The Midas Experiment Ch. 04

Story Info
Three college kids discover 3 powerful Apps. Chaos ensues!
5.5k words
4.51
7.1k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,269 Followers

Olivia

The doors flew open and Olivia's boss, Morgan Midas, walked into the marketing department. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked his way.

"Excuse me, can I have everyone's attention. At the recent board meeting, we decided to make some changes," Morgan said. "As you know, we are a target for the tech that we make. So, I am making all decisions going forward and some of you are going to be transferred to new positions. Fighting back will only make this harder and your new position less desirable."

The message almost seemed like a threat. The marketing manager, Ms. Gadot, a slender black-haired beauty, walked over to Morgan, no doubt concerned her leadership would be undermined.

"Excuse me Mr. Midas, I was under the impression that the board was getting rid of you today? And now you're coming to take over my department. I want to talk to the board," Ms. Gadot said with her hands on her hips.

"Do you forget who started this company and who hired you?"

"You didn't hire me."

"Right, well that's probably why our reputation is shit," Morgan said. He touched Ms. Gadot. "You'd make a much better coat rack."

"Excuse me, I would..." Ms. Gadot's focus switched from Morgan to her own body as her legs stood together at attention. Her arms rose into a hook formation. She smiled blankly ahead and remained standing exactly like a coat rack. Morgan took his sports coat off and hung it on Ms. Gadot's arm.

"Now, let's begin the restructuring process."

Having been at the company for a few months, Olivia, a petite black-haired college graduate, had heard about Morgan Midas and his bizarre behavior, but she had never actually seen him in person until now. He walked over to Olivia, made eye contact, but then turned to Olivia's best friend, Hailee.

"And what do you do here?"

"I'm a graphic designer. I designed the logo for the app," Hailee said.

"I actually really like that logo. You can stay. And for doing such a great job, who do you think needs a change in scenery?"

"Umm," Hailee mumbled and looked around. Her gazed settled on Olivia seeking advice.

"This one?" Morgan asked.

"No, no, no. She's my friend. I was just looking at her."

Olivia could hear her heartbeat through her chest as the man who had just turned her manager into a coat rack settled his sight on her.

"Well, I'm sorry Hailee, but a decision is a decision, unless you want to take her place?"

Hailee mouthed the words sorry to Olivia and then shook her head.

"But I'll tell you what, you can pick her new role."

"What?"

"I said, you can pick Olivia's new role. She can be anything you want."

Instead of focusing on the man, Olivia turned her attention to her friend Hailee, hoping she would keep her mouth shut. Olivia didn't want to be turned into an object for her job.

"I don't... I don't know. I've never been asked this before," Hailee said.

Morgan walked over and sat on the desk between the two girls. "I get it. You don't want to betray your friend, but I'm telling you, it's you or her. Besides, this isn't permanent." Morgan stood up to address the room. "None of this is permanent. You work your 9-5 and you go home. So, Hailee, what's it going to be?"

"Ummm," Hailee said, she looked down at her desk and noticed her messy pile of heels all over the floor. Heels that Olivia constantly complained about after having almost tripped a few times. "A shoe rack for my heels, I guess."

Morgan's smile grew and he turned to Olivia. "Do you want to become your friends shoe rack?"

"No sir, I can be just as valuable as her to you. I'll do whatever you need."

Morgan stood up and touched Olivia. "What I need is for you to be Hailee's shoe rack."

The touch was like a jolt of electricity as her new identity formed. Olivia's sole purpose was to hold Hailee's dirty, stinky shoes. She walked over and knelt on the floor beside Hailee's desk. At Morgan's direction, Hailee stuck the heels of red 6-inch heels in the gaping mouth of Olivia so that they dangled down. Her friend then placed another three pair in each of Olivia's hands, effectively cleaning up her workspace.

Olivia could feel the heels in her mouth and the weight of the shoes in her hands, and it felt like bliss. She was fulfilling her purpose, to hold her friend's shoes. Her mind blanked on her task at hand, enjoying the taste of Hailee's feet and the scent of her dirty shoes. By the end of the day, the office was not going to be the same place that Olivia had shown up to that morning.

***

Brett

Brett looked at his phone and the multiple unread messages he had sent to Luke. It was highly unusual that his best friend would ignore him and Brett's exciting discovery of the apps only made the wait more annoying. What could Luke possibly be doing?

