The Milking Den Ch. 10: Duncan

Story Info
A guy on holiday stumbles into the milking of his life.
2.6k words
4.73
9.9k
21

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every man wants his dick milked. You know it's true. It's an urge that never goes away - even on holiday.

"I'm barely even touching it," I coo, my fingertips brushing up the length of Duncan's huge, curved cock. Despite the softness of my touch, Duncan quakes like a revving engine.

"I know..." Duncan whimpers. Clenches of pleasure make him bob up and down on tiptoes, keeling back and forth on an orgasmic see-saw. His cock bulges even harder, turning apple red.

Duncan blushes. He catches his breath, whimpering and sighing at the same time as I coax his cock closer and closer to shooting point. "Oh, Jesus, fuck!" He screams. It almost gets too much - he collapses onto me, clasping my shoulders for support. His oiled-up abs rub against my snout. I like this, actually - he's so delicate and vulnerable, eager yet submissive like a baby fox.

"How's it feel?" I ask, easing Duncan back on his feet as heat dissipates from his cock. He grins, but he's panting like he just ran a mile.

"Fuck, it's so frustrating!" Duncan groans. His abs clench and breathe.

"But you like it, right?"

Sheepishly, Duncan blushes and nods.

"Great. Let me frustrate you more."

"Wha-?" I can sense Duncan's eyebrows raising behind his blindfold. Then, he feels my straps around his wrists and thighs.

People go on holiday to try something new, experience new things. For guys like Duncan, this is a golden window for them to get away with their fantasies, absolutely no strings attached.

Duncan takes a deep breath. His nipples harden in the hotel room's cool air.

"This will be a holiday you never forget. Welcome to the milking den."

***

I couldn't believe Duncan's didn't put his picture on his Grindr profile.

Duncan is stunning! He is every guy's fantasy white boy. Nice bright eyes, an innocent and angled face, and you can see under his shirt that he is fit. But even then, he dresses quite modestly, keeping his lean muscles under wraps. He seems like the sort of guy who doesn't know how attractive he is, and that adds so much to his charm.

"Thanks for bringing me around, man." Duncan really just wanted to know where he could buy a cheap beer, but we ended up spending the entire evening out on the streets together. He has this sweet, disarming charm that makes it seem like he's constantly amazed by everything he's seeing.

"No problem, bud! How long did you say you were here again?"

"One week. Then I'm heading up north, and then I start work in August."

"Awesome. Cheers - you're employed in this economy!" We pause on the sidewalk as our bottles clink. Cars and buskers breeze by us. The street turns in a wheel of light and sound.

Duncan deflates a bit. His toast lacked that buzz that he had the entire night.

"What's up?"

Duncan chuckles limply.

"It's nothing. I mean - it's just. Well... I don't know if I'll ever be as free as I am now."

Tourists pass by us laughing, singing.

"I mean, I'm excited to start earning money, but I don't wanna feel like I peaked in college, man!"

Everyone understands how Duncan feels. Every college graduate goes through this horror of reckoning - here is the end of your passions. Duncan's grad trip is a celebration and also a mourning.

I don't even know what to say. I just pat him lightly on his shoulder.

"What can I do to help?"

Duncan thinks for a while, and is suddenly seized by a wild force. Looking up, he braces himself and then looks at me like a husky shaking off its collar.

"Bring me to the wildest gay thing in town tonight."

I sputter on my drink. "Come again?" It's like Mickey Mouse started talking about sex on TV. Duncan laughs, but he's still serious. I know this look well. It's the look on my boys' faces when they dig their feet down and decide they want to get milked. It's a look of pure brazen bravery, carpe fucking diem.

"You heard it, man. I want to get nasty tonight."

Still, I'm so taken aback that I laugh. "Are you sure? Where is this coming from?"

Duncan confesses from his dick, but his words also course through his heart. "Come on, man. If I'm gonna start living some boring ass normie life once I start work, I wanna go out with a fucking bang. I wanna look back and say I lived."

Neon signs buzz and flare in Duncan's eyes. He looks so brave and dashing like this.

I lean into him so that he can hear me amidst the crowd.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Let's do this, bro."

And just like Duncan shifted from puppy to wolf, my eyes shift too. I look at him like the serpent offering Adam a bite of his fruit.

"You got it. Let's go."

***

'Wait, why are we back at my hotel?"

We swung by my place to grab some stuff first, but we're now back at Duncan's place. An average-priced hotel about half an hour out of the popular touristy places. Duncan's hair catches the half-light of the hotel room well, shining like a dim cloud.

