The Mile High Joy Luck Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she did so, I couldn't help but notice that some of my jizz had landed on her jade luck pendant, the one that had hung around her neck since she was a little girl. The jade was now stained with my cum--a glistening mark, as if soiling her innocence. But there was nothing solely innocent about Mei Ling. She was a kind college undergrad true but she was also an Chinese nymphomaniac, a secret wild slut who loved to tease and fuck a random professor she had just met on a plane. "Well," I said with a smirk, "I guess that's one lucky charm ruined."

Mei Ling smirked at me, her eyes filled with mischief. She dangled the cum-stained pendant on its gold chain, then popped it in her mouth, sucking the jade stone clean. She swirled the charm in her mouth, rolling her eyes mockingly, tasting the remnants of our passion. She ejected the pendant into her palm while she swallowed the jizz that had marked it. She flaunted the now clean pendant before me once more before returning the chain to her neck. "Now I'm doubly lucky," she said playfully, her eyes flashing with delight as she ran her fingers through her long, dark hair, which was already damp with sweat and cum.

As we heard the faint murmurings of waking passengers outside the bathroom door, I knew it was time to gather our belongings and make a hasty retreat.

We each took a moment to wipe down our faces and necks, trying in vain to clean off the cum that had dried there. I took a deep breath and opened the door, stepping out into the aisle. Mei Ling followed close behind me, keeping her head down as she avoided eye contact with the other passengers.

We made our way back to our respective seats, trying our best to act as if nothing out of the ordinary had just taken place. I slid into my seat, trying hard not to let my heart pound in my chest as I noticed the curious glances from some of the other passengers. Mei Ling sat down next to me and pulled her seatbelt across her lap, pretending to fiddle with it as she avoided my gaze, straightening her skirt and running her fingers through her messy hair.

The flight attendant passed by once again, smiling as she refilled our water cups. I watched her, trying desperately to keep my hands from shaking. I knew that what we had just done was wrong, but it felt so fucking good. The thrill of it all -- the danger, the excitement, and the sheer audacity of it all -- was enough to make me forget my age, my ex-wife, and everything else that had brought me to this moment.

As the plane began its descent into San Diego, I glanced over at Mei Ling. She was staring out the window, lost in thought. I wanted to reach out and touch her, to feel her soft skin under my fingertips one more time, but I knew it was time for us to part ways.

The truth was, I didn't know where things were headed with Mei Ling. Our relationship, if you could call it that, was complicated. Was I just another notch on her belt? Was she just a way for me to forget about my ex-wife? Or was there something more to this? I wasn't sure, but for the first time in a long time, I felt like there was hope, like life really could reward me with something unexpected, something good.

12