleepy suburbs on the outskirts of the city. Swift and deadly, the attack had apparently left no survivors among the devoted who had called the abbey home.

She tightened her grip as she observed, ignoring the flinch that accompanied her actions.

"Quiet, I'm watching."

Body after body was being carried from within the hallowed tomb that the building had become, ambulances and police vehicles dotting the street and the lawn outside. Serious looking men dressed in dark suits stood in small huddles and talking urgently amongst themselves as they pointed at the shattered gate and the criss-crossed patterns of scorched earth that littered the ground, trying their best to understand what had happened.

It was the Greys of course.

She knew that and some of the serious men in suits might even know that. But they wouldn't say a word. Not in this city. It belonged to the Greys and no one else was going to cross them openly.

Rebecca continued watching as she was treated to views of the abbey interior. Blood spattered stone walls being photographed by Tyvek clothed professionals, technicians canvassing for shell casing and even more shroud covered bodies were all bypassed without a second glance.

She was eventually shown what could only be a library. Compact and packed with all sorts of books, scrolls and other assorted paraphernalia, it was obviously a carefully crafted collection, but what caught her eye though, was the body. Far away from the others and the massacre below, it stood out in its solitude, a lost, lonely soul.

The report progressed despite her curiosity about the corpse, a spell book held up and inspected; 'Conjuration, Illusion and Destruction: The 3 Pillars of Sorcery'. Not the usual reading you would expect from nuns but in her experience, it was far more common than appearances would have you think.

"That's everything of importance that I saw Ma'am."

Rebecca took one last look at the library presented before her, then released her grip on the man who was kneeling before her and as her hands left his head, the image faded from her own mind's eye. The report she had been watching, lifted from the man's own memories.

"You may rise Inspector," Rebecca gestured gracefully.

"Thank you, ma'am," the inspector groaned as he made his way to his feet with some effort, he wasn't a young man anymore.

Rebecca sat and waited for the man to gain his footing before continuing, she had no need to be impatient or press him further. The Inspector -- Inspector Jacob Young, Steelhaven Police Department -- and herself had been doing this long enough now that petty power games were beneath her. Jacob was loyal, and loyal to her alone, just like all her other moles and agents.

It was impossible to hide things from her, anyone that even considered betrayal very quickly regretted it. Only death awaited traitors amongst the Carmines.

"That was everything I managed to see of the abbey ma'am," Jacob resumed as soon as he was back on his feet.

"There was definitely a fight of some kind on the front lawn outside, several vans were also seen leaving. No plates, tinted windows, traffic cameras 'mysteriously' malfunctioned and lost them in the city," he continued easily.

"No significant magic was used inside the abbey that I was able to detect and at least one body was removed by the attackers.

"All of that adds up to one thing to me ma'am."

"The Greys,' she finished for him.

"Yes ma'am, the Greys," he agreed.

"Bold for them, brazen even. They usually don't flaunt their strength or influence upon the city so openly. Something must have forced their hand," Rebecca mused.

"I agree ma'am, and I believe I know what it is," Jacob said before starting to kneel once more so his revelation could be revealed.

"Oh, just tell me inspector. I know you don't intend to lie to me," Rebecca ordered.

"The Greys have had agents out hunting for a girl for the last few days. A girl with the surname McCallister."

"That's impossible!" Rebecca cried, realising what the inspector was implying, she knew that name, knew its history and what it entailed.

"The McCallisters are dead and gone, that damned curse wiped them all out and Steelhaven is better off for it," she spat.

"Not according to the Greys," Jacob replied.

"Now I don't know as much about the McCallister name as others, don't really care. But having a surviving member of one of the five families appear out of nowhere seems to me to be the kind of thing that would have Lord Grey acting so openly.

"He wouldn't take kindly to another challenger," Jacob ventured carefully, keeping his eyes on his employer, he knew he was skirting a dangerously sensitive topic.

Rebecca's eyes flashed, zeroing in on his own and for a second, he feared he hadn't kept far enough away. Lady Carmine did not enjoy being reminded that she was second to Lord Grey. Jacob relaxed when those same eyes drew together in thought. Lady Carmine considering what he had said, he had survived this time.

"Yes, it makes sense, it would have to be something exciting or dangerous to get that bastard moving like this and a McCallister is both of those things. He hasn't been so bold since the last house war. The Griffin-Wells still aren't the same after what he did to them, and no one has been able to go against him since.

"A McCallister though, that's a new variable, a new face. A new power.

"If that bastard gets his hands on her then I can kiss ever owning this city goodbye."

Jacob stayed silent as his boss left her chair and began to pace, musing out loud as she did. His eyes followed her as she moved, and he schooled himself so that he didn't appear to enjoy it so obviously. Rebecca knew he liked looking at her, she'd been inside his mind after all, she knew him better than his wife did, and she'd told him that it was ok to look so long as he wasn't overly obvious about it.

