The Medical Assessment

Story Info
I am put through a medical like no other...
3.9k words
4.32
11.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the taxi that Natalie instructed me to take. The address of the shopping complex was about ten miles away from where I lived and I could have driven there but orders were orders. The instruction had been to be dropped off in the secondary area of the complex, smaller artisan stores found there beginnings in part. Cheaper rents and the proximity to a large buffet restaurant meant they were usually busy during most days of the week. Natalie had instructed me to be in the parking lot for six. The timing was odd as the stores closed at five and the buffet restaurant wasn't due to open till seven. Once again, orders were orders so I did as I was told.

I looked round the otherwise deserted parking lot and saw one other car. I recognised Natalie leaning against it.

Wearing black Doc Martens, black leggings and a white hoodie with Snoopy on the front, she was carrying a large black handbag with Gucci written on it in gold lettering. She was parked outside a small no chain of pizza makers and I assumed she wanted company for dinner. I walked over to her with a smile on my face.

"Good evening Miss, I hope I didn't keep you waiting." I said to Natalie.

"No, you were just about on time, I will let you off...for now." Natalie replied with a smirk.

I looked round and took a few steps towards the pizza place. I noted the lights were off but was sure Natalie would explain. I also noted she didn't follow me but stood exactly where she was with a big smile on her face. At that point, my senses tingled and I wondered what she was up to.

"This way boy" Natalie said to me and walked away from the pizza place to the next unit. I looked up at the sign and saw it was a Veterinary surgery. It peaked my interest and I walked over to join her. I really wanted to ask what was going on but before I had the chance, she had opened the door and walked inside. I followed her in, the smell of cleaning products hitting my nose and the air conditioning unit gave me a chill.

The waiting area was small but had two lots of seating. The seats were plastic covered metal, separated in to two blocks of five seats and dark blue in colour. One set along the side wall to the left and ran from the window to the corner reception desk at the back of the room. The other set ran along the front wall just inside the door we came in from and ran to the right corner. The surgery had a small office area behind the reception desk and three consulting rooms. Each room had its door closed and I assumed the vets must have either been consulting other clients or more likely, had left for the day.

Natalie sat on the seats by the front door without saying a word and patted the seat next to me. I sat down and looked round, too nervous to say a word.

After what seemed like ages, the door to the office opened and a youngish late twenties looking woman walked out. With short dark brown hair and wearing a light blue tabard, black hosiery and black patent sensible shoes, she looked just over five foot tall and athletic in build. I assumed the woman was one of the clinical assistants and on getting closer, her named badge said "Tara."

Tara walked over to Natalie and looked directly at her, ignoring me.

"The vet will be out to see you shortly Miss McCarthy." Her tone of voice seeming light hearted and she had a wide smile. She made eye contact with me but said nothing. She continued with Natalie.

"The vet asks that coats and all other external items are removed and the pet is on a leash." Tara paused for a moment before adding "also, the pet must be muzzled. It's just so that the exam is easier and nothing gets in the way. I hope you understand."

I felt both a sense of dread and also some excitement at being ignored at this point. Being talked about as though I wasn't there was both humiliating and also very arousing. I assumed she was kidding about the removal of clothes, it wasn't that warm outside and it was even cooler with the air conditioner running too.

"Thank you Tara, that won't be a problem" Natalie replied and smiled back at Tara.

"You can borrow a muzzle for the consultation if needed Miss McCarthy, we don't charge for them." Tara said, her tone sickly sweet, almost like she enjoyed knowing what was going to happen next.

"No thank you, I have one with me" Natalie said and we watched as Tara turned, walked back to the reception desk and back through the door from which she entered, closing it behind her.

I turned to look at Natalie, I didn't know where to start with the questions but before I had a chance to do much more than open my mouth, Natalie said to me "you heard the young lady sweetie, all clothing to be removed, now!"

I started to protest, wanting to say that surely it was just a joke but the word "now" warned me not to play up.

I removed my clothes down to the pull pants I was wearing, I folded them and left them on the seat next to Natalie, feeling the cold of the room on my bare skin as I stood in front of her.

