The MILF Next Door Pt. 02

Story Info
A return visit to Dawn... exploring boundaries.
4.5k words
4.67
17.5k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/24/2024
Created 02/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P_Anderer
P_Anderer
335 Followers

Hi, Phil here again. Look, I just need to say this... get it off my chest, if you like.

I don't normally make a habit of screwing other men's wives. It just doesn't seem a very nice thing to do. You know, hubby's out at work, grafting to earn a living, and you're there, banging the shit out of his missus. I do have some morals, and that doesn't sit right with me.

But in Gary's case, I will -- definitely -- make an exception. He's the kind of bloke who will try any form of grifting to make a bit of cash but would never dream of actually going out and getting a proper job. That would be too much like hard work. Here are but a few examples of Gary's misguided entrepreneurial spirit: There was the time he cobbled together a bird table out of pallet wood, then put it in the front garden, with a sign on it saying, 'For sale - £25'. No-one bought it, possibly because it looked like a piece of shit.

Another time, he came up with the brilliant idea of holding seances at an abandoned church and tried to get all the locals to pay £20 for a go at it. He even sawed a bit off one of the table legs, so it would wobble about.

Followed by the saga of the 'amazing fuel additive'... He bought 5 gallons of the stuff from someone, on the promise that it would 'halve your car's fuel consumption'. He tried hawking it round to everyone on the street, telling them that this was the secret the oil companies didn't want you to know about. He used it regularly (well, he had 5 gallons) in his own car. The one he used to do driving lessons. A few weeks later, the engine blew up. Hmm, cessation of driving instructor business.

To this day, I have no idea where he used to disappear to for hours on end. Maybe the local library, to research all kinds of wacky conspiracy theories. A more likely explanation was that Dawn just told him to stay the fuck out of the house for a respectable period every day.

It can't have escaped their attention, the amount I was exercising. I would go out running or cycling 4 or 5 times a week, regardless of the weather. Gary the slob obviously felt the need to lose weight, so in typical Gary fashion, came up with a scheme which involved almost no effort on his part. He basically wrapped himself in cling-film, then put on a heavy coat and a woolly hat, then took the dog for a walk dressed like that. In the middle of June. What a complete cock.

But Gary had basically landed on his feet. In spite of the fact that he was a complete waste of space, he had somehow managed to worm his way into Dawn's knickers, and eventually, her house. Personally, I wouldn't have left the slimeball alone with my two teenage daughters, but that's another matter.

So, against this backdrop, you'll understand that I had no compunction at all, about giving Gary's little lady what she really wanted in the bedroom department. Hee hee.

'The day after tomorrow.'

I deliberately limited my exercise that morning to a short gym session -- a bit of rowing machine, some running, a few weights, along with a few stretches. Nothing too strenuous... I wanted to save my energy! When I got back, Dawn was pottering in the front garden, dead-heading flowers, or something. It was a very pleasant sunny day, and she was wearing her typical, scoop-neck t-shirt, but unusually, instead of her regular jeans, she was wearing a mid-thigh denim skirt. Her tanned legs looked very nice in it. A pair of summer sandals completed her outfit.

"Hi Dawn, just going to grab a shower! D'you fancy a wet one?" I asked, with a wink.

She laughed and said, "That sounds rather appealing."

I went off, showered, and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. All clean and smelling nice, I hopped over the wall into Dawn's garden, clutching a couple of chilled bottles of fruit-flavoured cider, which I knew was one of her favourite tipples.

I offered her one of the bottles, but she said, "D'you mind taking them round the back? I need to gather up my tools and stuff, and the thing is, I know how nosey the neighbours are. We need to be careful how we appear together..."

She had a good point. We lived in a quiet cul-de-sac in a quiet village in Herefordshire, where nothing exciting ever happened. Even the slightest suspicion of two neighbours having a bit of extramarital rumpy-pumpy would get the bongo drums going at full pelt.

So, I sauntered round to the back of the house. Due to its location, if you were less than 10 or 12 feet from the house, you couldn't be overlooked by anyone else, which gave a nice feeling of privacy. I sat down on one of the patio chairs; Dawn followed me a couple of minutes later and joined me in an adjacent seat.

I handed her a cider, and she took a hefty swig. "That's good," she said, smacking her lips.

"How have you been?" she asked.

"Good, thanks. I can't deny, I've been looking forward to today, though!"

