The MILF Next Door and Friend Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My walk-in shower had replaced an earlier bathtub, and so was quite large, and accommodated all three of us in the morning, resulting in quite a bout of erotic back-washing.

********************

Clearly the people hosting the party were into Christmas. The pine trees lining their driveway had all been decorated with strings of colored lights and there was an inflatable Santa and Sleigh tableau outside the front door, with a very red nose on Rudolph. Inside, mistletoe was hanging everywhere, especially from the tops of door frames. The kitchen was an enormous bar, and the dining room had quite the spread of canapes and finger food, including miniature mushroom vol-au-vents, one of my personal favorites. We added our three bottles of wine and some of Mum's baking to the spread.

I was wearing trousers and a leather bomber jacket, with nothing under, while all the ladies in my party had winter coats on, and all were absolutely naked under them. So we dumped our outerwear in the laundry room (why waste a bedroom?) and started to explore.

Jane hung on to my arm, and Fleur hung on to Jane. Julie saw a lady she knew, and their breasts flattened against each other as they said hello. I saw Julie introduce Donna to her friend, and before I knew what was happening, Julie, Donna and the unknown (to me) woman were seen heading upstairs.

Mum saw a guy I knew she had dated a couple of times, and they were soon sitting in a corner nursing a couple of glasses of red wine and playing catch-up on life in general. Interestingly, he soon had a hand on Barb's knee, and she did not remove it.

Fleur spotted a guy standing under some mistletoe, and muttered "Il a une grosse bite," and when I looked and saw the size of his erect cock, I knew instantly the translation was "He has a big dick."

Jane said "Go for it" and Fleur looked questioningly and said "Are you sure?" Jane and I both nodded, so she walked over to the guy, kissed him under the mistletoe, and then grabbed his dick. What happened next was funny! He pushed Fleur away after a few seconds, saw she was a naked and very pretty young lady, and ran to the corner of the room. There he kissed some hulking ugly bearded guy, shouted "I need to go home" and was last seen coming out of the laundry room and running down the driveway carrying his coat, still naked. The ugly guy shrugged his shoulders and proceeded to carry on talking to the even uglier naked guy he was previously talking to.

I thought Jane and Fleur were both going to choke, they were laughing so hard! Then someone said that outside the kitchen was a hot tub. So we three wandered through the kitchen (and I purloined some mushroom vol-au-vents) and stepped outside. There was one lady, probably about 30 and very good looking in the tub, and we got in.

Whoever the lady was beckoned Jane over, and the next thing I knew was Jane was sitting on her lap, and the lady was sucking her nipples. Fleur plonked me down on a bench and proceeded to mount my hardening cock, and I hadn't even finished my vol-au-vents!

As the evening wore on, it became apparent that, other than 'gross bite', Jane and Fleur were not interested in any of the guys other than me, but were definitely interested in other ladies. I spent a pleasant twenty minutes or so watching each of them getting into heavy 69s with a couple of large older ladies, and the noises they made in the process were clearly sounds of pleasure and satisfaction.

I looked briefly into one bedroom and saw Mum energetically riding the cock of the guy she had been speaking to earlier, and in another bedroom I saw Julie and Donna with the lady they had met up with earlier. As she looked up from licking Julie's pussy, I realized the lady in question had been my piano teacher when I was about 7! Clearly, my local neighborhood had grown up as I grew up, but without me knowing anything about what was going on. It made me realize, yet again, how lucky I was to have Julie decide to complete my adult education!

I asked Jane and Fleur if there was anyone they want to have sex with, and their response was great for my ego! They both said "Only you, and not here. We want to fuck you in private!" But they did admit they enjoyed being voyeurs and there were a couple of ladies they might want to hook up with, and I would just have to be patient.

There was one woman, about 40, with a Marilyn Munroe hair style - and a slightly thicker Marilyn Munroe figure - who kept smiling at Jane. Eventually, 'Marilyn' came over and dragged Jane off to dance with her. Their bellies were rubbing together, and because of their matching height, so did their breasts. After a couple of dances and whispering in each other's ears, they came over to where Fleur and I were standing, grabbed Fleur and shot off upstairs. As they went upstairs, Fleur called out "Plus tard" - "Later" - and they were gone.

While they were gone, some red wine and more mushroom vol-au-vents went the way of all flesh.

We had arrived in three cars. Jane and Fleur in mine, Mum in her own, and Donna in Julie's. When Jane and Fleur reappeared after about 20 minutes, Jane looked at me and said "This is Margaret. She wants to come home with us. She knows how these parties work and if we are back before 9 in the morning we can still be in time for breakfast! She wants you to fuck her. No strings. No family names, just first names, and we fuck in your bedroom because she doesn't want to be seen fucking a man here. The main point is she does not want to know who you are, or have anyone know she fucked you. Fleur and I are visitors, so we don't count, when it comes to knowing."