I stood there nervously as Natalie looked at me, almost inspecting me. She looked at the padded pants and rolled her eyes. She leant forward and gave them a squeeze, knowing it was wet.

"And you tell me you don't need them" Natalie said to me, almost chastising me. I had drank a lot of liquid earlier on and could have held it but didn't see the need to on the drive over so had wet the pad not thinking it would be on show tonight, certainly not in such a public setting anyway.

"The young lady said all clothes boy" Natalie said. I knew my embarrassment was complete and I removed the pull up pants standing naked in front of her. She pulled out a small plastic bag and I placed the pull up into it. She rolled her eyes again as she folded it and put it on top of my clothes.

Just to enhance my humiliation, she asked me "do we need to get a puppy pad for you sweetie?"

I didn't know where to look so stared at her feet and shook my head, her stare burning in to me.

"Kneel down" she said to me and I knelt looking up at her. She reached in to her handbag and pulled out a leather collar and a metal leash with a leather handle.

She unbuckled the collar and held it open in front of her. I leant forwards and a moment later, it was buckled tightly round my neck. I shook my head to make the collar more comfortable which just made Natalie smile. Reaching in to her bag again, she pulled out a leather muzzle and I thought better than to fight her as she put it on me. She clipped the leash in place and I shivered, both from the cold air but also with anticipation. I was sure the room was getting colder.

We sat and waited for a while longer, Natalie on her mobile and me knelt on the cold shiny lino floor. A few moments later the door with Consulting One written on it opened.

A tall thin Chinese lady wearing the same style blue tabard that Tara wore appeared from behind the door. She was wearing white leggings underneath the tabard and a pair or purple croc's on her feet. She walked over to where we were waiting and greeted Natalie.

"Hi Nat, wonderful to see you again, it's been too long!" the lady said to Natalie.

"Hey Angie." Natalie said warmly, "Can't believe it has been a month since I last saw you. This place looks amazing!"

"We are doing alright, the business is really taking off." Angie replied.

"Tara has really grown up hasn't she, must be years since I last saw her." Natalie said.

"She certainly has, she really gets on with her aunty Angie so thought she could come and work for me. She knows instinctively how to treat people and more importantly, she knows how to be discreet."

Natalie laughed. Angie looked down at me, bent over slightly and fussed me around the head cooing at me as she said "and you must be the new addition to the family." I felt my face blush tomato red and tried to play up to it. I wagged my imaginary tail. Angie laughed saying "awww cute."

Angie stood straight, turned and took a few steps towards the consulting room "let's see what are working with shall we?"

Natalie stood up and with a flick of the leash I followed beside her on all fours.

I entered the consulting room with a shiver. The air con working well in this room too I noted. Looking round as Angie closed the door, I saw a low white table with a metal top in the middle of the room with what looked like cup holders on each corner. Four shorter poles leant against the wall in the far corner of the room. Although a clinical setting, around the room were various pictures of animals to try and soften the tone. A desktop computer sat along one wall on top of units full of drawers. A large monitor sat on top of the computer.

Angie walked over and stood at the far end of the table and looked at Natalie "can you get her on to the table please Nat?" she said totally ignoring me. She referred to me as her, I wasn't sure what to make of that.

Natalie walked to the side of the table and snapped her fingers. I knew what she expected me to do.

I climbed on to the table on waited on hands and knees, the feel of the metal cold under me. This was met by amusement by Angie. "Awwww who's a clever girl" she cooed at me. I didn't reply, I was certain the embarrassed look and heat from my face said it all. Second time she has referred to me as being female, I didn't know why Natalie didn't object or correct her but I didn't have a lot of choice.

Angie stood in front of me and slowly put on a pair of latex gloves snapping each of them to make me even more nervous.

"Let's get the nasty bit over with first shall we?" she said to me and before I could respond, she turned away, picked up two of the short poles and walked back to the table. On closer inspection, each of the poles had what looked like hook and loop wraps attached to them. She placed each of the two poles through the two cup holders at the top of the table before retrieving the other two poles and walking behind me. I didn't dare move. My adrenaline levels were soaring at this point and my stomach was doing summersaults with all the butterflies inside it.

