The Menagerie Pt. 04: Female Dragon

Story Info
Mother's dragon needs to rut.
5.2k words
4.62
14.6k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains a very demanding woman, a horny dragon, human-to-beast transformation, breeding, and more. All characters are over 18, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. ©WednesdaysCoffin2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

Sneakered feet trudged along a path that meandered through the woods as Mother sat in the third tier of branches in a gigantic oak. In the distance, she could peek through the foliage and spy her drake waiting patiently for his reward. The dragon was being an utter bitch. When a dragon needs to rut, a dragon clearly needs to rut and that was the crux of the problem: her pet necessitated sexual release and few females would be able to accommodate such a beast.

The young jogger paused to trot in place, sipping from a water bottle as she ran in a tiny circle. Auburn curls bobbed around her head in a well-secured ponytail as she continued to move without ceasing. Her deliciously feminine figure was a perfect hourglass with full breasts that bounced inside her white sports bra, and thick thighs that cupped her luscious rump. Yes, now Mother understood the male obsession with what human's called yoga pants: they formed around the derriere like a glove of henesteform.

Mother admired the female, a stunning representation of her human gender, one who was cut from the cloth of Morvana's unduilleia. Considering, Mother allowed her tiny feet to swing through the autumn breeze. A human such as this would not be able to sate her pet's frantic needs, and to attempt such would only kill the pitiful being. She would have to consider beginning her project early if she chose to gift this female wings.

As droplets of spring water cascaded down between the jiggling globes atop the female's chest, Mother chewed on her bottom lip in an alarmingly human response to the visual stimulus. Still undecided and frustrated with her lack of certainty, Mother allowed her form to gracefully tumble from the branch and land in a whisper-soft flutter of white robes. All this and the female still shrieked, jumping back and raising her hands in defense.

"Do not fear," Mother cooed in her creamy alto as she held her dainty hands up in surrender. Her robes flowed around her voluptuous form in a breeze that radiated from within, and she pressed a sincere and welcoming smile to her supple, peach lips. "I am your Mother," she began as she paced around the female specimen. "With only the most flawless creatures earning their rightful place among my collection, my menagerie is the finest upon this ball of rusty soil. My pets are crafted of the most exquisite finery, exemplary representations of their individual species and prepared to breed more of my children. While I will not take you as a pet, child, I do require your servitude."

Large doe eyes of lavender widened as the female's lips pursed in confusion. Her movements ceased as she lowered her hands to her sides, her water bottle tucked into a belt accentuating her fertile hips. "I didn't get a lick of that," she frowned, shaking her head. "You're what?"

Mother took this opportunity to lean into the female's personal space, her aquiline nose hovering beside the human's slender neck as she inhaled slowly. Cucumber melon scented body wash fought to cloak the smell of juniper and the snows of Asparj that sat like a heady musk upon the skin: her womb was ripe and her health was strong, and this female might survive. "Lovely," she licked her top lip seductively but did not step back.

"Look," the female jammed fists onto her rounded hips and huffed. "I would appreciate it if you'd take a step back and let me pass. Whatever it is that you're selling, I'm not interested."

The guffaws of a Sinsifinch erupted from Mother's lips as she took a graceful step backward. Her pendulous breasts heaved with laughter as she shook her head slowly, her lush mane of white-blonde locks tumbling about her flawless form. "Oh, my sweet child, you misunderstand me. There is no choice for you," she smiled. Spotlighted by a ray of harsh sunshine that slashed through the canopy and alighted the dry, crunching leaves at her bare feet, Mother offered a sadistically sweet grin to her newest acquisition. "You have kept your body in excellent condition, and for this I thank you. Your spongy womb is ripe for a seeding and my pet is prepared to fulfill this need. But first, there must be some alterations or you are apt to suffer tremendously."

Mother snapped her fingers and the female's pupils dilated in horror. Suddenly, she stood in the center of an immense meadow, wild grasses tickling at her hips and a massive beast blocking out the sun. Easily over fifteen feet, the silver abomination glowed with a magical aura that formed a halo around its mammoth figure. Wings like that of a mythical creature folded around the monster, cradling it in an embrace of its own making, and ghastly black horns stood with pride atop its head.

It screeched and the sound went straight through the female, bowing her spine and sending a wave of nightmarish dread across her skin. Mother nodded to her pet. "Yes, she will do."

Staring up into a scaled snout adorned with lethal fangs, the human screamed to relay her panic. Mother laughed. "Oh female, you are quite ridiculous. He is a gorgeous example of his species, a robust male Hexellia draconica. Quite ready to breed and begin a new era for this Earth. Quit your melodramatic utterances before I cut out your tongue!"

Unable to move, the female stood like a trembling statue as she watched the breathtakingly unnatural woman pace in a languid circle around her. "Hmm, yes," Mother observed as she assessed her canvas. Stepping in front of the human, she raised her right hand and sprouted a three-inch talon from her middle finger, much like a switchblade. Smirking, she flicked her wrist and slashed at the female's sports bra. The offending garment tumbled to the ground, unleashing a pair of ample breasts tipped with thick brown nipples.

The beast clicked its tongue happily and Mother nodded in agreement. "Yes, pet, I quite enjoy her breasts, as well. They are full and womanly, but she will lose them in the transformation."

This made the creature emit a series of clicks and squeals, to which Mother pursed her lips in thought. "Perhaps. Perhaps I can keep her in the balance, somewhere between her pathetic humanity and the enlightened form of your species. But she might suffer for this during the breeding, pet, and I am not entirely certain that her frail body will be able to nourish your offspring."

The dragon responded in a slow series of yowls and grunts, chuffing and rubbing its snout across Mother's back. She grinned. "Then it shall be done, pet. We shall make you a breeder and we shall hope upon the stones of Feginx she is hearty enough to survive her destiny. Now, only Morvana may control the cards of Lisprie and alter such a fate for this human vessel."

Eyes still wide with terror as she could hear the entire conversation but understood none of it, the female shivered across the expanse of her curvaceous form. When the mysterious woman in robes flicked her wrist, she crumpled to the ground, tripping over her own limbs. At this, the dragon's red, serpentine tongue lashed out and licked up her face, and she could have sworn the beast was smiling.

"Stay down," Mother warned her in her sultry tone. "You may begin your transformation, little human female. May that Morvana sees fit in her benevolence to keep you alive and allows the offspring to survive your flimsy human womb. If such is to be a reality, so begins the evolution of this Earth."

A scream of agony was wrenched from the human as she rolled in the dirt, her breasts quivering as her body convulsed. Her petite hands pressed over her beautifully effeminate face as she howled and rolled onto her side. Like a jackhammer to her skull, a pain was vibrating through her bones as her mind buzzed with fright. Shaking hands palpated her cheeks as the skin boiled and rippled, and then an explosion detonated as her jaw detached with a wet snap. Unable to cry out, she nearly fainted at the suffering brought on by her nose crunching, something snapping her septum like a dragon would a twig.

Failing to grasp what was happening to her, the female sobbed pathetically and howled in fear as her nose began to spew a steady stream of blood. It rained down into the grass and dirt, splashing onto her chest and leaving a red film in its wake. Her gums too began to leak plasma and her lips tingled with a sudden and confusing numbness. The feeling of a thousand evil migraines filled the cavity of her cranium like a drum beat and her heart began to race to keep pace.

Disbelieving, she watched as the button of her nose reshaped itself into an awkward, flat edge and then began to travel away from her face; inching forward, it elongated at a languid rate, creeping away from her confused and frightened pupils. The pain was that of being stretched too tight, of bones turning into a stew of wax, melting and reforming themselves into something they were never meant to be. Damp fear cascaded from her ducts to coat the tearing flesh, a cooling respite from the incendiary suffering. When all movement ceased, the new protuberance sat at the center of her face, a bold and regal snout that dwarfed a pair of tiny, panic-stricken human eyes.

She attempted to scream and a massive red tongue unfurled like a scroll from her beak, flopping in the grass and wildflowers and allowing her to taste the scent of October. Her fingers appraised her alteration cautiously, and she spit out a series of sounds that might have doubled as a deflating balloon. Pale and drawn across the planes of her altered facade, the human fussed, rolling onto her back and flailing her hands in the air dramatically.

"Child, this is the least of your concerns," Mother admonished in a bored affect. "You will have to expect to make some concessions if you hope to take my pet." Gesturing to the colossal dragon, she drew the female's attention to the horrifying length that jutted from between his chunky thighs. A milky white fluid splashed down from the tip of the monstrous protrusion, enough to form a puddle at the creature's elephantine feet.

Realizing that she had to make a run for her life, the female scampered onto all fours. But her plans for flight were thwarted instantly as an electric shock overtook her muzzle and she watched her brilliantly white teeth rain down and roll into the detritus beneath. Trying to screech for help, she reared her head back and squeaked, offering up little more than the sound of an unamused lab rat and once again unrolling her forked tongue.

This did little to help her cause, and she trembled as she experienced the sensation of something skittering down her spine. Trying to glance over her shoulder, she failed to witness her beautiful curls rolling like tumbleweeds into the landscape. Shuddering as a chill affected her graceful neck, she remained on her hands and knees, breasts dangling beneath her quaking form.

Mother kneeled down beside the human vessel and purred. "Oh sweetness, I know. The pain is hard on your fragile humanity, yes. But you are destined for something much greater and my pet and I thank you for your sacrifice—but there is much more to come. Would you like Mother to ease your suffering, little one?"

The female nodded sadly, sniffling as the mystery woman sat in front of her and began to spread her snowy white thighs. Removing her flowing robes with the snap of a finger, she perched like a goddess, displaying the pink of her sex along with her weighty breasts. Peachy pink nipples stood painfully erect, sunning themselves in the day as the woman rolled and pinched them violently. "Come, female," she cooed softly. "Use your new tongue to caress my peaks and you will be rewarded."

On its own accord, the female's serpentine appendage snaked from her giant maw and lapped across an offered breast. Twirling around the erect nub and kneading the flesh caused a honey milk to leak from the wrinkled peak, bathing her in sweet relief. She made a noise that was near to a mewl as the pulsating heat that had overtaken her bones begin to abate, allowing her body to relish in a blissful state of numb. Like this, she continued to work each of the mysterious woman's nipples, harvesting their sweetness while delighting in the loss of suffering.

Pressing a finger to her clitoris, Mother purred. "You may taste my nethers," she informed the human as the female seemed to pant with sexual glee. "Push that muscle deep inside your Mother, my child. Let me feel the evidence of your evolution."

Feeling wonderfully moist between her own thighs, the female followed these demands and allowed her tongue to travel to Mother's weeping cunt. The taste was like nothing she had ever experienced before: thick chocolate syrup conjoined with cane sugar and cream, a sweetness so dense that it might drive a woman to obsession. She chuffed excitedly at the flavors enveloping her tongue, her own fingers traveling down between her thighs.

"Oh my little human," Mother cooed as she tossed her head backward and thrust her breasts forward. "Do not bring yourself just yet. You will want to save that for my pet and your session." Lowering her head to lock eyes with the female, she assessed the heady lust that sat in those lavender eyes. "Perhaps you should place yourself onto all fours like the bitch that you are. Let us see your wares."

Tongue still hungry for Mother's juice, the female did as she was directed and climbed to her hands and knees. Presenting her pink sex to the dragon who sat mesmerized behind her, she swayed her hips to a sensual beat as a hard nub began to shove outward from her tailbone. This brought a strong wave of stabbing pain to her lower back, and she emitted a series of yowls as she swayed her hips slowly back and forth. The suffering was unshakeable, and her whines grew in pitch as the nub began to expand into a lengthy but elegant tail.

When the tip folded itself into a perfect spade emblazoned a rich purple, Mother issued an amused bellow. "A purple dragoness." She addressed her pet with delight as the look of heat flared in his black eyes. "She will be exquisite, my love. No doubt you will breed your masterful race back from extinction with your strength and virility."

To the female, she turned with intrigue. "Perhaps we should embellish your physique a bit further, lest he split you in half."

At her words, the human tried once again to yell but only succeeded in crafting an eerily silent howl. As she lay in the dirt and grass quivering and quaking, her legs tore from their sockets as her middle began to expand. This agony was like nothing that had come before, a fireball that consumed her entire being and left her panting helplessly for breath. Sweat formed on her brow and began dripping into her eyes, her vision blurry with it and the unspeakable suffering.

