The Mermaid Wished For Legs...

Info
A mermaid is overwhelmed by the pleasures of her human body.
132 words
4.67
6.7k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benji2049
Benji2049
172 Followers

After saving a human prince from a shipwreck, a young mermaid falls hopelessly in love. Or so she thinks. She offers a trade to the evil sea witch: She'll give up her tongue in exchange for human form. But the sea witch warns her that the transformation will drive her mad. The mermaid cares not. However, once she arrives on the surface, the sensations of her new sex quickly overwhelm her. The former mermaid becomes desperate for someone, anyone, to quell this new ache between her legs...

All sounds in this audio were taken from CC0 and royalty-free sources on Freesound and MuseHub. Additional SFX were provided by JustForMeAudio and @PointyAux.

All characters portrayed in this story are 18+. This audio was recorded by an adult and was made for adults only.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Benji2049
Benji2049
Benji2049
172 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My god this was hot

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As the other commenters said already… Your storytelling, your voice, the beautiful descriptive vocabulary you choose… You really are my favourite artist on this site. I love how much thought and time you put into all of your audios and I’m glad you go for quality over quantity. I would totally read a full book of yours if you ever decide to publish!

~Raven from Germany

JcyPeachJcyPeach3 months ago

I'm new to this site, but I must say...finding artists like you bring me back again & again. I haven't been sure about some of the titles... not always my interest or kink, I guess. But, I've enjoyed each & every one. Tremendous descriptive skills, and I'll not look at another fairy tale the same way again. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I'd love to have you as my personal story teller...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I truly loved the way you set all of this. Got me interested through out the whole story. Thank you!!!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Hypnotic Fantasy: The Party A hypnotic fantasy involving a neighbor, and a party...in Audio
Fuck The Police [Script Fill] [M4F] You've become very fond of the male officer you see oftenin Audio
A Gift for Angel My first audio, inspired by angeloftemptation.in Audio
Love, Texas Style 01 A lonely, wealthy widower... finally, moves on.in Novels and Novellas
Taking You After a bad day at work, I get you off.in Audio
More Stories