"And one, two, three four, Brett's the best and needs some more!"

Riley danced and cheered as Brett fucked Sabrina for the fourth or fifth time. He lost count at this point. His slutty little Influencer sister's body had been too fuckable for him to ignore. And having Riley frozen had also become too boring, so he had instructed her to do what she did best on repeat.

"And one, two, three four, Brett's the best and needs some more!"

When he was done fucking Sabrina, he left her naked on the bed with cum dripping from her pussy. He shifted his sights onto Riley who smiled back in her cheerleader uniform. Before he could turn her into another sex doll, his door popped open.

"Brett, I'm going to the grocery store, do you want anything?" Bianca asked.

Usually, he told his mom a few items and was happy to have her out of his hair. But this time, a whole new world of possibilities awaited him outside of his home.

"Actually, I think I'll come with you," Brett said.

"And one, two, three four, Brett's the best and needs some more!"

"Excuse me?" Bianca said to Brett.

"What? A son can't join his mother for shopping?"

"You've never come shopping with me."

"Well, I'm trying to be more helpful," Brett said.

"And one, two, three four, Brett's the best and needs some more!"

"Right," Bianca eyed her son suspiciously. "I'm leaving in ten."

Brett nodded. Bianca looked past him and saw Sabrina again on the bed with her pussy leaking.

"Brett, what did I tell you about your sex doll," Bianca said. She walked over, knelt and started eating the cum from Sabrina's pussy again.

"And one, two, three four, Brett's the best..."

"Sorry, mom." Brett said. He froze Riley mid cheer and carried her back to her display.

As much as Brett enjoyed his family, he couldn't wait to try his phone on the rest of the city.

***

Melissa

Melissa knocked loudly on the door. Having to run away from her house, especially after cheer practice, had been emotionally and physically draining. The images of Riley's smile stuck in her head, reminding her of what could have been her fate.

She pounded again. Claire opened the door wearing a playboy bunny costume.

"Hello Melissa, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Um... is Haley home?"

"She is, right this way," Claire said and motioned Melissa inside.

Something was off about her friend's mother. Was it the app? Did Luke do something to his family much like Brett had. Melissa made sure her phone was pocketed tightly and entered the house. At the first sign of trouble, she was booking it the other way.

Claire led her to the living room where Haley sat on a recliner in an elegant white outfit. Melissa ran over.

"Oh my gosh, Haley, something is going on at my home. Brett has this weird app, and I..."

As Melissa was talking, Gloria walked in wearing an identical outfit to Claire and she was carrying a chain leash which was attached to a collar around Luke's neck.

"What the fuck?" Melissa said.

"I know about the apps," Haley said to her friend. "I have one too!"

Melissa turned to her friend, and turned away just in time as Haley held her phone up.

"Fuck Haley, what are you doing?"

"Trying to link up to you, duh."

"I don't want to be controlled by you or my brother!"

Melissa turned towards the door and ran, knocking Claire out of her path. She could hear Haley hot on her tail.

"Come on Melissa, it will be fun!" Haley said as Melissa ran out the front door. "I promise!"

Tired of running, Melissa saw an SUV and flagged it down. The SUV pulled off to the side and stopped. The side door opened, and Melissa jumped inside the vehicle without thinking. She closed the door and sat down.

"Drive, drive. Get me away from that..."

Instead of an elderly couple, or a soccer mom, the SUV was filled with college guys, who were staring back at her with the biggest grins. Melissa made a move for the door, but a phone popped up in her face which effectively seized all control of her body. A smile formed on her face as she sat back down between two of the guys. Like bees on honey, Melissa felt their hands grope and explore her. Down her shirt and pants, the two guys in the backseat helped themselves like they owned her body and there was nothing Melissa could do about it but sit and smile. She had been so careful and cautious about her own family and friends; she didn't even think about the possibility of strangers also possessing the apps.

Melissa's clothes were ripped off and she feared that she was well on her way to becoming some frat boy's sex doll. Maybe she should have just let Brett turn her. Or maybe Haley could save the situation.

As Melissa felt her pussy being probed and stimulation on her nipples, there was a tap at the window. One of the guys rolled the window down with his phone at the ready.

"Excuse me, but I think my friend...You boys look like you could use a blow job?"

The guys opened the door and Haley stepped inside the spacious back seat. Her tone was overly friendly, and ditzy.

