The Meaning

Story Info
An annual rendezvous between thoughtful and curious minds.
3.8k words
3.57
2.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hotel lounge is quiet, save for an occasional greeting or a low-ball glass meeting the surface of the bar. Even though it's a Friday night and I'm downtown, the surrounding clubs and restaurants attract the night life. Here, there is a stillness, and the absence of Atlanta's background noise is matched only by the tasteful darkness.

The edges of the plastic card are precise in my hand. A stark contrast from its smooth surface. As the card floats between my fingers and palm, I sink further into the soft leather-wrapped chair solitude finds me. Welcome. It's been one year.

Every October for the last four years, I would retreat from the bustle of obligations to meet Lauren here. She the same to meet me. We had a system and it worked well, but I credit our personalities and relationship skills which allow us be pretty much in synch. We have a system, an understanding of each other, and we follow-through because following-through in itself is vital.

Lauren and I have been uniquely acquainted for many years. We met eight years ago right here in Atlanta. I was attending a conference on data privacy right here in this very hotel. Each day was a mix of regulation, technology, and always a bit of prophecy. While predicting the future seems farfetched, I always tried to seek out a couple of key individuals whose perspectives I was interested in.

After each day, I would find myself in the hotel lounge decompressing from the sessions and being "on". I enjoyed the human interaction of all the conferences I would attend, but I REALLY enjoyed my down-time. Myself and my thoughts. After day three of four, I was sitting in the lounge as usual when Lauren, although I didn't know her at the time, sat at the small table next to me. She was alone, long dark hair, and carried herself confidently enough for me to know she, too, was finding reprieve from a long day. It was November at the time, and I remember she donned a curious bag that was a combination of brief case and satchel. It had a firm shell and cloth exterior, but was thrown over her shoulder with a long strap affixed to each side of the case. I didn't know what to make of it. Nonetheless, it piqued my curiosity.

Lauren pulled the menu closer to her and inadvertently shoved the rolled silverware off her table. It bounced just enough to be nearer to me than her. I reached down to grab it, realizing that she probably wouldn't want it from the floor. I put the half-wrapped silverware on my table instead.

"Thanks," she said, as she re-shuffled herself into the cushioned chair without looking up.

The bartender who was also serving the lounge noticed right away and brought a clean set. After an hour or so, I finished catching up on email and industry news from the day, and made my way back to my room. We had no further interaction.

The next day was particularly uneventful in terms of conference sessions and interesting topics. That's the way most of those conferences go - a big bang on day one followed by an attempt to keep everyone's attention. About 4PM I exited the last session, something about data breach notification requirements, and I was finally free. In line with the previous days, I made my way to the hotel lounge and began my decompression. I wasn't interested in the post-conference mingling. I did enough of that during the conference to get my fill. After all, I am passionate about the work.

The same table from last night was empty. I made my way to it and sat down. The bartender made his way over to me, recognized me from the previous days and asked, "Same"?

"You got it."

Not more than 10 minutes later, Lauren approached. Once again, she shook the day off into the table next to me. Same brief case in tow. I let a few minutes go by.

"I couldn't help but notice your briefcase."

This time, looking up, "It's for my work."

The most inviting brown eyes I've ever seen were in front of me, catching me off guard.

"What kind of work do you do?" I manage to ask.

"I work with books. Usually ones that are hard to find. I find them for people," she replies.

"Rare books?" I ask.

"You got it," she affirms.

I was immediately enthralled. As we chatted, I learned that Lauren not only had a sharpened talent for detective work, but she was living an experience that fed her soul. Rare book dealing was as much of an art as it was a science, and she was passionate about the hunt as much as she was the kill (mating books with clients). Fakes were becoming a problem with modern techniques and tools to recreate valuable books. But Lauren was smart, intuitive, relentless, and knew her shit. And it showed. She knew what to look for when catching fakes. She knew the characteristics of period-paper, bindings, typesets, engravings, and the list goes on. Perhaps more impressive, she had a clientele that most people could only dream of. From famous musicians to popular business moguls, she knew plenty of people who could afford to pursue rare books. But she was most interested in collectors who appreciated the literature more than the medium. The words were the treasure, and not necessarily because of the story they told, though sometimes powerful, but more-so because of who wrote them and why they wrote them. Lauren was fixated on the stories behind the stories. It was an all-consuming passion befitting someone with an insatiable appetite for knowing.

