The MILF Next Door Ch. 07

Story Info
Helen needs punishment.
6.2k words
4.67
31.2k
22

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We certainly crossed a line there."

In sexual matters Helen was a hedonist, but her bedroom was remarkably austere. Plain wooden panelling, thick drapes to cover the windows, the furniture sturdy and functional but not in the least ornate. She and Samantha lay naked on the massive bed.

"You did. Yes." Helen sighed, looking down at her clenched fists.

"Have you ever... you know... thought about your girls like that?" The blonde shook her head.

"No... Sorry. They've always been my daughters, never anything else." The dark haired beauty shuddered, rubbing the heels of her hands into her temples.

"You're lucky. I've wanted Esther... in that way... since she became a woman... and now..." Her voice trailed off.

"Now you've had a taste, and you want more." Helen nodded.

"I know that right now Stevie is probably fucking her senseless and on one level I'm okay with that. He's a good fuck, and a sweet guy. She could do a heck of a lot worse... But..."

"You wish it was you fucking her?" Samantha knew her lover and friend very well.

"God forgive me, yes." Her voice faded away. Samantha reached over and squeezed her hand.

"Frankly... you're both adults. Fucked up as it may be, Esther seems okay with it... like she's been feeling the same way as you." Helen sighed. "As long as you don't hurt each other, it may work out okay. As you say she has Stephen... me too I guess..."

"That's true." Helen rolled off the bed, and walked over to a section of panelling. Sliding it aside revealed a set of recesses and retractable bars. "Will you... help me?"

Helen used the recesses as hand and footholds, then, "Could you pull that bar out?" Samantha slid out the diamond section beam between the other woman's legs. "Thank you." Settling slowly down so her weight began to crush her cunt against the unyielding timber, "Oh God." She reached as high as she could for handholds, then let her feet swing free. "Please... the cane."

The bamboo rod was light in Samantha's hand as she admired the stretched out muscles in Helen's back, and the play of her thighs and buttocks as she attempted to keep the weight off her pussy. A flick of the wrist and a fine line was painted across Helen's right buttock. Another flick and a line was laid down almost exactly parallel to the first. Helen gasped as the pain caused her concentration to lapse, her weight bearing down on her tender flesh.

The blonde smiled faintly. Challenges like this had been common among Helen's inner circle, although the Queen Bee had never been subjected to them herself. Samantha had often been called upon to wield the cane, and those lessons had stuck with her. She allowed the other woman to compose herself, then left two lines in quick succession marking the left buttock. Helen howled in pain, but she didn't slip against the beam. The challenge was simple enough, endure the pain of the cane, or experience even greater pain on the beam. This time was unusual though in that Helen had not spelled out a limit to the number of blows. That had happened only twice in Samantha's recollection, and in both cases the offender had been caned until they literally couldn't take any more. Helen was a stubborn woman though. This could take a while.

The first time down each buttock was painful enough, Helen's control failing twice, but it was the second time down, when each stroke landed on already bruised and beaten flesh, that her tears began to fall. Every stroke saw her whimper as she fell, and each time she pulled herself up again, pitting tormented flesh against her own will.

There is a fine line between pain and pleasure and Helen's body traded one for the other in the blink of an eye. She whimpered, grinding her dripping flesh against the cruel wood she straddled. As Helen slumped into her arms, Samantha guided one foot into a recess, then, supporting most of the other woman's weight, pushed the bar back into the wall.

"Damn, girl." The blonde breathed, "Did you really have to go that far?" Helen smiled weakly.

"I thought so at the time... Now... I'm not so sure." Samantha helped her to the bed where she sprawled out. "I've never actually used that before. There were a few features installed in this room when I was renovating." She pointed to panelling beside the bathroom door. "Slide that across, to the right." Complying revealed three holes, two small, the center one larger, and as the blonde looked closer she realized they resembled medieval stocks. The upper bar slid upwards allowing the victims head and hands to be trapped inside the wall. Or, she judged, estimating the size of the alcove behind the stocks, be placed inside the wall with their head and hands outside. The victim's head would be about hip height, making them easy to use. Samantha touched herself unconsciously as she imagined Stephen throat-fucking her in that position. Of course reversed, in near darkness, anyone could use her defenseless body, in any way, and she wouldn't know who. The thought brought a flush of bright colour to her cheeks.

"So, you like that?" Helen's voice teased her. The blonde nodded wordlessly. "Trapped in the wall... your cunt and ass on display... ready to be used by anyone I let into the room?" Samantha nodded again. "You always were my favourite." Helen beckoned her closer. "Well, it's just the two of us tonight. Sit your pretty little ass down on my face."