A few moments later, Angie reappeared in to my vision and taking each hook and loop strap, she undid each and fastened the first round my upper left arm and then the same on the right. I felt the hook and loop straps being fastened round my upper thighs too and assumed Natalie had taken the hint and helped secure me. I tried struggling but to no avail, the straps holding me in place. I could have stood up to try and escape but think Natalie would have been really annoyed if I did anything other than be obedient.

It was as if Angie knew what I was thinking as she lent closer saying quietly "good choice." I didn't know what to do or say so decided to let this play out.

Angie walked round out of my sight and said to Natalie, "Let's start by taking her temperature shall we?"

I assumed she would appear in front of me and get me to open my mouth somehow so she could insert the thermometer in to my mouth. I was wrong!

I felt a pushing feeling as something long was inserted into my rear. I tried to struggle but the poles and the straps held me in place. I tried to complain but all I heard was Angie's voice saying "what a strange yelp." My face flushed red again as the thermometer was inserted further in to me. Angie re-appeared in front of me and took hold of my right hand. She raised it and gently twisted it a little one way then the other checking how much rotation I had in each before examining my fingers. She prodded and pinched at my arm checking the amount of muscle in my right arm. Placing my hand back on to the metal surface, she repeated the examination of my left hand and arm.

"Front paws and legs seem to be fine, fatter on the legs than I would like to see but given what you have told me about her background then it isn't surprising." Angie spoke about me as if I weren't there which made the butterflies in my stomach bounce around out of control and my cock also started to twitch.

Angie moved back out of my sight and I felt the thermometer being removed from my ass. "Temperature is in the healthy range." Angie spoke matter of factly about me.

More prodding and poking ensued round my ass. Pinching each of my ass cheeks in turn then doing the same with each of my thighs, I heard Angie say "once again, more fat than I think is healthy but I think between us, a calorie controlled diet and the introduction of an exercise programme will get her back in to healthy shape."

My face blushed tomato red, I was embarrassed about being out of shape but also my cock was clearly expanding in front of them and I couldn't do anything to hide it.

I was glad they were down the other end of the table so they couldn't see my embarrassment but unfortunately my arousal was clearly seen by Angie.

"Awwwww the puppy's lipstick is showing, how cute!" she remarked.

Angie put her latex covered thumb and forefinger round my cock and as she cooed at me, she massaged my cock causing me to groan and my cock to start expanding further.

I heard them both laugh as the attention to my cock stopped as quickly as it started. My face burning with embarrassment.

"I think the main decision to be made is how far you want this to go." I heard Angie say. She continued "if you want the puppy to be female, then she has some bits that will need removing."

I couldn't believe my ears. I whimpered and yelped, trying to protest at what was being said. They can't be serious I thought to myself, a fantasy is one thing but actual removal, really?

Natalie said "I think it would help calm her down if it wasn't there as a distraction."

Angie ignored my whimpering, distracting me by examining my genitals further, prodding and squeezing at my cock and balls for a moment before saying to Natalie "obviously we can handle the procedure here, the anatomy of the area isn't dissimilar to a canine so would be a relatively simple operation. She would have to be in here overnight for the procedure and recovery time. It isn't like we can use two bricks and send her home."

I tried to protest further, my complaints sounding like growls and whimpers than words due to the tightness of the muzzle. She tried to quieten me down by placing a hand on my back which strangely had the desired effect. She couldn't be serious I convinced myself, no vet would do an operation like that on a human.

Angie added the final insult, "we couldn't even think about scheduling the procedure until she is in much better shape though."

I blushed through the muzzle but stayed quiet. I needed to talk to Natalie, make her see sense. This was crazy but if she was trying to scare me, it was having the desired effect!

Angie came back in to view and after reaching to the counter, she picked up a long thin implement with a light on the end. The type of instrument used for looking in eyes and ears. She petted me and fussed under my chin for a moment and proceeded to examine each eye coming too close for comfort with the light. She smiled and moved to examine each ear in turn, pulling my ears as she peered inside. She then looked at Natalie saying "all good here."

