The Metro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at that point that I felt the softening of my shaft. The look on my face must have given me away because Michelle's lover made a slight pouty face.

"Oh no, my precious, is it happening already?," she asked.

I did everything I could to make myself ejaculate before my penis went completely limp but it was no use. In spite of my loss of hardness, Michelle continued to treat my cock to the fervent lovemaking at which she was so expert.

"You should try to enjoy this because Michelle takes a long time to cum, and I have no interest in finishing her off for quite a while."

And with that, the woman in the shadowy fur slowed and deepened her thrusts, and Michelle's moans became more and more guttural with each penetration. It was then that I heard the wailing through the closed door and realized that the agony in my voice had joined a tormented chorus of people crying out for deliverance from their orgasmic denials, and all I could do was watch the motions of the fur that swelled and ebbed between my thighs, and feel the brief puffs of Michelle's breath as she cried out before drawing me back in past her lips to be cosseted by her powerful tongue and soft lips.

I couldn't be sure how long it had been since Michelle and her lover had left me but the moans and whimpers that echoed through the halls had been steady although not constant, and even though I was still completely naked I was not at all cold. I surmised that Lesley's venom was partly responsible for that fact.

The door to my room opened, letting in very little light from the hall. My penis twitched instinctively as I caught a quick glimpse of bare torso backlit as someone edged through the opening.

"And how are we doing so far?," a voice asked. "Still hoping against hope that you're going to get to feel the sweet release that your prostate is dying to give you? Michelle and her friend said that you thought you could will yourself to cum. No such luck, eh?"

A woman was walking towards me with a large duffle bag in her right hand. She was finally close enough that I could see she was entirely undressed. She was slightly younger than Michelle and her partner, and oddly familiar. As she moved closer to me I could tell she was the young woman with the mohair sweater from the subway. As she put down her bag and opened it up she turned her head towards me.

"It's you," I said.

"In the flesh, baby. Or is it 'in the fluff'? I have always wanted to say 'Hi, my name is Julie, and I will be your torturer today.' Would you mind if I said that?"

"What happened to...?"

Julie cut me off before I could finish.

"That little boy from the subway train? Oh, he was all mine, and he was way too easy of a morsel to finish off. That kid had never seen mohair outfits like mine, I can tell you that. After we undid his restraints he didn't even try to stop me -- his hands were too busy pawing and pulling at my sweater that he came and went with nothing but thick, fuzzy 95% mohair on his mind. Tasty, too, but not as tasty as you O neg people. What a shame, but you're not mine to finish off."

Julie started to empty her bag and lay the items across my legs and stomach as if I were a clothes horse.

"Michelle says 'Hi,' by the way. She said the skin of your cock got so tight it was almost like sucking on glass."

Angora pants, angora mittens, and an angora turtleneck all got poured over my shaking thighs. I had never seen angora that thick and fluffy anywhere. Laying across my legs it all looked so formless, like Julie had just scooped out gallons of furry meringue from her canvas duffle and dolloped it on top of me.

"Trust me," she said, noticing that I was staring at the sheer volume of her knitwear, "it is even SOFTER than it looks."

She began by putting on the mittens, explaining that putting them on first was the best way for the outfit to have a completely seamless look once she climbed into her ensemble.

My penis was throbbing by the time she finished tucking her sweater into the puffy waist of her pants. Once Julie straddled me, she gripped the base of my cock with her left hand made a circle with her thumb and forefinger on her right hand.

"The trick to using any fabric, like this precious, slippery, and dreamy angora of mine," she began, "as a way to fuck someone and REALLY drag it out -- if that person is a guy, like you -- is to pretend that you are polishing an egg."

The opening she had made with her right hand poured over my corona and down the shaft of my cock, lightly caressing me and yet squeezing me sufficiently that the furry yarn of the glove filled in every space between her palm and my aching flesh. Involuntarily I jerked my hips forward, thrusting myself harder into her hand, and cried out with a certain amount of brutishness in my voice. She lovingly stroked my cock for a few minutes, wiping my swollen flesh up and down with the thick angora as if she were trying to slowly erase the colour from my skin.