"You shouldn't be driving around without have your cocks sucked. Let me help you."

Haley didn't even acknowledge Melissa as she pulled the cock out of the same guy that was fingering Melissa. She started sucking with full concentration as the vehicle started moving again. What had they gotten themselves into?

***

Dua

Dua was on her knees for what seemed like ages. Her mouth was starting to get dry from having it wrapped around Grace's dad's cock, and yet the infamous frozen bliss distracted her from any discomfort. She had no idea how she was controlled or who was controlling her. The thought intrigued her, and she couldn't wait to find out who to direct her revenge towards.

However, Dua underestimated how powerful the devices were. One minute she was on her knees sucking cock in the basement and after she blinked, the next minute she was standing in front of a mirror wearing a maid's costume. If it could be called that. With full control of her body, Dua examined herself and saw that the costume barely covered her tits and ass, and if it wasn't for the decorative collar and headband, and the black and white color scheme, the costume was basically another piece of lingerie.

After examining her costume, Dua looked around the bathroom and didn't recognize it. Where the hell was she? She walked to the door and acknowledged that she had full control, at least for now. At some point, someone was going to take back control. When she opened the door and stepped out, her body automatically assumed a straight posture and a big smile formed on her face. Involuntarily, like a catwalk model, Dua sexually strolled down the hallway into the kitchen where a tray of drinks was waiting on the table.

Without thinking, Dua's body automatically moved, grabbed the tray and headed outside to the porch to deliver it to the recipient and mastermind behind whoever had commandeered Dua's body.

When Dua stepped through the threshold, and approached the sunbathing girl, her hunch was confirmed. Chloe, Graces sister, had caught Dua before she had the chance to catch Chloe. For once, Dua had finally met her match.

***

Luke

Haley never came back, which was concerning, but also a relief. However, Luke was still frozen along with his mother and Gloria in the living room and Alex, who was somewhere else in the house. The door finally swung open breaking the silent tension, but instead of Haley, it was his father, Phil.

Phil was confused by Luke, but his eyes lit up when he saw Gloria and Claire dressed in their Playboy Bunny costumes.

"Hello Gloria, did I miss something about a costume party?" Phil said with a dumb smile. "Gloria?"

He walked over to Gloria and waved his hand in front of her face. But there was no reaction. He tried again, but still nothing. Then his eyes settled on her tits just begging to be groped. He put his hands up and then pulled them back. Then he put his hands up again and stopped when he saw Claire gazing in his direction.

"I was just fixing a wardrobe malfunction, Claire," Phil said. He then waved his hand in front of her face and there was also no reaction. "What is going on? Is this one of those flash mobs?"

Phil turned and saw Luke. He waved his hand in front of Luke's face and got the same response. He looked around and saw Luke's phone open on the chair. He picked it up and after fiddling around with it for a few minutes, Luke felt control return to his body. He moved quickly to snag the phone from his dad.

"Finally, Luke, what the heck is going on? Why are your mother and Gloria..." Phil looked and couldn't keep his gaze off Gloria then he snapped his attention back to his son, "dressed like Playboy Bunnies?"

"Umm..." Luke fumbled around on his phone and froze his dad in place. "Fuck. I thought I'd never get free."

The outcome could have been a lot worse, but Luke had learned his lesson about being careless with the apps. One misstep and he may lose his control. It was a game of power, and he had to be careful and cautious going forward.

Now, before he went off to find Haley, he had to put his family back to normal, with a few changes of course!

***

Brett

Brett and Bianca entered the grocery store, and his mother grabbed a grocery cart. At the entrance was a middle-aged, attractive blonde acting as a greeter and handing out fliers. Brett approached her.

"Hello young man, would you like a flier?"

"I think you'd give away a lot more if you enticed people more."

"How so?"

"Maybe a bigger smile and it wouldn't hurt to have your tits out, they look like a good size."

"How dare you..." the greeter's eyes locked onto the phone screen. A big goofy smile formed on her face. "You're right, I could pull my tits out to entice more customers."

"Let's make a few more adjustments," Brett said with a mischievous grin.

After a few minutes, the greeter was topless, and written across her chest in permanent marker were the words:

'Grab a flier!'