Lady Rebecca Carmine. Widow, socialite, businesswoman and mind reader. If not for Lord Grey she would rule Steelhaven and he liked to remind her of that fact every time they met. Jacob knew of at least four times they had tried to have the other murdered.

In her early forties, though she looked at least a decade younger; magic and money could do wonders for your looks. Hair the colour of fire, she wore it in a sleek bob with a part to the side. Smoky sapphire eyes that drew you into their endless depths, lips painted the colour of her name, they teased you as easily as they condemned you.

A tightly fitted bright red sleeveless silk top, with a V-neck plunge, a diamond pendant nestled comfily across her cleavage, a black pencil skirt that ended at her knees, a slit down one side offering a peek at her smooth creamy thighs and four-inch black pumps with thin metal heels, she effortlessly straddled the line between business and pleasure. She had won many a business deal with her assets as much as her brilliance. The mind reading didn't hurt either.

"I need to find out if he actually got her from that abbey," Rebecca said, breaking him from his discreet appreciation.

"I don't think he did ma'am," he interjected.

"Some of the other agents were talking about another set of tire tracks leaving from behind the abbey, that sounds like an escape to me, but I can't prove anything," Jacob explained.

"Well, if he didn't get her there, then he is still hunting her through the city and soon will have her or he's already found her again. There are very few places in this city that are out of his reach."

Rebecca stopped her pacing and looked at Jacob as she came to a decision.

"We will act as if he doesn't have her for now. Get me a description or a photo and then send it out to our people. Watch the other families as well, she could go to them. She won't if she's smart, but she might.

"Watch the churches as well. I doubt she will go to one of them again either, but it can't hurt," Rebecca instructed.

"Yes ma'am," Jacob said.

"See if you can get anything from the Grey camp as well. I'll pay well if they can show proof he has her, and someone check in on the undertown folk as well. The McCallister girl might know they exist, might not, but it's better to make sure."

"Yes ma'am," Jacob said again, nodding his assent.

Rebecca met his eyes again, the sapphire orbs deadly serious.

"Get this done Jacob, and quickly. We are too far behind already for my liking. The Greys cannot have this girl am I clear?"

Jacob nodded quickly, not daring to look away.

"Good, now go. I've got another meeting I need to prepare for. Find me that girl," Rebecca waved a hand dismissing him at last.

Jacob wasted no time, turning to leave the office they had been shut way in for privacy, quickly exiting and leaving Lady Carmine behind as he made his way back outside.

He was no stranger to manhunts, both professionally and as a servant to the Carmine family, there was always someone or something that needed to be found. But this one, this one felt different, a heaviness sitting in his stomach, a touch of mania in the air already. It was going to rock his city; he could feel it.

Lady Carmine had been spooked by the McCallister revelation and that spooked him. She was not a woman that scared easily. He'd have to dig up some more information about the no longer extinct family's history that was for sure. But for now, it was time to hunt a McCallister.

*****

Sara woke sharply, jerking awake as something teased its way into her consciousness, her mind snapping to attention as it sensed she was no longer alone.

She blinked several times, trying to focus, to understand what was around her. The room she was in was dimly lit, drab and grey, and not a single piece of furniture to be seen besides the chair she was sitting on. There was a single door off to her right, but nothing presented itself that she could see that would have woken her.

Trying to rise, she found she couldn't. Her drowsy state failing to realise her predicament. Her wrists were cuffed to the arms of the chair, only the smallest of movements possible without them cutting into her flesh, and she realised she could feel the same around her ankles, the steel restraints holding her tightly to the chair and keeping her legs spread, only the dark cloak she had been wrapped in preserving any sense of modesty.

"Oh god, oh god," she started gasping as she remembered what had happened, remembering that she and Audrey were now prisoners of the Greys.

They'd attacked while they were distracted. She'd been with Audrey at last. The curse, the guilt, her possession of Audrey, they'd discussed it all before falling into bed together. Audrey accepting her for everything she had become and everything she craved.

The twins had said they were safe, they'd been under her control, her 'Command' had robbed them of the ability to defy her. Had it faltered while she was with Audrey? Had they figured out a way to get around it?

Dragged from the bed and away from Audrey, she'd still been in shock when she was confronted by a man that could only have been Lord Grey. His eyes had matched his name, and they had considered her like she was a bug beneath his feet or trash to be taken out, there was no warmth, no humanity. Only an empty grey void. He had terrified her in an instant, but she hadn't backed down, something in her driving her to meet his eyes and stand her ground. That was little comfort now though.

Black hoods had blinded them, and they'd been led out of the supposed safehouse, wrapped in the dark cloak she still wore now, she'd been bundled into a car, separated from Audrey. She'd tried to struggle and yell, to fight them off and get away, but they'd simply shocked her, a stun gun sending her to oblivion when she wouldn't obey.

Sara's breathing was almost back to its normal self when the voice came from directly behind her.

"So, you're the McCallister that bested my daughters."

"Aaaaah!"