Julie smiled and let her right hand drop from my penis and slid her left hand between her legs, revealing an open-ended pouch at the front of her wildly fluffy pants. She raised her hips, and positioned the bottom of the opening over my cock and softly settled back over my penis, engulfing it completely in the luscious angora and wrapping her hands around the back of my neck as she began rocking back and forth in my lap, swirling the furry yarn across my throbbing flesh.

"That little twitch of yours just now," she said, tilting my head in her hands and bringing her mouth close to my ear, "was just the first of many, my little subway friend. I have had decades to perfect my technique, and my fluffy outfits have broken even the toughest - men and women." Her right arm slid behind my back as she began sucking on my neck, all the while swaying her pelvis methodically in my crotch and onto my belly. "You are going to be so close to cumming by the time I am finished with you that you will be pleading with Lesley to drink you dry and finally let your orgasm loose."

There was no pause in Julie's movements. The angora slid all over my torso, down my back, and around my crotch like it was constantly being poured in an endless supply of dense white hair all over my skin. My legs started to shake as I gave into the fluffy torture, and my whole body sunk back in the chair as if all my muscles had suddenly been turned off, immobilised by what felt like ever-lengthening, ever-softening, living angora. Julie's canines began to extend and brushed against the taut skin of my outstretched neck. My body instinctively responded by thrusting my hips upwards into the furry pocket between her legs, anxious for some way to find release, to cum into the thick and sucking halo around my cock but no release would find me.

Julie's strength, the angora -- every part of her enveloped me and I was helpless to break free of the agonising ecstasy that she was forcing upon me.

She brought her left hand in behind my head and began licking and kissing away my tears.

"It's okay to cry," she said in between kisses, "because you know I will not stop caressing you, and you cannot cum."

Julie put both her hands around my neck and stared into my eyes as she continued to press the angora into my crotch. She looked at me, tilting my head back slightly, and finally spoke.

"With each passing minute, Lesley's venom makes your skin more and more sensitive to my touch. In fact, by now every centimetre of your skin must be sending so many pleasure signals to your brain that you're close to being broken. Close, sweetness, but not yet. I have seen what Lesley has in store for you and this -- this dense, silky, puffy fucking -- this is NOTHING in comparison to what she is going to do to you."

And with that she winked, lifted herself up, slid down my thighs slightly, exposing my swollen cock, wrapped her fluffy hands around my ever-tightening skin, and began to jerk me off so quickly that the angora mittens no longer had any shape. The thick yarn was just a wild blur of whirling softness gorging on me.

It took me a few moments to realize that the strange, guttural screams were coming from me. I was transfixed by the softness that engulfed my penis. I waited to see a bit of pink appear in the cloud of white that squeezed and furiously tugged on me but the angora was all that I could see, and all that I could feel, as the mittens puffed and raged up and down my cock faster than my eyes could comprehend.

"Oh, my lovely," Julie said, without stopping her hands from ravaging my taut flesh, "Lesley is going to be so happy to help you finally release. So happy...."

When Julie was finished with me I was blindfolded and moved to another room and tied to a bed, my arms to the bedposts and my legs to the end of the bed and only slightly splayed open. I was too tired to fight and much too aroused not to appreciate and writhe on top of the furry bedspread that felt like it was already moving on its own. My erection had not subsided since I had left Julie's grip. All I could think of was wishing I had been tied face down so I could continue where she had left off. I wasn't sure what kind of fur it was but the guard and awn hairs made for an incredibly sensual combination, and as I slid back and forth across the thick pelts I felt as if I was burrowing into them.

"So, did you figure out our story at any point or has this been a total surprise?"

The voice came from somewhere behind me. It was quiet and introspective in a way that let me know that I was being observed but not judged. It was Lesley's voice.

"Please," she continued, "don't let me stop you."

I wouldn't have been able to stop even if I had wanted to. My thoughts were only of feeling the fur surge up against my cheeks and back as I swayed over top of the bed.

"Finnish raccoon. Or Murmansky. I can never remember where I picked up this beauty. All I remember from when I ordered it was telling the furrier to get me the thickest pelts possible so I could bury someone in the fur. I wonder if he thought I was kidding when I said that."

I felt so small on top of the bed, surrounded by darkness and fur and Lesley's voice.