"That's because the kinkiest place in town isn't a place. It's a person."

I hold open my black duffel bag to show Duncan my goods. Rope, blindfolds, oil, lube. Duncan's cheeks buzz.

"Oh, wow." Too much, too quickly? Subtly, he steps back and forth on the spot, on the brink of going all in.

"What do you think?"

Duncan is young - maybe his idea of wild isn't the same as mine. But still, I can sense that hunger underlying Duncan's laughter.

"Can we start slow?" Duncan asks shyly, but also coyly. He dips his feet slowly into this warm pool.

"How about a massage?" I step up to him, feeling his soft warmth - I slide a hand over his waist and he yields, welcoming my touch.

"Just a massage?"

As if he's embarrassed that he said that out loud, Duncan blushes.

Silkily, my hands inch around Duncan's waist and snake under his shirt. I can feel his leanness and how he trembles at my touch. "Depends. Can you be a good boy for me?"

Duncan closes his eyes. Slowly, I draw his shirt up his abs. He stifles a sigh and leans back into me.

"Oh... Yes, sir." He melts like chocolate on my lips.

"Good boy. Now, take off your shirt and get on the bed."

With a soft air of playful embarrassment, Duncan pulls his t-shirt off and blushes a deep pink. Looking down over his shoulder, I see he has nothing to be ashamed of. His body is so much more sculpted than he lets on. Firm pecs, nicely carved arms and abs... All dusted by a slight spray of hair. Boyish and unaware of how hot he is, Duncan's eyes glimmer shyly as he avoids my gaze.

"Look at me," I coo as I explore his body with my hands, grazing past the contours of his abs and stopping at his nipples. Duncan moans like a hot gush of water. He's so new to this, so innocent. It's like easing my fingers into the flesh of a warm peach.

Duncan brings his eyes up to mine like a puppy.

"You're right. Life after this will be hard. It'll be tough. But you don't have to be tough here, alright? Just relax. Let Big Bro take care of you."

"Yes sir... Yes, Big Bro."

Just like this, Duncan is agonized by the potent pleasure flowing through his muscles.

Then, I guide him onto the bed. His back is stacked thick like meat cakes and his butt is a golden pie.

"You're so good, Little Bro. You're so good." As I drizzle oil down Duncan's back, he sighs like he's being scalded with holy water. And then, he lets out a defeated moan as I sink my hands into his back. I give him a massage that coaxes a song of surrender out of him. I strip his muscles layer by layer, releasing the tension that guards his innermost soul. You can see him unwinding on his bed - he opens himself up to enjoyment, to delighting in the free play of now. His face is soaked in bliss - but it tenses up when my fingers slip down his glutes and towards his groin.

"Oh my god." I massage his perineum as my fingers graze past his groin. He squirms as I stoke a fire inside him, teasing him insane.

"Do you want more than just a massage?" I whisper darkly.

" Yes... Oh, that's so good." Duncan's voice is husky and thick with lust.

"Then you'll have to do as I say. You wanted to have the wildest night of your life, right? Get up."

Duncan pushes himself off the bed like he's waking up from a deep sleep. He looks at me, his gaze part puppy and part wolf. His chest is taut with sex and fire.

"Hands behind your head."

Obediently, Duncan bares his armpits for me. His eyes ripple with restraint. He barely lets out a pained sigh as my hands take a tour of his exposed ripped body.

"I have one rule for you." I pump a good lashing of oil into my hands and rub them together. Soon, Duncan will become my personal lubed-up Greek statue display. He longs for it - his lips part slightly like rose petals. His brow smokes with tension.

"Yeah?" He breathes.

"Don't cum."

My hands spread a thick gleaming layer of oil over his chest. It begins.

***

"Please, please let me cum."

An hour has passed. Duncan has been hovering on the dagger's edge of an orgasm for the longest he's ever been. His instinct to cum is strong like a raging bull; convulsions seize his thighs, and his abs crunch and pump hard.

That's why I need to restrain him. Bind his hands to his thick thighs, seated on his chair like a greased turkey trussed up for feasting.

"I think you can be louder." My hands give Duncan's cock a blast of short, rapid strokes, before disappearing and striking again when his guard is off. Duncan's body revs up like a car getting its gas pedal played.

"Please make me cum. Please, I'm so close! Please!" Duncan begs and practically shouts. His nipples are so hard and his thighs flexed like steel pipes. I stroke faster, and faster, and...