So we left the party, leaving about 40 people having sex in every conceivable combination, and drove back to Mum's. Once home, we freshened up, sat in the TV room having a night-cap, and then went to bed. Margaret cuddled up to me, and promptly went to sleep. Jane and Fleur cuddled up and did the same. It was about midnight.

Around 6 in the morning, Margaret awoke. I felt her feel for my cock, and take it in hand and gently stroke it. She peeled the covers back, and proceeded to kiss all the way down my belly until her lips were stroking my cock and her tongue was teasing the head. When I was fully hard, she mounted me and rode me to one of my most prolific climaxes ever. I was absolutely surprised just how wet I made her.

Once she had returned to normal breathing, she said "We must go back to the party, now."

I don't usually argue with naked ladies who have just brought me to a climax, so we all piled into my car and drove back to the party. There were still loads of cars parked there. Margaret got out of my car, walked across to another car - a very expensive German sports car - got in and drove away.

I looked at Fleur and Jane. "What was all that about?" I asked.

"Elle veut être enceinte," said Fleur, and Jane giggled.

"She wants you to be her baby's daddy," said Jane.

"What???!!!" It was the only response I could make.

"Her husband looks a lot like you, and is threatening to leave her. She figures if you got her pregnant she can stop him leaving."

"Isn't that kind of dishonest?"

"Well, they are still having 'relations', according to her, and her hubby is not taking precautions, so she figures if she gets pregnant he will assume it's his, and all will be well."

"And if he doesn't assume it's his, I could be dinged for parental support."

"That's why she didn't want to know your name, or let anyone see you fucking, so she couldn't be forced into identifying anyone else."

I stood quietly. "I really hoped that if I fathered a child, I would be married to the wanted baby's mother, not used as a loaded penis, and I would have enjoyed the process of procreation."

"This baby is wanted, at least by Margaret. And she loved the way you fucked her, she said, so gentle and considerate. You looked like you enjoyed fucking her, and she enjoyed it, so it's only the married bit you were missing."

I have to admit I felt like a cuddly toy completely robbed of its stuffing. We put our coats back in the laundry room and went out back to the hot tub. There was no one there, so we climbed in and cuddled up against the touch of frost until it became time for breakfast.

If having a good hearty breakfast after making love trying to create a baby is a sign of success, Margaret is about to have triplets!

********************

We didn't see Mum at breakfast. Julie and Donna did make it to the meal, and confessed they had had quite a lively night. After playing with my piano teacher, Donna had introduce Julie to a particularly well-endowed friend of hers and they had both been well and truly 'laid'. After breakfast, we five headed home; still no sight of Mum.

She rolled in, wearing just her coat, around noon. She had that look on her face of someone who was physically well satisfied. Apparently, she had dated this guy several times, but because he was always the perfect gentlemen, he had never got beyond a good-night kiss.

"Seeing him naked like that, as he sat there," she said, "made me realize what I have been missing. I've never known a cock go that far up inside me...."

With the dreamy look on her face, I realized she was going to see this guy again, and again, and again....

For the rest of the time up to Christmas Eve, we were quite relaxed, although all four of us in Mum's house were naked most of the time we were home. But of course, we had to get the groceries in and things like that, so it wasn't a totally naked week.

At bedtime, we paired up in a sort of rotation, so I had a night with Jane, one more with Fleur and one with Mum. She was feeling particularly horny that night and finished up tying me to the bed and riding me until I was exhausted. It was interesting how different Jane and Fleur were to make love to. Fleur was quite submissive and loved to have me tell her what I wanted, whereas Jane had become quite the confident lover and was happy to specify exactly what she wanted. But, she was also very happy to take her time, and mine, and let the lust and need build up gradually.

She loved to explore bodies with mouths, kissing, licking and sucking. Getting me inside her and then having both of us lay still, embracing, looking into each other's eyes. I began to realize she was becoming something, someone, very special to me.

We went to Church for Midnight Mass on Friday and came home to a light supper - which included mushroom vol-au-vents and a good single malt - before all four of us climbed into Mum's king-sized bed.

We awoke Christmas morning to snow. It was enough to provide a layer about two inches thick, but not enough to cause any neighborhood problems or power cuts. I made the dressing to go inside the bird, and Mum pan-fried the turkey kidneys and livers with mushrooms and sherry to make a savory breakfast starter, followed by pancakes and Canadian Maple Syrup. The pancakes were accompanied by real old-fashioned 'bangers' from the local butcher and grilled fresh tomatoes.

Weeks before we had all agreed not to spend a fortune on presents, just simple personal things. It turned out that both Mum and I had been on the same wavelength with regards to Fleur and Jane, and we had both bought them nylons and suspender belts with some other sexy lingerie, but not quite the same as each other.

I had bought Mum a boxed set of Sinatra CDs and she had bought me some movie videos of classic films she knew I loved. The girls - with the advantage of coming through customs - had both bought me some single malt scotch and Mum some really good Pouilly-Fuissé white wine.

