The Mermaid and the SEAL Pt. 03

Story Info
Love blossoms in a night of passion.
5.2k words
4.72
6.2k
9

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Mermaid and the SEAL

Chapter 5

They walked into his cottage together, hand in hand. Sean stood awkwardly staring into those captivating eyes that he never wanted to let go. He bashfully turned to the kitchen and retrieved a glass for some water. Then he felt two very soft arms snake around his middle and her tiny body pressed against his back.

He quickly twisted in her grasp, pulled her tight against his chest, and kissed the top of her head. He felt her shoulders heaving and felt his chest getting wet. He felt her shoulders heaving as she cried. He sat in the chair, pulled her into his lap and asked, "What's wrong my love?"

"Nothing is wrong and for the first time in my life, some things are starting to make sense. The first time I saw you I felt you in my heart, and I knew we would be together." She looked at him with tears still swimming in her eyes, wrapped her arms around his, snuggled her face into the crook of his neck and then whispered, "I love you so very much and I want you desperately, but I don't know how."

Sean crushed her in his arms and felt a deep ache in his heart with his love for Mira. "Like you, I was drawn to you the first time I saw you in the cove and I fought with my feelings for you, thinking it was just because you're so beautiful and exotic. Every time we touched and kissed, I felt you deep in my heart. I fought it and I've been miserable every second away from you. I love you Mira and I promise from this point forward that we will never be a part. You will know what it's like to have somebody love you with everything I am," Sean whispered passionately into her ear.

Mira felt chills go up her body with Sean's profession of love, and she realized the true power and depth of his love for her. She looked up at him and felt her heart jump in her chest as she looked at the man, she knew she was going to spend her life with. She kissed him gently on the lips and whispered, "Take me to bed and make me a complete woman, make me your woman and show me the power of our love."

Sean slid his arms underneath Mira's legs and back and stood with her in his arms as he carried her back to the bedroom. He stood her on her feet, and she looked at him expectantly as he undid her tiny bikini top, watching as it floated to the floor. He untied the sides of her bikini bottom and stripped it from her. As she stood there naked, her eyes were pleading with him to take her, ravish her, take her and make her his.

Sean scooped her up in his arms and laid her in the middle of the bed, their eyes never leaving one another. Sean gently leaned down, softly kissed her lips and when he pulled back from the kiss, he saw flames of passion in her eyes as she whispered, "Take me in your bed, ravish me and make me feel the power of your love, just like in my dreams."

Sean looked at her and whispered, "I'll be right back." Sean ran to the garage to make sure the house was locked; everything was secure and then he ran back into the bedroom. As he came to the door, he stopped, stunned speechless in awe of the vision presented to him. Mira had her arms stretched above her head, and with her hair spread beneath her head she was so beautiful it took his breath away. Her face had an angelic glow as she looked at him with loving expectation as she was stretched perfectly on the bed, defining every part of her sinfully delicious body.

With her arms above her head, her chest was pulled back, serving up and presenting her perfect breasts with their thrusting and engorged nipples. With her chest pulled back, her taut muscled belly was shrunken, leaving a large valley between her hips, leading to the offering of her mouth-watering pussy. Her muscular legs only seemed to draw attention to the swollen, tender and juicy pussy lips that seemed to be in a permanent pout.

Sean slowly walked to the bed and sat carefully, looking into her eyes and said, "My God Baby, do you even realize how incredibly stunning and beautiful you are?" Mira shivered as Sean lightly trailed his hand up her belly and across her breasts, finally cupping her face and then he leaned over and gave her nipple a little lick before he passionately whispered, "I'm going to have to spend the rest of my life savoring this incredible gift that you're offering me. My God Baby, I love you so much."

As Sean looked over at Mira, he could see tears in her eyes. However, they were tears of happiness and joy when she took her hands from over her head and held them out to him and said, "Please... I've waited all my life for you... Please... I want to be yours."

Sean leaned over, nibbled on Mira's bottom lip, and said, "You are mine and you will always be mine."

As Sean started to pull back from her lips, Mira lunged her head forward and captured his lips, proceeding to devour them in a soul searing kiss. As they both poured their love into each other's mouths, Sean slid his hand down her taut silky body, slid his thick finger through her swollen pussy lips and into her slick tight pussy. Mira's whole body quivered with her back arching off the bed as she broke the kiss and threw her head back, moaning lustily, "Oh God, Oh God Sean."

Sean moved down to her nipple and sucked it into his mouth. As his finger began to slide in and out of her swollen slot, he began to suck and nibble on her thrusting nipple. Mira's whole body was trembling with the dual assault, and she was gasping for breath as she felt Sean's passion taking control of her body. Then suddenly he was gone. Mira swiveled her lust clouded eyes towards Sean to see what happened and saw him madly stripping off his swimsuit.

This was the first look Mira had of the man she had fallen in love with. Her mouth watered at the broad chiseled chest and abs that had already been revealed. As he quickly stripped his swimsuit, she gasped out loud at the size and beauty of his cock. She had never seen a real cock before, only in pictures, but his was hard, straight and to her eye seemed very large. She worried about whether she could take all of it, but at the same time it was beautifully straight, hard and muscled with the large veins strengthening its beauty.