With that, she leaned across and we were soon engaged in a rather lovely kiss, my right hand on the side of her face, my left hand cupping her right tit. I could immediately feel my cock stirring in my shorts.

"Ohh, your nipple is so hard," I murmured.

"I've been thinking about what we might get up to this afternoon," she breathed at me, whilst running her hand over the front of my shorts.

"Mmm, not just my nipples getting hard, by the feel of it," she murmured. "I so enjoyed the other day... it took me bloody ages to arrange that, you know..."

I laughed. "You could have just asked, you know! It would have saved you a lot of conniving!"

Dawn leaned in and whispered in a confidential tone. "I would watch you go out running... look at your muscled legs and pumped thighs... your biceps... and wonder what it would be like to have my hands on you... More often than not, my fingers would soon be between my legs, as I fantasised about what we'd do..."

Her warm breath on my ear, her hint that she masturbated whilst watching me, and not to mention her hand stroking me, soon had my cock standing to attention.

"You should have just said something, Dawn," I sighed, as she unfastened the button on my shorts and slid the zip down. "It must have been pretty obvious that I fancied you too. You could have just said, 'Phil would you mind popping round later and giving me a lovely fuck?' I'd have been there like a shot!"

"I know, but things don't really work like that, do they? We're all so constrained what we can and can't say -- or do," she retorted.

A moment later, Dawn was on her knees in front of me; she pulled my briefs down and released my rigid prick from its imprisonment. I momentarily enjoyed the summer breeze blowing across it, before she enveloped it with her warm, wet mouth. I gasped at the sensation of her tongue swirling around it and took a moment to appreciate the blissfulness of this situation. A warm summer's afternoon, sitting outside in the sunshine, having my cock sucked by the woman I currently fancy, whilst chugging a chilled bottle of cider... life felt very good!

Apart from stroking her hair, there was little I could do, except sit back, watch, and enjoy, as she slurped her way up and down my stiff rod.

Eventually, Dawn allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth, and she used her fist to gently wank my saliva-covered prick. She looked up at me, with pure lust written all over her face. I gently urged her up off her knees, and to sit back in her chair.

I knelt in front of her, and with her bottom on the edge of the seat, I slowly ran my hands up her toned thighs, savouring the softness of her skin, and the firmness of the flesh beneath. Dawn sighed as my hands went higher, catching the hem of her skirt with my wrists, moving it higher, exposing more of her legs. She lifted her bottom slightly, to release the trapped material at the back, then hooked one leg over the arm of the chair.

As my hands and her skirt reached the top of her thighs, I was treated to a sight which will remain printed on my memory. Dawn had elected to forego panties, and her naked vulva was now displayed to me. Devoid of hair, her outer lips were engorged and swollen; her inner lips were peeking out between them, a sheen of silky moisture making them glisten in the sunlight.

"Oh, fuck," I sighed.

I moved closer, so my nose was only an inch or two from her pussy. I slowly moved up from where her bum met the chair to the top of her slit, breathing in through my nose, inhaling her woman scent all the while. The unmistakable, pheromonal smell of woman in heat. The smell that the Creator had made, to ensure that every man would get a boner at times like this. My cock felt like an iron bar.

"Oh, fuck," I moaned again, as I released my breath.

Whilst my instinct was to just ram my prick straight into her sopping cunt, I quickly realised that would probably be very uncomfortable and slightly dangerous, on a rickety patio chair. And besides, I wanted to taste her sweet nectar.

I slowly drew my tongue all the way up the inside of her thigh, from her knee, right up to the edge of her pussy, then went back down to her other knee and did the same on the other side, causing Dawn to gasp; she pushed her pelvis forward, as if willing her pussy to make contact with my tongue. She had that dreamy look on her face; that of a woman who was about to give herself up, to whatever pleasures were about to come along.

I reached up and gently pinched her nipples through her top, rolling her hard nubs between my fingers and thumbs, as I allowed my tongue to trace a line, all the way from the bottom of her slit, to the very top, where I allowed it to brush over the button of her clit. Her labia parted as I did so, exposing her velvety smooth, wet inner lips.

I repeated the movement, a little deeper this time, exploring the entrance to her hole, which was pooling with creamy liquid. She tasted so good... that heady mix of melted ice cream and honey, mixed with that unmistakable taste of sexually excited woman.