Sara couldn't help it, the short scream bursting from her as the man behind her made himself known.

Lord Grey strolled around into her view, Sara turning her head to watch him, matching stares once more with the man who had already caused her so much pain.

"Where is Audrey?" she demanded.

Lord Grey simply watched her, no he studied her, and Sara thought he was going to ignore her completely for a moment. She opened her mouth to try again when he decided to answer.

"Your blonde friend? She's here somewhere, still alive I assure you. Likely to stay that way if you co-operate Sara," he replied, smiling easily at her as he threatened her best friend's life.

Sara's skin crawled as she saw that grin, a welcoming veneer hiding the monster inside and clashing with those dreadful dead eyes, she'd seen skulls with nicer grins.

"If you hurt her, you'll regret it" Sara boasted, bravado and a genuine promise filling her words.

"Hahahaha," Lord Grey simply laughed at her.

"Oh Sara, Sara, Sara. That is not how one should address their betters, and you have no power here. Your threats are as empty as that abbey you were hiding in."

Lord Grey stepped closer, leaning in, and getting uncomfortably close. Sara leant back in the chair as far as she was able, not wanting to be any closer than she already was to the terrible man before her. Lord Grey stopped when a bare few inches separated them, his eyes boring holes into Sara's as he spoke.

"You are mine now little girl. You will give me what I want. We can do it easily or we can do it painfully. It's your choice Sara. I would choose wisely if I were you."

Sara sat silently as she listened to Lord Grey's words, biting her lip to keep from spitting in his face, her McCallister heritage revolting at the thought of belonging to the vile monster. McCallisters were slaves to none.

She waited until he retreated, returning to his full height, and looking down upon her once more. She knew she should co-operate, but she couldn't bring herself to do it. Her life may be cursed but it was still hers and she would not let this man take it from her without a fight.

Sara curled her lip and sneered at her captor.

"Fuck you old man," she told him, meeting his gaze with her own defiant stare, gathering herself as she tried to find the power she knew was in her blood, "Why don't you DIE!"

Lord Grey looked at her for a moment, nothing registering on his face in response to her defiance, to her attempted show of power.

"Stupid girl, do you think me as weak as my daughters?"

He stepped forward again and smacked her firmly in the face, flinging her head to the side with the blow.

"As I said Sara, that is not how you should address your betters and you have no power here," he told her with an almost chilling calm.

He leant forward and grabbed Sara's chin, forcing her to look at him. Sara tried to focus, her head ringing from the blow, emerald eyes swimming with pain.

"Oh Sara," he whispered her name almost like caress.

"I'm so glad you chose pain," he cooed almost lovingly to her.

Sara's eyes focused as she heard that dreadful endearment.

She wished they hadn't.

She wished she had controlled herself.

Those dead grey eyes were alive now.

The empty grey void was gone, and something far worse had been left behind. They shone with terrible violent glee. They shone with the fires of hell itself and Sara could only whimper as they burnt themselves upon her very soul.

She couldn't help but struggle uselessly in her bonds, eyes widening in fear and terror, the lust that usually assaulted her mind in every waking moment fleeing before the approaching monster.

Lord Grey smiled easily at her again.

"Shall we begin?"

*****

Gabrielle stood in the Prelates office, waiting impatiently for the man himself to arrive and though she was loathe to admit it, the arrival of Violet Song as well.

She knew that as an angel of the Divine, she shouldn't really have people she disliked or liked more than others. She was an angel, all of mankind were meant to be viewed equally before the Divine. But somehow, she had found herself in a place where that neutrality did not bind her as it once did.

There were definitely some she liked a lot more than others.

Sara. Audrey. Rose.

Gabrielle froze as that last name snuck its way onto her list. The succubus was a demon, not a person. Not someone she should be thinking about in any kind of favourable light. Humans were bad enough to be regarding with favour. A demon. A demon was unthinkable. They were the enemy. They had to be destroyed for the good of all.

Rose herself had done nothing to earn herself any sort of respite or affection. Yet Gabrielle could feel something there. Something that connected them. It should disturb her. Her divinity should prevent any sort of outside influence touching her, it should keep her free of any demonic influence affecting her.

But this morning, at the abbey, Rose had affected her, Gabrielle could still almost smell her scent, feel the firm breasts pressing against her back, the soft hands fondling her own, the demon's tail between her legs, stoking her desires. Something was very definitely wrong with her and with Rose.

Further musings on the nature of her connection to the succubus were interrupted by the arrival of the original earner of her ire. Violet Song.

Inquisitor of the Holy Church. Orphan. Hunter and hunted. Gun-toting maniac.

Gabrielle studied the woman as she entered the Prelates office with her usual confident swagger.

Petite just like Sara and with the same silky black hair, though Violet currently wore hers shorter and held up in a messy bun with a dark purple dyed fringe covering one side of her face. The women shared other similarities as well. Around the same age, neither really knew their family and both targeted for abilities they possessed.