All Comments on 'The Middle Case'

by cloacas

Sort by:
  • 651 Comments (Page 7)
goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Could never take her back. PERIOD.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Dislike. Well written, and good development but the ending is unreal and unbelievable. He can never trust her again, ao If she 'wins' him again, she'll be no more than a bit of strange he can never marry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Onely half of a story. Readers want to know.

Keep weighting, lee

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

OK... I liked it.

I don't think it is an RAAC story, because he DID divorce his wife... but, recognizing he did love her, he is giving her a CHANCE to win him back again.

The divorce ended the first marriage, but they will try to create a NEW relationship, leaving everything in the past, including his ex-best friend and his wife, who is collateral damage in this clusterfuck !

Like I said... I liked it. I'm sure there are lots of folks who didn't/don't.

4 stars from here...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Young, with half the population to choose from , he goes back to a known cheater. Sorry, but this ending is just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He goes down on her the same afternoon as she's having sex with his best friend and then he meets up with her to see if they can get back together.

Pretty disgusting.

RAAC all the way.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months ago

Very well written well thought out story, He burns everyone, recognises he still loves her and is giving her a chnace at redemption. She clearly wants it and if her dad is wrong and she isn't terminally stupid then I reckon the odds are it will be a lesson learned.

The end of his oldest friendship is 100% hard ball and damned right, the poor wife just necessary collateral damage.

All in all very good and I understand many of the comments about how many will hate it but I just like a well written story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very well written- engaging story. Good character description.

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

Just Say...

CHi CHI CHI LE LE LE

VIVA CHILE!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Messed up humans. Supposedly she loves him but why don't we find out why she cheated. All seems a little too easy. Cake and eat it perhaps, but then isn't she just going to do it again because if you don't know the why you can't make a decision if you can ever trust again.

Still good story, love is always better than impotent rage.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this. It's well written, but I don't know that I'd be able to overcome that betrayal. I guess you never know until you're there. In the one instance I've run into a similar situation, it wasn't repairable. We hooked up a couple of times after things fell apart, but I just could never trust her again.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have taken a much, much longer time for him to even discuss 'getting to know each other' again. The hurt and betrayal are not so easily healed, especially without knowing why she began the affair and why. If it was only a mistake, she wouldn't have continued it.

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

3 stars and only because it was well written.

This is just a fantasy fairy tale - never to be experienced in real life.

It is my opinion, that the relationship would be so destroyed, that the possibility of a RAAC is just not feasible. It carried on for months - 30 or more times. They were enjoying the secrecy and cheating. She was just sorry she got caught - NOT that she was sorry for destroying her marriage.

ONCE&DONE should have been the only option.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One ⭐ but really minus.

Lost 2 stars for blood first ( like bros before hos) Stupid! Spouse comes before All. Lost 2 stars for going after sloppty seconds. Lost 2 stars for you idiocy of accepting it was just a mistake,it just happened. Once maybe But not when that long and ongoing. Etc minus at least 10 stars

And I really feel sorry for anyone who doesn't put wife FIRST, why get married

QuintiusQuintius8 months ago
Cute idea but unrealistic in the extreme

If she'd only cheated once or twice with a stranger or someone he was barely acquainted with, maaaaaybe I could see him allowing her the chance to connect with him again. Cheating for five months with his best friend of 20 years, though? Nope. No, sir, would never happen. I like the idea of allowing a possible reconciliation after a divorce but not with a betrayal of that incredible magnitude. If she'll fuck his decades-long best friend, she can never be trusted, ever.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If she cheated just once or twice that might be forgiven but not a five month long affair. That involves emotional attachment and feelings she should only share with her husband. An emotional affair is worse han a physical because you betray your love to your mate in your heart. This story while interesting has a major flaw that he affair went on for so long.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

How does your friend's dick taste, cuck? Why do you think she won't do this again? Why forgive her so quickly? Oh, because you're a pussy ass wimp. So unrealistic, unless this dude is a bipolar. Don't waste your time with reading this shit.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

She was fucking another man for four months; was fucking your friend and laughing at you for four months, and you don't kick her out? I have no words.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Why would he even bother with the slut?

.

3 ***

pummel187pummel1876 months ago

So his best friend is out and the dirtball is in????

🥴"never go full RETARD, you went full RETARD"🥴

carvohicarvohi6 months ago

I've read this story at least two times before. It's like a Hallmark, when you want the very best.

There's a bigger story here though. Go back and examine all the comments; they read like the LW writers Hall of Fame. I'd do anything to get some of them to just acknowledge they bothered to skim any of mine.

carvohi

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

weak ass little whiners complaining about a man being a real man, instead of the fictional one in their heads

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

very well written

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Personally I think this is wiser than people trying to "save" the marriage in a lot of ways. It kind of protects the person who has been betrayed from having a lot of emotional vulnerability and it helps prove to them that their wandering spouse is actually working and investing in the relationship.

The only thing that I don't like about this story is that it doesn't explore why his wife cheated and the root cause of the affair and why it went on for so long. While I do believe, hell not just believe, know from seeing it in my own life with people I know, that cheaters can reform and become loyal spouses, that's almost always precipitated by some super f'ing heavy emotional lifting on their part to figure out why their head is so screwed up.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"The only thing that I don't like about this story is that it doesn't explore why his wife cheated and the root cause of the affair and why it went on for so long."

How can you reconcile or give the x another chance when you dont know and she may not know ,why she cheated at all. rk

nixroxnixrox4 months ago

1 star - this story is so far out there in la-la-land, it is impossible to believe a single word.

