The Mermaid and the SEAL Pt. 02

Story Info
Sean tries to find Mira and she makes her move.
4.8k words
4.7
6.8k
12

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Mermaid and the SEAL

Chapter 3

Mira watched her dejected hunk strip out of his rebreather and haul all his gear ashore. Her heart pounded in her chest, thinking of what she was going to do. This was her chance and butterflies quivered in her stomach as she put her newly hatched plan into action.

She swam to a more isolated portion of the cove and in the shallows shed her tail and stretched her legs as she morphed into her womanly form. She swam naked to some rocks where she kept a couple of swimsuits hidden. She found a tiny blue, string bikini that had always created a stir among the males whenever she wore it on the beach.

She pulled on the bottom of the bikini that was little more than a thong. The strings set high on her hips, barely covering her womanly cleft and with a string between her ass cheeks that left her muscular cheeks completely bare. The top consisted of two miniscule triangles of fabric connected by strings around her back and neck. The triangles barely covered her nipples, leaving the rest of her breasts naked. Somehow leaving the bottom of her breast's nude seemed sexier than showing the tops of her breasts.

She smoothed her hands over her swimsuit and skin, knowing that the man she desired would go crazy with what he saw. The anticipation of his reaction sent quivers through her sexual core. She felt goosebumps travel down her arms and legs while her nipples hardened in eagerness. Between her legs she felt her womanly nectar swirling around her pussy and with an ache between her legs, her fingers dipped into her swimsuit to caress her expectant clitoris.

Mira shook herself out of her daydream and walked out of the hidden cove. The first man that saw her stopped and stared, as did every other man or woman she encountered. Even though all mermaids were used to being naked, the reactions of the humans gave her an exhibitionist thrill. She found that excited pleasure rippled through her every time she wore this miniscule bikini. She loved being the center of attention and this swimsuit showed off her athletic body perfectly.

She saw her hunk sitting dejected up close to the dunes. He was away from everyone else and actually looked sad. His sad look tugged at her heart. His intense stare into the sea was for her. She had seen the look in his eyes this morning and she knew that he had been trying to find her, hold her and make her his. She only wanted him to be happy and she walked towards him, but he never looked her way.

Mira stopped when she got close enough to observe him. His body looked like it had been chiselled out of granite with hardly an ounce of fat. Every muscle looked perfectly defined, but scars from hard living and war dotted his physique. His face was rugged, handsome but oddly beautiful. His hair was a short buzz cut and he had a two-day growth of beard. His stare into the ocean was deep and she sensed that he was always intense and focused. She wanted that focus and concentration on her, and she knew he was very different from any other man she had met.

She realized that his dedicated concentration could give her the kind of passion she always craved, but there could be another side. That kind of emphasis could also be controlling and domineering, but somehow, she didn't sense that in him. She had seen him be very respectful to all the ocean creatures and had made sure not to disturb anything. Having his focused passion aimed at her sent erotic chills through her. The thought of those large hands gently coaxing passion from her gave her a rush of excitement. She knew that she wanted to seduce him and focus his passion on her.

Mira had never seduced anyone and if truth be known, no man had ever touched her in a sexual way. She was excited to give seduction a try, but she was also scared that he might reject her. From the moment their eyes locked on each other she knew this was the man she loved and something in his eyes told her that he loved her too. Not only had she fallen for him, but she also wanted him to fulfil all her sexual fantasies, so she had to give it a try. She knew this was her best chance, so she boldly walked over and sat next to him with their legs touching.

As the gears in Sean's head were turning, trying to find a plan to locate the mermaid, a petite, gorgeous girl in a miniscule blue string bikini sat down next to him in the sand. His eyes travelled over her incredibly muscular, yet beautiful legs, up to her slim hips and tight ass mostly uncovered by the bikini bottom. Her athletically ripped stomach was surrounded by an impossibly small waist. His eyes travelled upward over her protruding ribs to her fully spectacular gravity-defying breasts with only her nipples really covered by her bikini top.

