The Medical Response

Story Info
It was another day at work ... then things heat up.
3.4k words
4.43
21.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my response to Her. She knows who She is.

*****

My body is on fire.

I have been thinking of what I plan on doing with Her and to Her all day. I still have 6 hours left at work before I can relieve the itch radiating from my core. Just thinking of Her now makes my muscles spasm.

I realize my hand is rubbing my neck while I'm daydreaming about Her. My neck feels lonely without Her presence locked in its place.

This morning I almost died when She removed my collar. My heart stutters every morning when She takes it off me. It is our routine. Our arrangement works for us. That doesn't make it any easier every time it happens.

I check under my seat once again, verifying my bag with our toys is ready for tonight. I plan on having my way with Her. Only 5 hours and 54 minutes left now. The grating voice of the dispatcher on the radio interrupts my thoughts.

"EMS Two, Twenty-Three, EMS Two-Two-Three, Adult female patient..." As the dispatcher continues with the broadcast, I get my head focused back on work.

My partner Sandy is driving the rig, she has us enroute to the call. She is abnormally quiet today. Sandy is never quiet.

As I watch her drive, she is almost bouncing in her seat. Sandy also cannot keep a secret to save her own life.

I want to smack the energy out of her. Now is not the time though. Instead, I turn towards her to ask once more.

"Whatever it is, either spill it or drop it. We're almost there." I almost must yell at her over the sirens.

I watch as she tightens her grip on the steering wheel, her knuckles turn white from holding in her excitement.

We pull into the area for the call. I unload the gurney and hear Sandy slam the front door. She comes around the side and tosses the gear bag on the bed.

"I'm going to turn the rig around. It will be easier to load." She sighs in exaggerated frustration. She actually sighed out loud.

This time I do smack her arm. I roll my eyes replying, "it would have been easier to unload if you backed in too."

She shrugs her shoulders and says, "yeah probably. If you want to head in I'll be right behind you. It sounds like a load and go anyways." Sandy turns and disappears around the front of the rig.

I move the gurney towards the entrance of the complex. I watch as Sandy backs out of the drive and onto the road. I hear her voice echoing from my handheld radio.

"Dispatch, EMS Two-Two-Three will be out of service." I continue watching as she drives away.

I do not have time for her bullshit today.

I hear another voice on the radio, "Dispatch EMS Two-Five-Four will be in service."

With the immediate response from another unit I know Sandy had this drop and ditch planned... I look down and see the 'gear bag' she dropped is actually Our 'toy bag' sitting on the gurney. I realize it must be Her planning, not a prank. Sandy couldn't pull something like this off on her own.

My excitement builds as I comprehend, She must be here. I push the gurney into the entrance of the complex. I almost trip over my own feet trying to get the gurney into the door.

I notice the complex appears to be abandoned. I begin walking down the hallway. My clit is pulsing with my heartbeat in anticipation of seeing Her. I hear soft music coming from a room towards the end.

As I enter the doorway, I see Her. She is standing with Her back to the door. I'm frozen in place as I see her completely naked body. My hands clench a death grip on the gurney.

My eyes travel the entire length of her 5'10 body. Her hips are swaying to the rhythm of the music. Her long blonde hair is tied back. My sight lingering on her long legs and round ass as She moves. I can't stop myself from ogling Her body.

I feel saliva fill my mouth. I attempt to swallow. I want to tell her how beautiful She is, but I can't make a sound come out. How can my throat feel so dry, while it feels like my drool is puddling at my feet?

Whether I was actually able to make a sound, or she can just sense my presence, I'm not sure. She knows I'm here. She knows I'm watching her. Her movements are like a tigress stalking her prey. She begins an agonizingly slow pirouette. Her dilatory maneuvering as She turns to the beat of the music has my breath trapped in my lungs.

My eyes seem to be the only part of my body I can control. I take in Her exposed figure as She moves for me. I become aware of my teeth biting down on my lower lip when I try to swallow again. I hold back the growl that tries to burst free from my chest as I swallow.

Her eyes travel the length of my body. She locks her blue-grey eyes with my green ones. If I wasn't already immobile her gaze would have frozen me. The look of passion radiating from her is overwhelming. I feel the vibration in my throat before I hear the rumble erupt causing my smirk that I can't hold back.

I watch her eyebrows raise, her look changing into a demand. I know what she wants, but I don't know if I can release the gurney supporting my upright position. I can deny her nothing... I don't even know how or when it happened, but my uniform is piled at my feet. I want to touch Her. I need to feel Her.

She is mine. It's the only thought in my head. It's like a record player skipping, repeating over and over in my head. She is mine. I need to be close to Her.

Without conscious thought my feet begin moving. My need for Her pulling me. I realize the problem a moment to late. Apparently, I haven't fully removed all my clothes. My momentum being hindered by whatever article is tangled around my feet. I do trip this time.

I attempt to salvage some dignity as I begin falling. I tuck my head down and roll my shoulders in, trying to morph my tumble into something less awkward. From my curled-up position on the ground I kick away the rest of the barriers confining me.

The sound of a giggle erupts from Her mouth. The sound of the symphony couldn't have been sweeter to my ears. I would fall 100 times over, just to make that noise continue. I love her laughter.