She undid and removed the muzzle and I felt the relief from my aching jaw muscles.

"Behave and you will get a treat" she cooed at me. Angie lifted my head, opened my mouth and looked inside with her light. After prodding about at my teeth and gums for a few moments she removed her fingers and patted the top of my head saying "good girl."

Reaching in to the pocket of her tabard, she pulled out a small dog biscuit which she offered to me. I took it gently and crunched in to it. I was relieved that it barely tasted of anything so finished eating it obediently which made Angie smile.

"Unfortunately, this needs to go back on puppy" Angie said and fastened the muzzle back in place. I didn't want to play up so offered no resistance.

Angie clearly knew her way round a muzzle as the straps were secured tightly in place within a minute.

"What do you recommend short term?" Natalie asked.

"I think I have just the device to help" Angie replied and she opened a drawer in front of me pulling out a small metal tube with a protruding ring at one end.

She walked round out of sight and I felt my cock being tugged at and the feel of cold metal round my balls. I felt my balls being squeezed a little, heard a click and a metal ring was secured in place. I tried to see what she was doing but the muzzle and my belly got in the way.

I felt the coldness of the metal tube being pressed against my cock. Despite my apparent excitement at the attention, Angie squeezed the tube onto the shaft. I heard what sounded like the click of a padlock being closed and knew that a chastity device had been locked in to place.

"That should keep her from humping anything and making a mess" Angie said with a giggle.

Unfastening the straps holding me in place, she removed the poles from each corner of the table, placing them back in the corner of the room.

"Hop down" Angie said and I obediently got off the table and knelt next to Natalie's feet. I felt very vulnerable and needed to be close to her. Why I don't know, this whole experience feeling very odd all of a sudden.

"I will be in touch about the procedure when someone has lost a few pounds" Natalie said.

"No problem, we can schedule it within a few days Nat." Angie remarked.

Natalie took hold of the leash and flicked it as she turned to leave the room. I followed behind her really looking forward to putting my clothes back on as I was shivering now. I looked round the waiting area to find my clothes had been removed. I looked up at Natalie nervously but she ignored me.

Walking toward the door, Natalie picked up a bag that had been left on the seat and opened the main door. I froze for a second, she couldn't think that I would be walking out of there on all fours on the end of a leash. I would be mortified if anyone saw me. Natalie however, didn't seem to care. Another flick of the leash and she was dragging me out of the surgery toward her car. The warmth of the evening sun and the fact the area seemed to be deserted gave me some comfort but I was still terrified that I would be seen.

I looked back at the surgery, hoping Natalie would realise her error but found Angie closing and locking the door, there was no way back. Natalie walked to her car and opened the hatchback. Looking inside, the rear had been converted to hold a large white plastic crate with a mesh metal barred front to it. Natalie opened the crate door saying "up!" I took the hint and jumped inside. The plastic crate was solid and cold to the touch, no blanket or anything soft to sit or lay on. She closed the crate door which changed my view of the world so I was looking through the mesh of the metal bars. She didn't even look back when she closed the hatchback door.

I heard Natalie get in to the car and the door closing with a thud. The engine fired up and she started driving out of the parking lot. I tried to look out of the rear of the car but on each turn I was thrown one way then the other as the car turned left or right. I tried to lay down and get as comfortable as I could but the plastic offered no real respite.

My head was still spinning when the car came to a stop, a car door opening and closing with the same thud. After a few minutes, Natalie came in to view and opened the hatchback door. The mesh metal door opened and Natalie reached inside grabbing the leash. I looked outside and found that I was back at my house and Natalie had parked down the side. The side gate was open. I looked up at her and got a "down!" in response. I hopped down and tried to hide behind her, really nervous that my neighbour would open their side gate and see me naked, knelt at Natalie's feet.

She closed the hatchback door and with a flick of the leash and I was on the move again. Walking as best as I could, I followed her in through the side gate and the relative safety of my house.

12