Samantha swung astride her lover's beautiful face, moaning in delight when Helen's tongue penetrated her slick depths. Shuddering gently, the throb between her legs intensifying as Helen's experienced muscle worked its magic.

The blonde closed her eyes and let her memory drift over her sexually-charged day. The morning with Stephen, his virile young cock in her throat, stretching her cunt, thrust deep into her ass. Esther, her mother's daughter, so beautiful, so eager to please. Her tongue almost as skilled as her mother's. Helen. Her oldest friend. Her first lover. Samantha growled softly, grinding her cunt against the other woman's lips. She was so close.

Samantha let herself go, crying out loud as her orgasm hit her. Her fingers digging into her lover's breasts, she felt the other woman writhe beneath her.

Helen pushed her back onto the bed, kissing her tenderly. The blonde wrapped her arms around her as weariness finally overtook her. Giggling the dark haired woman reached out to the controls beside the bed, and the light faded to darkness.

*****

Stephen awoke before Esther, finding his arm numb from the way she was lying on it but unwilling to disturb her. Instead he lay there watching her sleep, her long black hair messily spread across her pillow, her face completely relaxed.

The bedroom door swung silently open, and he turned his head to meet Samantha's blue eyes. The blonde silently mouthed, "Breakfast, soon," and he nodded in reply. The woman half turned away, then turned back with a wicked smile on her face. In a smooth swift movement she had lifted the covers and slipped into the bed behind the girl. Stephen's eyes widened as he realized her intent, the blonde's teeth closing on the teen's shoulder as one hand slipped under her body to caress her breasts and the other dove between her legs.

Esther awoke with a start but she was powerless to escape Samantha's embrace, even if she'd wanted to. Able to free his arm now, Stephen rolled against her, sandwiching her between his body and Samantha's. The teen lovers kissed passionately as the blonde's skilled fingers worked their magic.

She whispered, "Do you want to?" The boy felt the older woman's hand caress his rigid shaft before guiding it between the dark haired beauty's legs. Esther smiled her approval as he gradually filled her. His girth was uncomfortable with so little warmup, but she would gladly bear a little pain to feel him inside her once more.

Stephen ground slowly in his girlfriend's tight sheath. Esther moaning steadily as her lovers gave her their best efforts. Shuddering she climaxed, kissing Stephen, turning to kiss Samantha. A half whine of protest as the boy eased from her once more.

"Why?"

"It wouldn't be right to leave Samantha unsatisfied."

"Really... I'm fine... you don't have to..."

"Shut up, slut." Stephen's tone brooked no disobedience. Samantha flushed, breathing heavily. Even Esther bit her lip to restrain a gasp of pleasure.

"Yes, Daddy." The blonde responded with a wicked smirk. It was the boy's turn to flush. Esther noted his reaction with delight.

"Are you my Daddy?" She whispered in his ear. He tensed, but relaxed as she rubbed his back. "Please, Daddy, please fuck your baby girl's tight little pussy." As he sank into Samantha's pussy. "Ooo, Daddy. Fuck Mommy's tight little pussy hole." She giggled at Stephen's pained expression. "Ooo, maybe Daddy is a pervert. Maybe he only wants to stick his big daddy cock in his baby girl's tight bottom hole?" Both Stephen and Samantha were shaking with laughter. "Bad Daddy! Bad! Wanting to do perverted things with baby girl like that." She too sank to the bed laughing.

"Do you mind?" The blonde was red.

"You started it." A rueful smile.

"I did, didn't I?" Giggling again. "So how does it feel, Stevie?"

"Feel? Being called 'Daddy'?" His hips rose and fell and the blonde purred in pleasure. She drew the girl in to kiss her again. "I'm okay with it, I guess." Samantha squeezed him with her inner muscles. He was so hard.

"Better than okay, methinks." She wrapped her legs around the boy's hips. "Fuck me like you hate me, Daddy."

With no further comment Stephen began to pound his tool into the blonde's tight slick cunt. A week ago he might have regarded this as too rough, but he now knew that women weren't that fragile, and sometimes they just wanted to be fucked.

Samantha's eyes were closed, focusing only on the sensation of Stephen's body against hers, inside hers. She clawed his back as each impact rocked through her. The slap of his hips against hers. The feel of his cock sheathed fully within her followed by the frustrating emptiness as he withdrew. Over and over again. She didn't even try to restrain her cries of pleasure. In this time, in this place, she could give herself totally to her young lover.

