The Messing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle and Chanice made slightly pleased noises at that declaration. Sounds like they were happy at this noise. And given their slightly smelly status already, especially on Danielle, it could be figured out why they were like that. Although the other girls were willing to deal with this. Nobody was mad, although some were a touch worried.

Still the girls moved in regardless. Nobody seemed outright down on that. It was supposed to be a way to survive the plague ongoing. It wasn't the end of the world. They were able to get a small smattering of Christmas ornaments and even a few strings of lights.

"Jane, do you mind if we do a bit of christmas decorating?" Alexa asked at one point.

"I mean I'm Jewish, but go wild, don't lemme stop you." She shrugged, on hold for a bit with another call to maintenance, Jane slowly getting more annoyed.

"You're Jewish?" Alexa asked.

"Yeah, but I'm not any sort of religious. I had my bat-mitzvah when I was 13, and... Yeah. Kinda don't give a fuck anymore." She said. "After all, I am far from ritually pure anymore." She snorted as she ripped out a wet sloppy shart into her pants.

When they were done, the girls had a fair number of things in the house. Although it wasn't all set up day one, there was at least some organization. Although plenty of things were still boxed up it was a start, and the girls would move in over the next few days.

As it got late Jane sat on a chair with her fairly dirty pants. Her, Danielle and Chanice were the least bothered by messing themselves. All three having some stains in their crotch, which could be medically explained for two of them, but Chanice was a bit odd. "Hey. Girls." Jane spoke up. "Want me to buy ya dinner. Consider it an early christmas present." She chuckled. "A little somethin."

These were college students, sure tuition was cheap, but they weren't exactly wealthy kids either way. So free food was free food. "What are we gonna get?"

Jane had given up on her calls to maintenance by now and pulled out her phone. "We have options. Quite a few of them."

"I vote for the messiest one!" Danielle spoke up first. "We gotta get prepared right?"

"Same! Whatever makes the most mess." Chanice added on.

Jane blinked and looked at the other three. She said nothing for a moment, what would she say, 'no never, now after Christmas you'll be rolling in animal crap'.

There was a silence among the cleaner three girls, but Sharon spoke up. "Sure. Why not. I need the practice, and a little mess won't kill me." She chuckled.

Next came Alexa. "Yeah, I might be fun. Luckily I have a space heater, so maybe eating in the greenhouse would be best."

Finally Kayra joined in. "I'm willing, but if we're gonna try and mess ourselves up, I will wanna change into something I an more ok with ruining. And probably best to do it in the greenhouse. I did get a table and some chairs. They're outside right now. Uh Alexa can you help me move them in?"

With that the girls broke up to help move in one of the many pieces of 'rescued' furniture they had acquired, and Jane was left confused. "What do I get now?" She sighed. Taking a moment she eventually gave in. "Fuck it, I think the Chinese place is open. Might be a bit lazy, but we'll go wild. And besides, I haven't played with my food in far too long." She also let out a small smirk before calling in her order.

The girls set things up, and it was a while before it was delivered. Jane having to wait outside as the house was quite new and not super clear. She happily stood in the mud, thankful that it was fairly warm out so she didn't completely freeze.

When the food arrived she brought it out back. The greenhouse space was a bit tight with a table and chairs, but it could be used with just the table, or just the chairs fairly easily. "So." Jane said as she put down the bags. "I won't force anyone to use or not use anything. Or make a mess or not. Buuuut I will say that as a Messing game former player, over two whole years might I add, I should mention that on practice or game weeks people generally ate with their hands and usually used their laps as plates." She chuckled. "Now we aren't starting with practice yet, so go as far as you like with your messes everyone, and know that we have campus laundry still available to us. But." She took a moment and looked at the stuff laid out before her. There were utensils, and she might use it later, but since there was plenty of food Jane sat down and smeared some brown rice between her thighs. "I have my plan..." She took a moment. "And I need chopsticks or a fork for rice. So I will be using utensils to eat actually." Jane quickly was slightly backtracking as she stretched to get her stuff.

Chanice, Danielle and Alexa hadn't changed, while Sharon and Kayra had. Sharon had on a short dark blue skirt. One that was fairly ragged and torn, along with a tanktop that also was showing quite some age and a few stains. Kayra had changed into a basic gym outfit. White t-shirt with bloomer shorts. Amusingly the two were the next messiest as they took their food and smeared half of it on their laps, and half on their chests. Kayra had the smaller chest between them both so she couldn't smear too much there, but Sharon's bust was just about the largest of all the girls, so it was easy enough for her to balance a mixture of broccoli, chicken in a few different sauces, and even a wonton. (Although yes, a lot still fell down).

