The Middle of Nowhere

Story Info
The bookworm finally turns.
3.4k words
4.45
1.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma awoke to the sunlight streaming through her bedroom window. Growing up on a farm in Iowa, she never could shake the habit. Being the youngest of three children, there was always a wait for the bathroom in the mornings before running downstairs and trying to eat breakfast before the school bus arrived. Even now, after graduating from the local junior college, she still got up with the sun.

She rolled out of bed and stood, soaking in the sun's warm rays coming in through the window, before heading across the room to her closet. She paused in front of the dressing mirror, and looked herself over.

"Still looking good." She thought to herself turning from side to side.

There really weren't words to describe Emma's shape. Not really curvy, not really thin. Not busty, but definitely not flat chested. Not athletic but definitely fit. She never bought clothes to accentuate her body, but easily made anything she wore look sexy.

Reaching into her closet, she brought out her usual summer wardrobe. Snug fit low rise jeans and a thin button up flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Tossing them onto the bed, she slipped her nightshirt over her head and flung it into the hamper in the closet.

Turning back to the mirror, she looked at her reflection again. She ran her hands across her stomach and up to her breasts. She cupped them in her hands and rubbed her nipples with her thumbs. It had been a long time since hands other than her own had touched her body. Day classes and a night job to help her parents pay for them didn't leave much time for relationships. She slipped her jeans and shirt over a lacy bra and panty set (just because she was a farm girl didn't mean she couldn't feel sexy) and headed down for some toast and coffee.

"Hi mom. Dad already gone?" she said pouring her coffee.

"Yep. He's out checking the fields. Crops look good this year. So what are you doing today? Going anywhere?"

"Probably Nowhere."

"Take the four wheeler. No one's been out there in a couple of years."

Now this might sound strange to someone listening from the outside in, but Nowhere was a real place. The family farm backed up to another family owned farm and where they met, there were four wooded acres that all the kids had named Nowhere. Technically, it was the owned by the neighbors, but all the kids laid claim to it. Emma had two older brothers and the Palmer's had four kids, two boys and two girls. In the middle of Nowhere there was a clearing with a fire pit made from discarded rocks and a picnic table, supposedly stolen from the local forest preserve by the older boys. The kids played out there when they were younger. Camped out there when they were a bit older. Had bonfires and beers later in life. Emma was the youngest and had seen it all out there.

By early afternoon, Emma made it out to Nowhere. Only getting the four wheeler stuck twice. I guess it wasn't just like riding a bike after all and the trail was really overgrown. She rode around Nowhere enjoying the memories when she saw a truck parked at the edge of the trees. She recognized it immediately. It was Tyler Palmer's. Tyler was the youngest of the Palmer boys and two years older than Emma.

Emma had a secret crush on Tyler when they were both in high school, but he was a football player and she was a bookworm. He dated cheerleaders and she hung out with the "brainiacs". She daydreamed of riding in his truck next to him after football games or to the drive-in theater, his arm around her shoulders. And at night, alone in bed, she dreamed of so much more.

But, why was Tyler's truck out here and he wasn't? She pulled out her cellphone and dialed his number.

"Hey Emma. What's up? You back from college already?"

"Hey Tyler. Yeah graduation was two weeks ago. I've been home ever since."

"Nice. I was going to go to college too, but I started helping dad on the farm and one thing led to another and well you know....."

Yeah, she knew. Tyler was a good football player, but not enough to earn a scholarship and his grades weren't the kind to get into college. He was good with his hands and tools, just not an academic.

"I'm out here in the middle of Nowhere and your truck is out here. You get rid of it?"

"No. Tractor quit out there. It just wasn't getting any fuel. I had to walk all the way back to the shop. I thought it was a bad filter so I threw my tools in the truck and drove into town, got a new filter, and drove out to put it on. It started right up so I went back to work. Got up towards the road and it quit again. At least it was a shorter walk."

"That explains it. How are you getting it back home?"

"I'm going to ride my dirt bike out in the morning and then throw it in the back and drive home. Hey, can you lock it up for me? My tools are still inside."

"Sure. No problem. Maybe we can get together sometime while I'm home."

"It's a date. I need to run. They didn't have the fuel pump we needed in town, so I have to drive into Des Moines and pick it up. Meet me out there in the morning and we can catch up. Don't forget to lock up my truck."

"I will. See you tomorrow."

She hung up the phone and walked over to Tyler's truck. The truck she wanted to ride in, make out in, whatever in. She opened the door and climbed in the passenger side. She slid towards the center of the bench seat as if Tyler were driving and imagined heading into the next town over and the drive-in theater. Her mind began to wander, wondering where a night like that might lead. She could almost smell Tyler right there with her. She opened her eyes and realized why. On the floor lay Tyler's sweaty denim shirt and hat. With the windows up and the early summer heat, the whole truck smelled like Tyler. She reached down and grabbed them. She put his hat on her head and raised the shirt to her face and drew his scent in deeply.

"Why didn't you ever notice me?" she sighed. "I was just as pretty as those cheerleaders. I would have loved you more."