After chatting for a while, we knew we had a connection unlike we've experienced before. The problem was that we were both so involved with our work and had clear tracks and goals we intended on sticking with. And of course, we were both visiting Atlanta from out of town - Lauren from Illinois and I from Texas.

The night we met, we talked for hours, but that was the extent of our interaction. We did, however, exchange phone numbers to keep in touch. And that's how we began planning our annual rendezvous back to the same hotel where we met. It was only at our first reconnection did we anticipate what was going to happen. Something physical. Not only that, it was so good that we've expanded our visits to a "long" weekend and developed a take-turns approach to make sure we're both had the chance to explore our desires. See, we each have particular needs. On one hand, we both enjoy giving and receiving; while on the other, we each like to be deliberate to satisfy particular desires.

This year I've been focused on one thing more than anything else with Lauren, and she knows it. We've done it before, but I've had difficulty prying my mind from it for several months. Of course, I'm excited for everything else we'll be able to do with each other, as well, but, you know, you just get fixated on one thing sometimes.

I still the card in my hand and look up to check the clock behind the bar. It's 10PM, our agreed upon time to meet in the room. I lift myself from the comfort of the chair and pause, letting the moment become real. Lauren is already in the room waiting for me. I turn to walk toward the main hotel lobby and the bank of elevators that are adjacent to the host desk. I press the stainless steel call button, and in a moment, the bell rings my attention. The familiarity of the hotel's finishes is exhilarating as I make my way to the 14th floor and the elevator doors open. I turn right and head to the end of the hall where our room is for the weekend. I pull the card out of my pocket and insert it into the reader. A light blinks green.

The heavy door shuts behind me. As I pass through the entry way, I see Lauren sitting near the back of the room. She's wearing a lush white robe, facing me. Her long dark hair is down over her shoulders with large curls. It's Lauren's turn to be in the room first and let me get something out of my system - the thing I've been thinking about. Our eyes meet with an eager expression. She stands and begins walking toward me. The robe is synched tightly around her waist, revealing her hourglass figure and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. We embrace, knowing we each need a moment connect before we begin.

After several moments of full-on 'can't touch enough' clutching, I lean back to see her face - her round brown eyes both adoring and excited. Our mischievous smirks lead the way to our kiss. Her lips are just as soft as I remember. I begin undressing as our mouths stay met. I can feel that I'm rock hard already, my member hanging down my left leg visibly trying to escape the confines of my jeans. By this point I'm shirtless and shoeless, wearing just pants. I know the drill; I shimmy off my pants, but leave my boxer briefs to her. Grabbing the belt of the robe, I untie the knot and begin to push the collar open around her shoulders. The robe begins to fall but is stopped by her heaving breasts, and her arms which are holding my waist. I look down to soak in the moment - Lauren's curves teasing to be revealed, I can see the lines of her cleavage that the lapels no longer hide. The visual is extremely stimulating. Lauren drops her arms and I push the robe to the floor, revealing her breasts, nipples at attention. She's not wearing any underwear.

We walk to the side of the bed and I pull the covers back toward the foot of the bed. Lauren sits down, I face her. My cock is swelling to my left under my boxer briefs, my head visible through the light grey fabric. As I stand in front of Lauren, she pulls me closer and begins to kiss my stomach. I'm not a gym rat, but I'm fit and athletic, just like her. She nuzzles her nose into the hair on my stomach while she pulls down my briefs slowly. The waistband of my briefs needs attention to make it over my cock. Lauren gently glides her hands within my waistband to maneuver it over me. As my briefs fall to the floor, I feel the freeing sensation of being naked right in front of her. Not only that, my cock is nice - it's larger than average, trimmed, circumcised, and well-portioned with a thick straight shaft and large head.