All the girls made a mess of their dinner. It seems they were all dedicated to the 'sport' of things and they were all messes. Slightly gay messes. There was more than a touch of flirtatious talk going around. At more than one point people were making out a touch. Even Sharon got in on a kiss or two, despite being the youngest girl there. Kayra was the most aggressive in her making out. She even sat on Jane's lap for a bit and did some 'food sharing' as she happened to grind a bit of muck between their loins. After that Kayra sat down and, feeling playful, Sharon sat on her lap. She felt a bump in Kayra's pants though and was a bit surprised, and was rapidly distracted by some soy-sauce on her tits, along with hands holding the sauce packets. She was off soon enough.

When done the girls were several various colors. Smeared with all sorts of stuff. Jane laughed as the food was half on them, half on the floor. "Well girls. I had some fun. So do we wanna rinse up or nah?" She asked. "Cause if you're in it, I'll be in it until we have another option."

"I don't see why we would wash up so early. We're still getting adjusted to this still. And I don't mind a bit of mess. WE do have other clothes at least." Sharon chuckled. She did enjoy this quite a bit. It was hard to deny that it was fun.

"Well if the new girl says so, then I think we'll be fine. Maaaaybe rinse off for Christmas. Or make even more of a mess for that." Kayra chuckled. "Sounds good to me."

"Oh, speaking of I might be out after Christmas. You're big girls, and its cleared with the university. So I will be rinsing off after Christmas." Jane said. "But I'll be here through Christmas day. And we'll try and have a little something for it." She rubbed her chin with a messy hand. "I just don't know quite what yet. We'll worry about that later."

"Later? Its the 19th already." Alexa asked, to which Jane got a handful of food in her hand and smeared it in the others face.

"Shush." She said. "I have plans, its just a secret. Let your grand poobah keep her secrets."

There was another giggle from the girls, it seemed Jane would keep her secrets. However it was later than planned, and the girls were tired between the food fights and the moving in. (Furniture is heavy it turns out) So they began to break to relax and chill. Luckily the living room area furniture was entirely leftovers from other dorms moving out for the winter, or just not wanting to keep their crap. It all was literally free shit. And more than a few pieces had stains of their own.

However Sharon and Danielle retired to their rooms a bit earlier. They both were fairly tired, and, they weren't gonna lie, fairly turned on. (As were perhaps a few, or most of the other girls). However it was a bit awkward as the two girls, slightly red in the face, and clearly more than a touch *happy* after their messy dinner were together.

Eventually they calmed down enough to get talking. "So. Sharon." Danielle started. "If you don't mind my asking, where are you from?"

"Oh. I'm from New york City, grew up in Queens." She answered. "You?"

"I'm from Pennsylvania. Well, I last lived there. I moved around a bit. Um, one other thing. You mentioned you might have had the bath plague. As a survivor. Well, uh, no offense, but I find it hard to believe you aren't certain if you had it." As if to prove her point she let out a loud bubbly wet shart. She hadn't changed her clothes once all day and the smell of her shit was fairly pungent now that the door was closed.

"Well... Yeah. Like, I'm pretty sure I did have the plague. I got sick like I did. But... I never had the after effects. I guess I can get a bit horny and all. But..." She paused and looked at the dirty seat of Danielle's pants. "I don't do that too much. Speaking of. What are the side effects like for you? I didn't talk to to many other survivors. Er, potential survivors."

"Weird." Danielle quipped to Sharon's story quietly, before letting her finish and go on with her story. "Oh. Side effects. Honestly? Kinda fun. Once you know you're just gonna have dirty underwear and dirty pants no matter what, you get used to it. And this whole 'dirty living' thing has been a dream come true. I can't imagine living this dirty before that was being pushed to be ok."

"Speaking of. I hear you get turned on by dirty smells." Sharon smirked. "Be honest, how turned on are you right now? Cause you stink."

Danielle sighed. "So I am kinda turned on. But waaaaay less than you think. How it worked, at least for me, was that the more I was exposed to the same smell the less it turned me on. It didn't like, *not* arouse me. So I still like the smell of my own shit." She said adjusting herself on her bed with a wet smush. "But like, well when I smelled Jane and Chanice's shit..." She got red. "Well I was a touch thankful I had enough stuff smeared on my face you couldn't see how red I was getting later on." She laughed.