She kept Tyler's shirt pressed to her face and closed her eyes. She saw him with the cheerleaders on the football field. She remembered seeing them after a game in their skirts and poms, climbing into the seat she sat in now, driving out of town to the second half of the double feature at the drive in. Then listening to them giggling and whispering on Mondays. The answer to her question became obvious. Well she could fix that. She climbed out of Tyler's truck and locked the doors.

"See you in the morning, Tyler."

Emma got up early with butterflies in her stomach. She had laid out her plan last night as she lay in bed, but there was still the fear of the unknown. She put on just a little mascara, light blush, and lipstick just a shade darker than the color of her nipples (she had read that in a magazine somewhere), and grabbed the day bag she had packed the night before. Starting the four wheeler she headed down the trail to Nowhere. She had to get out there before Tyler or she would have to play it by ear with Plan B.

She made it to Nowhere in record time and after taking a quick lap around the trees, she parked by the fire pit and the picnic table. The truck was still there like yesterday with no sign of Tyler's dirt bike.

"So far so good." she said, grabbing the day bag and heading deeper into the trees. "I'll bet you'll notice me now."

Fifteen minutes later, she heard an approaching dirt bike. She closed her day bag and tossed it next to the four wheeler. She headed through the clearing towards Tyler's truck.

"It's now or never." she said as she stepped out of the trees and into the warmth of the sunshine about 100 feet behind where Tyler had just pulled up and was unlocking his drivers door.

"Hey Tyler." she called walking towards him.

"Morning Emma." he answered as he turned around. "How's it....."

The last word caught in his throat as he saw her.

She smiled at him and waved, swaying her hips as she walked. She knew exactly why he was tongue tied. And she loved it.

"Wow. You look...incredible."

"So, you like?" she said as she twirled slowly, stopping with her hands on her hips and the sole of one foot flat against a tree, as she leaned back against it in her best seductive pose.

Her outfit had caused exactly the reaction she was hoping for. He couldn't stop staring at her.

Emma was wearing the shortest, most faded Daisy Dukes she owned. So short that the white pockets hung out from the frayed fabric at the hips and was nearly nonexistent between her legs. Two buttons of the button fly were undone and the edges folded back. Tyler's denim shirt from yesterday hung loosely from her shoulders with all the buttons undone and the tails tied in a knot under her slightly exposed breasts. She wore Tyler's hat on her head with a braided ponytail pulled out the back, and her cowboy boots.

"What's all this? Definitely not the Emma I remember."

"I'm still the same Emma. You just never wanted to see me like this. Like I could be smart and pretty too. You only saw phony, empty headed cheerleaders. You could have had all this," she said spreading her arms, her nipples popping in and out from the edges of the shirt. "whenever you wanted. All you had to do was notice me. Talk to me."

"I'm sorry.", he stammered, "You just always felt like a little sister to me. Not a girlfriend."

She stepped over to him, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. She ran her tongue over his lips and down the length of his neck.

"Well," she whispered into his ear before lightly kissing his earlobe, "I'm not your little sister."

She reached up and kissed his lips again and, letting her arms drop to his waist, she wrapped her fingers into his belt loops, and pulled him closer.

"But I could be your girlfriend."

With that, Emma spun around and started sauntering away from him. The view from behind was as sexy as the view from the front. The Daisy Dukes were cut in an arc to just below the back pockets and up around the sides to within an inch or two of the waistband, showcasing her tanned legs and pale ass cheeks as she walked. Tyler just stood there staring at her mesmerized. A few feet from the picnic table, she turned and dropped her chin towards her chest, and crooked a finger towards him in her best "come hither" look.

"Aren't you coming?", she said, drawing out the last word in a purposeful double entendre.

Emma walked backwards the last few steps with her eyes locked on Tyler's, smiling seductively at him. Feeling the picnic table on her ass, she hopped up on the end of it and dangled her feet, letting her boots fall to the ground. She leaned back on her hands with her thighs open just enough to reveal nothing but soft skin behind the tiny strip of denim between them. Swinging her feet made her hips roll side to side, nearly exposing her smooth pussy to Tyler.

Emma watched as Tyler nearly tripped over his own two feet, trying to hurry over to her, his eyes wide. A few feet from reaching her, Emma raised her foot to crotch level, stopping Tyler in his tracks.

"Wait just a minute there stud." Emma said coyly, "I said I could be your girlfriend. Not that I would be your girlfriend. That depends on you. Do I still remind you of a little sister?"

Tyler shook his head no, his eyes moving back and forth between her tits and her outstretched foot.

"Can you see me as grown woman from now on?"

He nodded his head, eyeing her shapely legs up to where they came together.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes."

"Good"

Emma slowly reached out her foot, stroking the bulge in his jeans with her toes as she lowered it. She raised herself up and pulled at the knot in her shirt, letting it fall to her sides. She reached out to Tyler, drawing him between her open legs. Locking her ankles behind him, she trapped his hard cock tight against her pussy. She ran her palms up his chest as his hands went from her exposed legs, over the scant denim covering her hips, and up to her full tits. She moaned softly as he stroked her hard nipples with his thumbs. She could feel her pussy getting warmer and slick.

