The MILF Next Door Ch. 08

Story Info
New avenues for the blonde MILF.
5.6k words
4.61
28.3k
17

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther groaned as she pushed her body to the limit, muscles straining, rising and falling again and again. Exhausted from her exertions she nonetheless kept repeating her efforts until finally she could take no more.

As her strength failed she was grateful that Stephen was there to catch her, the weight of the bar taken easily by his hands.

The raven haired beauty smiled up at her lover as he guided the barbell back onto the rack. "Thank you." The boy shrugged.

"That's what spotters are for."

"You do this every morning?"

"Most mornings, yes. I usually break it up two days on, one day off. It gives my body time to recover."

"I see." Esther ran her eyes over his bare chest appreciatively. "It seems to be working for you." He was dressed only in shorts while she had borrowed shorts and a tee shirt from Lillian, Stephen's younger sister.

"Thanks. Dad always said that there's no problem that can't be reduced by being fit and strong."

"I see. I'll have to... thank... him some time." Stephen threw back his head and laughed.

"I'm sure you'll meet my parents eventually. Last I heard they were staying at a hotel for a few nights, then heading off to Ireland."

"So you guys are home alone?"

"It's common enough. Mom and Dad take holidays pretty regularly. They're away more often than they're here."

"Seems lonely." Sitting straddling the weight bench Esther ran her finger lightly along the rigidity that tented his shorts. "You seem... distracted."

"You have that effect on me." She flashed a stunning smile up at him.

"I guessed that." She hooked her fingers into his waistband, pulling down, releasing him. His cock sprung free from the material, long, hard, strong. He ran his fingers through her hair as she sat contemplating him. Pursing her lips she blew, cool air flowing over his heated flesh.

"I don't think that's how you do a blowjob." Stephen grinned down at her.

"Oh... I know." The girl lightly stroked his length. "It's just that while I've sucked this thing, and fucked it, repeatedly, I've not really taken any time to get to know it."

"There's a difference?" She poked out her tongue.

"Barbarian." Her tongue caressed his dark red head, tracing the cleft from the hole back to the frenulum. The tip flickered against that sensitive spot, and she suppressed a giggle at his sudden gasp. "You like that?"

"God, yes."

"Good. I'm going to make you scream, darling."

"Should we... find some place more private... and comfortable?" His voice was strained. She felt his strong hands grasp her head.

"Private? You're worried about your sisters coming in and seeing their brother getting his dick sucked?" She was teasing him.

"Y... Yes." She gently massaged his sack.

"How about if they came in and saw you pounding it into my pussy?" It was her turn to gasp at the jolt between her legs. "Or perhaps bent over the bar while you pound my ass?" The throbbing of his cock was plainly seen. "Ooh! You like that idea."

"I've... heard worse." She smirked up at him, a fine eyebrow arching.

"On second thoughts, let's go back to bed." She heard his growl, felt the muscles flex in his thighs as he drove himself into her mouth. She tried to relax, trying to accommodate him in her throat as she'd seen Samantha do. She couldn't quite manage, but the sound of her gagging caused Stephen to make his thrusts slightly shallower.

The boy's blue eyes watched his lover intently. They had awoken naked together, then pulled on clothing to exercise. Everything about her aroused him, her hair, her eyes, her scent, the way her sweat soaked shirt clung to her magnificent breasts... that reminded him.

"I'm going to titty fuck you." One of her hands rose to squeeze her hardened nipples while the other fell between her legs. "I'm going to slide my cock between those big tits of yours and fuck them till I cum... till I spray my cum over your face." Her cheeks flushed. "Fact being... Close your eyes."

Stephen pulled out of his lover's mouth, tipping her head back as he erupted. Thick jets of creamy cum lanced over her upturned face. As his breathing slowed he thrust his softening cock back into her mouth, Esther purring as she sucked him clean. The boy wiped his seed from her eyelids, slipping his finger into her mouth for attention too. She blinked, clearing her eyes, the now familiar smile on her lips. She let him slip free with a kiss.

"Mr Prester, have I mentioned that I really love sucking your cock?" She was still fingering her pussy and Stephen had to admit that no fantasy could be as hot as his beautiful lover masturbating while his cum ran down her face.

"You might have done, but I think I need constant reminding." His dry tone elicited a giggle, and then a gasp as she peaked.

"We should have a shower. You said your parents had an enema fitting in their shower?"

"Yes, you want to..."