"So... You're saying if like. I sweat and shit and piss my pants, you'll be super turned on?"

Danielle just nodded to that one.

With that Sharon got up and walked over to Danielle's bed. "Mind if I sit with you?" She asked.

Slightly confused she nodded, not bothered by having another girl in her bed.

"So, I never used the bathroom today. Indoors or out. Well, I did leak a lil, and I do leak a bit. But nowhere near as much as you or Jane. But do you mind if I use the toilet here?"

Danielle bit her lip. This was too good to be true. Thank fuck she had signed up for the nastiest club on campus. "Sure. No problem with me." She said patting a spot on the bed right next to herself, and then taking a moment to also pat her lap.

After a moment Sharon decided that she would take the invitation and moved herself to Danielle's lap. The seat was a bit sticky (by design) and she wriggled herself down to a more 'comfy' spot. "Are you sure you want me to do this?" Sharon asked.

"Go for it."

"I mean this is kinda gross and I can go outside an-"

Danielle wrapped her arms around Sharon. "You are not leaving until you use the toilet. And I am sooo gonna get off to it."

Sharon was quieted as she felt the others arms rest under her bosom and a finger or two get more than a little handsy. And she kinda liked it. Sharon knew what she was getting into after this. And if it was sticky and smelly, so be it.

With that said her bowels were nowhere near as loose as Danielle's so relieving herself not on a toilet was a bit of a challenge. It was aided by the fact that she was full and genuinely had to go. Still she worked to push something out. First came a spurt of urine. Nice n'hot into her panties and going down into Danielle's outfit. Her skirt not making any effort to contain any of that. Before long Danielle's pants were soaked, as were Sharon's thighs. Sharon felt a slight poke into her back as Danielle leaned in a bit against her. That slight poke became a familiar press as Daneille leaned in, her hands getting a bit more grope happy on Sharon's chest.

"Good. I'm fairly turned on right now. But there's a certain smell I'm missing~" She hummed.

"I'm trying. Its not really coming out."

Danielle put her hands lower and rubbed Sharon's stomach. "I don't have that issue, but I hear this helps."

It was an almost sensual rubbing, although it was a bit more forceful than sensual. Still it was a gut massage that stirred up her insides. It was almost like Danielle had practiced this. Before long there were some gassy smells and a bit of air leaking from Sharon's ass. "Hnngh." She grunted. Said grunt got a bit of a push and suddenly there was something coming out.

Danielle's crap was fairly solid, not rock hard, but solid enough. As she was sitting on the hem of her skirt she actually contained it a fair bit. But a nice log slipped into her underwear and skirt. Not too huge around, but long, as Danielle really should have shit sooner, but today was busy as heck.

Soon the room reeked even more of shit than when just Sharon had been shitting herself, and Danielle was kinda happy. She had been exposed to the Bath plague as a child, and there was a debate on whether or not she had it, but she was somewhat turned on by the dirtier smells in life, and she did wet herself a lot for an adult. (She was a six weeks shy of 19 but she figured she was an adult). Danielle let out a sigh. "So good." S he muttered as she kept shitting a lot. It was quite a few pounds of crap in her skirt.

Before she finished Sharon leaned into her neck and groped her chest. "Oh god, I am so fuckin horny." She less whispered and more stated. "Its gonna be one hell of a mess, but, hey, you wanna do it?" Without really thinking she humped the still growing mush by Danielle's ass. It made a soft wet and sticky sound, and made a soft, wet and sticky mess on the other girls rear end.

"I think I do wanna do it." Sharon said. "Not my first time with a girl. And, I don't quite get it, but I rather like this all." She wasn't super horny, but something was turning her on right now. She had heard that a lot of the people (mostly women) who did this (mostly female) sport were rather aroused by the messes made. And now she was feeling like part of it. Maybe she had suffered from the bath plague as a kid. Maybe not. Whatever, right now it was time for sex.

The first movement made the mess much larger. The wonders of having a skirt on holding shit ended in seconds as it spilled onto Danielle's lap. Danielle took a big sniff in as she looked at the slightly spilled shit. "I won't ask you to eat me out. But... Mmm, god this is something fucking awesome." She hummed as a hand went to her loins.