Lauren continues kissing my stomach, nudging closer to my member as I run my fingers through her luxurious hair. She kisses the front of my pelvis while softly resting my cock on her cheek, and I feel the slightest bit of her tongue. As she presses my shaft onto her, she can feel its soft skin move independently over the impossibly hard muscle. Eventually, she kisses the side of my shaft, and introduces her tongue here and there to escalate. At this stage though, we both know what needs to happen. Lauren kisses the underside of the tip of my cock while looking up at me, knowing it's my favorite spot for attention, and she begins to lay backward down on to the bed and her legs dangle over the side from her thighs down. I grab a couple of pillows and place them under her head and neck. Now is the time to satisfy my urges with Lauren.

As she lay on her back, legs hanging over the side edge of the bed, I kneel down on the floor in front of her. I'm between her legs. I gaze upon her as she lie back, her tits hanging to the side of her chest, her flowing hair sprawled out around the pillows letting me know she's all woman. I begin to kiss her stomach and move to her inner thighs. I place my hands beneath her legs in the houghs of her knees and lift each leg, spreading her out right in front of my face. I look at her pussy, lips clasped to each other in such an innocent state. They're needy for attention. Lauren feels the vulnerability of her exposure, but the safety of knowing it's me enables her to let go and she relaxes in front of me. I move my lips to the outside of her pussy. Lauren watches as I edge closer and closer to her most sensitive parts.

Starting my tongue at the top, I draw downward on the left side of her pussy, allowing the top of my tongue, the taste buds, to make contact with her skin. I move up and down the left side several times before stopping at back at the top. I slowly draw my way down the right side of her pussy, applying the same contact with my taste buds. I go slow as I know Lauren needs time not only to enjoy the sensation, but to relax fully around my mouth. After careful attention re-introducing my tongue to her pussy, I softly kiss the surrounding flesh, periodically kissing her lips. I can't help myself but to rub my lips against hers. The sensation is immediate and I feel the intricacies of her pussy lips with incredible detail that can't be done with hands. For a few moments, I can't help but use my right hand to jack off while experiencing her pussy lips like this.

As I feel her warmth and softness against my lips, I begin to get excited about the thing that's been on my mind all this time, and I decide to start making my dreams a reality.

Continuing to hold Lauren's legs up, I position my tongue at her entrance. There's a build of of her essence which I gladly devour. I move my tongue upward between her pussy lips, flicking her clit. I can feel each pussy lip press back against my tongue from each side as I press harder against her lips, occasionally backing off. I look up at Lauren as I go back to flicking my tongue on her clit, and she's looking down at me. For a moment, we lock eyes knowing that we're just getting started.

"Keep going," she says with a slight pant. "I'm gonna cum!"

I focus on her clit as she Lauren begins to moan.

"Cum for me." I say quickly, being sure my mouth isn't away for too long.

Lauren's moaning becomes more pronounced as she reels her hips. She grinds her pussy on my mouth as she orgasms with an exacerbated sigh, and I am right there with her as she finishes responding her her movements.

After Lauren's first orgasm, I know that I need to continue moving toward my recent fixation. Lauren relaxes her legs down for a few moments while I kiss the inside flesh of her thighs. After regaining some composure, and once the sensitivity resides, I lift her legs back up and begin softly licking around her pussy. Lauren knows what's next. As I said, we've done this before, but it takes some build up combined with excitement before we get there. At this point, I have singular focus, and what I've been envisioning for so long is finally going to happen. I feel the contours of her pussy with my tongue, giving attention to the surrounding flesh. Eventually, I begin exploring further away. Lauren begins to relax, knowing what I want. She wants it, too.

The skin below Lauren's entrance is taught. My tongue navigates her contours, not missing a single spot. She lies back, enjoying the soft and naughty sensation of my tongue going astray from normalcy. In this moment, she tells herself that it's okay to enjoy this - to let go the self-conscious feelings that are building as I wander below her entrance. Lauren knows that I want this badly, too, and she also knows that she'll cum hard from the sensations which helps her relax and sink into the moment. I lift her legs slightly higher and Lauren crunches her stomach a bit more to lift her ass up as she lay on her back. I look down and see what I've been impatiently waiting for; Lauren's tight little asshole. I begin to lick the taught skin below her pussy's entrance, and then take turns down the inside of each cheek, only edging against her asshole feeling its unique skin and ridges against the tip of my tongue.