Her neck was regal, leading to her heart shaped face and very kissable lips topped by a noble nose. Then he met her eyes, and he knew. His mouth fell open and he was about to shout out loud when she put her finger across his lips, silencing him. Their eyes connected just as they had underwater, seeming to search for each other's soul through their eyes. The love they felt for each other was transmitted through their eyes with the passionate heat between them building. They both knew they were meant for each other.

A mischievous smile curled the corners of her mouth and needy desire sparkled in her eyes. Sean knew at that second that this was the woman he had longed for all his life. Her face glowed with love, passion and sincerity. Her lips were hard to resist kissing, while the glow on her face told him that that she wanted him to make love to her, but he had to start with a loving kiss.

Sean twisted, bent down as his lips gently moved towards hers. He stopped inches away and stared into her eyes where a challenge stirred. She tilted her head, giving him easy access to her breathlessly opened lips, while her eyes dared him to kiss her. Their lips softly came together, but when the sparks flew after the first touch, their gentle kiss turned hungry and eager. Sean pulled Mira into his arms as his tongue parted her lips seeking to find the love he saw in her eyes.

Their hunger intensified as their tongues battled for dominance. Only when Sean ran out of air did their lips part, but only long enough to gaze in each other's eyes, again. The desire, craving and longing drew them back together into a voracious kiss that left their heads spinning. He cradled her petite form in his arms as he broke the kiss. He ran his lips over the soft skin of her neck and when he reached her ears he whispered, "I'm Sean!"

Mira let her head loll back giving him more of her neck to nuzzle. Shivers of lust and desire created goosebumps as she softly moaned, "I'm Mira and from now on I belong to you!"

Sean picked her up in his arms and sat her in his lap. The swimsuit was so tiny she was practically naked in his arms and his hands couldn't resist caressing her satiny skin stretched over her taut figure. She was a dream come true, everything he ever imagined was now in his arms and he couldn't stop stroking her magnificent shape.

Mira was in awe as he gently picked her up and sat her in his lap. His thick beefy arms pulled her against his massive chest. She felt tiny, but safe and protected in his arms. The constant stroking of her virtually nude physique filled her with a building desire. She knew he could see the smouldering longing in her eyes, and she felt his massive penis thickening and hardening against her bottom. As his hands slid over her ribs and engulfed her breasts, she whimpered and thrust her nipples into his large rough hands. She almost swooned as his fingers plucked at her nipples.

She reached up and hungrily pulled his mouth to hers. Their lips fused together as their tongues battled each other for dominance. Mira rubbed her hard engorged nipples against his chest, and she felt his hands respond in more aggressive caresses. He growled aggressively as his mouth trailed down her neck and her breath gasped with little moans of her own.

As if he suddenly realized where they were his lips pulled away from her, but his eyes never left hers. He took a couple of deep breaths, trying to calm himself, but his hands never stopped his insistent caresses. This was not the place to make love to this incredible creature, but the hunger in her eyes was only matched by his desire. Despite his craving to make love to her, he knew he needed to cool things down. He looked at her with a hot burning gaze and said, "So, you can speak English."

Mira had a hard time getting her desire under control. She took a cleansing breath and noticed that her nipples were tenting her tiny bikini top, uncovering some of her areolas. She saw his eyes roaming greedily over her virtually naked form and she was suddenly glad he had asked her a question that could calm their libidos rush. "Yes, in school we are taught the top four earth languages: English, Spanish, Mandarin and Hindi, plus the Mer language."

He gave her a gentle peck on the lips and whispered, "I'm sorry about being so aggressive, but when our eyes first met I knew I wanted you. I saw my dream girl and when our eyes met, I just knew you were the one. Even now I find it hard to stop kissing and touching you. If you don't mind me saying so, I want to slowly kiss every inch of your delectable body and make love to you over and over."

Mira felt shivers of desire course through her body. His words were like an aphrodisiac that fueled the carnal bonfire inside her. More than anything she wanted him to do exactly what he said he wanted to do. She ran her fingers through his downy chest hair and kissed his chest. She softly whimpered, "I know how you feel, and I've been having dreams about you ever since we first saw each other. I've never been kissed the way you kiss me and I'm on fire for more. My dreams were of you doing just exactly what you said you would do."