I reluctantly removed my hands from her boobs, tracing my fingertips down, over her wonderfully flat stomach. I rocked back on my heels for a moment, as I then used my thumbs to gently pull her labia apart, leaving her inner lips, her peehole and clit all beautifully exposed.

I used the pad of my thumb to softly drift round and round her swelling clit, easing the hood upwards, to expose her little pearl; Dawn started making little whimpering noises. I leaned forward again, lapping up and down her wet crevice, before pushing my tongue into her hole. Her juices were pooling inside her pussy opening, and I gathered up the sweet liquid into my mouth, before swallowing it down.

I then eased two fingers inside her, easily finding her spongy g-spot, which I gently massaged with my fingertips, while my mouth concentrated on her clit, first lapping it with the flat of my tongue, then sucking on it with pursed lips.

Dawn soon started quivering and her breathing became shallow and rapid. I pushed my fingers deep inside her and vibrated my tongue over her clit. Dawn's hand was on the back of my head, urging my face into her sopping cunt as she succumbed to a shaking orgasm, doing her best to stifle her cries, for fear of the whole neighbourhood hearing.

While I was waiting for her spasms to subside, a shock thought suddenly flitted through my mind. Dawn had a best friend, Pamela, who lived next door but one, the other side from my house. She was the kind of person who incessantly called round to see her, whether for a coffee and a chat, or to help with some job. I immediately had a vision of Pamela wandering in through the back gate, to be met with the vision of me with my head between Dawn's legs and my knob sticking out of my shorts.

(And dear reader, before you get carried away, there isn't going to be a neighbourly threesome. Pamela was grossly obese, always sweating, smelly, and had long, grey, greasy hair. She was basically a pig. Moving swiftly on...)

I eased my fingers out of Dawn's twitching pussy and tapped her thigh. "I think we need to go inside," I suggested. "Erm, Pamela might just pop round..."

"Oh, shit!" Dawn exclaimed. "You're right. It would be just bloody great to get caught like this!"

She eased her leg off the arm of the chair, then stood up, smoothing her skirt down. "Thank you," she said, giving me a soft kiss on the lips. "I love the way you lick me."

I gave her a hug and whispered in her ear, "The pleasure is all mine, I love it, honestly. You taste positively delicious, and I just love it when you cum in my mouth. Absolutely any time, Dawn."

With that, Dawn grabbed my cock and led me in through the patio door, taking care to lock it behind us. I noticed she checked the clock as we walked through the lounge.

"How long have we got, Dawn?" I really didn't want to mention Gary by name.

"Oh, he won't be home for hours... we have plenty of time," she assured me.

"Let's head to Jade's bedroom, shall we?" I suggested. "This afternoon, I want to fuck you absolutely senseless."

"Mmm, that sounds like just what the doctor ordered," she said, with a lascivious grin on her face. I really liked this sexy, playful side of Dawn.

She took my hand and we headed for the stairs. "Wait a moment," I said. Standing behind her, I ran my hand up under her skirt, between her legs and wormed my thumb into her wet pussy.

"Now let's go upstairs," I said, pushing upwards. My thumb was gyrating inside her and my forefinger was rubbing against her clit, as she struggled up the 13 stairs, on the verge of cumming all the while. When we got to the top, I slipped my thumb out, and licked it clean.

"I just can't get enough of the taste of you," I murmured, then we went into Jade's room. I quickly pulled her top over her head, exposing her pretty breasts, the nipples hard as thimbles. I couldn't resist lowering my head to suckle them between my lips, one after the other. She dragged my t-shirt over my head, then pulled my shorts and briefs off. I undid the buttons on her skirt and allowed it to pool around her feet. I ran my fingertips over her hairless mons.

"I love how smooth you keep your pussy, Dawn... it's beautiful!"

I dropped down to unbuckle her strappy sandals, and while I was down there, couldn't resist running my tongue up and down the length of her moisture-laden slit.

We then fell on the bed together, our arms and legs intertwining, as we writhed and stroked and explored every inch of each other's body, luxuriating in the simple pleasure of feeling skin against skin. In between kissing her mouth and sucking on each of her nipples, I softly spoke to her.

"Dawn, bearing in mind that I'm very broad-minded, so nothing you say is likely to shock me, tell me what you really like... or rather, what you really would like us to do."