Both hands held fliers and the greeter moved her torso left to right like an animatron while she smiled. Her movements were so smooth, some would assume she was an animatron. Brett admired his work then grabbed a cart of his own. It was time to do some shopping!

***

Dua

Despite being controlled and dressed like a whore, Dua still maintained her dominant attitude. The last thing she wanted to do was give Chloe the satisfaction of controlling her. In between Chloe's legs was another woman happily eating Chloe out without a care in the world. Her body seemed vaguely familiar, but Dua couldn't put her finger on it.

"Here is your drink you little twerp," Dua said, happy to still be in control of what came out of her mouth.

"Oh Dua, always the bully. You know if you just said sorry just once, I wouldn't have had such a vendetta against you. But all those embarrassing remarks and photos and rumors. I think it's time for a little payback."

Dua laughed. "What are you going to do, turn me into your little sex slave."

"I considered it, but that's lame. Besides, I think you'd secretly get off on that," Chloe said.

She wasn't wrong. Dua did have a bully kink and servicing people she had bullied was a fantasy she often had despite being dominant in most of her day-to-day life including in the bedroom.

Before Chloe could continue, Selena walked by Dua from behind and sat down in the chair next to Chloe. The identity of the woman between Chloe's legs became clear. And as if Chloe was reading Dua's mind, Jasmine stopped pleasuring the blonde and stood up in a daze.

"I mean I would have turned Selena back anyway, but you made it so much easier to take over your mother," Chloe said.

Jasmine stood blank and sexy. For a woman who was feared by many, she knew how to make the perfect face to look like a dumb sex doll.

"She's pretty hot, isn't she?" Chloe asked Dua.

Dua said nothing.

"In fact, your mother has the hottest body you've ever seen. You can't get enough of it. You're obsessed with every inch of it."

Dua tried to fight the commands, but the app overruled her. She stared at her mother with a fresh set of eyes and bit her lip looking at the hot, sweaty mess with her face dripping from her time in between Chloe's legs.

"Do you want to touch her, Dua?" Chloe asked.

"No...oh no... yes. I need to touch her," Dua tried to fight the urge, but the sensation between her legs was overwhelming.

"Then be my guest."

Temporary control returned to Dua. She could go for her phone, which was sitting on the table, and take back control. But her body ached for something else. She approached her mother and began making out with Jasmine, sharing the intimacy of Chloe's cum. As if possessed by a lustful demon, Dua kissed her mother's body down to her chest, where she then proceeded to lick the sweat from the valley of Jasmine's tits. Working her way down, she knelt in front of the woman that she argued with everyday and dove tongue first into her sweaty, smelly pussy.

From the hot day, the taste and smell were overwhelming her senses, but because it was from her mother, it only made Dua wetter. She loved absorbing her mother's fluids like a sponge, and wished the moment would never...

Dua blinked and she was no longer exploring her mother's pussy with her thirsty tongue. In fact, the lust for her mother had dissipated completely, which led Dua to question if it even happened.

With a glare from the light catching her eye in the massive clubhouse, Dua looked down and realized her entire outfit was different. Now she was wearing a skimpy pink bikini and thong with large pink high heels, emphasizing her long sexy legs. Her hair was pulled back, and her body was decorated with gold rings, bracelets necklaces and earrings. Someone had made her get completely dolled up. But for what?

***

Luke

"All right, that should do it," Luke said and stood back form his handy work.

With his dad now busy watching television and programmed to forget what he had seen, Luke found temporary uses for his mother and Gloria. Thanks to his mother's obsession with Halloween, he had plenty of costumes to choose from for his plan. Standing in front of him in a sexy tight Power Girl costume was his mother, Claire with her hands on her hips and a serious expression on her face. The costume barely covered her pussy, and her tits were emphasized by the tight spandex.

Beside her, Gloria donned Claire's full black leather Catwoman costume that was extra tight, especially around her tits. The cleavage it created gave Luke an instant boner every time he looked at it and it tempted him to stay and use his new toys instead of looking for his sister.

After admiring his posed beauties, Luke hit his app and his animated dolls came to life. Claire lifted her right arm in the air and shouted, "Girl Power," before lowering it and repeating the loop.

On the other side, Gloria moved her body sensually and attempted to say, 'I'm a dangerous pussy,' but her Columbian accent made it more comical than sexy. Regardless, she repeated her phrase and felt up her body in the process.

XBan
XBan
1,269 Followers
12