The Merrow and the Rope Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassandra clenched her skirts in her hand and drove her fingernails into the fabric of his coat under her. Her clit felt almost pierced, the cold air on her heat whisking her sensitivity wild. Her lips parted and spoke a command that sent tremors through them both. "Eat."

Jacob fell like a sack of stones. He plunged forward and dove like a pike to her vulva.

The moment his mouth first touched her seemed to last for hours, washing her in waves of unmatched pleasure. The softness of his lips was overwhelmingly sweet. Then his tongue wormed through her folds and she was undone.

She cried out, the sound ricocheting off the stone and pinging into the depths of the cliff. She gripped the coat under her with one hand, with the other she grasped his hair and pulled him in. His moan reverberated through her. His tongue answered her urgency with zeal. He lapped and licked and swirled and ploughed, exploring her every swell and crevice, covering her with the thoroughness with which she'd bound him. She moaned and gasped and drove her hips in a coursing rhythm, fucking his mouth harder, pulling herself in by his hair. Her thighs spread wider, her hips tilting up. He licked her seam. She writhed and laughed, frenzied giggles and panting skipping out of her. Her nipples stung. Her belly became a furnace. He poured his adoration over her, like he was layering icing on a currant cake. She gazed down his back, bent over on his knees, as if at prayer. His shoulder blades flexed, his spine undulated, warping the rope and worrying his pale skin with the cherry stains of the biting weave. His wrists fidgeted, his hands clawing at his bonds. He drenched her vulva, churned the tender flesh like butter. His slurping and moaning mingled with the sounds of the sea, while the spice of sex leaked into the clean, heady, salt air.

The pleasure rose and rose, gushing over her, swelling inside her, until she thought she might burst. Her legs shook, her skin sparked, her heart danced. His tongue flowed over her like jets of undertow, carrying her away. She rushed to the brink. His eyes and his kiss and his cock flashed behind her eyes.

"I need to fuck you." The words fired out of her like a cannon.

She saw his back go jagged with tension. His mouth stilled. He kissed her clit deeply once more, pulling a long moan from her. He slowly raised back onto his knees. His eyes were glassy and bright, his hair was a tangle, his mouth hung open, his lips glossy and puckered and flushed. His chest bellowed for breath. Her cunt clenched, as if clasping him inside her already. She wanted to ride him. He was such a stunning prize.

"I need to fuck you," she repeated, lower and more commanding.

He nodded, his pupils blown, his shoulders trembling. The shadows from his restless body and split britches welled around his cock, drawing her eye to the dark, straining tip. She rolled forward and mounted his lap, the scent of his sweat and her own arousal hitting her and making her high. She worked his cock a little, as she guided him to her seam. He shivered and hissed, as she massaged herself open with his head. A fierce ache gripped her abdomen.

She sank onto his cock.

Ruinous pleasure.

The pair howled to the moon and pressed together, flesh to flesh, gasping into each other's necks and shaking apart at the incredible relief of this deepest, purest sin, after too many virtuous years. They braided together like tendrils of rope in Cassandra's hands. Her thighs clamped him, her core held him. They melted into a slow, devoted kiss.

They were still kissing, as they began to move. Carefully at first, finding a rhythm. The sea rolled in and out. They rose and fell. The sea rolled. They rose. The sea swished. They fell.

Jacob's cock drove deep. His hips twisted, stirring the pleasure inside her and pushing out in tumbling waves through her body. She hugged his shoulders, dropped her head back, and let her eyes blur. She rolled into the sensation with another echoing roll of the sea.

"Jake..."

Jacob was softly kissing her breasts and collar, his defined body creasing and hardening and smoothing and softening under the rope, as he moved with all of himself to pleasure her.

"Yes?" he murmured thickly.

"Say it again."

"Say what, Love?"

"Say you belong to me."

He smiled on her skin. "Why do you want me to say that so much?"

Cassandra prickled, but barely felt it in the symphony of sensation erupting and growling inside her. She curled her fingers and dug her nails into his muscle, chuckling darkly. "Because women like to own beautiful things."

Roll. Rise. Swish. Sink.

Jacob hummed. "You should own beautiful things."

"Oh?"

"You should own everything. You wild, regal creature. You should command the world."

He dragged his lips over her throat. He nipped her chin. They kissed and moaned into each other's mouths. Sweat laced the insides of her thighs. Her nipples flicked over the rope and tingled, as she ground against his torso. Was the tide getting faster? She couldn't hear where their sighing and the scuffing of their flesh ended and the sloughing of the sea began. Everything wove into one continuous cord of bliss.