Tyler pinched her nipples between his thumbs and the knuckles of his index fingers and gently pulled on them as he kissed her neck just below her earlobe making her moan deeply, her nipples growing a deeper shade of pink. It had been so long since any man had played with them. She ground her pussy into Tyler, driving him forward with her crossed legs. She had heard the girls whispering in the locker room about his size, but she never really believed it. She certainly believed it now.

Tyler kept kneading her tits and rubbing her nipples in a steady rhythm, tugging them every few minutes. Between that and his cock keeping her pussy on fire, she wasn't going to last long. Suddenly, he reached down and grabbed her ass and lifted her off the table and into his arms, her ankles still crossed just below his hips. He gazed into her eyes as he began to groan. Emma knew he wasn't going to last long either. She looked back at him as she humped him faster, moaning and whimpering as she drove herself over the edge. She wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face there, as she heard him growl and felt his body go rigid. His hands squeezed her ass as he clamped her pussy tightly to his cock. She could feel it pulsing over and over as he came.

Slowly regaining her senses, she let loose of him and slid back to the picnic table. It had been a long time since she had come so deeply. She looked up at Tyler as he stared at her with a silly grin on his face. She could still feel his hardness pressed against her even though it wasn't. She had to know. She had to see it. Hold it. Feel it. She reached down, unsnapped his jeans, and snaked her hand inside them. She nearly gasped as she wrapped her fingers around it. He wasn't overly long, shorter than a well sharpened new pencil, but even in his current semi hard state, as big around as a golf ball. She squeezed him gently, thinking he could satisfy almost any woman with just this.

Tyler moaned softly as she kept up the massage and worked his pants over his hips and let them fall around his ankles. He took her by the shoulders and brought her to her feet, kissing her deeply and pinching her nipples again. He undid the last button of her little short shorts and pushed them over her ass. Emma stepped out of them as they hit the ground.

She purred as she felt his fingers on her smooth shaven pussy. She was already dripping from her orgasm but still needed more. She squeezed his cock again. It was still half hard but felt fuller than before. She felt his fingers parting her slick folds and sliding inside, his thumb sliding side to side across her clit. She moaned and threw her head back, buckling her hips fucking his hand. She tried to jump up on the table so she could lay back and surrender to him, but he wouldn't let her. She whimpered as she felt his fingers slip out of her pussy.

Suddenly, Tyler grabbed her hips and spun her around, her shirt tails fluttering in the air behind her. He pushed her down across the table and pushed his cock between her ass cheeks. He dropped his hips and used his knees to spread her legs wider, even though she was already doing it for him. He lined up his now nearly hard cock and thrust forward, shoving as much of himself as he could into her.

Emma's eyes went wide as she gasped in surprise, then groaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure. She had never had her pussy so full and so stretched like this before. She felt him pull back and slam into her again. She dropped her head down to the table and stifled a shriek. He pulled back again, but this time he slowly pushed all of his size deep into her and held it there. Now she knew what the cheerleaders were always whispering about. Or so she thought.

She tried to let her pussy adjust to his size when she felt it. She thought he was pushing deeper, but she couldn't feel him moving. She could feel more pressure in her pussy even though she was relaxing as much as she could. She couldn't believe it. He was growing bigger inside her. She could feel his cock head swelling and his shaft getting harder. It was like nothing she had ever experienced. She felt every pulse of his cock as he grew. Now at full mast, she felt him slowly pulling back again. She braced herself for another thrust, but again he eased himself slowly into her. It was exquisite. She could feel every vein of his cock against the walls of her pussy. Again and again, slowly, methodically, he slid his girth into her. The more she got used to him the more she moaned. The more she moaned the faster he went. The faster he went the more she wanted. It was an exquisite circle that could only end one way.

Emma was now thrusting her hips back towards him as he fully fucked her. He let go of one hip and grabbed the tails of her shirt and pulled her shoulders back towards him. She turned her head and looked back at him.

"Take me baby," she panted, "I'm yours. Just don't stop fucking me. Don't you dare stop. Don't you dare take that cock out of me!"

She turned her head back, dropped it, and threw it backwards flipping her ponytail across her back. Tyler grabbed it up with her shirt tails and yanked it.

"Yes!" she groaned. "Do it. Do me! Fuck me! Fuuuck meee!"

She felt her body going numb. She saw stars behind her clenched eyes and heard the blood rushing in her ears. Her legs quaked and she cried out as the biggest orgasm she had ever had gave way to another and yet another. As she slowly began to recover, she heard Tyler groaning as he pulled out of her. Her legs gave out as she fell to her knees and grabbed Tyler's wet cock, jacking him off furiously. The first spurt hit her on the chin and the next two landed between her tits. The last little bit slowly ran down the length of him leaving a trail up to the last drop on the head of his cock. She leaned in and licked along the trail, sucking the last drop from his still swollen cock head.

Tyler looked down at her with that same silly grin on his face.

"What would you say to a date at the drive in this weekend? That is if you still want to be my girlfriend. I used to take all my girlfriends to the drive in. Remember?"

"Oh, I know all about you and the drive in." she said licking her lips. "What's your favorite color of lipstick? Im going to leave my mark farther down than any of those cheerleaders could."