Sean lay down beside her, started kissing Mira's face lovingly, but then his hunger took over. His lips moved to her neck and ears beginning to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her, leaving little nips and suckling bruises over her neck. Then those voracious lips moved to her breasts where his hunger increased becoming more aggressive. Mira began to tremble and shake as she felt his love and passion for her escalate, driving her passion before her, leaving little nip and suck marks all over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged and distended, begging for more and her back was arched, pleading for his love to sweep her away.

Mira felt him pour his love and passion into her as Sean hungrily ravaged her taut body that was beseeching him for more and more. As Sean bit down on her nipple, Mira started trembling and she felt her orgasm claim her. All this did was fuel his hunger as Sean aggressively moved to her other breast and started driving her cum higher as Mira started screaming her completion.

"OH MY GOD SEAN, OH MY GOD... TAKE ME, TAKE ME... OH GOD SEAN."

As Sean lips started leaving love marks all over the bottom of her breasts and her taut belly, one of his hands stayed behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts while his other hand slid two fingers deep inside her and began to devastate her pussy. His love for this incredible woman was driving him mad and Sean felt like he had to show her the depth of his love. Mira never expected the see this out-of-control passion as Sean's love for her boiled over. He felt like he had to prove his deep love and commitment to this spectacular woman. Sean became obsessed with taking and claiming his woman with all the love in him.

Her whole body was bowed in hard cramping climaxes as they piled on top of each other. His mouth moved lower and as Sean claimed her clit, Mira's body tried to jump to the stars as her whole body exploded in an earth-shattering cum. Every muscle in her body clinched in orgasmic rapture and as Sean continued his assault on her clit and pussy, he felt all of her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more. Her cums continued and she wasn't coming down as her orgasms kept battering her on a sea of bliss.

Sean couldn't stop. He was in a feeding frenzy and Mira was on the receiving end, immediately blasting into an even higher level of orgasm. Sean continued to pour all of his unrelenting love into her pussy, forcing her to cum, with her body racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Mira's screams of passion broke through his unrelenting passion, and he looked up at his beautiful Mira and the devastation he had wrought brought him to his senses.

Mira looked exhausted and all her muscles were spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looked like she had been in a muscle building competition with every muscle pumped and popping against her skin. Her stomach muscles were taut and cramped from the hard unrelenting orgasms with her skin marred with his nips and bites glistening with perspiration.

Sean looked at the woman he loved, the wreckage on her that he had wrought and then he shouted, "Oh my God Baby, what have I done?" Sean quickly climbed off of her and began to lift her from the bed as she shouted shaking, her teeth chattering.

"NO... DON'T STOP... IN ME... TAKE ME... INSIDE ME... DON'T EVERY STOP."

Sean looked into those love filled eyes pleading with him that she wanted this; no, she needed this is as much as he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, Sean slid back between her legs and started feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. She was incredibly tight as he started feeding his cock into her. She first had a look of pain on her face as she felt him stretching her, but as he popped through her inner lips, the look of bliss covered her face.

Mira had never imagined that his huge cock could fit inside her, and the initial stretching was painful, but once the head of his cock broke through her outer lips most of the pain ended. Now there was only bliss as his cock caressed her G-spot. Her pussy was stretched so wide that her clit was being stroked with every movement. Her entire body trembled with the ecstasy being poured into her and her arms and legs wrapped around him, pulling and demanding more.

Sean slowly began going deeper and deeper into her petite body and Mira felt as though they were now one... One love, one body and one desire. The deeper he went the more she wanted until she felt his cock bottom out against her cervix. At the same time, his body crushed her clit between them, and an ecstasy lightning bolt struck her impassioned form. She quivered on the verge of an orgasm that rippled through her.

Sean kept rocking in and out slowly, feeding more and more of his cock into her tight clasping pussy. Mira's head was thrashing back and forth with her chest heaving as she was gasping and her mouth opening and closing in silent declarations of the rapture filling her body. As his cock nudged against her cervix, he felt Mira's body trembling with her stomach knotting and her legs started shaking as a minor orgasm rushed through her.

Sean stayed still while she got used to this large cock embedded inside her. He also stayed still to try and get his orgasm under control. It felt like his cock was being squeezed by satin vise and with her spasming pussy rippling up and down his cock. He was gritting his teeth to keep from coming inside her. He looked at her eyes and he could see tears flowing. He became concerned that he had hurt her, so he asked, "Are you okay Baby, did I hurt you?"

In a quivering voice she whispered, "I've never felt anything so exquisitely wonderful before. You're inside me and you stretched and filled me and made me your woman. I've never felt anything so excruciatingly perfect, and I feel more beauty and more love than I have ever felt. Oh God. Sean, keep making love to me and never stop."