The cry when she climaxed was loud enough to bring a shout from downstairs.

"Hey! You guys! Breakfast."

Samantha dropped her sweat-matted head back to the pillow, laughing weakly. Her throat felt raw, and her pussy ached pleasantly. The leaking warmth told her that Stephen had cum inside her. She turned her face to Esther, smiling. "It seems that Daddy does know how to keep his girls happy." She felt the girl's lips against her own, and then watched her kiss Stephen.

"Yes. Yes he does."

*****

Breakfast was almost a repeat of the previous night's dinner. Helen scrambled eggs, burned toast slightly, and four naked people ate with enthusiasm. Stephen drained a glass of milk, then poured another.

"Somebody worked up an appetite." Helen observed drily. Stephen managed to blush, Samantha wore a broad smile, and Esther directed a frown at her mother. "Oh, I don't mind. I just hope you're not all going to rush off and leave me high and dry. Or painfully wet as the case might be." Stephen rolled the cold glass across his forehead. Even teenage vigour was being drained by the trio of lusty ladies. Helen giggled at his expression.

"Don't worry, sweetie. I'm just kidding." She pursed her lips thoughtfully. "I actually got a call earlier. A couple I know want to come here tomorrow."

"And?" Samantha was curious.

"We're going to be... playing around... and it might be best if you two took Esther with you. Keep her for the weekend."

"I'll have the girls back this afternoon." Samantha noted with a frown.

"We have a couple of spare bedrooms." Stephen added.

"Though you wouldn't need them." Samantha responded.

"Well... that's true." Stephen didn't appear at all embarrassed.

"How about it, Esther?" The teen responded to her mother's question with a smile.

"I guess spending the weekend with Stephen would be okay." She adopted an expression of wide-eyed innocence. "I'm sure he'd show me around and take good care of me... wouldn't you, Daddy?"

Helen chuckled, "Daddy, huh? Well... as long as you take good care of her."

"I will." Stephen answered quickly. Helen kissed him lightly on the lips.

"I'm sure you will."

*****

"How do I look?"

Stephen looked up as Esther descended the stairs. A broad brimmed cream hat sat atop her jet black hair, a blue school jacket detailed in red and black, a white blouse, red and black plaid skirt that hung midway down her thighs. White knee high socks and polished black shoes finished her ensemble. She was half carrying, half dragging a large suitcase that to Stephen seemed overkill for a few nights.

"Japanese schoolgirl chic?" His eyebrow rose.

"Osewa ni narimasu, Stephen-chan." Stephen groaned.

"Oh no. I'm dating a weaboo." He heard Helen and Samantha giggling behind him. He eyed the girl up and down. "Still, you do look cute."

"Arigatou gozaimasu." Esther kissed him lightly on the lips. She guided his hand under her skirt, she was soft, smooth, and wet. "No panties."

"A fashion I can certainly get behind." A wicked smile crossed her beautiful face.

"Oh you will, darling. You will."

"Are you two quite finished?" Helen's voice trembled with suppressed laughter. Unabashed the teens turned to her. She embraced her daughter, then kissed Stephen's lips. "Take care of my little girl."

"I will."

"I know." She tipped her head to one side, eying him up and down. There was a certain melancholy in her smile. "I know."

"You two get in the car." Samantha pointed her chin at the door. Stephen picked up Esther's bag and led the way outside, followed shortly by the clunks of trunk and doors opening and closing. "Will you be okay alone?"

Helen smiled, sliding her hands about the blonde's waist, drawing her close and kissing her. "I'll be fine. I have to tidy up downstairs ready for tomorrow anyway."

"For your visitors?" A nod.

"Yes. They'll be over tomorrow afternoon."

"The couple who...?"

"Taught me to love it in the ass?" A whimsical smile. "Yes. I'll probably spend a bit of time practising between now and then."

"Wasn't Stephen enough?"

"He's big, but not that big." Helen nuzzled her lover's cheek. "Tell you what. Come over tomorrow about fourish." She slid her hands down to caress Samantha's buttocks. "I'm sure you'll like them."

"Well I..." Samantha hesitated for a moment. Helen's eagerness was rubbing off on her. "I guess..." She thought again. "I can't see a reason to say no, so I guess I'll come over." Helen's fingers were inside her dress, circling her clitoris. "Keep that up and I might not be able to leave."

"Oh promises, promises." Helen sank to her knees, pushing the green dress up to Samantha's hips. Quick as a snake her tongue darted out, targeting the blonde's clit, and Samantha's hands grasped her head almost involuntarily. The blonde groaned, her body trembling under Helen's ministrations.