"Are you buried yet?," she asked playfully.

"Yes..., yes...," I answered absentmindedly.

It was then that I realized that my precum had started to drip onto my belly. Cool drops forming a tiny, slick pool on my pelvis.

"Oh, lover," Lesley said, still sitting behind me, watching, listening to the gentle rustling of the furry comforter as I wriggled over top of it, "I can SMELL you - that sweet little dribble of yours. What do they call it? 'Dog water?' Dog water from my little lamb."

A gentle waft of air that settled over the right side of the bed was the only way that I knew she had gotten out of her chair and was now standing beside me.

"It has such a nice glisten to it," she said, referring to the coin-shaped splash of precum on my abdomen. Still blindfolded, I was startled when Lesley pressed her finger into the liquid and smoothed it over my skin. "So slick, it's only purpose is to let anyone looking at your cock know that you're ready, that you need to be fucked."

Her voice was sympathetic, and that word coming from her didn't sound vulgar at all. In fact, it sounded understanding to the point of courteous. My mind was still swimming through the tone of her voice when she drew her lubricated finger down the length of my cock.

"... aaaaaaahhhhh..." I tried to raise my hips to meet the rest of her hand but she had already pulled it away.

"I have made you wait long enough, haven't I?" She pulled off my blindfold. "I didn't mean to make you suffer as much as you have but if I am being honest - if YOU are being honest - it appeared that you enjoyed every minute of what I put you through more than most."

My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I could finally see her, and I could feel a slow trickle of tears fall by my temples.

"Are those tears of joy?," she asked, "does this look like it will please you?" She stroked the lapels of her fur coat, closed it up, and twirled girlishly to show the enormity of the fur. Lesley had already climbed onto the bed before her coat had lost its momentum, thickly bumping over my thighs and belly.

I instinctively tried to reach out to touch the fur but my wrists were still bound to the headboard.

"Soon enough, little one, soon enough."

She licked her finger clean of my precum before setting her gaze back on me.

"Do you know that when I ordered this coat I heard the furrier gasp on the other end of the phone? He thought I didn't hear him, but how could I have not?"

Lesley was now straddling me and had dropped her torso to meet mine, the chubby fur snuggling over my thighs, my chest, my arms, and up to my jaw as she leaned down to whisper in my ear, her breath and the timbre of her voice tickling my face and sending spasms down my neck..

"Who wouldn't have gasped at the request? 'I would like to have you make an EXTRA large Russian lynx belly fur coat lined completely with Russian lynx belly fur, please and thank you.' I thought making the lapel two pelts thick was going to be too much but when a coat weighs this much you hardly notice it. In fact, I am sure I could wrap my fur around you and no one would notice that I was hiding you inside my coat. It would be like I had simply absorbed you, or stored you away in the fluffy folds like a little snack to nibble on later -- and I WILL be nibbling on you soon. I think we have both waited long enough, don't you?"

I cried out as she leaned back and slid her vagina over the shaft of my penis; up and down, spreading my precum down the length of my cock as she used me to open up her labia. In one effortless motion she shifted her hips and eased my penis into her sex, rocking slightly to make sure my head was secure in her inner lips before taking me in completely, centimeter by centimeter, like a snake devouring its prey.

I didn't have time to catch my breath before she had settled into a rhythm, pushing down on my cock harder and harder with each stroke. Each rise and fall of her pelvis was countered by the thick, tawny and white fur that cocooned her torso lightly bouncing in the opposite direction, only stopping when she leaned back, forcing my penis ever so slightly deeper into her as if she needed to daub my pre-cum in a very particular spot inside of her.

I had closed my eyes, wishing myself to ejaculate, when I suddenly felt the full weight of Lesley and her glorious fur coat fall on top of me, her head, and more particularly her mouth, landing in the small of my neck as she blanketed me in the lynx coat. Lesley had eased the pace of her lovemaking, gripping my cock as her hips floated up to its tip and loosening as she drifted back down its length, the fur flowing over me like a never-ending collapse of thick, fluffy waves as I lay naked, draped over the bed.

