The MILF Next Door

Story Info
A leaky pipe leads to a leaking neighbour.
4.6k words
4.56
28.8k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_Anderer
P_Anderer
334 Followers

Dawn lived next door to Phil. She lived with her husband Gary and had two daughters, though they were both at Uni, so were away most of the time.

Dawn was a bit of an oddball. Of medium build and average height, she had a nice figure and hair which she kept around collar length, but which varied in shades between dark blonde and a purply-red. Although quite attractive, there was something about her which seemed a bit butch -- she was perfectly happy tackling all the physical jobs round the house, from cutting the grass to climbing a ladder in order to clean the upstairs windows.

Having been dumped by her first husband years before, she had obviously become a strong, independent woman, prior to Gary coming on the scene. This often made Phil wonder if she might be bi, and sometimes permitted himself a little fantasy about him, Dawn and another woman having a nice little three-way together.

But she did have what Phil would describe as 'a proper woman shape' -- in other words, she had a discernible waist and a feminine curve to her hips. She was in the habit of wearing very tight jeans, which hugged her strawberry-shaped bottom very nicely -- which she was in the habit of showing off, by bending over at every opportunity. But her most interesting feature was undoubtedly her boobs. They weren't particularly big, probably a C-cup, but Dawn always seemed keen to show them off. Rarely wearing a padded or push-up bra, the ones she did wear, were obviously made of very thin fabric and did very little to hide her nipples.

Dawn seemed to be a bit of a tease, or something of an exhibitionist. Phil frequently wondered if she fancied him a bit, with her mild flirting, or whether it was just the way she was. He could never quite figure out if she was trying to entice him, or whether it was just a case of being reassured by men still wanting to look at her tits. Dawn did seem very proud of her breasts, and she never missed the chance to give him an eyeful.

She most commonly wore a T-shirt with a scooped neck, so when she and Phil chatted over the low wall between their gardens, she would often make a point of bending down on some pretext, to pull out a weed from the drive, or whatever, in the process giving him a delightful view down her cleavage.

Phil never made any effort to disguise the fact that he was staring down her top. 'If you want to show me your tits, why should I pretend I'm not looking?' he would think.

When she stood up, he loved the way her nipples would sometimes harden and poke through the thin fabric; the interesting thing was, she never made any attempt to cover them up, by doing that usual woman thing, of folding their arms in a vain attempt to hide their independent arousal.

Dawn had clearly married Gary as a 'safe bet' after she found herself alone with two teenage daughters. It was pretty obvious she'd snared him to avoid being left on the shelf at around 35 years of age. A steady sort of bloke, he was a bit overweight and was basically lazy. His only real interest was tinkering around with old cars, which were unlikely to ever move again under their own power.

Phil figured that Gary had a modest pension from being in the armed forces, though reckoned that the closest he had probably ever got to any action, would have been serving up food in the canteen.

Gary was one of those people who spent a lot of time watching TV and soaking up all the latest news and current affairs. Consequently, he seemed to have an opinion on everything, which he was prepared to share with anyone who could be bothered to listen -- or who was unable to get away from his endless droning. Phil thought him to be a proper bore and frequently wondered if he was equally dull in the marriage bed. Poor Dawn.

Gary had become a self-employed driving instructor, though he never made much of an effort to really promote his business or indeed, become very successful at it. Phil used to smile when he looked at the car which Gary used, to do the lessons in. The passenger seat was always reclined halfway back, giving the impression that Gary would settle down for a nice nap, as soon as the student took over the wheel. In spite of the fact that he was clearly not that busy doing driving lessons, he still seemed to disappear for many hours most days. Phil never bothered to enquire how he filled in his time.

For a couple of weeks during the summer, there had been a steady flurry of tradesmen working at Dawn's house. During one of their encounters on the driveway, Dawn proudly announced that she had had a new toilet and shower room installed upstairs. Phil had been considering renewing the bathroom in his house, so was interested to see the finished result.

"Come in and have a look," said Dawn, smiling brightly. "It's all finished now, and I'm ever so pleased with it."