I manage to get back on my feet. Embarrassment flooding through me. I can't look at Her. I keep my head down looking somewhere at the floor between us.

She begins approaching me this time. I can tell She's close. I feel her hand on my chin, forcing my head up to look at Her. I see the sparkle of amusement in Her eyes. I can't stop my hands from reaching out. I grab Her hips and pull her closer.

The thumb of her hand at my chin caresses up to my lips. Slowly tracing the full curves. My tongue sneaks out between them, a slow lick and retreat. Trying to entice it to follow into my mouth. I am not disappointed.

I suck her thumb into my mouth. Imagining it's Her clit in my mouth I flick my tongue across it. Nibbling and sucking. I stare into Her eyes willing her to know what I'm thinking.

Her other hand reaches behind my head forcing my head further into Her hand. Her head tilts backwards as a soft moan escapes and I know She is wishing my mouth was on Her pussy as well.

I tighten my grip on her hips as I rotate us so Her back is facing the gurney. I reach a hand behind her, grab the toy bag and drop it at our feet. It's almost as if She can read my thoughts, like a billboard across my forehead. She releases her hold on me and hops backwards to sit on the bed.

She eyes me with burning curiosity. Maybe She can't read my thoughts as well as She wants to... I reach into our bag. I slide the straps up my thighs, easily cinching them into place. I attach Her favorite phallus. The look of lust coming from Her now spurs my hands.

I glide my fingers up my hips. I trace the tattooed marks across my sternum. I caress and hold my C-cup breasts, a present I'm displaying for Her. I see Her lick Her lips. They draw me in.

My lips brush against Hers. My right hand reaches her neck sliding into her ponytail. I pull Her head firmly into mine. My lips dance with Hers. I allow my tongue to play as well, quickly finding a passage into Her mouth. My tongue wrestles with Hers, dominating Her mouth as my own.

My left-hand scratches down her back. I know my short nails won't cause permanent marks but will cause enough pain for Her to enjoy the moment. The moan from Her mouth into mine confirms my knowledge of Her pleasure.

I break from our kiss to gasp for breath, Her breathing is as labored as mine. She opens Her mouth to say something and I put my finger across Her lips to stop Her. I slide my finger down Her body as I reach down into our toy bag.

I return upright holding out her ball gag. Her smile as she leans Her head forward in acceptance melts my heart. She does not release control to anyone other than me, She is to strong willed to surrender to any other. My chest fills with pride at the knowledge of Her submission to me. I secure the gag around Her head and gently kiss her forehead.

She looks up into my eyes, and I can see Her love shining back at me. I can't resist another kiss, on her cheek this time.

My hands slide down from Her head tracing the curves of Her shoulders. I run my fingers over her breasts avoiding her nipples. My head fits perfectly into the crook if her neck as I nibble down Her throat. I know all Her treasured spots and bypass them as I lick and nibble my way down her chest.

I can feel Her hips gyrating on the bed pursuing enough friction for pleasure. I bite her sternum in warning and grasp Her hips. I feel her hands on my shoulders. Her fingers dancing onto my head.

My tongue circles Her left areola. I feel Her shudder in anticipation. I suck Her nipple into my mouth, biting hard enough to leave a mark. I hear Her muffled moan as I use my tongue to ease the pain. I nibble across her chest and lick my way around her right breast. As I reach Her nipple, I bite again eliciting another mumbled moan. Her legs wrap around my waist

My mouth travels to the underside of her breast sucking and nibbling. I bring my left hand up to play with her left side while I lavish the right. My fingers pinching and twisting to pull moans from her throat mumbling into her gag. Her hands on my head grasp my short hair.

I feel Her quiver as Her climax approaches. I work my mouth to her nipple. I realize as her legs around my hips tighten pulling my waist closer to her core what she had been endeavoring to achieve. I turn my hips slightly, denying her penetration.

I hear a mumbled grunt of frustration as Her grip in my hair tightens pulling on my head. I'm not sure if She is trying to pull my head up or bring it closer, as She tries to fight for control. I ignore the pull on my head. I nibble Her nipple in my mouth bringing her closer. Holding it with my teeth I pull my head back while flicking it with my tongue. My teeth scrape across Her skin as it's pulled from Her body.

I watch her body as she comes undone. I stroke her arms as Her vision focuses on me again. I see the pleading look in Her gaze. I can deny Her nothing. My fingers travel down her body. Her fingers in my hair begin massaging my scalp. As I know Her weaknesses, She knows mine just as well.

Another growl escapes my lips as she rubs my head. My fingers reach her pussy. I moan as I feel Her juices on my fingertips. I run my fingers between her slit. Testing Her self-lubrication is enough for entrance. Collecting some of Her nectar, my fingers retreat to my mouth as I lock my eyes with Hers. I suck my fingers into my mouth, savoring the taste of Her.

My other hand drops to my girl cock between my legs. She pulls Herself to the edge of the bed. When I finish cleaning my fingers, my wet fingers push Her upper body backwards down on the bed. I align myself with Her. I feel the pressure from the nub of my strap-on as I slowly push the head into Her.