Sharon turned around and face Danielle, but Danielle got to work as a hand undid her pants quickly and she pushed shit to her loins. She began to get a bit lost as her hands began to rub at her pussy through the fabric. Her other hand piled the shit up to her crotch and stomach as she leaned back. Danielle got a bit lost as Sharon watched. After a bit her hand went to her loins. Her skirt was on, but it was filthy. Still Sharon rubbed her loins on all fours. She watched as Danielle lost herself for a bit.

Danielle rubbed the shit into her loins and stomach. She was clearly enjoying this. Her plague-changed body taking in the smell of someone else's shit as a new positive way to enjoy herself. And she knew it. She hadn't had a chance like this in a while. Her body ached with joy as she accidentally lost herself in pleasure. Feeling the slick slimy feeling of shit, piss and arousal mixing together under her fingers the smell driving her wild. It wasn't too long before she came in a very, very satisfying orgasm.

As Danielle came down she looked at Sharon touching herself and blushed some. "S-sorry!" She blurted out. "I got a bit lost and... Uh. L-lemme make it up to you." With that Danielle slid forwards an audible 'squish' heard as she made sure to smear the shit around. She then got under Sharon and turned over, a smear of shit all over her shirt and chest. "Much better." She said as she worked her way to Sharon's pussy. Without much more than that she pulled the others fabric aside and got to work with her tongue.

Sharon was a touch lost, and slightly jealous as Danielle made a solid sticky smush against her shit-pile. However she quickly was much less jealous as Danielle got to work. She clearly was good at this as her tongue, after a few early explorations, got right to work. She expertly applied the tongue, mostly along Sharon's length, but also with quite a bit of energy she applied to her clit. Splitting the attention roughly evenly between both.

Sharon had been with one guy and two girls so far in college, it was the entire totality of her experience. The guy had claimed to have not been a virgin, and one girl said she had been with a guy, but she had her doubts as to any of them really knowing how to pleasure a girl, not that she was leagues better. However Danielle was much, much better at it. And Sharon was quivering in a few moments. "Hah-hah!" She moaned out gently. A slight spurt of piss leaving her and spraying down Danielle's neck.

"You had something left?" Danielle asked. "Let it out. I'd love to wear it. Mmm~" And with that little quip she got back to work, Her tongue working hard on Sharon.

Sharon was a writhing mess (in the less than literal sense) in a few minutes of work from Danielle. She ended up with her face just about in Danielle's crotch, feeling and smelling the smear of shit that she had put there, and finding herself liking it. Something in her brain triggering as she rather enjoyed that. She wasn't quite certain what it was, but didn't care as she looked at the smeared and piled shit on Danielle's groin. Her hand went to her loins and began to get to work down there. Her mouth work wasn't excellent, but her fingers were quite good.

Before too long Sharon was cumming herself, squirting some over the girl under her. She didn't quite know what had gotten in her, but she really was a fan of this shit. And the smell in her nose (and smeared on her face some) was rather pleasant.

"Well I'm glad you liked that." Danielle said sliding out.

"Mmmm..." Sharon panted as she got down some. She was pretty dirty, although Danielle was utterly filthy. "Do you mind if I share the bed with you tonight?"

"Its a bit small. But sure." Danielle said as she pulled up her pants. "I will shit and piss the bed to warn ya."

Sharon grabbed some of the slop from her previous soiling and then ran it down her legs. "So you shit the bed right?" She asked.

"Alright. Fair point. I think you'll manage. And if you need to go late at night we have a perfect toilet here." She chuckled as she pulled up the sheets. The two snuggling together.

The next morning Sharon and Danielle got up at a similar time to one another. Sharon was a bit embarrassed for her look, but Danielle was much dirtier and not too bothered.

As they got out Jane was the only one there. She was in a pair of shorts and her legs were smeared in assorted filth. She gave one look to the dirty duo and asked. "Have an accident?"

"Of course." Danielle said. "The surprise twist was Sharon."

"Eh. Shit happens. And, good lord, you will be much nastier once we start training."

"When's that?"

"Hopefully a few days after christmas. I'm going out to visit a friend on the 26th through the 29th. So you girls will be alone for three days. But Alexa is working on getting the manure pits and some organic waste dropped off, so you'll have that to play with for like a day. So have fun." She said. "Want breakfast? We do have food here. And I won't judge you for stinkin."