"Oh, God, yes... yes... yes!" Samantha's moans turned into a gasping scream as she peaked. She heard Helen's muffled laughter, and felt the sweep of her tongue over now too sensitive flesh. She felt her lover pull away, then press forward again with a French kiss on her nether lips. "Oh, you bitch."

Helen rose, kissing her, sharing her juices. The blonde's tongue caressed her lover's lips and cheeks, licking her clean once more. They rested then, foreheads pressed together, arms about the other's waist. Samantha groaned softly. "If I had another hour, or three." Helen giggled.

"What's your toy collection like?"

"Not as big as yours, but I have a few." Helen once again pressed her fingers into the blonde's cunt.

"Tonight, send me a few pics of you destroying this pussy." Samantha flushed as a jolt went through her sex, nodding silently. "Good girl."

The raven haired woman picked up something from the hall table, pressing it into the blonde's hand, large, cold, hard. "This will help. Trust me."

*****

Samantha chuckled again when she opened her car door. Stephen and Esther had squeezed into the back seat, the girl laying across his lap with her legs splayed open, pussy obscenely displayed between her flipped up skirt and knee high socks. Lips locked together they were almost oblivious to her presence as the boy's fingers massaged her dripping sex.

Their kisses became more fevered as Esther's body crested. A hand half rose in a weak protest, but then she submitted to his caresses once more. It would be a long ride for the teen, but Samantha was sure she'd enjoy every minute.

The blonde slid her dress up to her hips, settling her bare buttocks back onto the towel that protected her upholstery. Glancing over her shoulder at the young lovers she ran a finger unconsciously between her labia, her swollen clit throbbing at its touch. Stephen smiled wickedly then offered her his fingers, slick with his lover's juices. Samantha poked out her tongue, then sucked the proffered fingers clean.

"This is going to be a long drive."

"Long and hard." Stephen observed.

"Just the way I like it." Esther added. Samantha rolled her eyes then started the engine.

*****

Samantha turned the key, and slid out of the car. The drive had been agony, Esther's near constant moans of pleasure a torment. As the garage door came down she slid her dress over her head, spreading it over the car bonnet. "Stephen! Sweetie! Get your cock out here."

The couple disentangled themselves, crawling out of the car. Esther simply leaned against the wall, her clothing and hair disheveled. Stephen's slacks fell to the floor and he leant over the blonde's body, his cock caught in the cleft of her ass, pressing her belly and breasts against the hot steel.

"I won't last long," he warned her.

"I don't need you to."

Stephen sank into her cunt with one hard thrust, her hips rising as she pushed back. Samantha's cries rose under his unrelenting thrusts. He was close to his limit, but so was she. It was a race to the finish line, both driving hard.

Stephen came first, his body tensing as he drove his full length deep into her body, frozen solid as he erupted within her. Coming second, Samantha almost fainted with the intensity of her orgasm. As the young man rolled off her she felt her legs being pushed apart and a girl's tongue enter her.

"What... Esther?" She heard the girl's mumbled voice. "What was that?" The girl repeated herself more clearly.

"That's my boyfriend's cum. I want it back." Samantha shook with laughter.

"Oh, sweetie, that is utterly ridiculous." The blonde pushed back against the girl's lips. "Still, I'm hardly going to complain about it." She felt the girl giggle, then return to lapping up the mingled juices that ran from her cunt. She turned her head as Stephen leaned in, kissing him. "God, I love you kids." Stephen smiled gently, running his fingers through her hair.

"We're rather fond of you as well."

*****

Samantha flung open the window, enjoying the cool air playing over her bare skin. The house was fairly tidy, but she thrust the vacuum into Stephen's hands, and pointed Esther towards the cleaning cupboard. "Remember that cleaning naked saves having to wash your clothes afterwards."

"I suspect you have ulterior motives." Stephen's gave her a sideways glance as he stripped, Samantha giving him her best impression of wide eyed innocence. The sound of a slap accompanied the sudden stinging of her buttocks as Esther walked past, shrugging off her schoolgirl costume.

"I'm going to have to shower afterwards anyway." Giggling. "Some cunt messed up my makeup." She tied her long hair up into a ponytail. Both women noticed Stephen's unabashed stare. "You like?" She raised both hands to her head, taking a pose, every inch of her gorgeous young body on display. The boy nodded slowly, and she flashed him a stunning smile. Samantha felt a sudden tightness in her chest. The girl was so much like her mother.

12