Sean started pulling slowly back to her pussy lips and then back down, bumping her cervix, Mira started moaning, saying his name and trying to express the bliss she was feeling. When he sped up and slammed against her cervix, Mira's body pulled up off the bed and she succumbed to a mind-numbing orgasm. Sean flicked her clit with his finger as her body spasmed in response; he leaned down kissing her neck. He felt her pulse drumming against his lips as he continued to slam his cock in and out of her clasping pussy.

Mira moaned loudly between her chattering teeth as her quivering body lifted off the bed, reaching for more of his cock. Sean looked into those loving eyes, begging him to take her and he felt his heart overflow with love again. He kept pounding into Mira, her trembling body wrapped around his and her legs folded around his waist, pulling him deeper.

Sean loved this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. Sean began to pound into Mira and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Mira screamed as her orgasms were once again controlling her body.

"GOD SEAN, OH GOD, OH GOD... I LOVE YOU SO... TAKE ME I'M YOURS... OH GOD... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Mira completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her body like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As Sean continued claiming the love of his life with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her, "I love you Mira, God how I love you. You've filled my heart with love. Oh God, how I love you!"

Twice Sean thought he saw Mira's eyes roll to the back her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As Sean was whispering into her ears, he could see Mira's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive orgasms had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

Sean felt his cum boiling to the surface and arched his back, buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of cum against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. Sean looked down and Mira eyes had a glazed far away stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As Sean started trying to pull out of her he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her before he pulled her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

Sean held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His love for her just overwhelmed him. As she lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what Sean had done to her, for the first time in his life Sean felt tears in his eyes. This tiny, beautiful woman had given him everything and never asked for anything in return and Sean had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As Sean caressed her face, his tears splashed on her cheek. He leaned down to kiss the tears away and more tears fell and rolled into her mouth. Sean followed the tears into her mouth and began to gently kiss her pouty sensuous lips.

As he was kissing her Sean felt her arms wrap around his neck and she was pulling him into a deeper kiss. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering, and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered, "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

Sean pulled the duvet over them and pulled Mira's back tight against his chest and they spooned together. However, with Sean's large size and Mira's diminutive body, it is more accurate to say that Sean cocooned Mira into his body. As he felt her snuggle into his embrace Sean felt complete, filled with love for Mira and he felt contented and at peace.

Mira felt much the same way. She was surrounded by a huge hulking man that loved her with all his heart. As he pulled her into his arms she was enveloped by his love and his passion for her. For the first time in her life, she felt truly and completely loved. This was her dream, to have a strong man love her totally, to protect her from all the bad in this world and she felt secure as well as contented.

As Sean woke, he was feeling content and lazy, but he had this weight on his chest. After he'd managed to pry his eyes open, he came face to face with an aquamarine eyed angel smiling at him. Mira had her arms locked together, creating a pillow on his chest for her face to stare at him. Her face had the radiant glow that only a woman in love could have and her smile outshone the sun. He felt his heart jump in his chest as he looked at this goddess smiling at him.

With awe in his voice, Sean said, "My God Mira, you look incredibly beautiful in the morning. Come over here and let me kiss you."

Mira crawled over his chest until her lips were almost touching his and then she said, "Yes, my one and only love."

Their lips merged in a soft and loving kiss that lingered until Sean needed to breath and when their lips separated, Mira laid her head on Sean's chest and stared at him lovingly. Finally, she said, "I have a pretty vivid and wild imagination. I've had dreams of what it would be like for you to make love to me, but nothing prepared me for last night. You filled me completely and when I was stuffed full of your cock, I felt complete. I became your woman last night and I never want to be apart from you. I know where I belong, where home is and it's in your arms."

"Sean, I'm so in love with you that this smile may never leave my face. The love, the ecstasy, the euphoria and the bliss last night transported me to heaven, and I had no idea that a paradise like that existed. With my parents dying so early in my life I've never felt like I belonged, but now I feel like I have a home. Here in your arms, I feel safe, content, loved and I'm home where I belong," she lovingly whispered.

"My whole life nothing has felt as perfect as when I realize how much I love you." She pulled herself tighter into his arms and passionately whispered, "I love you; I love you, I love you Sean. Right now, I'm so wet thinking of you and I want you to take me and make love to me again, but I'm so sore I can barely move," she concluded.

Sean grabbed Mira and rolled over on top of her and as she looked up at her man, she shivered as she felt his powerful body and then his love and passion pouring into her. She could also feel his hard cock nudging her sore pussy lips. He possessively kissed her and began to nibble on her ears in a gesture of love, trust and complete surrender. She tilted her head back and presented her neck for his ravishment. This gesture was not lost on Sean. In its most primal, presenting your neck is the most incredible act of love, trust and supplication. With a growl, Sean accepted her offer and his lips took possession of her throat.

When Sean growled and began licking and nibbling on her neck, Mira shivered and felt her whole-body tingle with goose bumps popping all over her. Nothing in her life ever felt so perfect and so right as when she gave herself to him. As Sean took possession, her heart soared with love and ecstasy; she knew this is where she belonged.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12