Then the heat traveled inward, overtaking her womb. Where she had once sported a patch of auburn pubic curls, her body was now smooth and bare. Her hand traveled over the space to reach between her thighs, gripping her labia as the inferno built internally and spiraled outward to swallow her most sensitive region. There was no denying the information that her fingers telegraphed to her brain: her cunt was altering its shape. Her vulva swelled and her once petite labia spread their reach to cover her widened vaginal canal. Swollen and hungry for stimulation, her engorged clitoris stood proud and plump.

Pressing a curious and terrified finger into her depths, she could no longer feel the spongy walls of her womb. Two fingers proved just as fruitless, and it wasn't until she had worked four fingers inside herself that she finally began to experience the sensation of being penetrated. Entirely confused and still sexually frustrated, the female whimpered and began to circle her hips to signal that she wanted to be bred.

Mother grinned triumphantly. "Oh sweet human, just you wait. Now, there are just a few more touches that Mother would like to instill in your gorgeous new physique, and then I will ready your breeder. We want to present him with a flawless vessel, do we not?"

The female mewled as she rubbed her breasts through the grass, her tail waving luridly through the air. Her heat was challenged when she began to feel the sensation of her head being compressed inside a tremendous vice, her temples pressurized and beginning to make a horrible creaking sound. She tried to screech in agony as the pain returned to her skull, and a myriad of changes seemed to occur simultaneously. While her cranium rounded, her ears melted and disappeared, replaced by a knife slicing through the leathery hide of her temples.

The worst of this series of alterations, however, had to be the ax that was splitting twin holes into the top of her skull. She yowled for help from the male of her species, begged for an intervention as something thick and sharp began to stab its way out of her body. In fits and jerks, bone scraped against bone and she pressed the soft pads of her still human hands to her head, horrified at what she found. Not only was she completely bald, there were now two fat growths protruding from her form, twisted and gnarled pieces that reached toward the heavens.

"Horns, dear," Mother informed her. "No self-respecting dragoness can get by without a pair," she laughed. "And now you should prepare yourself for your wings."

These words touched a blowtorch to her shoulder blades and the twin flames burned her from the inside. She tried helplessly to screech as she fell forward, nearly crushing her snout. Flailing through an agonizing nightmare, she sobbed as her skin dilated and gave birth to a pair of bulky appendages attached to bone. Her tears trailed along the contours of her muzzle as she fought for breath, deprived of oxygen by the astronomic intensity of the pain. All she could do was lie helpless and teary-eyed as her wings began to emerge from the safety of her skin.

When the agony finally subsided, she tentatively flexed a muscle and something tickled along her spine and shoulders. A delicate breeze calmed her as she felt an injection of peace spread throughout her being. Climbing to her knees, she rested in the embrace of her wings, her tail wrapped protectively around her middle and rubbing a circular pattern over her navel.

Mother was standing over her, assessing the human-dragoness hybrid with a curious eye. Pressing a finger to her lips in thought, the stunning creature eventually spoke in her softest voice. "My sweet little human, you have done well for yourself. But there is one little aspect of your transformation that we have overlooked, and I feel that it is important to your aesthetic. Pointless though it may be, I will have my dragoness creation in scales, please."

The female giggled as the sensation of a million tiny fingers prodded her thick hide and spread, tickling and tapping as it moved in a billowing wave across the expanse of her form. Curious, she glanced at her hands and watched as a set of rich purple scales began to coat her humanity, cloaking it in a veil of the mystical. She imagined that these additions were bedazzling her entire body, turning her into something more draconic to appease the male of her species. Her eyes unfocused and then refocused as she watched the scales flow across her beak, and felt the softness overtake her baldness.

When the transformation was complete, Mother began to applaud. "Beautiful, my little human dragon. Just stunning. You are a regal beast of the deepest plum with a lavender undercarriage and the most devilish set of black horns. Your slender wings are the palest of lavender and they hang beautifully, framing your delicious posterior and accentuating its perfection." Gazing at her creation hungrily, Mother laughed. "Lest we not forget your seductive lavender breasts, which my pet has been admiring this entire time."

12