"I want your big cock in my ass." Stephen nodded his approval, but...

"I don't have any lube."

"Don't worry. I packed some. Besides... if your mom and dad are into it there's probably plenty in their room too."

*****

Samantha smiled indulgently. Her daughters were home, and obviously planning for a quiet day lazing around in pajamas. Mary was sprawled in an armchair, reading. Alice lay on a pillow on the floor, engrossed in a game on her phone, punctuated by the occasional ping and then some hasty texting as she responded to someone. Frank, no doubt.

The blonde allowed her gaze to linger idly on her daughter's upturned butt. Both girls had inherited larger breasts than their mother, something from David's side of the family, but the shape of their hips and buttocks echoed her own. Probably the best combination, she mused silently.

Her tongue ran slowly around her lips as her imagination ran wild, fueled by the monstrous aluminum plug that filled her ass once more. She could see her elder daughter in that same position, stripped naked, the dark haired haired boy thrusting his stiff young cock into her virgin anus. She imagined taking Alice aside and teaching her the pleasures of anal... training Frank's teen cock in her own experienced sheaths.

Samantha uncoiled, rose to her feet, face flushed, headed for her room. The girls didn't even react. She locked the door, parted her robe, slid her panties to the floor. Bent over the bed her fingers dove into her dripping cunt as she moaned. "Oh God, Helen, what have you turned me into?" She could feel the unyielding metal through the membranes separating her cunt and ass, her thumb sliding alongside her clit.

She called her lovers to mind. Beautiful young Esther with her legs spread, pussy wide open for Samantha's tongue. Behind her Stephen's powerful young body driving his big cock into her presented ass. "Yes! Oh, God, yes!" Yet even as she climaxed her mind wandered, Stephen replaced by young Frank, Esther's smooth waxed pussy morphing into her daughter's light blonde fur. "Oh, God!" Samantha shuddered in mingled excitement and shame, her juices running down her fingers.

The blonde lay back on the bed, her fingers still caressing her pussy and clit, riding the aftershocks of her intense orgasm while shaking her head. "No, Helen." She spoke to no one in particular. "That's not me. That's you."

A chime came from the phone in her pocket. A glance told her it was her raven haired lover. The text was simple. "Check your glove compartment. Send me a photo."

Obediently the blonde wrapped her robe around herself and went to the car. In the compartment was a polished black leather strap, a collar, with a heart shaped tag. "Sammie" was engraved on it. "Oh... my... God."

Samantha stared at the collar for a moment, then hurried back to her bedroom. She ran a brush through her hair, then buckled the leather around her neck, the tag resting in the hollow of her throat.She dropped her robe, admiring her nude body in her mirror, hesitated, then spread her juices over her thighs, mons, and lower belly. Artistically, she thought.

Scooping up her phone she took a picture of her reflection and sent it to Helen.

"It looks good on you." The message came back.

"Thank you..." Samantha hesitated before adding, "Mistress."

The phone rang.

"Do you have heels that will match?" Helen's voice came through clearly. The blonde considered her small collection. Yes, she had some three inch heels that would match the black leather.

"I do."

"Good girl. Wear them and the collar tonight. You won't need anything else." Now it was the black-haired woman's turn to hesitate. "Samantha... do you have time to cam with me?"

"Cam? Skype?"

"Yes... I'm well... kind of horny." Helen's frank admission caused the blonde to laugh. "Masturbation is better with a friend." Samantha had to nod her agreement.

"Say no more." She flipped open her laptop, brought up the program. On the other end of the phone she could hear Helen doing the same. Both smiled and waved into their cameras. Helen blew a kiss.

"How do I look?" She rose and turned for the camera. Samantha blowing a slow wolf whistle. The raven-haired beauty was wearing a red leather corset with suspender straps that led to the tops of sheer black stockings, around her neck was a matching red collar, and there were leather cuffs on her wrists in the same shade. The blonde could see that both collar and cuffs had stainless D-rings sewn evenly spaced around their circumference. Her heavy breasts, bald cunt, and deliciously curved ass were completely exposed.

Samantha licked suddenly dry lips. Her pussy throbbed and the blonde was struck by how quickly she'd returned to the abject lust that Helen had aroused in her teen self. Three days and she was once again at the Queen Bee's beck and call, willing to do anything to please her, including spread her legs for complete strangers.

"Fantastic." The woman onscreen raised a leg to show her red high heels, with matching cuffs around her ankles. "What's with the cuffs and collar?" Helen smiled whimsically.