"Argh, fuck!" Duncan curses. I slide my grip up and off his curved shaft. He continues fucking the air in denial, in desperation, eager to feel the warmth of my palm again. But there's nothing. Just his cock and that torturous itch to shoot.

"You wanted kinky, dude. You got it. Having a good time?"

"Oh fuck yes, bro. This is so fucking intense." From behind his blindfold, Duncan can only answer with open, naked honesty. This is the most exposed he's ever been, the most he's been saturated with sex.

"Let's see how close you are." Duncan gasps and holds his breath - he can sense me closing on him like a prowling tiger. His cock throbs painfully as I grab it tenderly, giving it a good stroke until I feel that unmistakable swell start in his groin.

"Oh I'm close, I'm close!" He sputters. I release his cock just before it forces past the point of no return, but late enough that it makes him dance. Duncan grunts and whimpers as his entire body fights to hold his orgasm back. He struggles against invisible leashes all over him, clenching like the world depended on it. And it did, because right now, there was nothing else in the world except his cock and his master.

So what happens if Master suddenly disappears?

"Hey. I'm kinda hungry. Are you?" I drop this taunt in a totally matter-of-fact way, and question marks pop up over Duncan's head.

"Huh?"

I pat his thighs and get up from in between his legs.

"I think I'll go get some food from downstairs."

Duncan is hit with a panic earthquake. It makes his pecs shake cutely.

"What? Fuck you, sit down!" Duncan laughs, his cock wiggling hard. I bend over and twist a nipple, rubbing circles around his glowing cock head and provoking deep begging screams from the boy.

"Are you ordering me around?" I tease, interweaving strokes into each swipe around Duncan's cock head, reminding Duncan who's in control.

In between laughs, screams and panting, Duncan chokes out a reply. "No, sorry! Please... please, sit down."

"No, I think I'll go."

"No!" Duncan roars, but it's a pleading sort of outburst. He blushes again, so dearly and woundedly. "No... please, stay with me."

Wow. That was so heartfelt, so real, that it makes me feel for him. I think I blush as well, as Duncan jolts slightly against the straps binding his wrists to his thighs.

"Good little bro. I'll let you cum - but I have conditions."

I start stroking slowly, and the roller coaster of Duncan's cock starts ascending to its peak. Duncan's entire body gears up towards this seismic orgasm that's building up force in his loins. But his ears are sharp and tuned to my voice - his master, big bro, punisher.

"Yeah?"

"One. You will submit for one final edging before you leave."

Duncan's cock throbs in my palms when I say this. He's so eager, so horny for this, it makes the lava in his cock boil. Even if he says no, his lust knows it enjoys this.

"Two. You won't cum from after this until then. Agree?"

Duncan nods feverishly and mutters some gruff, incoherent response. All his energy is focused tight and strong on one thing - his cock.

"Whose boy are you?" He's getting closer. His mind sinks further and further away into sub space. His body trembles with the hot, shaking ecstasy of being used and owned.

"Yours, sir... please, may I cum now?" Thoroughly stripped of his ego and laid bare, Duncan has gotten what he came for. Now, it's time for his reward.

"Yes. Cum for me, little bro."

Finally, after two hours, Duncan lets himself unclench. A force seizes him like a man entranced, like a rocket lighting its jets and blasting off from earth's surface. Duncan jerks and buckles against the chair, almost falling off it as the pressure builds in his cock, and I brace him downwards as my strokes tighten.

And then, the final surrender. "Oh, Jesus fucking Christ!" Higher than heaven and deeper than hell, pleasure plunges all throughout Duncan's body like a circuit of hot, dense energy. Duncan's soul leaves his body through his cock, and his body convulses forward to send it off. He rocks and shoots a powerful jet of cum that splatters all over us. Waves of pure delight engulf and soak us, and I make sure to milk every drop out of the poor boy.

Once he's totally drained, I let him lean his forehead on my shoulder. He's too pure for post-orgasm torture; he's already had the most intense encounter of his life.

"Got what you came for?" I ask. Sleepily, Duncan nods.

***

Three days later, on Duncan's final night in town, he texts me to keep up his end of the deal. I think our session has unlocked a new appetite inside him.

Duncan: Wanna come over? ;)

Me: Hey man. What do you want me to do?

Say it.

I want to hear you beg.

Duncan: I want you to milk me again, big bro.

Me: Sure. But this time, you're coming to my place.

I send him a picture of my den.

***

Thanks for sticking around to support me! As before, I'd love to hear from you in comments and feedback about what you like, what you think could be done better, and what more you wanna see! :)