"Take everything of me." Jacob murmured against her lips, plucking kisses from her after every word. "Oh, Cassie, cage my soul."

She almost sobbed. She crushed her mouth to his and let the cave spin around her, the pulses of lust in her clit turning savage. She felt like a wave crashing over a ship, thrusting and eroding his body, as she moved on him. She felt terrifyingly powerful, primal. She bucked harder and gripped him and began to ride him rough.

He cried out hoarsely. "Damn, yes! Ah! I'm yours! I'm utterly yours, just rip your pleasure from me, make me nothing but your lover."

She moaned hotly, his words wrapping her and holding her close. He twisted in his bonds, his brow buckling.

"Harder," he hissed, "Goddess, wreck me."

She snarled. The aggression of her night's anger stampeded into her muscles. She gripped his shoulders and flung herself into furious fucking. It was like she was taking vengeance on her pleasure, like she was wielding him as a weapon. They thrust and crashed and rocked, their caressing moans rising to cries and shouts and growls. The sea surged forward, swallowing the shore, roaring in the cave. It rose to a din. Their ecstasy and passion warring with the elements.

Cassandra's lust consumed her. She lost all sense of everything, except the clamour in her body and the fascinating bound beauty of the man beneath her. She gazed at him, gorged on him. She moved on his cock vampirically, gluttonous for the pleasure he pumped into her and lavished on her flesh. The heat grew until she could barely breathe, fire in a fracturing glass. She felt fissures erupt across her body, pressure and promise building to the unbearable.

"Oh! Jake! Oh, my darling!"

"Fuck me, claim me. God, I'm on fire!"

The sea gave a final ear-splitting roar and shattered against the rocks.

"YES!"

They shattered too. Pleasure rent them. They spasmed and shook and screamed. Their souls rushed free. Jacob dove into the shelter of Cassandra's body and fell apart with a jet of tumbling moans. Cassandra clung to him like a lifeline. She grounded the last sentient scrap of her in him, as wildfires and ocean storms devoured her body and mind.

They dropped from the chaos of climax into a shuddering, misty silence.

Cassandra reached around Jacob with heavy arms and loosed his bonds. She helped him ease out of them and traced her fingers around the net of red marks with a satisfied smile. Jacob's eyes were lidded and he swayed heavily. He gulped the cool air in and cuddled her waist and nestled into her warmth against the encroaching cold of the cave. Happy bubbles popped in Cassandra's stomach. She folded him into her arms protectively, running her hands soothingly around his marred back, feeling him relax into her, his chest pressing to hers with his heaving breath.

After a long, peaceful moment, he peeled from her, eyes still closed, and pressed his lips softly to hers. She returned his kiss with a smile. She felt him smiling too. He sighed onto her cheek and dropped his head back. For another long moment, she watched him inhale and exhale in a slow, recovering rhythm, hanging limp in her arms.

His enchanting eyes suddenly snapped open and stared at her with heart-breaking tenderness. His hands furled around her waist.

"Cassie," he murmured, "I still mean it. From when we were 12."

Cassandra froze. She cupped his face, her eyes boring into his, as she searched his sincerity.

"Are you asking me to marry you?" She said it so quietly it barely rose above the sea.

Jacob plucked a kiss from her parted lips. And nodded. "I have been, in one form or another, asking you to marry me, asking you to own me, every day since we first met."

Cassandra's heart pooled in her chest. Then she flooded with joy. Tears leaped to her eyes. She threw her arms around his neck and he caught her up in a fierce embrace. Whether his body trembled against her with tears or laughter, she couldn't say.

"Is that a yes?" he whispered.

"Yes," she sobbed.

He laughed heartily. It buoyed her, spun her. He hugged her tight, rushing her with warmth. He eased her back and beamed into her face, like dawn breaking over the waves. "In that case, I have one more question."

She laughed and sniffed and rubbed her eyes. She cupped his face again, catching the tears trickling down his cheeks with strokes of her thumbs. "Ask me."

He kissed her once more. As the sea lulled, a strain of merry music came skipping into the cave from down the beach.

"Cassandra." He whispered her name like an oath. He smiled and sucked one more gentle, doting kiss from her lips. "Will you dance with me?"

This was originally written for Regency Femdom Week 2020.