Sean looked deeply into her eyes, saw love and an aching passion, longing to be set free. This was going way too fast, but as he ogled her body, he knew she was desperate for him to take her. Her eyes told him the same thing, she wanted him to make her his woman. Her breaths were coming in excited gasps, her nipples were hard and pushing her bikini top to the side uncovering much of her breasts. The bottom panel of her bikini had turned a darker shade of blue because it was soaked with her feminine nectar.

With his mind made up, his left hand slid up her back and pushed her tempting mouth onto his. He nibbled softly on her pouting lips, caressing her with his tongue. While his hand was guiding her head, it dipped and deftly untied the string to her bikini top. While his lips and tongue poured passion into her mouth and sucked the air from her lungs, his right hand swept her top from her breasts. He engulfed her breasts with his hand and rolled the nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Mira whimpered and moaned into his mouth as she arched her back into his electrifying fingers. Never had anyone kissed or touched her like this and she desperately wanted more. He was taking control and giving her the dream she hungered for. Her body felt free for the first time in her life, and she longed for so much more. Mira arched her back as far as she could, breaking their kiss, but feeding more of her breasts into his hand.

As she bowed her back, Sean's lips travelled down her neck feeling the vibrations of her moans on his tongue. He opened his mouth and engulfed her throat like a lion taking down prey, but his aggressive move was softened as his mouth seductively sucked, nibbled and teased her sensitive neck. He felt her blood pounding through her veins with her mews, keens and wails vibrating on his lips. Mira's desire exploded into a raging wildfire the likes of which she had never felt before. Her whimpers were punctuated with heaving breaths that lifted her chest into the hand that was mauling her breasts,

His left hand that was holding her dipped a little, laying her back, so his lips could travel down her chest until his mouth engulfed one of her breasts. Her pale pink nipples were engorged, hard and pleading for more stimulation. As his lips teased her sensitive and engorged nipples, Mira couldn't breathe with the fiery passionate thirst controlling her body. Her mind went blank, and she couldn't think, only feel the music his fingers and lips conducted on her impassioned form.

While his mouth was busy on her neck and breasts, his right hand abandoned her breast and seductively drifted down her muscled stomach. His fingers slid beneath the bottom of her bikini softly caressing her distended clit. Mira couldn't believe that the passion coursing through her body could get more intense, but it did. She felt as if her body was building up to an epic explosion. Never had she felt like this, not even close, even attempts at masturbation were not even close.

As Sean's lips switched to her other sensitive nipple, his large, thick finger easily penetrated her drenched pussy. Mira gasped, "Oh my God" and heaved a huge passionate breath as her head lolled back in exquisite bliss. His finger was thick and long, it stretched her never used pussy deliciously. Sean was the first man to ever touch her like this and from that moment she wanted more, she wanted all of him inside her.

Sean's finger lightly caressed her G-Spot and then moved to caress her clitoris. He began a rhythm that sent a wild fiery bliss rampaging through her sexual core and her hips hunched to get more. Mira felt the passionate explosion inside her building beyond what she could tolerate, but when she got close, he stopped caressing her and she was left hanging over her orgasmic abyss. After she calmed in a couple of seconds, he would start his maddening caresses again only to stop again when she was close. Mira felt her mind swirling in an erotic fog that only got more intense with his fingers playing with her clit.

She was going insane with the need to climax with her body twitching and quivering in desperate need. His left hand that was still holding her, lifted her and his mouth let go of her breast long enough to whisper, "Are you ready to cum my beautiful mermaid?"

In a breathless voice full of desperate craving Mira whimpered, "Please, oh God Please... Yes, Please Yes."

Sean's finger and thumb pinched and held her clit, rubbing it back and forth. For Mira time stood still as her eyes couldn't see, her mind exploded in a blissful firework display and the rest of her froze in a strained erotic arch. Her orgasm was the nuclear explosion she knew was coming, but even her most fantastical dreams didn't come close to the reality of the rapture coursing through her body.