Gary was out, as usual. Phil hopped over the low wall which separated the two driveways and Dawn invited Phil into the house. She was wearing her typical attire -- a pair of calf-length jeans, which looked like they'd been sprayed on and a light-coloured T-shirt. She chatted as she led the way through the kitchen and up the stairs. Dawn seemed to be making a special effort to wiggle and sway her shapely bottom as she went up the stairs. Being a few steps higher, her lovely arse was just about at Phil's eye level, giving him the perfect opportunity to survey her womanly curves -- up close! Her bottom was an absolute peach, rounded to perfection, and blended wonderfully into her shapely thighs. All those hours that Dawn spent doing Aerobics and the like, were clearly paying off.

When they got to the new shower room, Dawn excitedly showed Phil how it had all been fitted in so cleverly and proudly showed off all the features. Because it was quite a small space, really intended for one person to use, Phil and Dawn were having to stand quite close together. Close enough for him to smell the scent of her hair and body -- but too close for him to be able to look down properly at the swelling of her breasts, to check if her lovely, mobile nipples had come out to play.

Phil was in that classic dilemma: had Dawn invited him upstairs, merely to show off her new shower room, or did she have something more in mind, which would involve a short detour to one of the three adjacent bedrooms? He was sorely tempted to grab her arse or squeeze her tits and just go for it but was held back by the thought that what he interpreted as seductiveness might be completely unintentional on her part. If that was the case, he could end up with a slapped face and the threat of 'Wait till my husband gets home!'

Dawn didn't make any physical contact... no hand on his arm or any other signal to say, 'It's ok to touch me back.' She carried on chattering away and Phil was forced to think that maybe she was just being neighbourly. He certainly fancied Dawn but wasn't so deeply in lust with her that he couldn't control himself. She was, after all, his next-door neighbour, and if it all went horribly wrong, the coming weeks and months could be difficult, to say the least.

So, he resolved to not make the first move, and instead, made sure that she saw his signals -- his body language and the way he looked into her eyes -- and would know that he was interested in her. Which was probably far more than her dopey husband ever did.

Their encounter ended uneventfully, with them heading back downstairs, exchanging conversation. Phil paid Dawn compliments on the great improvement to her house (she always referred to it as 'my house') and returned back next door.

Phil was kicking himself slightly. On the one hand, he was almost certain that she had been coming on to him... on the other, she might just have been being friendly. Maybe she always wiggled her arse like that when she walked upstairs? It was very hard to know. At least, he hadn't made a fool of himself, even though he might potentially have missed out on a really hot encounter -- and another notch on the bedpost.

A few weeks later, Phil had just returned from a tough running session. He was training to run a half marathon and was out jogging three times a week, as well as spending several hours a week at the gym, on the rowing machine and doing core exercises. He had just got back outside his house and was checking his sport watch.

"Hi Phil," said Dawn, from her side. "Hi Dawn," replied Phil, still breathing hard. He had just run about 7 miles in a good time and was drawing deep lungfuls of air to help recover. Dawn looked him up and down and gave a little smile. She was just wearing a dressing gown and looked like she hadn't been up long.

Unlike her lazy husband though, she was into keep-fit and seemed to like what she was seeing. Phil was dressed in close-fitting black running tights and a short-sleeved running shirt, which accentuated his biceps. The running tights showed off his athletic legs and clearly defined thigh muscles -- and did little to disguise the package between his legs. Phil deliberately used the hem of his shirt to wipe the sweat from his forehead, knowing full well that he had exposed his toned stomach for Dawn to see. The hours of training had given him the beginnings of a six-pack -- hardly common for a guy in his 50's.

"Phil, I wonder if you can help me, please? The water supply to the new toilet is leaking and I can't seem to stop it. Would you be able to take a look? Gary's going to be out all day and I'm worried about water damage."

'Oh, is he now?' Phil thought, as he lifted a leg up and placed his heel on the wall. Hands on hips, he leaned forward to apply a long stretch to his calf and hamstring. "I just need to cool down, Dawn. Otherwise, I could get cramps." He lowered that leg, then repeated the stretch with the other one.

As he was talking to Dawn, he was quite happy to work through his whole cool-down routine and to let her see how fit and flexible his body was.

"What sort of times are you running now?" she asked, just making conversation but also appearing genuinely interested.