"He likes to tie us up." Her green eyes flitted over Samantha's body. "I'm sure we'll find some for you too." The blonde swallowed awkwardly. "You took the plug." It was a statement, not a question. Wordlessly the blonde turned and bent over, presenting her impaled ass to the camera. "Oh, darling, you look so good like that. He'll love it." A pause. "Touch yourself."

Obediently the blonde began to massage her clit once more. A glance over her shoulder caught Helen's rapt expression, her friend's hands roaming over her breasts, then one sliding down her body, out of sight. Helen's mouth was half open, her eyes becoming unfocused. Samantha knew the signs. "Come for me, Mistress. Come like you would fucking my ass with your biggest strap-on." A wicked thought. "Come like you do when he's fucking your ass." Helen's body arched in a silent howl as she went over the edge. The blonde shuddered as she too peaked.

"Do it... do it again." Helen's voice was hoarse, her fingers still moving. Samantha responded enthusiastically, her juices dripping. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as she climaxed again.

"A... again." The demand was barely audible, but the blonde obeyed, working her sensitive flesh once more. She heard Helen gasp and felt the pulse within her own body. She slumped, her eyes closed.

"That was... good." Samantha raised her weary head, turning to face the screen again as Helen spoke. As she settled into her chair she winced at the sudden sensual pressure on her abused sex. She nodded, speechless for the moment.

"So be here at four." Helen giggled. "You should clean up a bit. Heels and collar is all you need to wear." She winked. "And the plug of course."

Samantha nodded her assent. As Helen ended the call she rose and flopped onto her bed. She really needed a nap.

*****

Stephen soaped Esther's back, enjoying the feel of her soft skin under his strong fingers. The girl's head rested on her folded arms against the shower wall, the steaming water running over them both. She moaned softly, letting him know the enjoyment was mutual.

Stephen's parents' ensuite was well equipped. A large hot tub bath filled one corner, a shower almost as large filled another. Multiple heads created a veritable rainstorm of hot water for the users, and it was definitely designed for multiple occupants.

They had filled the bath before taking a shower together, and after shutting off the water the couple slid into the white tub together. Esther twisted some of the water out of her long hair, then snuggled into the boy's side. Stephen lowered his head and their lips met in a slow kiss.

With a husky laugh Esther swung astride her lover's thighs. "I wonder how much action this tub has seen." Her hands caressed his face as she ground her belly against his rigid shaft.

"I don't really want to think about that." Stephen's fingers traced her spine from its base up to her neck. He invaded her mouth with a brutal tongue. Esther kissed back just as fiercely.

"Ahem." The couple broke their embrace at the sound of a girl's voice.

"Lillian?" Stephen turned his head to his sister who was leaning against the doorframe. "What're you doing here?"

"You should have locked the door." Dressed in black jeans and an emerald blouse, Lillian's curves would have rivaled Esther's, with pale skin and copper hair. Her green eyes flickered with amusement at the others' discomfort. "Jacob and I were taking The Wagon up to the lake this afternoon. Do you two want to come?"

"You've never asked before."

"You weren't part of a couple before." The redhead responded.

"Why ask now?"

"I figured that once you two got back to your room we wouldn't see you for the rest of the weekend."

"I guess." The boy had to acknowledge the truth of that.

"Come along. It'll be fun." Lillian adopted a wheedling tone.

Stephen turned a questioning gaze to Esther, she responded with a half shrug. "How many people will be there?"

"The four of us. Maybe a few more couples." Stephen hesitated for a moment.

"I guess we could." Esther nodded agreement.

"Good, good." Lillian turned to leave, then tossed over her shoulder. "You might find some fun toys in Mom's wardrobe. Check it out."

"How does she know that?" Esther asked, as the bedroom door closed behind the other woman.

"She and Jacob have been dating for a while..." Stephen shook his head. "I don't want to think about it."

"Jacob?"

"One of my friends... He's a good guy."

"What does he do?"

"Plays football mainly. He got a scholarship off of it."

"So... not particularly academic."

"He's not, but he tries hard. As long as I can remember he's basically been either training, playing, or studying. I helped him build The Wagon."

"The Wagon?"

"It's a twenty six foot, seventy-six GMC motorhome we did up. We put in a five hundred cubic inch Cadillac motor. I did the cabinet work." He looked at his hands. "I'm good with my hands." Esther smirked.