"I am going to nibble on you now," she whispered onto the side of my neck. Her tongue was firm as it searched for the perfect spot, feeling for my jugular, retreating back into her mouth a few times to savour the few beads of sweat on my skin that had formed in spite of the cool air in the room. My body betrayed me as I tilted my head a little farther to the left, exposing my vein even more to Lesley's mouth, stretching the skin taut. She accepted the inadvertent invitation and pressed her tongue and lips firmly on my neck, sucking and licking -- gorging on my flesh - with the same hunger that she had created inside me.

My arms and legs were released from their bonds a split second before Lesley's canines pierced my skin and my only reaction was to bury my hands in her fur coat, gathering up the folds of the pelts over and over again as she slid her left hand behind my head and reached her right arm around my torso, lifting me slightly off the bed and tighter against her body and pressing her calves against my legs, gripping them between hers with a strength that ensured there was no escape for me, all the while swallowing the warm, salty spurts of my blood pushing through the holes in my neck.

I had twinges of fear mixed with utter rapture as Lesley fucked me and fed on me, and occasionally my hands would jerk towards the massive lapel in an effort to show the tiniest bit of defiance, only to fall weak at even the most insignificant brush of the lynx fur again my fingers. After each of these half-hearted attempts to free myself Lesley responded with a gentle and almost maternal "mmm" as my blood pulsed into her mouth, as if she were daring me to resist her, knowing that I would give up as soon as my fingers plunged into the wide, thick lapel of her heavenly coat. It was only then that I realised that I had not made a sound the whole time I had been inside her. The hoarseness of the quickening and slowing of my breath had been the only noises I had managed to produce. The rustling of the lynx and Murmansky hides as my body was pushed and driven deeper into the bushy and omnipresent fur filled my ears and quietly echoed throughout the room.

I began to feel lightheaded, and realised that Lesley had consumed enough of my blood for the constraints of her venom to being wearing off. My heart was racing and my energy level had dropped to almost nothing. My ability to rebel against Lesley, her sex, her furs, had faded to the point that I could only lay on the bed and feel my body get shifted and pulled in response to Lesley's every move. I suddenly noticed a mild cramping in my belly that soon radiated down my legs and across my pelvis. My orgasm was finally being allowed to develop. I gasped slightly several times as the feeling intensified, and Lesley brought her left hand from behind my head and gently stroked the side of my face. Lesley's touch was so reassuring, so tender, and the massive cuff of her lynx fur coat caressed me just as lovingly as did her fingers.

I was on the edge of cumming. The suction of Lesley's mouth on my neck had remained fairly constant since she had first penetrated my skin except for the occasional tug of pressure like she was trying to clear a clot, or at least casually remind me of what was she was doing to me. My mortality was a price I was more than willing to pay for the swirling desire I felt nuzzled in the furs, becoming more and more with each passing moment just a fleshy little plaything being consumed by her both emotionally and physically. Lesley started rocking her hips a little faster back and forth, and I could feel my cock swell.

"Please...," I succeeded in pushing out of my throat with my last bit of strength, "... forever...."

The idea in my mind was clear -- 'Please let me feed you forever. Even before you touched my hand, before your venom took hold, I wanted you more than anyone I had ever known. To have you devour me only once is not enough. To be in this death grip, not to mention the most incredible fucking of my entire life, sharing my very life with you only once is not enough.' But my mind was not up to such a task.

The surge of my orgasm radiated across the back of my balls.

"... forever...," I huffed one final time as Lesley slid her left hand behind my neck again and began tonguing me from below my ear down to my collar bone, deliciously painting my skin with my now-dribbling blood and her warm saliva.

My heart was beating so fast that I never felt the first spurt of cum leave my cock -- the first spurt blended so quickly into the fifth that I didn't have time to react. Lesley squeezed me tighter in her arms, scooping me up into a seated position, moving her arms, her thickly-covered furry arms, up and down my back, making it feel like I was being licked by huge fur tongues, gripping my cock in her sex and forcing my cum to shoot harder and harder across the fleshy rim of my glans. By now she had stopped moving over top of me and was just letting my penis twitch-twitch-twitch inside of her, endlessly convulsing, and all I could do was cum and cum and hold my breath as my hands feebly fingered the mass of pelts that was piled around me and over me like an infinite shroud of fur.