"I'm doing 6.5 miles in about 55 minutes now, so I'm hoping to do 'the Half' in about one hour fifty."

"That's pretty good, for a guy your age," she replied and appeared impressed.

"Why do people always add that phrase 'for your age'?" Phil asked and laughed, good naturedly. "Let me just grab some tools and bits and pieces, then I'll come and have a look." He was tempted to say, 'come and take a look at your plumbing' but thought it might sound a bit obvious and cheesy.

Phil went indoors and quickly flannelled the sweat off his face and head, then squirted some fresh sport deodorant under his arms. 'No harm in being prepared,' he thought. 'Just in case.' Then he fetched some spanners and a bag of plumbing bits and knocked on Dawn's door.

She opened the door and Phil immediately noticed that she had still not bothered to get dressed, although he could see she had put on a bit of makeup in the meantime. He made a mental note that she'd made the effort to look nice, and thought it bode well.

"Thanks, Phil. Come on up." Phil was again treated to another rather lovely display of Dawn's hips swaying as she led the way up the stairs, but was unable to appreciate her legs this time, as they were hidden by the dressing gown. Her feet were bare and looked nice, with painted toenails.

Phil located the stop valve for the toilet and shut it off. Sure enough, the leak had created quite a pool of water, which he mopped up with a cloth. In order to see properly, he had to lie on his back and slide his head under the cistern.

Passing her the screwdriver, he asked her, "Dawn, can you turn the water back on again now please?" He didn't really need her help with this but was keen to get her into close proximity. 'What a good girl!' Phil thought, as she leaned right forward, putting a hand on his shoulder, as if to support herself. He managed to glance forward and was treated to a delightful view of her pendulous breasts as her dressing gown dropped away slightly.

"How's that?" she asked. "That's perfect," he replied, permitting himself a broad grin. The limited space in the room meant that her thigh was firmly pressed against his. "Hang on there, I'll need you to shut it off again in a moment," he said. Dawn obediently remained in the rather enjoyable pose, so Phil didn't rush with his investigation to find the source of the leak. "Ah, OK, got it," he finally announced. "You can turn it off now."

Dawn stretched to operate the valve again and her dressing gown fell away a little further. In the shadows, Phil could make out the fullness of her breasts, hanging vertically downward, enhancing their size, and caught a glimpse of a rosy nipple.

Phil could feel his cock stirring at the stolen sight of her delectable boobs and knew that the increased bulge would soon be very obvious to her when she returned to a kneeling position. Dawn eased back, tracing her hand from his shoulder, down his chest. He let out a sigh as her fingernails brushed over his erect nipple.

As she returned to an upright position, her gown fell open a little more, exposing more of the enticing valley between her breasts. The lower part of the gown had also parted somewhat, exposing her knee and a tantalising part of her thigh. She made no attempt to pull it around herself or cover her exposed bits... 'Game on!' thought Phil, the blood involuntarily surging into his cock.

Phil decided to 'test the water' and smiled at his own pun. "Yep, you're definitely leaking!" he said, deliberately giving a gentle squeeze with his thigh, increasing the pressure between hers and his.

She took the conversation bait... "Ohh, can you tell from there?" she asked, in a lovely, sexy voice. "Just a guess," he replied, and slipped his hand inside the top of her gown, cupping her breast and running his thumb over her nipple. Phil was thrilled when she gave a little gasp and moved forward slightly, as if encouraging him.

He reached up and, slipping his hands under the edges of her dressing gown, eased the top apart, exposing her delightful breasts for him to finally look at properly. They were beautifully formed, soft but firm, a lovely handful in size, topped with perky nipples and pink areole.

As he gently squeezed them and ran his thumbs over the nipples, she swung her leg over both of his, so she straddled his legs, her arse and pussy directly on top of his swollen cock. The thin fabric of his running tights made it feel as though he was almost naked against her. The rigid arrogance of his prick was pressing directly against the soft, fleshy warmth between her legs.

Dawn started a gentle grinding movement against him. Phil was hardly able to move -- his head was still partly under the toilet cistern and her body weight was pinning his legs down. Only his arms were free to move as she continued to work her pussy against his cock with ever more deliberate movements. He held her by her upper arms and pulled her closer, so that by lifting his head, he was able to suckle on one nipple, then the other, before his neck started to ache and he had to reluctantly let go but continued to roll her nipples between his thumbs and fingers.

