The Merry Wives of Windsor: Cathy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
merf68
merf68
315 Followers

While enjoying this little luxury, she cast her mind back to the momentous events today had brought. She had been reluctant at first but Shaun slapping her arse while he fucked her had awoken all those suppressed longings and desires. Then her son had taken charge and made her Mummyslut. She lost count of the times the three young studs had fucked her but that didn't matter, she just enjoyed the experience, even when she had to lick out Jane's cunt and, later in their marathon session, Sandy's cunt and arse.

When Carl decided that Daddyslut had cleaned Mummyslut's arse sufficiently he announced, "I'm going to my bedroom now. You two may sleep together and make love as much as you wish. I want you two, however, to talk through what you are agreeing to. It will mean a momentous change in our whole family dynamics: I want both of you to think about it all and the implications. Sleep on it and you can make a final decision in the morning. He left them both and went to his own room where he collapsed naked on the bed and was asleep within minutes; his parents went up to their bedroom and settled side by side, both of them lost in thought.

Cathy first kissed her husband lovingly then asked, "How do you really feel about this? About the two of us being our son's slaves?"

Pete paused to think about how he should respond. "When I first saw your backside, I knew you had been with somebody else. I was annoyed and disappointed that you would go outside our marriage. Then when you said it was Carl, I don't know, somehow that felt like it was still within our marriage. I know, crazy isn't it? Anyway, I went down the pub and had a couple of pints to think about it. I regretted that I had never told you of my needs in that direction and knew, from the way I had craved such release, how desperate you must have been. Maybe if I had been honest and told you what I wanted right from the beginning, it would never have come to this: we could have worked it out somehow.

"You found a Master today and when you told me it was Carl, I was stunned. It was while I was drinking my beer that I realised it was time to come clean about my own desires. If you could become his slave, maybe I should ask him to Dominate me too. I can't really describe the peace and contentment I felt after I had made that decision. That was when I came home although I was nervous that he might reject me. I'm glad he decided to accept me. Do you know Darling, I have a feeling that he will not be a cruel Master. Yes, he will spank us but I think he still sees us a married couple and will be sympathetic towards us. Like now, he has given us permission to make love. And that too seems crazy: our son gives us his permission. He also knew it would be special to me if he made you do the spanking of my arse. Thank you. Darling that meant so much to me, having my wife fulfilling my deepest desire."

Cathy looked him in the eyes and saw only love there. "Maybe he will order you to spank me some time. I would love that too. But now He has said we can make love, so make love to me my darling husband." She pulled him close and brought their faces together in a tender, loving kiss. His hand moved to her breasts, which he fondled and squeezed, his fingers seeking her nipples. Her hand moved to his groin and quickly located his solid, leaking, erection. This would be the fourth cock to enter her body in just one day, and somehow this would be the most precious. "Come into me Darling; fill me with your spunk." She spread her legs, guided him into her warm, moist pussy and sighed as he slowly slid inside her welcoming sheath.

The tenderness of their lovemaking was such a contrast to the harsh treatment her Master had given her, a contrast to the wild fucking by three young studs this afternoon repeated taking her. This was heavenly. As they were fucking, they caressed each other, both avoiding their sore bums until Cathy felt her orgasm starting to peak. She raised her hands above their bodies and, at just the right moment, her hands crashed into his bum, nails digging in harshly, making him shoot inside her as she had her best climax of the day. When his cock deflated and fell out of her, he shuffled down her body until his face was close to her pussy. He smiled up at her and said, "Our Master has given me a task." He pushed his mouth forward, his tongue seeking his own deposits and he felt perfectly content to follow his Master's order.

When he was finished, he moved back up her body and they kissed again. "I love you Cathy, as much now as when we were first married. As long as we are together, I will do whatever our Master commands."

"Truthfully Pete, how do you feel about our Son fucking me whenever he wants?"

"Truthfully? It turned me on watching him just take your arse like that, to see him giving you the pleasures you craved. Do you remember, he asked me how I would feel if it was my arse he was fucking? Darling, I was almost jealous of you. You know I've never done anything like that; I've never given a thought to going with another man, never been interested in that side of things. His question made me realise that I would be his sexual plaything; I'm quite looking forward to him using me as he used you."

They drifted off to sleep, still holding each other close. In the morning Pete found himself spooned into his wife's back. He spent a couple of minutes as the momentous events of yesterday ran through his mind. Now, in the cold light of day, was he still committed to his life of servitude? Yes, he thought and moved his hand onto his wife's breast. Their Master had said they could make love and his erection was quickly growing to full size. Cathy came awake feeling her breasts being fondled. Her husband was pressing close into her, rubbing against her sore bottom, but she welcomed his advances. She found herself becoming aroused so quickly but she was ready for him. She turned onto her back and guided him inside her. Soon she was demanding to be fucked harder and harder; Pete did his best to slam into her and his cock pulsing inside her gave her the first orgasm of the day. Briefly, she wondered how many more orgasms she would get today in their new life as their son's slaves. Pete pulled out and dutifully went down on her to clean her pussy.

Carl had been wakened by his mother's cries of pleasure and smiled to himself. He felt all-powerful and a night's sleep had given his body time to recover. His erection bobbed as he left his bed and walked to the master bedroom, to be greeted by the sight of his father licking his mother's pussy. Daddyslut's arse was sticking in the air as he knelt between her legs. Carl smiled and retrieved a tube of hand lotion from Mummyslut's dresser. Pete felt something cold being squirted up his backside and, shortly afterwards, felt his Master's erection pressing into his anus. He screamed into his wife's pussy as his Master claimed his body by slamming into that virgin hole. Mummyslut looked up at her son and smiled.

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed it. I welcome votes and comments, public or private.

merf68
merf68
315 Followers
12