After an evening dinner, to which Julie and Donna both came, we played strip poker. The idea was that the first person naked would go to bed with the second person naked, and so on. Mum had even made up the bed in the guest room to make it all work.

As it worked out, Julie got to go to bed with Fleur and Mum with Donna, and Jane got me. Just before midnight, we all slowly went upstairs, and the calling out of "Good nights" was like listening to the end of The Waltons.

Jane and I slid into my bed and pulled the covers over us. Outside, there was a quiet slow but gentle falling of snow. Jane and I cuddled up. The snow seemed to make nature silent, and also reflected the light of the moon, clearly visible as we had not drawn the curtains.

Jane said "I think this has been my best Christmas ever. Especially today. Good food, good company, nice presents, full belly, and nobody drunk or arguing!"

"Well, if and when we ever do settle down together, this will be what we model our Christmases on."

"Do you want us to settle down for ever?" She looked at me as she asked the question.

"To be honest, right now, yes. I know we still have a lot of growing up to do, and be in a position to support ourselves financially with real careers, and as we grow up, we could change and evolve, and possibly drift apart. But of all the people I know right now, the only person I know that I could consider settling down with is you."

As I said that, she stared into my eyes and I could see tears form in the corners of her eyes. She buried her face into my armpit and I heard a muffled voice say "That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me."

Sometimes, the wisest thing you can say is absolutely nothing, and that was what I said in reply. Instead, in total silence, we embraced, kissed, caressed and licked each other, and then I slowly, so slowly it was almost imperceptible, entered her. I felt her legs wrap around me, her bald pussy pushing into my pubic bone.

I pulled my knees up alongside her hips and rolled us over, she unwrapping her legs before I landed on them. Now she was on top, and she knelt up straight, her knees squeezing my hips. Putting her hands on my chest for leverage, she started to slowly rise and fall up and down my cock. She was wet, and my cock was sliding easily inside her, but her movement was as slow as possible.

I swear it took her half an hour to make me climax; it was so patient and yet so erotic. I was being completely controlled, totally seduced, totally under her thumb, or rather, under her pussy. This was not sex. This was making love. She was making love to me in a manner I would remember every time I had another woman. Every time, my cock would remember the exquisite patience with which she ensnared me and drained my balls into her. Even Olympic timing could not have separated our climaxes.

As we snuggled down after the climax, she said "Ah l'Amour, le beau, le vrai, le grand!" (Ah love, the beautiful one, the real one, the true one!). Was she falling for me, too?

The four of us spent the next day, Boxing Day, completely naked. Julie and Donna had made arrangements to visit friends for a couple of days, so it was just all four of us. Mum had cut some of the meat off the turkey and started a home-made soup, and we feasted off left-overs.

We even played truth or dare, and Jane challenged me to do doggy style with Barb in front of her and Fleur.

The four of us went to bed together, and the way they all had their way with me, it was a tired and drained me that next morning drove Fleur and Jane to the train for their return to Paris. As Jane kissed me good-bye, discretely gripping my cock as she did so, she whispered "Why don't you come and fuck us in Paris at Easter. It's a small bedroom but a big bed!"

I promised I would get over there if at all possible, and I watched, feeling melancholy, as the train pulled away. But at least I knew this time, as I watched her leave, that Jane still very much wanted me in her life. There had been hints in some of her conversations about there having been some dates with boys, but no-one of any seriousness. So I wasn't quite as depressed as the day she left the first time.

Barb and I played Scrabble often, and slept together each night, but then Donna and Julie were back, and we agreed to have dinner at Julie's for New Year's Eve.

Over dinner, Donna made it clear that I was to "bring in the New Fucking Year for her", in her bed at her Mum's house.

Having dumped that loser of a husband of hers, she had become a very confident, almost dominating, lover. Just like her mother, she enjoyed getting into bondage, and I spent some time tied to the bed and having my bum whipped. She also liked to sit on my face and have me eat and suck her to a climax.

I had phoned Jane in Paris at midnight my time, and we spoke for a few minutes, but around 1 a.m. was when Donna dragged me into her bedroom, and it was almost noon when she let an exhausted me free to get some food. Fortunately, the hot tub revived me, as Julie had designs on my body for the following night! I spent the night with Julie and Donna, as Mum had arranged to have the guy from the party over for 'a visit'. I am pretty sure I guessed correctly what Barb was planning to get up to during the 'visit'.

Julie and Donna are a formidable pair of lovers, but I did enjoy being tied to the bed and watching them 69 each other, as well as when Donna made me eat her out while Julie rode me cowgirl style. When I slipped in home, naked, Barb and her visitor were having breakfast, and she introduced me to John. We chatted for a while and he seemed a decent bloke, so maybe Mum has now found a man she can build a relationship with. Who knows?

On the third of January, with some degree of relief, I packed my car and drove back to Uni. But the thought of April in Paris (I hoped Easter was in April that year) put a smile on my face.

12