After a few seconds that seemed like minutes, Mira's body turned spastic in her release. Her legs trembled wildly, her arms flailed exuberantly, and her belly knotted, catapulting her forward into Sean's chest. When her breath finally came back, she screamed her release and then consumed by overwhelming joy, love and bliss she began to cry.

Nothing, not even her most vivid dreams had been anywhere close to this, and they still hadn't made love. He had given her the most incredible physical experience of her life, with no thought about himself. He gave her the loving passionate bliss that she longed for. Unlike most of the males she encountered, he seemed selfless, and his excitement was giving her the most loving and breathtaking event of her life.

She grabbed a hold of him and began to cry a catharsis while buried in his chest hair. He wrapped his arms around her, held her tight as her body calmed and her eyes purged the last three years of hopeless romances. Sean whispered in her ear, "Everything is okay Baby. Let me take you somewhere to get something to eat and we can talk."

Mira squirmed in his lap feeling his chest hair tease her nipples and feeling his massive cock pressed against her butt. She shivered as she thought about his cock. If his finger had felt so big inside her, could his monstrous cock even fit inside her? Mira shivered thinking about him making love to her and she wanted nothing more than to have him inside her. She kissed him on the neck and whispered, "You took me to a Nirvana I never dreamed of. You're still hard, and I know you want me, so what about you?"

He kissed her forehead and gently whispered, "There will be time for us later. Because you're my dream come true and I'm never letting you go.

Chapter 4

Sean stood with Mira still in his arms and she realized the strength and power contained in his massive body. He gently put her on her feet and helped her straighten her bikini. She smiled as he lingered over his task, seeming to never want to stop touching her and she didn't want him to stop either. Mira twisted and turned giving Sean more places to caress as she rubbed her sensitive skin against his hands.

Mira couldn't resist giving him a little grief. She pulled his head down to hers and after she gave him a gentle kiss, she chortled, "So, are we going to talk and get something to eat, or stand here with you caressing me?" As his fingers stopped roaming, she whispered excitedly, "I want you to always touch me and never stop caressing me like that."

Sean blushed and withdrew his wandering fingers. He wanted nothing more than to continue touching and caressing this magnificent creature. He had fallen hard for her and wanted to inspire the passion he had seen inside her. Mira immediately grabbed his hand and wrapped his huge arm around her waist, and she was embraced by this fantastic man. She began to lead him towards the bistro on the bluff.

The mermaid paradox be damned. The fear of humans she had learned left her, and her urge to have this man make love to her was a longing she desperately craved. Mira wanted him and just the little orgasm he had given her a minute ago, had been mind-blowing. Feeling his thick beefy arm wrapped around her sent chills through her scintillating form. Mira didn't really want to eat, but instead wanted to feel his fingers, lips and even cock creating unimagined bliss inside her.

Still, she tucked in underneath his arm perfectly and she felt safe, loved and secure. As they walked through the sand, she felt the whole world fade away and there was only her big hulking lover. The electricity that continued to sizzle between them crackled everywhere their skin touched.

She looked up over his massive chest and saw his gentle, loving eyes watching her and felt a doting, impassioned wave washing over her. She stared into his eyes and knew he would protect her with his very life. The affection in his eyes was clear. She had found the man for her; she had found her mate.

Sean felt this pixie-like girl snuggling into his side and holding him. Her warm body kissed his skin with a wild fervor that he had never felt before. His mind spun in a kaleidoscope of emotions and feelings that he was unaccustomed to, but he knew he would never give her up. When she met his eyes, his heart leapt in his chest and for the first time in his life he knew what love really was.

They reached the steps to the bistro on the bluff and Sean lifted Mira into his arms before he began to climb the steps. Since both were in swimsuits, they were regulated to the deck overlooking the ocean and that was fine with them. They sat side by side with their skin touching and their eyes still searching each other's for the passionate love they both felt.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12