As I tease her, Laurent let's out a small but satisfied whimper. She not-so-secretly can't wait for me to dive deeper as she's come to the point of full relaxation and being ready to receive. My tongue does slow circles. She begins to writhe at what is happening, something so personal yet so satisfying. After a few moments of teasing the outside of her ring, I draw toward the center, stop, then slowly begin to lick up and down. A rush overcomes me as I feel her through the tip of my tongue. Her tight yet sensitive skin, her ridges and uniqueness under my taste buds, her secret that she's giving to me. A naughtiness is filling me. After several, several moments with the tip of my tongue, I begin to relax and apply more broad pressure encompassing her naughty asshole fully.

"Ugh yes, lick my asshole," she breathes as she watches me.

"You taste so fucking good," I reply.

Lauren begins to moan and writhe with more intensity, and eventually moves her right hand down to her pussy. She begins rubbing her clit right in front of my face. I watch in awe, mesmerized by her lips and her mastery of them. I'm enthralled the way they elongate and retreat with each careful rub, and I feel her asshole flex and relax on my tongue as she masturbates. Again, she begins to moan, and she moves her hand in quicker motions against her clit.

"Ahhh!" She exhales.

As Lauren climaxes, I watch as she varies her pressure and speed with her hand as I broaden my tongue firmly across her asshole. I've been waiting for this experience for too long. Making her finish in this way.

After some heavy breathing and sighs of relief, we lie on the bed to relax in the moment.

"I needed that," Lauren says.

"Me, too."

As we lie on the bed, my eyes soak in Lauren's beauty. Flowing hair, now somewhat disheveled, her athletic, curvy figure. What's more is how lucky I feel to know her and share these desires and experiences together.

I begin to stroke my cock as I watch her. She notices and moves her hand over to my balls, cupping them. Moments later I rise to my knees and straddle her. She grabs my cock and continues stroking me. From above, I can see her hair sprawled around the pillow and her tits rest along her chest. I shuffle myself upward until my cock is up to her chest. I reach down and pull her tits around my cock, and add saliva generously with my hand to slicken our skin. Her tits are soft and forgiving as they take shape around my shaft. I thrust myself between them and she glances down her chest to watch my head as it separates her cleavage. I regularly dream about this moment when I jack off to her cleavage in the time between our rendezvous.

I pull my cock from between her tits and move toward her mouth from above her. She looks up at me with eager anticipation and sticks out her tongue as I'm get close. I rest the tip of my cock on her tongue and instantly feel a soft warmth. She pulls me into her mouth, wrapping her lips around my tip. I see her supple lips accepting my head, and she pulls me in further. I feel her tongue massage the underside of my cock as I move back and forth into her mouth. She's holding me firmly with one hand as I fuck her face. Occasionally she pulls me out to move her lips and tongue back and forth across the tip of my cock, only to pull me back moments later.

"Turn around," I say as lift away from her toward the back of the bed.

Lauren rolls over to her stomach, then rises to her knees arching her ass toward me.

"Show it to me," I command as I grab one ass cheek and move toward her.

The visual of her fit body, curvy ass, and her exposure toward me is exhilarating. I grab my cock to position it toward her entrance, encountering it with my head, but not quite entering. Masterfully, I spread her essence on me. Eventually, I push into her and watch closely as the fullness of my head causes her opening to expand. Her asshole shifts to make room for my large cock as I fill her her. Her walls are soft, and envelope me from all sides as I push in and out of her. I grab her ass with both hands and begin thrusting into her with more and more power. My cock is long and the first few pushes I can feel her cervix with my tip.

Her flesh is supple under my palms. I squeeze her ass with both hands, pulling her onto me with each thrust. The feedback is sensational, feeling her body from both hands and by cock at the same time, yet all independent of each other. The sensation is salaciously addictive. I feel myself getting closer to cumming as I fuck her, watching her body react to mine. As I get closer, I know that she wants me to cum as hard as I can inside of her. I start to feel the pressure build, and I position myself to fill her.

12