Dawn's eyes were closed, and she was starting to breathe more rapidly as she worked her hips back and forth on Phil's erection. He was reminded of the 'dry humping' they would do as teenagers, when 'going all the way' with the girl was still a distant goal. It was unusual for him to have the woman take control like this; he was much more used to being the dominant one but found this experience very pleasurable. As if hearing his thoughts, Dawn grasped his wrists and pushed them to the floor, so he was effectively pinned immobile, with her leaning over him, breasts swaying as she gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy against his hard cock.

He had little choice but to let her continue, to allow her to fulfil her fantasy of riding her next-door neighbour. She was clearly in a high state of arousal and Phil desperately wanted to run his hands over her arse and play with her clit but was trapped under her like a plaything.

Dawn's breathing became rapid and rasping, her movements became rapid and urgent as she brought herself to a climax. He could feel the moist heat radiating from her soft flesh between her legs, enveloping his prick, and could feel wetness penetrating his running tights, dampening his rigid prick. Her fervent movements suddenly peaked, her body spasming as waves ran through her and suddenly, she went limp and released her grasp on his wrists. He reached up and brushed the sweat-soaked hair from her forehead and gently stroked her breasts.

"Wow," he said. "I wasn't expecting that!"

Dawn said nothing, but slid down his body, until her face was level with his throbbing cock. She grasped the drawstring of his running tights and released the knot in the waistband, which allowed her to tug the front down. His cock popped out of his clothing, freed from the constraints. He was dripping precum and the head of his cock glistened with the silky liquid.

She examined his cock appreciatively and gasped quietly. Poking her tongue out, she ran the tip over his swollen glans and tasted his juice, before parting her lips and slipping her hot, wet mouth over the head of his cock. Phil ran his hands through her hair as she slid her mouth up and down over his swollen prick, creating the most sensual delights as she sucked and licked.

"Could we go somewhere a bit more comfortable, please?" he finally asked. "Mmmm," was her response, as she clambered off him and offered a hand, to help pull him up into a seated position.

"Let's go into Jade's room... she's away at the moment."

They both got up and stood face to face. Phil pulled her close and kissed her deeply, their tongues swirling around in each other's mouths, eyes closed, hands excitedly exploring the unfamiliar body in front of them. Phil's hands slipped inside Dawn's dressing gown and travelled to her hips, finding the sheer, lacy material of her panties and ran his hands round to squeeze and knead her toned buttocks.

"Ohh, you've got a lovely arse, Dawn!" he murmured. She just smiled, then gave his bum a good squeeze and said, "So have you!"

Taking him by the hand, she led him out of the shower room and opened the door to a bedroom, which was decorated in a teenager's style, with posters on the walls and fluffy toys scattered around.

Phil reached down and untied the cord of her dressing gown, then eased it over her shoulders. It dropped to the floor, leaving her naked, except for a tiny pair of pale blue panties, which were made of almost transparent nylon, with a tiny ribbon of lace around her hips.

Dawn stood a few inches shorter than him, confident in her stance, knowing she looked good, with her flat tummy, perky breasts, and toned thighs. With a swift movement, Phil pulled his running shirt over his head and discarded it, so they could press their upper bodies together, skin to skin, her hard nipples against his chest. His cock was still sticking out of his running tights; the wet tip rubbed against her stomach above her panties.

Phil dropped to his knees and eased her panties down her legs, exposing her beautiful pussy, which was completely shaved, with a tiny pink butterfly tattooed to one side. Her inner lips were pouting out, wet with the moisture of her juices. Her panties dropped to the floor, and she kicked them off.

Moving forward slightly, he traced his tongue up her slit, causing her to gasp slightly, before grasping her bum cheeks with his hands, so he could pull her pussy into his face. He drilled his tongue into her wet slit and delighted in finding her loaded with creamy wetness. She started to writhe against him as his tongue probed into her, opening her up, exposing her swollen clit.

P_Anderer
P_Anderer
334 Followers
12