"I'd say so." She gasped, then giggled as he slipped a finger into her tight pussy. "I'm certainly not complaining about your... handiwork." She closed her eyes as he eased a second finger into her, and his thumb caressed her clitoris. "Oh my." She drew his face into her chest, trapping him between her heavy breasts. "Oh my!"

Stephen grinned as his lover rested her head on his. He was becoming ever more attuned to her body, and he could sense the tension that presaged her climax. His fingers slid smoothly in her silky depths, and he could hear her heart pound.

She moaned again, and he felt the spasming of her inner muscles. Their lips mashed together in a hungry, feverish, kiss, her hands gripping his head tightly.

"Please... fuck me... please." Her voice was husky with lust. Wordlessly Stephen bent her over the edge of the bath and plunged his cock hilt deep into her. Esther howled at the brutal invasion, pushing back, forcing him deeper into her tight cunt.

They were animals in heat, pounding against each other in a frenzied rut. Stephen's unyielding shaft relentlessly driving into her demanding flesh. Man and woman reduced to their most primal need.

With an incoherent cry Esther froze, shaking under him. Stephen gritted his teeth, holding his body back from its culmination.

Twisting his fingers in her long dark hair Stephen began to thrust once more.

"No... Too much... Too sensitive..." Esther's voice trailed off into short, sharp, cries as he fucked her into another orgasm... and then another. Barely able to move, a slave to the pleasure shattering her body, Esther shook, and shuddered, and quaked.

Finally the boy let himself go, pulses of pleasure jolting through him as he released thick jets of his creamy seed deep within his lover, feeding her hungry womb. He lowered his head, kissing the back of her neck, his strength spent, slowly settling back into the water.

Esther rolled back into his arms, a look of contentment on her face. She ran a finger through the curls on his chest. Silence reigned for a few minutes, then she giggled. "Remember, darling, 'no' means, 'ram it in and fuck me harder'." Stephen chuckled.

"I'll be sure to remember that." His hand slipped down her belly to caresses her bald pussy. She inhaled slowly.

"We're never getting out of this bath, are we?"

"Well... I do want to see what Lillian was talking about... and we are going up to the lake it seems." Esther wrinkled her nose.

"I was hoping to spend our night in... other ways..." The fingers she wrapped around his cock left no doubt about what she had in mind. "Still... I did pack a bikini, and it would be a shame to let it go to waste."

"A bikini you can be seen in public wearing?" Stephen's eyebrow arched inquiringly. Esther's smile broadened.

"Okay, I packed one of those as well..." Their lips met in a slow kiss. "How about we check out the wardrobe now?"

*****

"Wow!"

Esther's tone mingled surprise and excitement. Stephen's parent's wardrobe was more a dressing room, lined on both sides with cabinets, with a mirrored wall at the furthest end. Of the eight cabinets two, the two closest to the mirror, had been locked as long as Stephen could remember. However they now stood open, Lillian's doing, no doubt, and their contents were eye-opening.

Costumes of latex and leather hung on clothes hangers. Shelves of sex toys, dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, all in various sizes. A Hitachi Magic Wand... no, two. Floggers and paddles hanging on hooks. A steel spreader bar, with cuffs at each end.

"What's this for?" Stephen held up a Y-shaped construction of stainless steel chain, each point tipped with a screw-adjustable clamp. It was composed of two parts, the lower sliding freely through a ring that held the V-together. A larger ring kept it from sliding out.

"Oh you sweet, innocent, boy." Esther teased. "It works like this." She took the chains from his hands, then fastened the upper clamps to her nipples, wincing a little as she tightened them.

"Then the other one?"

"That's it." There was a slightly dreamy expression on her face as she tried to fasten the third clamp to her clitoris. "Damn. I'm a bit... slippery."

"Here, let me." Stephen sank to his knees, taking the clamp from her fingers. Esther pressed back the folds of skin, giving him easier access to her sensitive clit. She inhaled sharply as he wound the screw down, pinching her flesh between the unyielding jaws. "Are you okay?" He sounded concerned.

"I'm fine... just... just give me a moment to adjust." She felt his fingers tease her vaginal entrance. "Oh... you bad boy." Belying her words she shuffled her feet wider, improving his access.

"You're dripping." He observed, a smile on his face.

"Darling, I've been fucked silly, now I have clamps on my clit and tits. Of course I'm dripping." As he rose he gave the sliding ring a tug, pulling on all three clamps at once... She gasped as sensation shot through her. "Oh fuck."

12