She thought for a moment, looking rather sad. I thought I could see tears beginning to well up in her eyes. "The thing is, when we got together, 10 years ago, it was fresh and quite exciting. But he seems to have turned into 'pipe and slippers' man long before his time. Now, I'm lucky if I get a quick missionary fuck once a month. And he doesn't even make the effort to make me come every time. Once he even said, 'It's a lot of pushing and shoving for not a lot.'"

Yuk. I suddenly had a rather unpleasant image of fat Gary grunting and humping away on top of Dawn. An image I immediately tried to dispel.

She went on, "But I really enjoy sex! Or at least I did. It's wonderful and it makes you feel good. And I'm still young enough to have a full-on sex life!"

"So, to answer my question?" I probed for an answer.

"Well..." Dawn looked a little flustered now. "You know the other day, when you went down on me? While you were doing that, your tongue flitted over my bum... my... anus. That really turned me on. I think I'd love to have my bum played with. Gary would never go anywhere near there; he says it's dirty. If fact, he never even licks my pussy anymore."

"Oh, poor you. Have you ever had anal sex?" I asked her, quite bluntly.

"No. My ex-husband asked if we could, once or twice, but we never actually did it. I think I was a bit scared at that age. But now I've got to that 'try anything once' point of view.

"I think I'd like to try a bit of light bondage, too. Being tied up, maybe blindfolded too. And I'd quite like to do that to the man I'm with. I think I'd like that feeling of control."

"I got the feeling you like to be dominant in the bedroom, given half a chance," I replied, smiling. "You certainly seemed to enjoy taking charge when you cowgirled me the other day!"

Dawn had that dreamy look on her face again. "Mmm, that was lovely! I really enjoyed you being pinned down, while I rode your hard cock. It was quite a power trip!"

"I'd like to give you a little treat," I murmured to her. "Get on your hands and knees."

Dawn complied immediately, positioning herself on her knees, face down on the quilt, bum in the air, lewdly displaying her wet cunt and the dark circle of her anus above it. I moved forward to bring my mouth in contact with her engorged labia, scooping along the length of her slit with the flat of my tongue. Her pussy was sopping wet, with a heady scent from her previous orgasm and her more recent secretions.

I traced my tongue upward, past her cunt hole and over her perineum. Moving ever so slowly, I made her wait. I repeatedly dragged my tongue between the base of her hole and over the perineum, teasing her, making her crave the contact with her arsehole. She started grinding her hips, to try and get my tongue where I knew she really wanted it.

I finally relented and drew my tongue up and circled it around her rosebud a few times, before drawing right across her budded opening with the flat of my tongue. I felt her jolt and quiver as my tongue made contact. I used my thumbs to pull her firm bum cheeks further apart, and as I did this, I felt her anal opening relax and open a little, allowing the very tip of my tongue to penetrate her sphincter. Dawn groaned loudly as I drilled my tongue in through her ring; she started wantonly grinding her arse against my face, like she was trying to use her arse to fuck my tongue. I reached underneath her to tease her clit with the fingers of one hand and used the other to squeeze her breast and nipple.

I carried on tongue-fucking her arse until she suddenly went rigid, moaning and clutching at the sheets, bucking as another orgasm tore through her. Gasping for breath, she collapsed forward onto the bed.

I scooped my fingers into her sopping pussy and smeared her juices all over my cock, then swung a leg over her to straddle her lower legs. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her back up into a kneeling position, pushing her knees wide apart as I did so.

After rubbing my cock up and down between her pussy lips, the head soon located her entrance, and with one hard shove, I was buried deep in her warm, velvety love canal. I remained motionless for a few moments, just savouring that indescribable feeling of cock in cunt, my prick twitching as her vaginal walls pulsed and contracted. I gasped as she gave a long, hard squeeze with her internal muscles. I don't know whether it was her Kegel exercises, Zumba or the aerobics, but it was certainly working! I swear she could have made me come, if she'd continued doing only that!

But I couldn't resist starting to pump long, deep, hard strokes into her, the underside of my cock grazing over her g-spot. When she put her face down and arched her back, the tip of my cock was bumping erotically into her cervix.

I wetted my thumb and placed the pad against her anus, gently rubbing round in circles whilst I pumped my cock in and out of her wet, but amazingly tight pussy. Dawn was gasping and flailing her head about, as I fucked her hard and pushed my thumb through her tight ring, rotating it around, to stimulate the thousands of nerve endings there.

P_Anderer
P_Anderer
335 Followers
12