I keep my eyes locked on Hers while Her pussy walls stretch to accommodate me. I use Her own juices as lubricant, as push and pull my hips, covering my girl cock with her essence. The yearning for more I see, fills me with bliss. I continue into Her until I fill Her completely.

I set a leisurely pace with my hips rocking. She easily picks up the rhythm I set, grinding Her hips back into mine. I feel Her hips venturing to pull back further and further to pick up the pace and pressure. I grab her hips. I cock my eyebrows, almost a dare as I continue the sensual movements prolonging both our enjoyment.

I can feel as Her muscles contract around my girl cock. I pull back so it's just the tip left inside. I begin thrusting harder and faster. I use her hips as an anchor for my pistoning. I feel my own orgasm building as I pursue Hers.

"MMM.. fuck.... Cum... ooh mmmm.. with... fuck... with me..." I think I was able to stutter.

A slight nod of her head is all I need. I slide my left hand across her waist. My fingers meeting her slit. I circle around her clit as I see a quiver run through Her body. I pinch it between my fingers. I pull back in time with my thrusting. I see Her eyes glaze over as I push her over the edge. My own body begins shaking as I let myself go.

It wasn't a hard orgasm for either of us. I slowly ease out of her and crawl onto the bed on top of Her. I remove the gag and kiss Her gently. I feel her fingers trace the ink bands on my upper arms. I flex my biceps, knowing her pussy will flex with my arms. My knowledge of her body is confirmed by the tightening of her grip on my arm muscles as a moan escapes Her lips.

I sit back on my knees as I assist her sliding fully onto the bed and roll her over. She instinctively grabs the gurney handle above Her head as She raises up on Her knees. As She spreads Her legs, I hear a gasp when her knee bumps one of the gurney straps. Her wide doe-like eyes meet mine.

I jump off the bed and with precision that can only come from experience I have the usable straps adjusted and secured around Her. Attaching Her to the bed with Her ass up, Her legs spread, Her head down, Her wrists bound to the handle. I crawl back up behind Her. One hand slowly slides up Her leg.

Smack. I couldn't stop my other hand from making contact with Her round ass. The sharp intake in Her breath released with a sigh sends excitement coursing through my veins.

My hand caresses Her ass moving between the split in her cheeks. Fingers edging her rear, stroking lower. Feeling the fresh release of Her nectar verifying the enjoyment of the pain. I line myself up with Her hole.

I force my way into Her, already having her juice lubricated on my girl cock. My hands tightly gripping Her hips, I assault Her meticulously.

The first small orgasm was unexpected as I hear Her scream into the mat.

Smack. The grunt as her breathing hitches spurs me on harder. The sound of my hips pounding into Her ass is music to my ears.

I reach out and bunch Her hair in my fist as I bend to penetrate Her more. The pull on Her head giving me leverage to stroke harder and harder, faster and faster.

I lose count of how many times I have pushed Her over the edge. My own body begins trembling again. I collapse on her back as my orgasm finally crashes through.

When I am able to catch my breath, I ease back and release Her from the straps. Once free She reaches out and pulls my head to Hers. The kiss She gives me fills my heart with Her love. I hold Her in my arms as she holds me. Are limbs entangled in the cramped space. I slowly drift to sleep to the sound of Her heartbeat.

****

Her lips on mine as I regain consciousness is the best feeling in the world. She strokes my head as I open my eyes. The beautiful smile in front of me sends a shiver coursing through my body.

"You need to get dressed sweetie; your rig will be back in ten minutes." She whispers into my ear. She untangles herself from me and retreats from the room slowly sashaying as she walks out, still without a stitch of clothing on.

She turns at the door to blow me a kiss. Abruptly, She turns around the corner and is gone.

The loss of Her presence triggers my movement. I get dressed in my uniform as quickly as possible while making sure I didn't miss anything. I repack our toy bag and set it on the bed.

I search the building for Her. She is nowhere to be found. No trace left anywhere. My cell phone dings with a notification as I resign, She has gone.

Sandy - pulling up now...

I silently load the gurney back into the rig and climb in with my bag. Storing it safely under my seat.

Back at the station, after changing and cleaning the gurney. I sigh in remembrance of Her naked body strapped down. I save the mental image in my head to pull up during a hard day at work...

I quickly use the shower room and change into my riding leathers. The ride home is full of longing to see Her. I pull into the garage. I adjust my jacket to show off just enough cleavage as I always do. I hold my helmet under one arm, and our bag in the other.

As I make my way to the front porch, I see Her standing there. My heart skips a beat. My eyes focus on the collar in Her hand. I can't stop the smile spreading across my face as I approach Her.

She reaches forward attaching Her collar around my neck, securing it with a heart-shaped padlock.

I look up into her eyes speaking from my heart, "I love you, Mistress."

She looks back at me replying, "I love you too, my pet."

I drop to my knees in front of Her. I reach out to her ankle as She lifts Her foot placing it on my thigh. I unlock the small heart-shaped padlock securing her anklet. I kiss her ankle as I place her collar securely in my leathers. Our routine continues one more switch. I look up to her eyes lovingly awaiting Her response...