The RAAC rules have been violated in the most flagrant way imaginable, and there is no way that this relationship has any possibility of continuing. The MC should be chucking this stupid SLUT to the curb and moving on.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I actually know a couple that reconciled like this. Divorced after 7 years of marriage over her 1 year long affair with a guy she met online (first 6 months just online, then several trips in the last 6 months that she couldn't hide/explain). Her husband dumped her HARD and really burned her to all their friends and family, to the point where even her parents were disgusted with her. A couple weeks after the divorce was finalized, he shows up to pick up their daughter for his time and he said to her basically, "I don't hate you, but if you want anything more than that, you'll have to work for it." And she did. They got back together officially a year later, moved together with their daughter 6 months after that and have been together for 14 years now, twice as long as their marriage. They didn't remarry, but she never did change her last name back, so they are still Mr & Mrs "Smith".

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An excellent story. It's well written, and believable in the sense that I know a couple who reconciled in a similar fashion, but Inhave to admit thr story does have one major flaw. Why did she cheat? That question is never answered. I can understand wanting to reconcile with the love of your life, but if you dont know why they cheated, how can you be certain they wont do it again?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Was author on high or something? Does he have a cucked fetish? There's no way he's ever going to stay or even have anything to do with her ever unless he has a cucked fetish. She was sorry she was caught, and oh wow, he fucked her knowing he's beat friend fucked her moments ago wow kudos, he didn't even stand up for himself, get cucked again in the future.. no remorse from the slut wife.. what a shitty logic, divorce and then start seeing her again wow just wow..I guess the mc was just plain horrible to look at that he won't get another girl

JTassJTass3 months ago

It's a well-written story, but not my cup of tea. As the anonymous commenter of 10 days ago said, unless he knows the reason that she cheated, there's no way he can begin to trust her enough that he'll have any reasonable expectation of fidelity in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

1) You can re-establish a relationship, but broken trust is 100x more difficult.

1) There are hundreds of millions of loyal women on the planet.

2) No one who CONTINUES is truly sorry.

3) Had the exact same experience, but never took her back.

Several failed marriages later, she's alone, I have a younger, sexier wife and and I know I made the right choice.

Rsamperi11Rsamperi113 months ago

I like this nice job of making lemonade with lemons

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He forgave too easily without even a promise of future love and fidelity

AllNigherAllNigher2 months ago

No explanation of why. Couldn't resist? Then what about next time?

Too easy but well written.

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

You have to be a glass half full kind of person to appreciate this story, unfortunately many of the comments I see below are half empty.

LechemanLechemanabout 2 months ago

No matter how tempting, and even if you did the unforgiveable and crossed the line with your mate, you never ever do it again.

BodyThiefByTheBayBodyThiefByTheBayabout 2 months ago

First day, kidding? This is just a continuation of the marriage with a long separate vacation.

Neither antagonist suffered albeit a little shame.

She does not earn a RAAC

Should have a hard long duration courtship and dependent on the outcome, will determine RAAC or BTB

bigurnbigurnabout 2 months ago

This one I am okay with, as long as he lets her do all of the pursuing. Let her chase, entice, and seduce him. Have all kinds of sex. Encourage her to become extra creative and daring. Hint about forgiveness and moving back in together, all while pounding that pussy relentlessly. Insist on a lot of blowjobs and anal sex... When she finally gets impatient about his lack of commitment, walk away. Hell, give her time and you may get to run a second round of her pussy parade... Just never, I repeat never, commit to the cheating whore again... 3 ⭐⭐⭐ for you not forcing total reconciliation upon us again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good idea for a story but a few things dont work for me.

1) sex right after she cheated

2) telling her they will reconcile. No maybe but a definite yes at some point

3) immediately dating her like exclusive. He took no time being single.

4) she feels no loss. Hell, she can date tom again or anyone else. .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Oh no! She cheats with his best friend- that he caught - for 5 months! What about the other names in the book she kept? Even if no one else, she cheated for almost 1/2 year. He divorces her then they start a new courtship? Why not just separate for the 3 months or so then see how each feels?

Better thing, to me, is divorce the slut & plainly walk away. It wasn't one time, even twice, but over months. He's an idiot for staying with her- nobody forced her. What's to stop her from repeating in a couple of years? Story doesn't work for me; the author made him into a weak, blumbling fool. As bad, we're not told what happened during & at the end of their dating. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

He missed the fact she was a middle-class hooker. Tom wasn’t her only client, just the one he found out about. And she was a mediocre fuck.. not worth the $200 I paid for the afternoon. But at least she let me go bareback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

To me, it's not only the cheating, it's the lying. He had no clue until the condom in the car. The two cheaters were completely natural at dinner before the exposure. They are practiced liers. Huge red flag! "Do not proceed down this road!" DANGER AHEAD

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Like RedRachael: Nope. He was right to ghost them all. Wrong in leaving an opportunity to reconcile for friends along with his wife. Just Nope! This wasn't a random lover he didn't know, but his 'best' friend. If he wasn't worth it, then neither was she. The other friend Peg also chose her side by reconciling with her cheating spouse.

bacchant2bacchant214 days ago

Liked the mcs decisive actions, didnt like him cutting Peg off, it wasnt her fault but such is life if she reconciled with the shithead. Hard to quibble with a possible reconcillition, who could he meet and know for sure would be better. Very refreshing take on the situation.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I'dlike to think that no man is that stupid, but there's probably a few that are.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Cunt cheated for 5 months and after only a few married years together, shes not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Certainly in the top 25 stories on this site, maybe in the top ten. Hope is always good to read about and it’s an emotion that we should always cherish when we feel it,

ThmfknloreThmfknlore4 days ago

Seriously you have to be kidding me another damn story about a cuck bitch and his cheating slut

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous